PDA

View Full Version : wanting some input on mking ice.

uptjos80
May 28th, 2007, 03:42 AM
was wondering if anyone can give me some input on making ice.i know its a fungus that grows from a reaction of amonia,gun blue and coal.dont know the exact process though.help...............

[ g h o s t ]
May 28th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Lmao, you don't know anything.

AND YOU NEVER WILL.

uptjos80
May 28th, 2007, 10:09 AM
you must be black.......

uptjos80
May 28th, 2007, 10:10 AM
only niggers respond like that shit>>>>>>>HITLER LIVES>>>>>>>>>

[ g h o s t ]
May 28th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Get your shit out of this forum.

SHARP represent.

Hav0k1
June 15th, 2007, 10:33 PM
DUMBASS

more like

pseudo-ephedrine (Legal Upper pills)
Red phosphorous (matchstick heads)
Iodine crystals, (iodine bottles)

those are the basics as far as fungus and coals

you sound like a fucking porch monkey...

all those equal an a explosion if not done right...

your better off with the fungus and cow shit... for MAGIC MUSHROOMS

yoyo

Hav0k1
June 15th, 2007, 10:36 PM
http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/speedy_drugs/index.html :eek

Arti
June 18th, 2007, 07:36 PM
I Believe he is talking about processing meth through the means of an aquarium. Of corse I know nothing about this field but i have heard about it. Im sure the experts can take it from here. Im pretty sure its a myth.

justforfun
June 30th, 2007, 11:29 PM
looking for a quick way to make some screaming shit? Like back in the when the shit would melt in your hand, and then snap back when you blow on it. Can anyone give me the peace of the puzzle?

justforfun
June 30th, 2007, 11:32 PM
looking for a way to make some old-school shit that melt in your hand..... can you help with the puzzle.. for reachure only of course!!!

pervitin
December 28th, 2007, 07:05 AM
DUMBASS

more like

pseudo-ephedrine (Legal Upper pills)
Red phosphorous (matchstick heads)
Iodine crystals, (iodine bottles)

those are the basics as far as fungus and coals

you sound like a fucking porch monkey...

all those equal an a explosion if not done right...

your better off with the fungus and cow shit... for MAGIC MUSHROOMS

yoyo

Red Phosphorus arent the (matchstick heads), theyr the matchbook's stricking pads <brownish rectangular shaped>:)

Peace,

Zendelv
April 15th, 2008, 01:56 PM
:eek:the anhydrous is the explosive part as long as there is no open flame all good... the explosion part is just a scare from the gov to turn this easy process into something to fear aka fear = explosion...

Shake and Bake is by far the best can yield 2 and a half grams by mistake off one box of 240's but can cause insanity if measurements are not exact

Fuck_the_Pigs
April 15th, 2008, 04:33 PM
;89905']Lmao, you don't know anything.

AND YOU NEVER WILL.

Thank you ghost.

I mean honestly, my god if I have to see another thread by some kid wanted to know how to make their own ice/acid/anything else when they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about, I will personally go out, find them, and smack them in the face. Dumb twat.

Pharmiejunk
April 15th, 2008, 06:16 PM
not to piss anyone off but I have heard of some ingenuis ways to make ice. it's kinda like urban legands though. real dangerous info always comes with a price and lots of propaganda.

Rotterdamn
April 15th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Did you know if you put your head in a cows ass you trip your balls off!!!?!? OMFG L337!! L3TS ALL G0 TRY IT!!!!

Dude theres so many fucking places you can find good recipies.

To start,

Got to your internet search bar thing and type in google.com

Next! Search your desired information!

FINALLY! CLICK ON IT AND SEE WHAT IT SAYS!

Dont waste the fourm space asking stupid fucking questions. This space is used to talk about stuff that isnt as easy as google.

lilplayatylr40
May 17th, 2011, 10:47 PM
it is not a myth it does produce crystals chemically but it isn't real meth. it won't even show up as methemphetamines in a drug test. it's just a backyard way to produce cheap drugs

Talstar
May 18th, 2011, 04:05 AM
@lilplayatylr40 - Tried to PM this to you but I guess I just don't know what I'm doing so here it is. 1.i'm not sure at all about all the ingrediants but here are some. i've recently heard you can grow meth in an aquarium/fish tank using charcoal, floss, black spray paint, and something else i can not remember at the moment. if anyone does know how to grow meth in an aquarium please tell me the ingredients and step by step instructions if you will. i have a close friend that thinks he's a chemist and i'd hate to see him get hurt

- I have read dozens of stories on the internet by people who say they have grown meth crystals in the manner in which you suggest and claim success. I have also read stories from the same media source by individuals who say they have tried to grow meth yet admit defeat. This begs the question; Can it be done? Yes and no.

