Thread: Why Can't I Trip Off Shrooms? #2

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level

Why Can't I Trip Off Shrooms? #2

Well the last thread got closed for some reason, but I tried tripping again last night, and it didn't work.. again!!

I picked some cubes at a local cowfield, had them checked and rechecked by a few people just to make sure, although they were obviously purple ringers. I dried them out using Damp-Rid, and they came to 3.2 grams, 100% dry. Last night, I threw them into a blender with some milk, chocolate syrup, and peanut butter and made a milk shake.

I used all the shrooms except for one that looked a little gross, came out to 3 grams exactly. The shake filled my glass 3 times, I drank everything but the last little bit of the 3rd shake... so I had to have consumed at least 2.7 grams.

I did not trip. I felt it, for sure. I had the queezy stomach feeling at first, then the throbbing head feeling. My mind was going from one thing to another, completely randomly. However, I had no real hallucinations.

I would gladly not be a bitch and just eat them with some orange juice or something, but I have a very sensitive gag reflex and would probably not be able to get them down. I'm going to try some tea next time (don't even like normal tea but whatever) since the effects are supposed to happen quicker.

Does the shrooms just not work with shakes? I've read that people actually suggest shakes because you can't taste it as much... so wtf? Also, these cannot be the wrong type of mushrooms because after eating them I've never thrown up, got sick, diarrhea or anything... and with the amount I've eaten.. I'd probably be dead.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Get the New iPhone 4S FREE. Click here then enter code "ANARCHY" to claim yours.

moderator in exile
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassVeteranTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points
    Level
    There are such a thing as 'non toxic, non psychoactive' mushrooms yknow. They could just be something random and edible but not psychedelic.

Mind you, some toxic shrooms take up to three days until they actually become toxic after you've eaten them...

or they were just incredibly weak.

this is why I don't like shrooms. too unpredictable.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    thanks for the warning ghost, i was planning on trying but now that you said that ive changed my mind

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points5000 Experience Points
    Level
    your thread got closed because your question had been answered and i was fucking sick and tired of all these mushroom threads. as were other members - hints the threads entitled "stop with the mushroom threads"

just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean you should keep going.

if you noticed, i stickied a mushroom thread so that all mushroom questions will be directed there

guess your just too stupid to have figured that out

Thread Information