PDA

View Full Version : I need a REAL Ice/speed recipe!!!

speed_tweak135
March 22nd, 2007, 02:07 AM
Please someone help me...i cant find a fuckin ligit recipe anywhere...HELP!!!!!!!!

xoxo

Topher D.
March 22nd, 2007, 05:21 AM
well seeing as how ice and speed are two different things... and ice is meth.. fuck you.. meth is the worst drug anyone can do, and ur ruining peoples lives if you want to sell it.. i hope your hair falls out and you shrivel up and die laying next to your pipe...

malibu
March 22nd, 2007, 06:43 AM
I agree!... I also hope on the speed u start to pick the shit outta ur skin... cuz that's wat speed will do to ya... an tweek!... I hope sum street kid teaches u how.. An u blow up in ur meth lab.... that shit is sooo horrible..

bobdole
March 22nd, 2007, 03:29 PM
Once agian, you can go to a Books-a-Million and order a book called Secrets of methamphetamine Manufacture by Uncle Fester Use a fake name or get someone else to order it because the FBI came to my house yesterday about some books and other requests i have made.

firetime27
March 22nd, 2007, 04:05 PM
I cant stand you people.
Methamphetamine is not nearly as bad for you as you think.
Its prescribed to kids with ADHD and so is speed
nearly 25 percent of my school is on Adderal or some other amphetamine.
There is almost no risk of explosion when making methamphetamine. Its some bullshit propaganda the DEA made up. The only risk is accidently igniting your phosphorus which isn't that big of a deal. Or morons that try to recrystalize the meth out of solvents and use an open flame. Sometimes people also use diethyl ether indoors and evaporate it. You deserve to die if you do this. Though most street dealers can't be bothered with recrystalization anyways.

Teeth and hair falling out is usually from malnurishment (sp?). Skin sores is from the constant scratching that some people encounter. Usually taking an antihistamine stops this.

If you are stupid enough to order red phosphorus or iodine online you deserve to get caught. Its like people or pentaerythritol they all have single uses for the public and they are illicit uses.

speed_tweak135
March 22nd, 2007, 09:33 PM
Okay Ice Is A Type Of Speed Smart-one. And Fuck You Too. Nancy Reagan Did Say "we Are Losing The War On Drugs." But It Sounds Like To Me That You Know Nothing About Methamphetamines. A Good Drug User Knows How To Control Those Urges & If I Did Sell It I Would Not Run Anyones Life, That's Fucked Up! I Dont Know About You, But The Drug World Is Not Something To Be Tampered With!!! Its Not A Joke, And It Sure As Hell No A Game. I Dont Own A Pipe Honey So I Wouldnt Die Next To It. And I Like Many Others Know How To Take Care Of Ourselves On Speed. If You Dont Then You Souldnt Do It. Thanks!

Rosy Sand
March 22nd, 2007, 11:55 PM
Well maybe you would seem a little smarter if you didn't CAPITALIZE every single word of your post.

INSANE_Peckerwood
March 28th, 2007, 06:50 PM
hey fuck all of u talkin bout how bad meth n speed r, wuts the point of postin a reply like that its not like hes gunna stop cuz u say its bad....i thot yall were pro-drugs...

4 speed, simple stuff, just grind up sum aderal n mix it w/ ground up caffiene pills (< those r optional) n u got urself sum pretty good cheap speed

Port Hustle
March 29th, 2007, 05:14 PM
No lies here folks this recipe will manufacture methamphetamine this will get you into trouble if you do this BE CAREFUL!