This web site contains information using the process and ingredients (similar/variations) to grow crystals which you request http://bizarrelabs.com/charcrys. htm .

As you can see, crystals can be grown. Unfortunately, the crystals you grow will NOT be methamphetamine and are not intended for human consumption: more likely than not, they are poisonous. Check out http://www.ask.com/questions-about/Make-METH-with-Gun-Blue

In order to make meth, one needs ephedrine or pseudoephedrine (PSE - a synthetic or isomer of ephedrine). Ephedrine is present in certain verities of the Ephedra plant. Ephedra sinica (Ma huang), is a native shrub of China. Ref: http://www.rcpe.ac.uk/journal/issue/journal_41_1/lee.pdf
NOTE: There are other chemicals used to make meth or similar products to meth; for instance Ice.
http://www.lycaeum.org/ Forums
http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=2742

I have never grown, seen, or known anyone who has tried to produce String Dope. In fact, I do not know anyone who knows someone, who knows someone who has produced meth using the suggested method. I have done some research on the subject and the truth of the matter is that one cannot grow meth crystals without PSE. Please, inform your “close friend that thinks he's a chemist,” that PSE is required to grow meth crystals.

Dude, let’s face it, if it were that easy to grow pseudo-methamphetamine crystals everyone would be doing it. Right? With that said, it is highly unlikely that the person who discovered such a valuable process would simply give the recipe away: little lone distribute over the internet for the entire world to see.

Would you give it away? Me either! I may sell it for a stupid amount of money but only after getting the recognition I deserved and collecting my Nobel Peace Prize. If this isn’t enough to convince your friend that the process is bullocks, remind him/her of the proverb, “If it sounds too good to be true, it is.”

1.ive heard of people using draino but it's dangerous the finished product can lock their body up

- A person that consumes lye tainted methamphetamine could get lye poisioning. According to my research, Cooks take great pride in their work. They do not want lye left in the final product, especially since they will probably be using it also. Unfortunately, lye and other chemicals used to process meth can be difficult to remove. Trace amounts may be present in the final product but hardly enough to cause lye posioning. Only an inexperienced, low life, greedy MF of a meth cook would turn out a product excessively tainted with posions.

2.could you explain the dumbed down red or blue method [DELETED]?
- I’ve never heard of “dumbed down red or blue” before. I have read about a Red, White, and Blue method of making methamphetamine. Maybe that’s what you are referring to?

IMO, the below web sites provide valuable information from professional and creditable sources. I use them on a regular basis for research. They are NOT in existence to encourage or aide and abet illegal activity. I encourage you to read their Mission Statements to get a better understanding of their purpose. I do not recommend you ask for information on manufacturing, selling, or aquiring drugs.
http://www.drugs-forum.com/index.php
http://www.erowid.org/

Don’t believe everything you hear or read. The internet is riddled with testimonials, media hype, governemnt propaganda, and meth making recipes that are bogus, incomplete, and down right dangerous. The belief that anyone can make meth, is not true. IMO, this false belief is a direct cause of accidents related to meth production. Just because one can follow a recipe or bake a cake DOSE NOT mean one can make meth. It’s just not that simple.

Paraphrased from an individual on an internet forum – (Can’t recall off the top of
my head though and I don’t feel like looking it up). Most likely from web site
from web site or link above.

“It’s not a matter of if something is going to go wrong during a cook, it’s a
matter of when.” When it does, FIGHT! DO NOT RUN! You’re one step
away from freedom and two steps away from death. You have about 30
seconds to get the situation under control. That doesn’t seem like a lot of time
but believe me, you will be moving at the speed of light and 30 seconds will
seem like a life time.
  
A cook is not a chemist but a chemist may be a cook.

Everyone here is telling you the truth. Pharmiejunk stated it best, "it's an Urban Legend."

Maggotsfriend
May 18th, 2011, 06:08 AM
Kid can you honestly just shut the fuck up and stop necro posting.

Talstar
May 18th, 2011, 09:25 AM
DELETED: Double posted. see #17

lilplayatylr40
May 20th, 2011, 03:05 PM
obviously your a dumbass maggotsfriend if you don't kno this method your are blind to the fucking home methods used around the united states

lilplayatylr40
May 20th, 2011, 03:09 PM
i kno people that do this do you maggotsfriend?? no cause your a dumbass think you kno it all and don't kno anyone that actually fuccs with it. IT IS NOT REAL METH. but it does sell and gets people high. if your so smart you would kno that u can even make a cheap ass version with hornet spray but it's toxic over time

Cadaver Dog
May 20th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Why are you being such an insufferable faggot?
Also; lol@ fuccs, fuckin' wannabe ckrabs on the ACB

Also x2; if this is an actual process people you "fuccs with" engages in, how come you came here asking how to do it?
Obviously you don't know these people you claims to "fuccs" with. And if it ain't real meth, what is it? What does it look like?

