Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 easy, legal ways to get high off mother nature

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger First Class1000 Experience Points

Level

5 easy, legal ways to get high off mother nature

This is not mine, it's copied from here - http://www.barstools.net/media/5-leg...mother-nature/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Legal Ways To Get High From Mother Nature
    Aug 12th 2009
    History’s greatest drug dealer isn’t Pablo Escobar, it’s Mother Nature herself. Gaia long ago stocked our planet’s medicine cabinet with enough uppers, downers, inners, outers, whoppers, zingers, fingers, and springers to keep DARE busy for aeons.
    Here are a few of the best all-natural (and 100% legal) ways to get high on Mother Nature’s special stash.

5. Catnip
    Catnip?
    Yes, catnip. The very same stuff that you give to cats can also give you a mild narcotic buzz. It’s not nearly as powerful as the high you get from shooting heroin into your scrotum (we call it ‘dropping an s-bomb’ or ‘doing a scrotal’ here in the ‘hood.) but it has a substantially lower risk of causing you to choke on your own vomit or die of toxic shock syndrome. Give and take.
    How’s it work: The active chemical in in catnip is called nepetalactone. Aside from its anti-bacterial properties, it acts as a mild sedative. It’s also mildly psychoactive, and has a tendency to cause a sense of well-being in users, otherwise known as ‘the mellows’. Catnip also works to combat insomnia. Just think! You can bond with your cat by rolling up a nice catnip joint and trading puffs with him. And since it’s cheap as hell (http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.co...=1&ref=284) your feline friend shouldn’t get too miffed if you end up bogarting the jay.

You can also boil two or three grams of it into tea for the same effect, but that’s not nearly as much fun to imbibe in front of police officers.
    The downside : If any of your friends ever see you doing ‘nip they’ll think you’re a pussy.

4. Betel Nuts
    Never heard of it.
    In that case, you are far from the norm. Betel nuts are the fourth most widely used substance on the chucklefucking planet. Roughly 20% of the world regularly chews Betel nut.
    http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...TRY=1&SRETRY=0

How’s it Work: Betel nuts are a stimulant. When chewed with mineral lime and wrapped in Betel pepper leaf, Betel nuts act as a powerful stimulant and minor euphoric. It also aids in digestion and acts as a stimulant. Basically, Betel nuts are like combining a cup of coffee with a cigarette. Betel nuts make a fantastic party drug, but they’re best used only occasionally.
    Wrap your nut up, and chew it while dancing your way through a rave or people-watching at an outdoor event or a concert. You’ll feel great, you’ll have tons of energy, and (best of all) you’ll be able to use the phrase ‘bust a nut’ with regularity.
    The Downside : Betel nuts are best viewed the same way as cigarettes. One or two of them every once in a while shouldn’t cause you any problems, but regular use can give you oral cancer. That’s right, that fucker cancer ruins yet another awesome drug.
    Also, it covers your teeth with this weird reddish sheen, but that washes off pretty easily. Just bring water.
    3. Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds/Morning Glory Seeds
    Those Are Drugs? Yes, lurking in the gardening aisle of every Wal-Mart, Lowes, and Home Depot in the country is a massive and cheap supply of one of the world’s most powerful hallucinogenic drugs. Both Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds and Morning Glory seeds, if consumed, will make you trip your balls off.
    Why? Because these innocent looking little seeds are filled to bursting with d-lysergic acid amide, better known as LSA. Unlike it’s lab-synthesized cousin, LSD, LSA is a perfectly naturally occurring psychedelic.
    3 seeds is usually enough to send you out into tripspace. Ablert Hoffman, the world’s most famous drug-using-hippy-scientist (there are more than you think) said that the active oral dose of LSA is 2 to 5 milligrams.
    Will It Kill Me : No, you shouldn’t eat a whole lot of seeds, but you can’t kill yourself with this unless you somehow manage to choke on the fucking shells.
    That said, LSA does have a tendency to make you vomit like a goddamn firehose. On the plus side, it provides a simple way to settle that age-old question, “How far could I projectile vomit if I really, really tried?” If you’ve never wondered this, than I pity you.
    Please note that although both Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and Morning Glory seeds are 100% legal pretty much everywhere, actual extracted LSA is illegal pretty much everywhere. You can’t get in trouble for having the seeds, but don’t any of you drug chemist nerds try to extract the pure drug. No one wants to get sodomized in jail unnecessarily.
    2. Wormwood
    Eww.
    Ever since that fateful weekend I spent in Tijuana with a quart of tequila and that transvestite with the glass eye, I’ve sworn off of all drugs that involve worms even tangentially. The memories are just too raw.
    But I’m willing to make an exception for Wormwood. Artemesia absinthium, as it is known by people in long white coats, is a leafy green plant that has the honor of being an ingredient in the most ridiculously hyped up liquor on the planet.
    http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/var025.htm
    Absinthium? That sounds familiar…
    If you’ve ever been to any substantial nerd gathering, you’ve heard kids talking about Absinthe in hushed tones. Absinthe is a green anise-flavored liqueur that was banned in most of the world for its psychoactive effects. In reality, most Absinthe is about as psychoactive as my urine (slightly), but that doesn’t stop it from being incredibly popular. Absinthe is now perfectly legal to buy, so if you’re looking to try Wormwood, that’s probably going to be your first option.
    When smoked or drank, Wormwood has mild to moderate psychoactive effects, in line with Marijuana. In addition to getting you sort-of high, wormwood helps to treat appetite problems, diarrhea, gallbladder problems, nausea, stomach pain, and vomiting. When added to cuts or sprains, Wormwood oil acts as an anesthetic.
    That’s pretty boss. Some people, and we’re not saying who these people are and certainly aren’t advocating anything illegal to our audience, find that wormwood increases the potency of marijuana when mixed in with it.
    Side-effects : Wormwood can be harmful to pregnant women or dangerous if consumed in great enough quantity to create psychoactive effects. Don’t take more than five drops of wormwood oil, you fucking moron. You’re high enough as it is.

