Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WALLMART (how to get the good stuff)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level

WALLMART (how to get the good stuff)

allrite for all of you anarchists out there that think your hardcore because you steal from walmart this rite here are the best ways to do it

wallmart is by far one of the easiest places to gank shit but if you realy wont to get the good stuff heres how

basic gear
    carpenter blade razor (one of a theifs best tools)
    duck tape (always handy)
    clothing
    hunting jackets: wat i recomend the most sense most hunting jackets have large inside pockets that line all the way around the coat its not about how many pockets you have its about how well you can hide your shit

large jackets obviously good for hiding shit always make sure there slightly oversized to hide shapes

hoodies- nice big front pocket plus when you hide things in your waistband you can put your hands in the front hoodie pockets to hide the shape of whats in the front of your waistband also good for hiding your eyes with the hoods

belts.... always wear a belt its just a good idea they keep your stuff in your waistband from falling out better not to mention if you have to run you wont have to hold your pants up just trust me wear a fucking belt....

pockets- always i reapeat ALWAYS check all of your pockets before you decide to go shoplifting you never know when you burned a new hole in that cool pair of jeans of yours and there is nothing more shity then having the things you stole rolling out your pantleg as you walk out the store.... but if you do accidently forget to check your pockets and you feel something sliding down your pantleg the best thing to do is stop bend over and pretend to tie your shoe then slip the item out from underneath your pantleg then into your pocket this works ive done it infront of my mom before when i forgot i had holes in my pockets and i had axe bullets rolling down my pantleg
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    security
    cameras- most walmart cameras dont work the big black ones that are stuck to the cealing im guessing nine times out of done are never on , however the small black ones that drop down from the cealing from a skinny pole (usualy located at front of store by checkouts) usualy work so be aware of these when moving past them

faculty- run or swing all you ever realy can do however, if they they touch u first you can sue them for assalt and threating them with this should easily get you by them they are NOT supose to touch you so just run away before they call the pigs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DVDs
    this is one of my favorite ways to get the new movies i wont without those damn censors going off wear a large coat/ hoody/ hunting jacket
    stuff the movie you wont on yourself so its least noticble in a back ile where no plp are (either down your sleave under your arm, or your waistband walk into the bathroom sit in one of the stalls take your razor cut the plastic take the movie out of the case pocket it lift up the upper decking of the toilet (that heavy lid thing thats full of water and that weird thing that floats) stuff the empty movie case in their and any other trash you have put the lid back on flush the toilet and leave to your car with your new movie. this works with alot of other things as well basically this is the best way to steal things that have censors in them if you wont you can just rip the sensors out if u wont the cases its the little black/white/silver hard rectangle shaped stickers inside the movie cases just flush them down the toilet or put them on someone else so they will trip the alarm taking eyes off you allowing you to leave the store unoticed

the self check outs
    biggest scams ever and extremely easy just run a few pety things over it and move the larger priced items around it and into the bag be carefull thou because some items may contain the sensors and if you dont run them over the scanner the sensors wont be deactivated

stealing fifths
    so its ure birthday ure buyers not in town and ure not 21 not to worry this ones easy be sure to wear a hoodie walk to the licker section stuf the bottle in your hood front pocket put your hands inside the pocket and make it look like its just ure arms till you can get to the bathroom once ure their go into a stall stuff the bottle in your front waistband make sure its secure so it wont fall downwards flush the toilet put ure hands back in your front hood pocket slightly push the hoodie out with your hands so no one can see the shape of the bottle the baggier the hoodie the better then simply just walk out the store

ps2s
    god we used to make a killing off these!!!
    ok the new playstation twos are alot skinnier then the older ones rite? thus makin them easier to sell this should be alot easier now with more stores taking the ps2s out of the glass cases to make room for the 360s ps3s and wiis the hardest part about this is getting the ps2 then somehow smuggling it into the bathroom large coat will work best bring a friend that is dressed in just a hoodie have him wait in the bathroom for u put the ps2 in your massive coat and quickly smuggle it into the bathroom have ure friend take off his shirt and hoodie take everything out of the box ducktape the ps2 and cords around your friend just trash the controller in the upperdecking of the toilet its not worth the effort of hiding have him put his shirt and hoodie back on upper deck any other trash or flush if u think it will work.... doubtfull walk out of the bathroom one at a time most likley ure gonna raise suspision sense u had a ps2 and a large coat on be sure to unzip that bch when you get halfway to the doors out of the store ure friend can simply walk out with u drawing the only suspision that way if they do stop you, you dont have it
    ive done this countless times it works everytime just dont walk in there with your friend all buddy buddy enter at different times this works good with psps ds's and most other handhelds but its hard to find them not behind those damn glass cases

clothes
    not much for me to explain here if you cant do this you cant steal grab some threads u like (be sure to grab alot, shirts are easiest grab 4 or 5) take them to changeing room rip tages put on one shirt put hoodie over it wait a good five mins come back out put the other four shirts back leave store

need new shoes?
    wear some crappy shoes into the store switch them for a pair you like rip the tags put your old crappy shoes back in the shoe box closeing the top of the shoe box act like your just trying out the shoes till no ones looking then walk off and out the store in your new kicks