First of all let's talk about supplies:

1 Case Regular Pint size Mason Jars ( Used for canning)
2 Boxes Contact 12 hour time released tablets.
3 Bottles of Heet.
4 feet of surgical tubing.
1 Bottle of Rubbing Alchohol.
1 Gallon Muriatic Acid ( Used for cleaning concrete)
1 Gallon of Coleman's Fuel
1 Gallon of Aceton
1 Pack of Coffee Filters
1 Electric Skillet ( If you don't know what iam talking about i will have pics later)
4 Bottles Iodine Tincture 2&#37; (don't get the declorized it won't work)
2 Bottles of Hydrogen peroxide
3 20 0z Coke Bottles (Plastic type)(with Lids/caps)
1 Can Red Devils Lye
1 Pair of sharp scissors
4 Boxes Book Matches (try to get the ones with brown/red striker pads)
1 pyrodex baking dish
1 Box execto razor blades single sided
1 digital scale that reads grams
2 gallons distilled water \
1 Roll Aluminum foil tape

That's what you would have to go buy if you wanted to make meth.

First things first -- the Iodine Crystals. Take one 20 oz, plastic Coke Bottle and pour 4 Bottles 2% tincture into it.

Add Hydrogen Peroxide to this. Use only 1/2 a bottle of Hydrogen peroxide. After this you know, the gallon jug that the Muriatic acid comes in take the cap off and fill this cap level with the acid. Add the acid to the coke bottle (Place in a freezer for at least 30 mins).

While the Iodine crystals are being made we are going to extract the Phsuedo from the Contacts. You are going to need a towel for this so go get one. Take the pills out of one box, add it to one of the mason jars fill with rubbing alchohol just enough to cover the pills let set for 3 minutes. Remove pills and take the towel and wipe the top coating off the pills this will remove the wax. Do the same with the other box of Contacts as well, after this add those wiped off pills only 10 to a clean mason jar. On top of this add 1 bottle of Heat do the same for the other box of Contact. Let theese two mason jars with pills, heat stand for 30 minutes. Then shake the jars till pills are completly broke down then let the jars sit again for 4 hours or until the Heats is completly clear . Once clear cyphon the heat off (Not the powder stuff at the Bottom you don't want this it will fuck your dope up).

Well anyway syphon the heat off with a piece of the sergical tubing syphon this into a pyrodex baking dish place in microwave on high till the heat is almost evaporated. Take out of microwave. Now plug up your electric plate set the pyrodex dish on this on about 180 deg continue evaporating till you get a white powder on the pyrodex (Carefull not the burn the phsudo if it turns yellow it's burned) after you get it dried take a razor blade and scrape this powder up. (put this asside for later use)

Now we are going to get the red phosphorus from the book matches take a pair of scissors and cut along the edge of the phosphorus do the whole four boxes of match book matches then take 1 small coffee cup will work to this coffee cup add about 1/4 the way with Acetone dip the match book strike pads into the acetone for 10 seconds this will loosen the phosphorus so it will be easier to scrape with the razor blades. ( put the phosphorus in an empty match book box to let dry. Now it's time to get the iodine crystals get a clean mason jar on top of this place 1 coffee filter and pour the contents of the iodine +muriatic+Hydrogen Peroxide into the filter ( do it slowly don't over pour) well once you get though with the filtering on top of the coffee filter will be a black substance ( This is iodine crystals) dry them by wraping in more coffee filters till you get a pretty good thick pile around the original filter place on ground and step on it to get the rest of the liquids off save this for the cook.

