PDA

View Full Version : Banana Drug

missingfinger
August 6th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Believe it or not, bananas do contain a small quantity of _Musa Sapientum bananadine_, which is a mild, short-lasting psychedelic. There are much easier ways of getting high, but the great advantage to this method is that bananas are legal.
1) Obtain 15 lbs. of ripe yellow bananas.
2) Peel all 15 lbs. and eat the fruit. Save the peels.
3) With a sharp knife, scrape off the insides of the peels and save the scraped material.
4) Put all of the scraped material in a large pot and add water. Boil for three to four hours until it has attained a solid paste consistency.
5) Spread this paste on cookie sheets, and dry in an over for about 20 minutes to a half hour. This will result in a fine black powder. Makes about one pound of bananadine powder. Ususally one will feel the effects of bananadine after smoking three or four cigarettes.

Shock903
August 6th, 2007, 01:49 PM
lol. fuckin crack head. who the fuck thinks of this shit?

well any way, so what like you eat the shit or smoke it?

fiendforlife909
August 7th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Sounds like WAAAY to much work.
Im stickin to weed. Alot easier =D

Nikki_yum
August 8th, 2007, 10:56 PM
someone posted this before
it was so retarded adn stoners dont want to
work that much to smoke a fucking banana to fucked up ok I know this

SuperSkunk
August 10th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Its kinda retarded because its been posted so many times.

Shock903
August 10th, 2007, 05:39 PM
no way its too much work. it'll take like 2 hours of scraping/boiling/baking

and again do you smoke it or eat finished product?

Ortausti
August 24th, 2007, 06:32 PM
wow somone acctualy reads the real Anarchist Cookbook. I posted the same thing straight from the cookbook itself. it seems you did the same.

brashearsj5
August 24th, 2007, 07:14 PM
whats really going on ! just checkin it all out !:cool:

jamb
August 24th, 2007, 07:34 PM
y the fuck do ppl still post excerpts from the ACB? ok were on the site im almost positive that just about every 1 on here has read it. u dont need 2 bring these things back up. and the fact that there are like 50thousand threads about this i another 1 is just fuckin useless.

iv heard from many reliable soarces that this ablsolutely does NOT work. and second who the fuck would go through that just so they can try it. its retarted can we stop makeing new threds about it?

jamb
August 24th, 2007, 08:43 PM
i just have a problem when people wont just search this fourm before they make posts then numerous 1s already exist. and i have contributed a lot of information 2 this site. not much since its been re done but before it was i posted a lot of usefull information on witch i searched before it posted 2 ensure that i wan'st just bringing this back up that had already been posted and discussed

jamb
August 24th, 2007, 09:23 PM
wow hell of a insult man. 10points

superflysuperwhite
August 24th, 2007, 09:29 PM
you know whats funny ortausti says hes 22, and hes fightin *over the internet* with some one whos probably under 18 and hes sounds like my 14 year old sisster at that, CONGRATULATIONS youve proven yourself to be a socially retarded numbnuts who wil probably never see a vagina in really life

unless your mildely retarded (witch i think you might be) then CONRGRATULATIONS you can use a comp YAY

KenCat
August 24th, 2007, 10:12 PM
you know whats funny ortausti says hes 22, and hes fightin *over the internet* with some one whos probably under 18 and hes sounds like my 14 year old sisster at that, CONGRATULATIONS youve proven yourself to be a socially retarded numbnuts who wil probably never see a vagina in really life

unless your mildely retarded (witch i think you might be) then CONRGRATULATIONS you can use a comp YAY

HAHA that was fucking funny. I thought Ortausti was a girl... Oh well. lol In like, EVERY thread he's in here and as soon as I see a post, it's about him or it IS him saying gay shit.

KenCat
August 24th, 2007, 10:56 PM
wow I feel so insulted, if you care that mutch about vagina's maybe you should go fuck yourself.

This topic is about bananas. Not fucking one's self.