THE ALLMIGHTY WALLMART SCAM!!!
    this is a good four man job you need
    driver
    one to two lifters
    and someone who can wheel a shopping cart prety fucking fast
    and someone with some big arms

you also need
    a reliable truck
    long sheet of sturdy plyewood
    face covers

go to the store have one buddie take a kart in and another go with them be sure to wear hoodies or hats that cover your eyes realy good and gloves for sure on this one fill the shopping kart with whatever you want (helps to get it all in one spot then slowly take to checkout ile go throu one that has no one in it then run like hell for that door (this is where it helps to have a buddie) have ure friend infront of u to sucker punch and mother fucker that wonts to play hero or get in your way (be a good idea to steal a broomstick or a shovel or a crowbar or something like that so he can grab it out of the kart on the way to the door) go out the door to your gettaway vehicle your two friends should see you coming throw the tail gate down and slide the plywood board down run the kart up the plywood board everyone hop in the truck wherever you fit and watevers quickest kick the board off the tailgate then close the tailgate (in other words leave the board) pile in the car and drive topspeed to your safehouse be sure to put ducktape over ure plate numbers this is by far the riskiest scam for walmart so its best to find a 24/7 wallmart and to go around three to four am after all cops are off duty and there are barley any customers and faclty in the building it is possible to pull this one off ive seen it done

those are most of the big things you can get from walmart anything else is just petty shit or larger then life if you can pull it off

i'll be puting alot more threads on hear about how to steal shit this is just a portion of scams ive done so look for my other threads if you wont to know how to steal shit right!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Get the New iPhone 4S FREE. Click here then enter code "ANARCHY" to claim yours.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 162
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    it would be a heat score if i filled this out
    Level
    man i bet if i saw u in a store you would look like the biggest heatbag and the security would be ALL over you ....like holy shit dude you had a couple good ways but wearing the "baggy", "loose" shit will get u burnt trust me ive seen it happen countless times...dont be telling people how to steal that will just raise the rate of crime drastically fucking up the economy...douchebag

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:

Level
    dude just wear a carheart jacket or the liner to a good ski jacket so it isnt too baggy, and turn away from the cameras and put w/e is it inside your tshirt, and tuck in your shirt. the carheart will cover it perfectly, and it wont fall out because your shirt is tucked in. good idea with shoes/shirt though.

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteranTagger First Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    I dont think i have ever posted in this thread but first let me tell you a little bit about how i know what im about to tell you.

I worked retail for over 2 years, in that time i have learned alot of the tricks people use to try to rip shit. And i have descovered some of my own. I.E. the credit card fraud posted up in the hacking section. This will prob. be one of the only posts ill make in this section because i think its pretty much a wast of space.

As some one said befor, wearing baggie clothes and shit like that is a dead give away. (i worked very closesly with my stores LP aka loss prevention.) and while working with them we were trianed to profile, as wrong as it may be. it is however effective.

As for you wallmart bathroom scam, i hate to be the downer of the bunch but befor any one tries this and gets caught i would like to point out a few things. 1) there are cameras pointing right at the bathroom enterance and i promise you they are on. 2) what wallmart still has the johns with the lids???? NONE!!!
    As for hitting someone, thats the worst idea i have heard yet! once you do that it then becomes a police matter and someone will have your picture, not to mention that just about all wallmarts have cameras in the parking lot so someone will be getting your vehicle.

Now for the good stuff, if you would really like to rip some shit from a wall mart this is what you should do.

This is atleast a 2 man job, you need a getaway car and someone in the store. the get away car should prob. have some stolen plates or take them off or something like that. walk the store take what you wish throw it in your cart or what ever, go to the gardening section of wall mart, they always have an out door part of it that is fenced in. AND NO ONE IS EVER THERE!!!! thow your shit over the fence where your friend is waiting. load up.... hop the fence and go befor you get caught!

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:

Level

k...

allrite so baggy clothes will make u look suspicious so fucking what there not gonna say anything to u never have to me and yes some wallmarts do still have the upper decking toilets so fuck u i live in michigan and everywallmart around here has upperdecking toilets so thats just bullshit and i guess it sucks for u if your walmart dosent no matter and the cameras next to the bathroom i hounestly doubt theyre gonna check because there is one fucking movie missing and even if they do theres so many plp that walk into that bathroom daily! there not gonna pin point it to you just dont do this shit every fucking day and thats even if they find the shit in the upperdeckings idk shit about working at walmart but im prety sure when the janitors go in there to clean they dont clean out the upperdecking of the tiolet thats just retarted and as far as the garden section goes theres a tv you can see yourself on as u walk in there granted there isint always someone in there my walmart there usualy is about 9 out of ten times theres even a friggin checkout spot but if your making a quick dash out the gate fuck it i guess grab some bolt cutters while ure in there if your realy THAT worried about cameras just wear a hood and keep your head down.... not that hard man i do like the idea about stealing plates thou thats prety clever never would of thought of that but duck tape works just as good for me and think about it your stealing a fuck load of shit from wallmart obviously the cops are gonna get called so fuck that guy in the front of the store knock his ass OUT! just make sure u have a good place to go afterward so they dont catch u not to far but not rite across the street!

