Thread: Logging and Forestry Gates.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level

Logging and Forestry Gates.

OK, first off my first post here so greetings from Canada.

I know of a place where some new logging is happening, they have a excavator with a claw to throw the trees around. at the moment.

however in the future they have a gate, that is going to be put in. probably within a week or two. the gate is around 5miles away from the logging site and no way to go around it. I am sure that once the gate is in, a few tanks of diesel will show up, maby a few other excavators. On these excavators there is padlocks which a battery powered grinder can dispatch. and this will allow access to the fuel and other tools that is stored on them.

now i need a method of quietly taking down a gate, so that i may drive though and get up to the work site (i would walk up to the site first to see if any thing of interest is there, if so walk back down and get the truck back up to the top)

this is a gate that is placed into the ground, and padlocked shut. there is a bell that holds the lock and tongue so that there is no easy access for a grinder.

Any suggestions as to how to open the gate as quickly and quietly as passable?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Get the New iPhone 4S FREE. Click here then enter code "ANARCHY" to claim yours.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredCreated Album pictures1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thermite will do it quickly, but it might not be that subtle, a burning hot mass as bright as the sun never is.

But it isn't any kind of explosion, so if no one is actually *looking* in the direction of the gate you should be fine.

Spammer of ACB Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassOverdriveCreated Album pictures
    Blog Entries
    Torch the hinges.... then drive over.

Thread Information