next take your digital scales wiegh your pills first say you had 2 grams of pill powder then weigh out an equal amount of iodine crystals then for the phosphorus devide the total weight of pills by 3 3 will go into 2 1 time so if you had 2 grams pill powder you should have 2 grams iodine crystal 1 gram phosphorus Now its time to make the cook jars you will need 2 clean mason jars with lids 1 foot surgical tubing poke a hole in both jar lids place one end of the tubing into each jar lid and seal with foil tape (buy this at walmart for about $ 1.60 well anyway seal off the tubes as well as you can so you should have 2 mason jars with lids that have surgical tubing foiled taped and sealed. ok this is the cook in one mason jar add distilled water in it fill it half way close the lid on it. now get you hotplate hot first at 180 degreese F when the plate get hot then its time to add the Iodine+pill powder to the other mason jar not the one with water in it once you get both Iodine and pill powder to the jar add 6-10 drops of distilled water to this place it on the hotplate now add the phosphorus once you put this in the jar there is going to be a imediatereaction place the other lid with hose onto the jar screw on tightly then turn your hotplate up to 400 degrees f let this cook for 1 hour to an hour and a half the best way to tell when it is done is when the contents of the cook jar doesn't boil anymore once this has happened turn the hotplate off and let the jar cool so you can touch it now its time to see if we have dope once it has cooled open the lid and you should smell rotten egg like smell if it has this smell congrads you have dope now we have to remove the dope from the black goey substance to this jar add about 1/4 cup of distilled water and seal the jar with a lid that has no holes in it and shake the jar till all the substance on the botom of the jar has come off into the water

next take another clean mason jar and place a coffee filter and filter the cook jars contents though the filter now on the filter is your phosphorus save this for another cook later on just putt it in a dry coffee filter and put it somewhere dry and safe now you have a jar filled with a yellow honey looking substance if its this color you have done good at cooking the dope now to this add colemans fuel fill the jar about full just leave anough room for shaking now add 1-2 table spoons red devil lye let the jar sit for about 5 mins then place lid on the jar and shake the hell out of it then sit the jar somewhere to rest for about 30 mins Now we are going to pull the dope out of the coleman fuel and the product is going to be 90% methamphetamine to do this fallow what i say exactly syphon the coleman fuel into an empty 20 oz coke bottle syphon off much as you can trying not to get the substance off the bottom of the jar once you have the coleman fuel in the coke bottle add about 4-6 coke bottle caps of water to this now add one drop of muriatic acid to the coke bottle place lid on bottle and shake the hell out of it place upside down so it want fall and get your hotplate hot 400 degrees f on top of the hotplate place a clean pyrodex bowl on it now take the coke bottle still upside down and loosen up on the cap let the water drain into the pan don't get any coleman fuel into the pyrodex bowl now the water will evaporate while it is doing this take a coffee cup add acetone to it fill it 1/4 the way up now once the water has dried on the plate take plate off with gloves and add a small amount of acetone to the pyrodex bowl it will sizzle swirl it arouund and if all works out good ther will be cirle crystals all over the pyrodex bowl scrape up with a razor and enjoy Methamphetamine :-) This with 2 boxes of Contacts will make anywhere from 2-3 grams meth....

Have Fun!

- Port Hustle

Topher D.
March 29th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Thank you for fueling another meth heads addiction ;-) wtf ever dude, u can say all u guys want about meth not being bad... but u can see how many peoples lives its ruined. sure if ur not stupid with it then theres no problem, but think of the majority of america being redneck hicks like those in iowa...

Port Hustle
March 29th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Glad to Help.

myGRASSisGREENER
March 30th, 2007, 02:16 PM
why don't you go fucker yourself gopher or topher whatever the fuck your name is. i'm from iowa with a whole group of friends who think meth is some terrible shit. i, for one think anyone who does any form of meth ought to killed slowly and painfully. sooooo.....why don't you shove a hot iron rod up your goat fuckin' ass!

Topher D.
March 30th, 2007, 02:38 PM
uhm, did i promote meth or something? im pretty sure i didnt, so im pretty sure u and ur fuckin freinds from iowa (the meth capitol of the world) should go back to fuckin school and learn to read

Port Hustle
March 31st, 2007, 08:37 AM
I don't think a hot iron would fit up anyones ass. Just my say.

