Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meth is good and tasty

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level

Meth is good and tasty

How in the hell do you all go around on this forum telling people how to make a vast array of different drugs that all in one way or another hurt your body but yet when someone even whispers the word meth half the fucking people on this forum jump on there ass calling them stupid and immature. Honestly do you think being an asshole is going to deter, help, or stop some one from using it or finding out how to make it?? Ummmmmm probably not.....

Im just waiting to here from you guys about how i've only been on this forum for hours but seriously if you don't think meth is good (i do) or you dont like it dont post in the thread it's damn near childish.. If you see something you dont like go the other way dont just sit there and yell at it, it's not gunna do a damn thing

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Get the New iPhone 4S FREE. Click here then enter code "ANARCHY" to claim yours.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Lab grade Methamphetamine is actually (compared to street meth, keep in mind) not that bad for you. The only difference between Meth and Adderal (dextro-Amphetamine), for practical purposes is the addition of Methyl.

Methyl is known to cause chemicals to act differently when it is added to them. (added to them in a certain way but i can't member off the top of my head, don't want to look it up right now, and don't want [ghost] to yell at me for lieing hahaha) In some cases, the methyl causes the drug to be almost in-active in that it reduces its' affects. It just so happens that when Methyl is added to Amphetamine, it "supes" it up.

so think of it this way, lab grade Methamphetamine is like really really suped up adderall.

The problem with meth is that you are never in your life going to get lab grade meth. Instead, you are going to get street meth, which is made in all sorts of fucked up ways with all kinds of extra shit in it from the chemicals and methods that are used to prepare it. Also, it is the smoking of it, because it destroys your body. that's why we get pissy over it.

make sense?

Edit:

oh! and its ridiculously addictive as well. If someone made a thread about shooting heroin we would probably get pissy too.
    Last edited by LNT-5265F; December 20th, 2007 at 09:46 AM.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class
    Meths not that bad when its in your bud though lol.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LNT-5265F View Post
    Lab grade Methamphetamine is actually (compared to street meth, keep in mind) not that bad for you. The only difference between Meth and Adderal (dextro-Amphetamine), for practical purposes is the addition of Methyl.

Methyl is known to cause chemicals to act differently when it is added to them. (added to them in a certain way but i can't member off the top of my head, don't want to look it up right now, and don't want [ghost] to yell at me for lieing hahaha) In some cases, the methyl causes the drug to be almost in-active in that it reduces its' affects. It just so happens that when Methyl is added to Amphetamine, it "supes" it up.

so think of it this way, lab grade Methamphetamine is like really really suped up adderall.

The problem with meth is that you are never in your life going to get lab grade meth. Instead, you are going to get street meth, which is made in all sorts of fucked up ways with all kinds of extra shit in it from the chemicals and methods that are used to prepare it. Also, it is the smoking of it, because it destroys your body. that's why we get pissy over it.

make sense?

Edit:

oh! and its ridiculously addictive as well. If someone made a thread about shooting heroin we would probably get pissy too.

Owned...........

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Achievements:

Level
    i live in england and would appreciate being told how to make it, or were the methods in home prep are in this site?

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Achievements:

Level
    ok just read rules, hows about a way to pimp my shit base amphetamine with a methylation?

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points
    Level
    oooo well fuckin done, we got a homeboy who's getting smart instead of asking how to 'cook' the shit.

tell ya what padge:

do some intelligent googling. see what you can find. i'll even give you a start. google this:

"Ampthetamine methylation"

if you still can't find it, aim, or msn me. i might be willing to help.

moderator in exile
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Methylation is ridiculously fucking simple, in this case. Methylation bomb - pyridine, chloromethane and amphetamine (all in vapor form) pressurised and heated. Then cool, reduce presssure, and collect your meth.

SmokeTokeChoke damn broke
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    How the fuck would you go about this Methylation bomb? Im not a tweeker, I can make fuckin sikkk bank, If I knew how to make this shit. Hahaha just to support my other drug habits... haha

moderator in exile
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Champagne bottle, neutral curing silicone sealent, stainless steel plumbing fixtures and copper piping.

Thread Information