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Achievements:

Level
    try this
    THE WALMART RENTAL PROGRAM:
    really easy, legal, and free. buy a product such as a tv, stereo, xbox, etc. and use it for a while. when you get bored, return it for a full refund, no questions asked. all you have to do is keep the receipt. this is great for super bowl weekend or a party or whatever. just make sure you don't break it.
    another thing you can try is buying a stereo or whatever (it can't be an xbox because that's behind glass, and it can't be a big tv because those draw too much attention) and then returning it that same day. after you return it. go get another one and walk out of the store with it. if the guy at the front stops you, show him your receipt and carry on with your day. i've never actually seen this one done so i don't know the small details and whether or not they have a way to prevent it but it's worth a shot if you have a legit alter ego with ID. that way if you get arrested you can put it on your alter ego's record. try it. don't try it. i don't give a fuck

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupCreated Album picturesVeteranTagger First Class
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAkEr View Post
    allrite so baggy clothes will make u look suspicious so fucking what there not gonna say anything to u never have to me and yes some wallmarts do still have the upper decking toilets so fuck u i live in michigan and everywallmart around here has upperdecking toilets so thats just bullshit and i guess it sucks for u if your walmart dosent no matter and the cameras next to the bathroom i hounestly doubt theyre gonna check because there is one fucking movie missing and even if they do theres so many plp that walk into that bathroom daily! there not gonna pin point it to you just dont do this shit every fucking day and thats even if they find the shit in the upperdeckings idk shit about working at walmart but im prety sure when the janitors go in there to clean they dont clean out the upperdecking of the tiolet thats just retarted and as far as the garden section goes theres a tv you can see yourself on as u walk in there granted there isint always someone in there my walmart there usualy is about 9 out of ten times theres even a friggin checkout spot but if your making a quick dash out the gate fuck it i guess grab some bolt cutters while ure in there if your realy THAT worried about cameras just wear a hood and keep your head down.... not that hard man i do like the idea about stealing plates thou thats prety clever never would of thought of that but duck tape works just as good for me and think about it your stealing a fuck load of shit from wallmart obviously the cops are gonna get called so fuck that guy in the front of the store knock his ass OUT! just make sure u have a good place to go afterward so they dont catch u not to far but not rite across the street!

That's a big ass sentence!
    How about this, all you "Anarchist" fools not try to direct us in the ways of stealing from "Wally World", and just gtfo and finish school instead.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenshit16 View Post
    try this
    another thing you can try is buying a stereo or whatever (it can't be an xbox because that's behind glass, and it can't be a big tv because those draw too much attention) and then returning it that same day. after you return it. go get another one and walk out of the store with it. if the guy at the front stops you, show him your receipt and carry on with your day. i've never actually seen this one done so i don't know the small details and whether or not they have a way to prevent it but it's worth a shot if you have a legit alter ego with ID. that way if you get arrested you can put it on your alter ego's record. try it. don't try it. i don't give a fuck
    That one won't work. When you return items, they highlight the returned items on the receipt. Also, if you have a receipt with ten or fifteen small items, you'd have to have a bag with merch in it. It's not very easy to walk out of a store carrying a radio through the checkout, and it's obvious as fuck if you're walking around the store with a bag.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:

Level
    here's what you do! revised version of his because i did after all work out all the details.
    go in and buy something that's not in a case but fairly pricey. go home and make a copy of the receipt on the shitty thin paper. then cut out the new receipt and return it to the same walmart. now go to another walmart or same one if you willing to take the risk. grab the same item, MAKE SURE IT WAS THE ONLY THING YOU BOUGHT ON THE RECEIPT, and walk out. now that i've pretty much covered everything anything i need to cover? OH! AND DO NOT FORGET TO FOLD UP A WALMART BAG IN YOUR BACK POCKET WHEN TAKING THE ITEM THE SECOND TIME!
    Last edited by WonManOnedur; December 3rd, 2008 at 08:22 PM. Reason: more information

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Level
    heres how i got over $1000 of walmart shit in one night out.
    i went in wearing my carhart, a hat, and normal fitting jeans and shoes.
    my pockets were stuffed with 10 to 15 bags. all you have to do is idly walk around the store throwin shit in your cart. when your done (here comes the annoying part)
    go to the lawn and garden section since noones every there at night and fill the bags. it cant be too late cuz they have a security guard and only 1 doors open. do it fairly late but early when its dark but not midnight, get it?
    just walk out the front door, smile and wave, and enjoy your shit.

Thread Information