Topher D.
March 31st, 2007, 10:11 AM
perhaps a soldering iron..

amyphetamine
May 19th, 2007, 04:58 PM
meth addiction is all in the mind. drugs only become addictive when people get stupid with it and use it alone, mainline it, and just generally have too much time on their hands. Meth is not as bad as eveyone makes out. The teeth rotting? yeah thats because stupid mother fuckers let that shit get to them and its all they do so they forget to brush their teeth. Also meth gives you wicked cottonmouth and whats the first thing people reach for when they have cotton mouth? Soda. Yeah so add liters of soda+unbrushed teeth for weeks=meth mouth. Also not showering and sitting in the same clothes for weeks on end hitting the pipe will cause those body sores everyone raves about. Staying up for 10-15 days at a time and being so high you forget to eat will cause malnurishment. A bit of research will cure the hate for an otherwise decent high. I agree with fire time and tweak to the fullest on this one. As with any other drug, the user found the drug, the drug didn't find the user, how far you go with it is up to you. I use meth once or twice a week and have never felt any overwhelming urge towards it, sure I like it but it doesn't come before anything else in my life... same with coke.

amyphetamine
May 19th, 2007, 05:00 PM
ps. I am NOT in cahoots with people who ABUSE meth by the way. USING and ABUSING are two different things

Arti
May 20th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Hey guys, this is the anarchist cook book forum, not Mothers Against Meth club. What is your point about flaming a drug when, A. You most likely as a member do a type of drug, B. This isnt the War on Drugs Forums, and C. This is using valuable disk space for your bullshit comments so plz just leave the flamming out. I dont bitch about your drugs, so return the favor.

amyphetamine
May 20th, 2007, 08:42 PM
a-FUCKING-men!!!!

hugejardon
May 25th, 2007, 04:05 AM
hey i just want to say a few things for one FUCK YOU GUYS who put down people who use cuase alli have to say is i use every once and a wile but that dusent make me a bad person yes i know METH can destroy peoples lifes but thats olny if thay alow it and for all the people who do use dont let meth run you!!! plus when i use i do creative shit and no it not all tweaked out so if u got a problem with meth deal with it for your self and dont cry about it like a little bitch!!!

hugejardon
May 25th, 2007, 04:06 AM
:cool: hey i just want to say a few things for one FUCK YOU GUYS who put down people who use cuase alli have to say is i use every once and a wile but that dusent make me a bad person yes i know METH can destroy peoples lifes but thats olny if thay alow it and for all the people who do use dont let meth run you!!! plus when i use i do creative shit and no it not all tweaked out so if u got a problem with meth deal with it for your self and dont cry about it like a little bitch!!!

[ g h o s t ]
May 25th, 2007, 06:17 AM
Ice/speed = Isomers of the same drug.

Same shit, different bucket.

The method posted will not work.

I won't tell you exactly how, but fuck it, I'll give you a general equation and some help as to how to do it. Then you can figure it out form that. I'm not going to spoon-feed you, just give you a rolling start.

fiendforlife909
August 7th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Tweakers go fuck yourself. And all your little feinding friends.
Tweak is addicting. Its bad for you get it through your fucking head.
YOu think you can control it but you cant. HOw about you stop tweaking?
Fuckin idiot tweakers i swear....

sevenonseven
August 20th, 2007, 02:47 PM
topher u ever tried meth....probably not....ur pissed cause if you did it u wouldn't be able to handle it and go out and suck cock for it so u wanna shit on vryone else.....fuckin loser

jster420w
August 25th, 2007, 11:44 PM
quick cook recipe?

KenCat
August 26th, 2007, 11:54 AM
We know we can't stop anyone's addiction or anything. We're just saying METH IS BAD. And we're saying that BECAUSE IT IS. Sure, even METH can be [very] less dangerous if you can control yourself. But I haven't seen one case of that happening.

Demons_Eye
August 27th, 2007, 02:00 PM
I was addicted to meth for a year, I did a gram a month, that was from jun05-jun06, i still use from time to time. But not like before, Never like before. it ruined my life when I did it that way. But now I only do it when I need to pull an all night cram session then go take a test so that i don't forget all i studied while I sleep. I've probably done 40 bucks worth of meth since 2006, thats .4grams for those who don't know. Don't shit on tweakers, We do a good job of shitting on ourselves. Besides you don't see us Shitmouthing those of you who do aderal, don't shitmouth us for using the drug they use to make it.