1. Kratom
    Gesundheit.
    Actually, Kratom is the name of the only drug here that I’m actually surprised is legal. Orgasmically, soul-churningly pleasantly surprised.
    So what is it : Anyway, Kratom usually takes the form of brownish leaves ground into a fine powder. You can smoke it, eat it, or drink it. The most efficient way to take it is in a tea or mixed in with a beverage. It tastes worse than Taco Bell on the way back up.
    Take about five grams in tea for an incredibly pleasant, opiate-like body high. Kratom feels at least as good as any painkiller you’ve ever been prescribed. It’s totally legal, relatively inexpensive, and a fucking fantastic party drug. Drink a tea and then chew some leaves, you’ll be energetic and high as balls at the same time.
    Can I OD? Huge doses can cause nausea, that’s it. It is mildly addictive, so limit your intake to once every four or five days. Less if you don’t mind paying out the ass.
    http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Bro...ategory=Kratom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't tried any of this shit yet, so post if it works

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Get the New iPhone 4S FREE. Click here then enter code "ANARCHY" to claim yours.

Customer Support
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    why copy and paist buttmunch

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Absinthe doesn't make you hallucinate. At all. The only possible ingrediant in wormwood that would make you hallucinate is thujone, which has to be completely removed from any drink containing wormwood in the U.S. as well as some other countries. Thujones effects are debatable, and at most makes visuals more striking.

Kratom is a shitty overpriced drug vaguely reminiscent of an opiate, there are much cheaper just as legal ways to get an opiate buzz. Buy some dried poppy pods online. You can get them pretty cheap, and the shit is great for making tea out of. Tastes just as bad as kratom though

Just my two cents on this delicious copy pasta
    Last edited by Raist; August 29th, 2009 at 04:33 PM.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Theres not an age limit on buying morning glory seeds is there? if not then imma go buy some tomorrow xD

Achievements:

Level
    I don't think there is, but you may want to check. Just incase.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:

Level
    Be careful when buying Morning Glory Seeds, never did them, but from what I've been hearing is that allot of companies are spraying the seeds with pesticides that can produce some nasty side effects when consumed. Not sure if the seeds being sold at Walmart, Lowes, or other seed-selling stores contains the pesticide but I'm sure if you did a google search there are plenty of sites that sells the kind of Morning Glory seeds that are safe to consume. Good luck!

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterilize_Me View Post
    Theres not an age limit on buying morning glory seeds is there? if not then imma go buy some tomorrow xD
    Enjoy your vomiting. Morning glory seeds are covered in a poison that induces vomiting. If you want the seeds, plant them, care for it, and harvest the plants seeds.

Achievements:

Level
    Oops lol, was meant to include that at the end.
    Also, you could buy salvia off the net and get it mailed to you, but this is not legal in aus and some parts of america, and is harder to get.
    Apparently if you get salvia mailed to you in aus customs only catch you occasionly and if they do they only send a letter telling you not to buy illegal stuff. but this is from bombshock forums so i wouldn't suggest it.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by killa696 View Post
    Oops lol, was meant to include that at the end.
    Also, you could buy salvia off the net and get it mailed to you, but this is not legal in aus and some parts of america, and is harder to get.
    Apparently if you get salvia mailed to you in aus customs only catch you occasionly and if they do they only send a letter telling you not to buy illegal stuff. but this is from bombshock forums so i wouldn't suggest it.
    In georgia, USA you can just buy salvia at cigar shops or head shops. And i was thinking about going into the ag department at my school & getting the teacher to grow some morning glory plants since he grows whatever students ask for anyways ><

Achievements:

Level
    it is legal in a lot of states in america, but there is a push to illegalise it.... but you could grow your own salvia if you could find some seeds or something, and sell it all when it is illegal for $$$$

Thread Information