I believe bananas are quite funny. Some say you can smoke the peels, but that's BS.

superflysuperwhite
August 24th, 2007, 10:58 PM
hahaha wow for some one who says there 22 your great at sounding like your a 15 yr old who just got called an ass at the skate park, what next gonna challenge me to a dance off?

hell if being a 22 year old who has nothing better to do then sit on a comp and argue with kids and and tell them to "fuck themselves" because comeing up with something better would take them two days of hard thinking, is what i have to look forward to then i should kill myself now

and no its not BS bannanas contain bannanine witch can caus i think some hallucanagetic effects or some sort of high but you have to do more then just smoke the peel theres scrapeing and boiling its a proceses

KenCat
August 24th, 2007, 11:06 PM
hahaha wow for some one who says there 22 your great at sounding like your a 15 yr old who just got called an ass at the skate park, what next gonna challenge me to a dance off?

hell if being a 22 year old who has nothing better to do then sit on a comp and argue with kids and and tell them to "fuck themselves" because comeing up with something better would take them two days of hard thinking, is what i have to look forward to then i should kill myself now

and no its not BS bannanas contain bannanine witch can caus i think some hallucanagetic effects or some sort of high but you have to do more then just smoke the peel theres scrapeing and boiling its a proceses

Yeah, yeah. I heard all about it. But it does a "Placebo" affect. People think they're high because they're expecting it. There have been many studies and there is no hallucenigetic effects. But if you actually eat a banana, it gives a VERY VERY VERY mild feeling of relaxation.

superflysuperwhite
August 24th, 2007, 11:11 PM
no its actually not the placebo effect its a really high, if n2o was on hear he could tell you more about it than i can

superflysuperwhite
August 24th, 2007, 11:17 PM
im jelous...... of what?
hm the fact that the vagina thing seems to bother you so much that you have to refer to it after what five post, tells me that im right.
and yeah tonight i dont have anything better to do, thats why im here duh silly

and its vagina not vagna HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wowzerz yep im jelous alright.

Ortausti
August 25th, 2007, 12:00 AM
I would much rather get along with you than argue with you.

P.S I have a wife lol

superflysuperwhite
August 25th, 2007, 12:03 AM
mmm yeah youve provided me with enough amusement for the night honestly its nothing personal its just what i do when im bord, i so love messing with people seeing how far i can push them, manipulate them, and so on

Ortausti
August 25th, 2007, 12:19 AM
I have to agree, however it's only amusing for so long until it becomes anoying. I wont take anything personaly if you dont.

superflysuperwhite
August 25th, 2007, 12:21 AM
i hate to use the line "i dont care what people say" because i only see it as some one saying "i really do care but im gonna say this so people will think i dont and will stop saying things" but i actually dont care and thats why i have no reason to say that.

so yeah nothing personal

Ortausti
August 25th, 2007, 12:36 AM
I understand what you mean. I dont tell people I dont care to make them stop. weather they stop or not is up to them. but when I say I dont care I really mean it. So when people call me a fuckhead I will naturaly say somthying back. but that doesnt mean Im taking what they have to say personaly, it just means Im going to mess with this persone and see if I can get under his skin.

SuperSkunk
August 25th, 2007, 01:36 PM
If you really prepare it right Ive heard the effects are quite similar to DMT.

Heres the correct way to prepare it.

Well, there's been a lot of false information given about bannana peels lately,
so once and for all, here are The Definitive Instructions for Smoking Bannana
Peels:

The Definitive Instructions for Smoking Bannana Peels
by Me

Step 1-
Go to the grocery store and buy 10 pounds of bannanas. (You used to need 200
pounds, but the potency has gone up 20x in the last 30 years.)

Step 2-
Remove the skins from the fruit. Save the fruit for later- if you mix it with
orange juice and drink it will you're smoking, it'll make you trip real hard.

Step 3-
Dry the skins in the microwave. This won't affect the potency, as bannadine is
not microwave soluble.

Step 4-
The next two steps are a simple nonpolar-polar extraction of the bannadine.
This is necessary to get rid of the fungicide they put on the skins, which is a
type of strychnine.
Grind up the dried peels really well, and soak them in methylene chloride
(zippo lighter fluid makes a good substitute). Let soak for 2 days, and then
rinse well with ether. Discard the liquid and save the mush.