Demons_Eye
August 27th, 2007, 02:06 PM
another thing. if you want to shit mouth tweakers, you should shit mouth people with add and adhd because they take amphetamines every day. did you stop to think about that. some people can't afford to pay for perscription meds for their probs so they turn to street dealers. Meth sold on the street is really no different from Aderal perscribed by a Dr. People can abuse perscription meds just as easilly as street drugs, but people can also use them safely if they so choose.

KenCat
August 27th, 2007, 05:59 PM
another thing. if you want to shit mouth tweakers, you should shit mouth people with add and adhd because they take amphetamines every day. did you stop to think about that. some people can't afford to pay for perscription meds for their probs so they turn to street dealers. Meth sold on the street is really no different from Aderal perscribed by a Dr. People can abuse perscription meds just as easilly as street drugs, but people can also use them safely if they so choose.

Dude, I have ADD and ADHD... I get a combonation of Ritalin, Aderal, and Concerta (they give it to me in patterns) . . . And I Can't Say It's Quite Like Meth.... Have you seen a kid with ADD fuck his life up with his medication? Have you seen one die cuz he took his damn Concerta? I don't think so... And don't bullshit me and say the chemistry of the brain with ADD / ADHD is different... I KNOW.

But you said you're taking Meth cuz you can't afford precriptions!?
That is one big crock of shit... Meth doesn't help you on, let's say, test scores... It helps you achieve your goal, killing yourself. I lost some to Meth, but this isn't personal... I blame the people for taking the drugs, not the drugs . . . Two more thing:

1) Even people who take Ritalin and Aderal with DIFFERENT brain chemistry as the ADHD / ADD kids, don't tweak out and fuck their lives up.
2) You're an asshole.

Good day.

now i know
August 27th, 2007, 06:04 PM
i have no problem with people taking meth and such hard man made drugs like that, you can do what you want. i know ill never try any of that tuff shit.

but it has been proven that no matter if your addicted, or if you use it rarely or not, it actually does do permanent damage to yourself no matter what.

KenCat
August 27th, 2007, 06:59 PM
i have no problem with people taking meth and such hard man made drugs like that, you can do what you want. i know ill never try any of that tuff shit.

but it has been proven that no matter if your addicted, or if you use it rarely or not, it actually does do permanent damage to yourself no matter what.

That's true, and it's cuz it's way powerful.

superflysuperwhite
August 27th, 2007, 07:03 PM
uuuuummm yeah kencat demon eyes is right those are amphetimiens try railing about three addies and see how you feel. 10 i heard is crazy my friend said he couldnt feel his face and anotherr kid did five and couldent sleep for three days

now i know
August 27th, 2007, 07:12 PM
that’s crazy, cause i took 6 my first time and it wasn’t that intense.

i did become a academic powerhouse though.

KenCat
August 27th, 2007, 07:24 PM
I take Aderal legally... But a lot of the time I save them up and have em all at one... Not to much, but it made my body be like, an ass. I saw every single raindrop and it was SO PRECISE... The thing is... I fell right aslepp. Kids with ADHD and ADD have reverse effects of the others. I could feel every little thing I wanted to... It was wierd. BTW I took 8.

superflysuperwhite
August 27th, 2007, 07:33 PM
you gotta snort'em

KenCat
August 28th, 2007, 12:09 AM
I did... Otherwise it would take longer and the effects would be spread out and milder.

Demons_Eye
August 28th, 2007, 01:03 PM
you want to give me shit. don't abuse your meds by taking a bunch of them to get fucked up and them talk shit on me for doing one dose of meth and stopping, you pill head.