Talstar
May 20th, 2011, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=Zendelv;140532]:eek:the anhydrous is the explosive part as long as there is no open flame all good... the explosion part is just a scare from the gov to turn this easy process into something to fear aka fear = explosion...

In chemistry anhydrous means without water. A anhydrous chemical may or may not be considered flammable or explosive by itself; but, may react when mixed with other chemicals. In either case open flames around chemicals is not a good idea.

lilplayatylr40
May 20th, 2011, 09:41 PM
like i said i was in prison dumbass. does it look like i am now? no so how would i ask them about it? i'm not arguing anymore over the internet you guys can believe it or not idgaf lol i kno what it does. $1,100 a oz thas wat it does lol. and it looks like fuccin meth, otherwise who the fucc would buy it for meth? ingenius question there

Cadaver Dog
May 20th, 2011, 11:24 PM
No one would fucking buy it you stupid son of a bitch!

pyrofreak
May 21st, 2011, 07:02 AM
make this as a substitute:

1.get 20 banana's

2.peel and scrape all white stuff of inside of peel in a pile

3.put in pot with water and boil for 1 hr

4.put in oven for several hrs

5. take out and eat,equivelent to the side effects of 4 cigaretes without the chemicals

drunkbitch
May 21st, 2011, 09:27 AM
Drinking bleach gets you soooooooo fucked up.

lilplayatylr40
May 25th, 2011, 01:57 AM
just sold some fuc boi.. tell me my rocc candy wont sell, your dumb cadaver

Maggotsfriend
May 25th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Pics or it didn't happen. "Your a retard.. Tell me your not mentally weak, your dumb lilplayatylr40."

Cadaver Dog
May 26th, 2011, 12:00 AM
just sold some fuc boi.. tell me my rocc candy wont sell, your dumb cadaver

Yeah, that's why you private messaged me kissing my ass for a spoon fed guide to making real meth.
Fuckin' tard.

lilplayatylr40
May 27th, 2011, 12:23 AM
yea but your way was shit. so i made it the easy way (:

lilplayatylr40
May 27th, 2011, 12:24 AM
your only 16 i have nothing to prove to you

Cadaver Dog
May 27th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Apparently you do you defensive ass little queer.
Also;; I want to see this "rocc" candy you made.

Maggotsfriend
May 27th, 2011, 10:02 PM
I require pictures, it would make me very happy.

PlasticJesus
June 15th, 2011, 03:25 AM
There is a method (or a few) with those ingredients. It makes selenium crystals. I've heard people say it's like meth, heard some say like meth but bad headaches and some say doesn't do much at all. I've seen them and they do look like meth. Makes a person wonder how much of the street meth is really this crap. I'm too much of a pussy to try them though I like my meth made the old fashion way. Also the crystals break down after a few weeks so if your selling it as meth you better know you're selling to someone who's going to fiend through the shit fast.

Maggotsfriend
June 15th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Your such a bun.

PlasticJesus
June 21st, 2011, 11:59 AM
What the fuck is a bun maggot? Must be a NZ thing eh? Figured I'd go ahead and tell the stupid kiddies what it is they're making and/or smoking so they can look it up and see what kind of damage they're doing. Kiddies should leave the honey making to the bees!

Cadaver Dog
June 21st, 2011, 12:56 PM
Woah, you remember the Hive man?

Maggotsfriend
June 21st, 2011, 07:20 PM
Most drug literate people should, also see other thread, your still a bun.

Cadaver Dog
June 21st, 2011, 10:20 PM
It's been awhile man, I just caught onto the tail end of things myself being, ya know, in middle school at the time.
But yeah, it's always cool to see a fellow bee, few and far between are the real people worth remembering.

Maggotsfriend
June 22nd, 2011, 07:50 PM
If you were actually interested in it to a decent degree pop over to drugs-forum, the people there are actually intelligent and know there shit and you don't have these fucking washed up school kids opening there mouth every two seconds.

killerklan5541
August 12th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Can I Get A PM On How Took Cook A Decent Batch?

TW34K3R T33
April 23rd, 2013, 05:48 AM
you dont use the matchstick heads for red phosphorous you use the striker strips!!!