Step 5-
Take the mush from step 4 and soak it in ethyl alcohol for another 2 days.
Filter, and put the mush aside- you won't be smoking it.

Step 6-
Evaporate the alcohol. The resultant crystals are 150% pure bannadine. Put
these in your pipe, light up and enjoy! (Keep reading for the secret step 7!)

Secret Step 7-
Bannadine is normally only active when smoked; that's why eating bannanas won't
do anything. However, that mush left over from step 5 is pretty tasty, and
that's how I discovered that BANNADINE IS ORALLY ACTIVE IF POTENTIATED BY DRIED
PEANUT SKINS!!! Yes, its true. I looked up the structure, and it turns out
bannadine is really closely related to DMT- it has carbon atoms and everything!

Found it on erowid.

SuperSkunk
August 25th, 2007, 01:37 PM
I understand what you mean. I dont tell people I dont care to make them stop. weather they stop or not is up to them. but when I say I dont care I really mean it. So when people call me a fuckhead I will naturaly say somthying back. but that doesnt mean Im taking what they have to say personaly, it just means Im going to mess with this persone and see if I can get under his skin.

You don't need to explain your self fuckhead.

KenCat
August 25th, 2007, 09:41 PM

You're a fucking fuckhead.

And too SuperSkunk, there ARE still many ways on the internet to make this Banana shit... But it doesn't work at all. There's been many tests, and many tricked disapointed teens with nothing better to do... I was personally too lazy to do it. lol As I said before, it makes a placebo effect, and you WANNA be high so you kinda act it.

SuperSkunk
August 25th, 2007, 10:02 PM
It is proven to work. I don't ever intend to smoke banana peels because I have better things to do.

KenCat
August 25th, 2007, 10:18 PM
It is proven to work. I don't ever intend to smoke banana peels because I have better things to do.

Amen?
Yeah.
Amen.

Ortausti
August 26th, 2007, 04:40 AM
You're a fucking fuckhead.

Nicly put, but if you really hate me, and you're not just trying to give me shit, than please just quit talking to me.

KenCat
August 26th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Nicly put, but if you really hate me, and you're not just trying to give me shit, than please just quit talking to me.

Dude, I don't hate you... Nor does anyone TRUTHFULLY else does on this forum... We just like fucking with asshole's minds. It's nothing too personal.

Ortausti
August 26th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Everyone likes to fuck with people somtimes.

SuperSkunk
August 26th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Dude, I don't hate you... Nor does anyone TRUTHFULLY else does on this forum... We just like fucking with asshole's minds. It's nothing too personal.
Don't listen to him hes not very bright. Its 100% personal.

KenCat
August 26th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Don't listen to him hes not very bright. Its 100% personal.

Don't listen to him... He's more than "not very bright". He's 100% dumbass. lol

Rasta_Man
August 26th, 2007, 06:59 PM
wow, your an idiot, heres what you won, a middle finger, take a ticket and take a ride.

SuperSkunk
August 26th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Did I win. If so can I sit on the finger? And then spin around on it until my butthole bleeds? And then can I slurp the blood off slowly with a straw? And then can I ejaculate all over your face?

KenCat
August 26th, 2007, 07:18 PM
wow, your an idiot, heres what you won, a middle finger, take a ticket and take a ride.

Me? I was just joking around.

Did I win. If so can I sit on the finger? And then spin around on it until my butthole bleeds? And then can I slurp the blood off slowly with a straw? And then can I ejaculate all over your face?

LMAO

Rasta_Man
August 26th, 2007, 08:59 PM
I just said that cause i just thought of it. I didnt mean anything by it.

KenCat
August 26th, 2007, 10:06 PM
lol Kay man. I do it all the time.

getto rawker
August 26th, 2007, 11:14 PM
so wat does it do is it like lsd or a weed hi and do u snort it or wat hit me up

KenCat
August 26th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Dude, don't do it... Smoke like, weed or salvia.