KenCat
August 28th, 2007, 01:11 PM
you want to give me shit. don't abuse your meds by taking a bunch of them to get fucked up and them talk shit on me for doing one dose of meth and stopping, you pill head.

Nah dude, I did it once... And they're mine... I haven't had the urge to do anymore than the one a day I take normally... But you see, you obviously wanted to do Meth again cuz you asked for recipes. I'm not trying to be diffacult, I'm speaking my mind as you can too.

Demons_Eye
August 28th, 2007, 01:18 PM
I didn't ask for the recipe someone else did. Personally I'm glad meth is illegal, it helps me stay away from it, I don't need a federal crime on my record. Sorry if i was a dick earlier, I just don't like when people shit mouth me cause of my past and when people shit mouth tweakers they are also shit mouthing a part of me and that aint cool. especially in a drugs forum.

KenCat
August 28th, 2007, 04:47 PM
I didn't ask for the recipe someone else did. Personally I'm glad meth is illegal, it helps me stay away from it, I don't need a federal crime on my record. Sorry if i was a dick earlier, I just don't like when people shit mouth me cause of my past and when people shit mouth tweakers they are also shit mouthing a part of me and that aint cool. especially in a drugs forum.

Was I really shit mouthin you? Sorry man.

PhonePhrack
August 28th, 2007, 04:53 PM
hahaha when pecker said that i heard chef saying it in my head

sickntwisted
August 29th, 2007, 03:04 AM
hey i want to know is this a real mixture cuz i have my ways but i can't find my main ingreant anymore

KenCat
August 29th, 2007, 11:36 AM
hey i want to know is this a real mixture cuz i have my ways but i can't find my main ingreant anymore

A recipe on this forum for drugs is probably REALLY how to make mustard gas, or chlorine gas... lol
So you better watch out.

Demons_Eye
August 29th, 2007, 01:47 PM

What are you talking about dude?

KenCat
August 29th, 2007, 03:22 PM

Yeah... What the FUCKING shit, are you talking about?

PhonePhrack
August 29th, 2007, 04:37 PM
his avatar is chef. and when i read that it was like chef was saying it

KenCat
August 29th, 2007, 05:16 PM
his avatar is chef. and when i read that it was like chef was saying it

Yeah, when you talk, I hear a big red Anarchy symbol say whatever you type. It's completely normal.

jackal111
September 4th, 2007, 02:28 AM
Hello everyone, I have just returned from an involuntary vacation thanks to the feds. The last time I visited this site it didn't promote drug use but it was a site to give anyone who wanted to ask a question on how to make ANYTHING a decent answer not degrade anyone for anything that is why it's the ANARCHIST COOKBOOK!!!!!!!

[ g h o s t ]
September 4th, 2007, 06:04 AM
Shut up, jackal. This thread is just promoting stupidity, with no useful info.

Demons_Eye
September 6th, 2007, 02:24 PM
then are you still posting in this thread in the hopes to boost your own stupidity or to simply crush those with a lesser intelect than yourself, choose wisely for there is only one correct answer but many wrong ones.

[ g h o s t ]
September 7th, 2007, 01:59 AM
Well, considering there are only two options there that y'gave me, I'm gonna say that the 'wrong choice' was when your parents failed to abort you the moment your tweak-twisted foetal face showed up on the ultrasound!

Demons_Eye
September 7th, 2007, 01:16 PM
I may have only given you two choices, but that didn't mean you only had 2 choices to choose from, so clearly you allow the opinions of others to effect your life, I truly pity you. for those who can't think for themselves are far more fucked than those who choose live their own life and make their own mistakes.:cool:

[ g h o s t ]
September 8th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Clearly you're a fucking idiot who thinks he's intelligent by posting semi-philosophical mostly-nonsensical questions. See, when somebody asks you to choose between two things, choosing a third, completely nonexistant option is NOT the accepted practice.

"Good morning, would you like juice or coffee?"

"Rainbow."

See the problem?