Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: antihistamines and deleriants for rec use

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Level

antihistamines and deleriants for rec use

i've never fucked with deleriants...doesn't sound like my kinda thing. i have a friend who's drug of choice seems to still be CCCs, despite the countless nasty things i've told her about them and her own admission that she doesn't even trip on the dxm aspect of them, just the chlorphenirame maleate shit (antihistamine) in them.

so does anyone know of any safe (or at least safer than CCCs), decent antihistamine highs? i'm also interested in other deleriants such as dranamine and what the actual differences in the highs/trips on them would be.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Get the New iPhone 4S FREE. Click here then enter code "ANARCHY" to claim yours.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Level
    Personally I prefer to get the biggest bottle of orange (easier to work with) delsym pore it into a ziplock baby put the same amount of. Hot water in, shake it up alot. Put a thumb tack at the left or right corner, let sit for like a hour or so (depending on how patient you are). You'll c a bunch of sand looking stuff at the bottom corner. The syrup water mix should be like clear orange when its done. Poke a hole right above the brown sandy meterial drain as much syrup out as you can without loosing any dextromethorphine hbr/polystrex. Take your sandy stuff put on a glass plate. Put a heat lamp or atleast a 60W right over it give another hour should be dry, there you go. One dose. You can capsule it up or whatever. Or the agent lemon method looks good, never tryd it thw. And as for drammamine its horrible. Make you hallucinate on ever litle thing you see, you can't stop moving, very uncomfortable and unpleasant.stick to that recipe or agent lemon. That way your not ingesting shit that's giving you ulcers. And killing your liver and kidneys bro.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Level
    sounds good for me if i was so inclined (not though with work and all). i liked dxm, i've done the robotussin gel caps and drank delsym straight.

shoulda done the extracts, not as bad as CCCs but still not nice on one's stomach.

but the issue my friend is having is that she's peaked on on dxm, she doesn't trip on it any more. so an extract won't do her any good, she's done it too much to trip anymore.
    the antihistamines, at least according to her, are all that get her high.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveYour first GroupThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    You friend is an idiot, she didn't "peak" on DXM. CPM has little if any psychoactive properties, tell her to try just plain CPM if she doesn't believe you, match the dose she would get using cordicean and she will realize she hasn't "peaked" on shit. Tell her to get a pure source of DXM or extract.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 329
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Album picturesVeteranTagger Second Class
    Level
    Or a real drug. Any syrup but the pain syrup can suck it! The only time Ive done it I pounded two bottles of generic max without guaf, melted my mind but it was by no means cool. I calculated my dose for a 4th plateau. Sadly the peak wasn't even half as good as the dirtiest ket.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Level
    Dramamine is dimenhydrinate, which is the same thing as diphenhydramine hcl, which is benadryl (up&up sleep aid for me)
    if you've never done it before:
    200 mg body load and high
    300 mg is like a light trip
    450+ mg = hearing shit, hallucinations like vision distortions and wooshing sounds, voices
    500+ mg = trip like nothing you'll ever want to experience, you'll go other places and see people and wonder if what you were just doing actually happened
    you'll teleport, literally, you'll be in multiple places at once and have no idea what's going on
    you'll think you're talking to someone and there will be no one there, or a tree will just magically look like a person looking at you
    it's so fucking weird
    I did this every day for months and you stop tripping after a few uses
    then you chase the high you'll never get again, it's just like weed to me (i can only smoke weed 4 or 5 days in a row before it becomes pointless)

this is for desperate people, no joke. i have a substance abuse issue im sure so i just dont care how bad it makes me feel

this will make you feel like shit. you jerk around, can't get comfortable, your heart feels like it's fucked up, you have to pee all the fucking time but can't; it sucks.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Level
    Lol, that's the exact shit that would happen to me, I just laugh when people tell me there going to trip on it.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    i once did 20 25mg benedrils and saw goofy shit.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassThree FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Your confusing dissociatives with deliriants.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveYour first GroupThree FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    It's not impossible to have out of body experiences with deliriants, and how he explained the vivid hallucinations which are indistinguishable from reality makes me think he is being somewhat honest in that. Not to say that is a normal experience with deliriants, they horrible drugs with extremely uncomfortable unpleasant trips. A more accurate description of the high would be hallucinations (auditory and visual) that are indistinguishable from reality along with an extreme reduction in short term memory and massive confusion. Plus dry mouth, by far the worst cottonmouth you will ever experience. Although I will agree that any out of body experience on deliriants isn't in a true sense out of body(like with dissociatives) but more such extreme hallucinations it seems other worldly, just using out of body for a lack of a better word.
    Last edited by Shlogan; February 5th, 2012 at 02:34 PM.

Thread Information