PDA

View Full Version : does bleach, work for passing, a piss test,

thetwiztidjuggalette
March 25th, 2008, 05:41 PM
:confused:Some people have told me that if you drink like a tea spoon of bleach mix with and large cup of water then in about 3 days your system would be clean.
ive allso herd to use more bleach and water.
but which is true ???
if any is.???
how true is useing bleach mixed with water for makeing you pass a drug test???.
does it get thc out the system???

Topher D.
March 25th, 2008, 05:50 PM
yes. by all means. go drink bleach.

superflysuperwhite
March 25th, 2008, 06:16 PM
BAM!!!! *knuckle punch to the carotid arterie*

figure out what that does and it'll answer your question.

bizarre kush
March 26th, 2008, 01:55 PM
lmao r u stupid ? i heard of mixing in bleach with your piss after u went but not drinking it it says it is posionous on the jug thank god for the internet or woulda been another dead kid lol

thetwiztidjuggalette
March 27th, 2008, 08:59 PM
eh drinking that little will not kill you ive seen people do it and they did not die im sure its not good for em but still they did not die still alive and kicking
they was just fine said it was nasty as fuck and i did not say i was going do it but i was just asking will it work cuz they say it does
only a tea spoon

Cuddles
March 27th, 2008, 09:12 PM
...bleach + HCl produces chlorine gas.....guess what there's an abundance of in your tummy? HCl....it's a bad fucking idea. on top of the whole you'd be burning everything between your lips and anus.....

[ g h o s t ]
March 27th, 2008, 10:12 PM
It's true. Listening to ICP makes you want to drink bleach.

ledzeppeman
March 27th, 2008, 11:37 PM
what the fuck? i have never heard that. i dont like the insane clown posse though. im not much of a fan of rap. necrophilia is good though.

Rotterdamn
March 28th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Are you educated at all?

Devi1_Worship3r
March 28th, 2008, 01:19 AM
By ALL means, go ahead and drink bleach

Rotterdamn
March 28th, 2008, 01:24 AM
By ALL means, go ahead and drink bleach

You topher bitch. Just like topher is superfly's. Dont copy what other people say fag. Its just a fourm. Dont try and make your self look cool.

unreaL
March 28th, 2008, 01:31 AM
You topher bitch. Just like topher is superfly's. Dont copy what other people say fag. Its just a fourm. Dont try and make your self look cool.

i thought you were gettin banned for being a n0b hxc
oh well.

dont drink it!
lolz said enough

thetwiztidjuggalette
March 28th, 2008, 01:37 AM
once more i did not say i wanted to drink the fucking shit
i was asking does that fucking shit work
i know its not good for the body I MEAN NO FUCKING SHIT ON THAT
and that little will not kill you still harmful to the body no shit but i was asking does it get tch out your body not what it other shit it does to your body
and icp makes you drink bleach you fucking a goddamn dumb ass
the people who drank it don't listing to it so fuck off who ever said that dumb ass shit

unreaL
March 28th, 2008, 01:57 AM
once more i did not say i wanted to drink the fucking shit
i was asking does that fucking shit work
i know its not good for the body I MEAN NO FUCKING SHIT ON THAT
and that little will not kill you still harmful to the body no shit but i was asking does it get tch out your body not what it other shit it does to your body
and icp makes you drink bleach you fucking a goddamn dumb ass
the people who drank it don't listing to it so fuck off who ever said that dumb ass shit

Feisty
grooowl

No, it wont. bleach will in no way change the amounts of THC in your piss

bizarre kush
March 28th, 2008, 01:57 AM
i never heard icp say go and drink bleach in their lyrics but i head them say things like im gunna smoke this rock away and im gunna smoke my crack and rap about fucking fat chicks but i havent done any of that shit mmmm bleach that sounds mighty tasty right about now

unreaL
March 28th, 2008, 02:01 AM
i never heard icp say go and drink bleach in their lyrics but i head them say things like im gunna smoke this rock away and im gunna smoke my crack and rap about fucking fat chicks but i havent done any of that shit mmmm bleach that sounds mighty tasty right about now

Stop posting stupid shit.
Every post ive seen from you so far is absolutely useless.

Buddha
March 28th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Drink it, it will work. Don't listen to these guys.

ICP; subliminal messages.

thetwiztidjuggalette
March 28th, 2008, 09:18 PM
icp never said go drink bleach so you all are dumb for thinking that
and im not wanting to drink it
just wanna know if you all think it will work or not
damn you are think head people

clay_danzig_138
March 28th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Drink an assload of cranberry juice, green tea, and water.
Hasnt failed me yet.

