Thread: Fuck Joe Rogan.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveYour first GroupThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level

Fuck Joe Rogan.

That's about all I got to say. Fuck Joe Rogan. I keep stumbling on videos of him on the radio saying retarded shit like he knows anything about fucking anything.

The man has never had a job where the credentials required more than being able to watch people do stupid/gross shit or talk as two mother fuckers beat the shit out of each other. He is a fucking idiot and should stay on network tv where is only allowed to say what he's told and never ever think about sputtering any of the retardedness that comes out of his dumbass mouth.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Get the New iPhone 4S FREE. Click here then enter code "ANARCHY" to claim yours.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    I liked him in news radio 20 years ago, no homo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6_k9rtDL8M
    Last edited by Buddha; February 24th, 2012 at 06:18 PM.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Level
    i like joe rogan. his credentials are that he's joe rogan. i think stand up got him on tv, knowing jujitsu from training in it for fun is what got him doing ufc...plus the whole stand up thing.

he comes off as a know-it-all smartass at times, but so do i...so i guess that's why i like and respect him. because he does seem to know a lot about the random assortment of things he talks about like drugs, aliens, civilization and martial arts and all the "conspiracy" shit i'm in to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jhty2Vfw0w

if this shit seems retarded you need more drugs in your life.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveYour first GroupThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyassmetalhead View Post
    if this shit seems retarded you need more drugs in your life.
    If that shit seemed inspired to you, you need some more logic in your head.
    There is NO serious theory that there is "universes" in black holes. I'm assuming he is talking about "white holes" which would've been forgotten about long ago if it wasn't idiots with blogs and idiots like Joe Rogan, and whatever the fuck that has to do with quantum physics is beyond me. He like most ignorant people think that saying "quantum physics" gives credibility to the most ridiculous claims. Shit bro, half that video they just talked about how big the universe is. Yeah, it's unimaginably big, but instead of babbling like idiots about how big it is or how we can't wrap our minds around infinity you could talk about some really interesting stuff. Like how about the fact that we are privileged enough to realize there is other galaxies out there(if a few more billions years the universe will have expanded so much that it will be impossible to detect any other galaxies) or the fact that there is no one "infinity" and in reality there are bigger and smaller infinities(Zeno's paradoxes are a good example of differing sizes in infinity)
    Joe Rogan isn't knowledgeable about shit, he has read too many half-true articles from mediocre science bloggers, ignorantly accepted them as true, and builds his own idiotic ideas on top of that. Stillborn did the same thing in his religion thread, he has about as much credibility as Joe Rogan when it comes to anything.
    So again, fuck Joe Rogan.

Don't get me wrong, there is some mind blowing shit in the world of science(quantum zeno effect, the measurement problem, relativity, string theory, electromagnetic induction) but it needs to be looked at objectively and some-what skeptically(especially true for anything mentioning quantum mechanics or string theory). It's ignorant to take shit at face value. Shit, a few months ago a few science bloggers wanted to throw away Einstein's theory of relativity because a few experiments showed neutrinos going faster than light, they just figured out it was most likely a loose cables in their GPS system.

Oh, did I mention... fuck Joe Rogan.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Level
    i was more referring to what he ends of talking about than what he actually says a lot of the time. he talks about cool shit, knows a bit about it but not much. he knows a lot of random tidbits about a lot of random shit and i like how he tries to put it together. sometimes he does not do a good job.

he does tend to spout of his ideas as facts, i just got a tattoo from a dude today who did sort of the same thing. i like the concepts joe rogan discusses but he presents everyhting he says like he knows what he's talking about...he does to a degree but you can't really present theoretical data as fact, or your interpretation of theoretical data as fact (which he does both of).

so ya, i get why you hate him...i find it annoying when people do that shit. i try not to, or disguish when i am.

i think it's an a.d.d. thing....the way he goes from topic to topic pulling random half quotes and facts seemingly out of his ass and it somehow comes back together.......i get it.

but to say he's an expert on half the shit he talks about, obviously not. but he talks about it like he is, that he knows, or it's this way etc.

that is indeed annoying.

but whatever, take everything with a grain of salt i guess.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
    I don't think so... You might want to say it just in case.
    Fuck Justin Case.

Thread Information