Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meth Myths

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Level

Post Meth Myths

Ok let us get the hello over with, Yes I am new - No I am not some little twerp trying to look cool. Theres always people no matter where you go who will talk shit on "The Tweaker" Fuck it I really don't care I do what I do and thats just how it is. I smoke I do not do lines and if you come near me with a needle I will dismember you with a spork okie dokie?

I have several questions for those of you who are more...chemically inclined?

- as I stated I smoke, several people have mentioned over the years there various ways of "cleaning" meth. They range from put it in a jar with acetone swash it around and suck off the acetone with a paper towel, heat it up in acetone, put it in a pipe THEN put acetone in and boil it off (This I refuse to do on principle of knowing acetone is flammable), and the list goes all the way to disolving it in distilled water letting it evaporate then smoke the shards left over.

Any of that valid? Any of it actually do what it's intended purpose states? Or is it all BS? If so what is a good way to clean it? After its rocked up of course seeing as how I don't fool around with producing it myself.

- Colors; this will start all out riots among a group of strung out speed freaks. What does it mean when it melts down blue? Pink? Yellow? And what does it mean when it burns up quickly?

Questions stated, introductions made, thanks for any help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Get the New iPhone 4S FREE. Click here then enter code "ANARCHY" to claim yours.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    I like monkeys.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran1000 Experience Points
    Level
    BALLS (in high pitched voice.)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points
    Level
    shit dude you'sa tweaker. *high five

aim or msn me, i gotta go to work right now, but i got some answer's for you

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by xDarkn3ssx View Post
    Ok let us get the hello over with, Yes I am new - No I am not some little twerp trying to look cool. Theres always people no matter where you go who will talk shit on "The Tweaker" Fuck it I really don't care I do what I do and thats just how it is. I smoke I do not do lines and if you come near me with a needle I will dismember you with a spork okie dokie?

I have several questions for those of you who are more...chemically inclined?

- as I stated I smoke, several people have mentioned over the years there various ways of "cleaning" meth. They range from put it in a jar with acetone swash it around and suck off the acetone with a paper towel, heat it up in acetone, put it in a pipe THEN put acetone in and boil it off (This I refuse to do on principle of knowing acetone is flammable), and the list goes all the way to disolving it in distilled water letting it evaporate then smoke the shards left over.

Any of that valid? Any of it actually do what it's intended purpose states? Or is it all BS? If so what is a good way to clean it? After its rocked up of course seeing as how I don't fool around with producing it myself.

- Colors; this will start all out riots among a group of strung out speed freaks. What does it mean when it melts down blue? Pink? Yellow? And what does it mean when it burns up quickly?

Questions stated, introductions made, thanks for any help.

HI,

--Forget about Acetone boiling or sucking it w/ paper towel... If you want to clean ur stuff really good , you have to RECRYSTALLIZE it. Do this after you have your dry drug hydrochloride salt crystals.

The idea behind this is to find a solvent that the crystals are kind of soluble in and kind of not. Alcohols usually work well for this. Hot solvent dissolves more solid than cold solvent, so this can be used to your advantage.

Here is a good trick you can Dream of :
    -Get two containers. Put some alcohol in one and bring it up to boiling. Put your crystals in the other container. Slowly add boiling alcohol to your crystals and they will dissolve. Use just enough alcohol to dissolve all of your crystals.
    Now since cold alcohol doesn't dissolve crystals very well, cool down the alcohol/product and the crystals will come back out (recrystallized). The slower you cool the alcohol, the bigger the crystals will be. The bigger the crystals are, the fewer impurities will be trapped inside of them, and the purer your product will be. <So big crystals = pure crystals>

--Colors; hers a small explanation about the riots u heard from 'speed freaks':

RED: The product was made from pseudoephedrine, and the red coloring of the tablet was not adequately washed away.
    ORANGE: Ephedrine sulfate was used, and some of the sulfate was reduced to sulfur.
    PURPLE: Iodine from a phosphorus-iodine reaction was not washed out.
    GREEN: Copper (or other metallic) salts somehow made their way in to the mixture, probably due to the reaction vessel used in the manufacture.
    BROWN: Oxidized red coloring, or tablating agent was present in the reduction.

Be Safe.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredCreated Blog entry500 Experience Points
    Cabin Creek, West Virginia, United States
    Level
    Blog Entries
    First time here i believe this is one of the places in the world where i can really express myself and share my knowledge of everything i know about drugs as a whole.So if anyone would like to talk about the ins and outs of drug making and the ways to take drugs thats already made and make them better i would love to share my knowledge.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Level
    its a shame the trolls cleaned out all the good dopers - you guys would be surprised what a little dope can do for you ...

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Level
    Sure what you want to share? Shake n Bake? Easter Bunny? Cold? Hot? or P2P. I tell you what I'm looking for...the Dali Lama of psuedo/ephdr locations, and not behind the counter. I heard Deer Cane, Breeder Blocks, but they all prove to be a mirage

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Level
    I am not a user, just a good listener who has a friend who does a little shake n bake now and then, he doesn't cook but he spends a lot of time at his cooks place. once in a blue moon he might get his hands on a little phosphorus

my friend misses the good old days ... that p2p ... but those days are long gone round here

my friend like you is also hunting that Holy Grail ... He once heard that a home brew beer making kit contained everything needed for psuedoephedrine... but my buddy has been around long enough to know that if it sounds to good to be true it probably is ... and that dope heads tend to have wild imaginations ...

so for now my friend just relies on a prescription to claritan (with the fruits of which being splitting the yield 50/50 with his cook), supplemented by adderall 30mg xr

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Level
    Yeah I agree with you, lot's of wild stories out there. Swim had some one tell him to use deer cane and a copper basin hooked up to a 12v battery charger, and the psuedo/effed would crystallize on the sides. Complete bullshit.

This shake and bake method, Swim gets the reduction method. Using amm nitrate insterad of anhydrous for the Birch reduction method aka Nazi meth. Swim has noted several variations to this process, basically one with, and one without H2O. Problem being that using water as a catalyst with solvents such as ether is extremly dangerous. And tying it without water equals very little, or no reaction, so should one mix the coleman and H2O together and pour it in quickly and cap it? Or substitute water for hydrogen peroxide?

Thread Information