[ g h o s t ]
March 29th, 2008, 12:31 AM
damn you are think head people

Lol.

blindskater2846
March 29th, 2008, 12:34 AM
i would like to know if it works drinking bleach and lowering the THC amounts in your piss. please do drink it and video tape it for us to enjoy.

bizarre kush
March 29th, 2008, 05:33 AM
how would you video tape someone drinking bleach then getting tested and sceeing if it works correct me if im wrong but how would that work ?

crenshaw387
March 29th, 2008, 06:09 PM
no you have to drink the whole gallon... lol

thetwiztidjuggalette
March 30th, 2008, 03:29 AM
omg im not drinking i dont wanna drink it
im asking for the 4th time do you all think that it works
yes or no
and only a teaspoon and a shit load of water

socialpyro
March 30th, 2008, 08:27 AM
even if it works bleach is extremely toxic so who gives a fuck

[ g h o s t ]
March 30th, 2008, 08:34 AM
omg im not drinking i dont wanna drink it
im asking for the 4th time do you all think that it works
yes or no
and only a teaspoon and a shit load of water

Final answer: No, it doesn't work.

thetwiztidjuggalette
March 31st, 2008, 12:25 AM
So Now Thsi is what i think would work
drinking like gallons of water but im not sure still bout that
just drink a SHITLOAD of water

[ g h o s t ]
March 31st, 2008, 01:59 AM
The only way to increase your chances of passing a urine test is to drink a metric fuckton of water and/or cranberry juice followed by B-complex vitamins. The water and cranberry dilute your urine so the metabolites present show up in much smaller amounts, hopefully enough to not get picked up on, and the b vitamins colour your urine so it doesn't look diluted (if the urine is very clear they'll re-test you).

outtamymind
March 31st, 2008, 12:32 PM
u must be the most retarded person on the planet or possibly the whole universe to think that drinking bleach would help u get any closer to passing a piss test

nitram53
March 31st, 2008, 11:32 PM
hey when i used to get drug tested by my parents last year i went to a gnc or like a heathfood store and bought Niacin in little 10 mil but i smoke like 3 or 4 joints with my friends saturday and sunday then my dad toke me to get drug tested monday mornign so right when he told me where we were going i ran to my car and popped 4 of them when you take them its like you have a sunburn you get hot as fuck you look like a tomato but its only like for 2-3 hours so i toke the test like 2 hours after i popped them cause we had to drive some fucking hospital looking place to take it and i passed just fine so try that if need be :)

unreaL
March 31st, 2008, 11:38 PM
Stop spelling took, "toke".
and you got hot because you "overdosed" on it.

and that will not work either.

Yes taking niacin can speed up the process of detox, but its not a wonder drug. you dont just take it and BOOM pass a DT

nitram53
March 31st, 2008, 11:54 PM
well all i know is i passed and i smoked the last 2 days before explain that

unreaL
April 1st, 2008, 12:13 AM
Faulty Test.
Or you have the fastest metabolism in the world.

nitram53
April 1st, 2008, 11:37 PM
hahahaha im gonna go with faulty test then

Tha_1&only_Sandmann
April 3rd, 2008, 01:15 AM
yeah. go ahead. drink some bleach. while your at it drink the whole jug.

ZeroFoe
April 3rd, 2008, 11:02 AM
Stop spelling took, "toke".
and you got hot because you "overdosed" on it.

and that will not work either.

Yes taking niacin can speed up the process of detox, but its not a wonder drug. you dont just take it and BOOM pass a DT

Alright dude, you have no fucking clue what Niacin does, do you?
Niacin burns your fat cells, since THC is fat soluble.
That's how it works.
You don't get hot from overdosing... you get hot because it's BURNING YOUR FAT CELLS... -.-

who said i cared
April 4th, 2008, 04:41 AM
I had a friend that tried to drink bleach to pee clean, but guess what. it didn't fucking work. all it did was burn all the way down. If you want to piss clean for a test then just get someone else's piss. works much better.

thetwiztidjuggalette
April 18th, 2008, 12:30 PM
ohhhhhh god i dont know if it works or not not doing but lots people say it does and im just seeeing what you all have to say
im not beliveing it so dont call me dumb asshole

Verdict
April 18th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Well I'm on drug court right now and i drug test 3 times a week and the tests they do on me have these little color code things for specific gravity and pH level so if I drink too much of anything and my urine is diluted then I fail it. And the test can also tell if you've been doing anything to try and hide what's in ur urine like drinking bleach for instance (lmao) or taking any detox vitamins, so the easiest way to pass a test I would say is...... stay clean? lmao

phuckinheshin
April 18th, 2008, 02:51 PM
hahahahaha
thats like me saying
hey!
just go ahead and drink a nice cool glass of arsenic...
then you won't have to worry about your test...
cuz you'll be dead dood!!!

user.gnome
April 18th, 2008, 03:20 PM
dude to be honest there is no miracle pills or liquids you can drink to get clean.

Why dont you jus not do drugs when you think your gettin a drop. what i did when i was craving; sprinkle a little ina cigarette, pack it back up smoke it. no show on the test. or drink cranberry juice and water and exercise your stoner ass off

phuckinheshin
June 25th, 2008, 01:04 PM
like that shit will probably work
cuz u would die
then u wouldn't have to go to the drug test