PDA

View Full Version : Most Drugs Ever Done

Pages : [1] 2

kamakazi
February 6th, 2007, 04:27 PM
okay, what are the most drugs you ever done at once?

i drank a bottle and a half of delsym, smoked two fatties and, drunk some lager.

superflysuperwhite
February 6th, 2007, 05:37 PM
five beers two lager bombs, ecsatsy, and about 10 bowls and a gravity hit, then more beer. never felt so good. the "E" and alchahol combo was stupid though dont do it i was lucky.

Port Hustle
February 6th, 2007, 05:56 PM
6 blunts, 6 bowls, 3 ten inch joints, 3 grav bongs, and a 30 rack of bud light. I smoked my self retarded and drank untill morning. That ladies and gentelment was the best night of my life. Plus i got dome from some chick.

Sir Toke Alot
February 6th, 2007, 06:00 PM
i smoked countless blunts, couple bowls, like a quarter out of the bong, about 20 beers, i snorted 30 mg of adderal, and kept drinking all night, one of my best nights, tho i was way to fucked up to spit any game

smokey kill U
February 6th, 2007, 07:43 PM
yo since i'm a chick..low body weight but check it 9 budweiser beers-3 phat lines of blow-5 bowls of chronic laced with opium-hash oil strawberry flavoring.. that my friends is how i do shit up

kamakazi
February 6th, 2007, 07:57 PM
damn, yall are fucking hardcore. i need to step my game up.

Porch_Monkey_slave_killa
February 6th, 2007, 08:00 PM
2 shots of crown whole tray of jello shots shot of bacradi rum half bottle of malibu rum and 2 joints more of a drinker than a smoker

Sir Toke Alot
February 6th, 2007, 08:03 PM
3 bowls,24 budlights,12 yager bombs,4 joints, and a grav bong but i aint got shit on motherfuckin port huslte damn nigga do it up dawg
bull shit in another thread you said you drank like 6 beers and a half a L, and you said you were FUCKED up

kamakazi
February 6th, 2007, 08:16 PM
uh,oh. lyin ass.

nigga bitch
February 6th, 2007, 10:11 PM
3 bowls,24 budlights,12 yager bombs,4 joints, and a grav bong but i aint got shit on motherfuckin port huslte damn nigga do it up dawg

mutha fucka, o da fuck do yo think yo r mutha fucka porch monkey slave killa
mutha fucka i would cut yo dick off and put mutha fucking salt on dat bitch then i would cut yo fingas off one by one mutha fucka den i wud rape yo mom in front of you cut her clit out and mak yo eat that shit mutha fucka den i shoot yo ass in da mutha fuckin nee caps mutha fucka den i wud slowly cut yo eyes out and put salt on dat shit mutha fucka

Port Hustle
February 6th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Haha, calm down buddy, no need to go ghetto crazy on someone for no reason.

I also love how half the people who just posted lied. Its not that hard to tell.

Sir Toke Alot
February 6th, 2007, 10:33 PM
mutha fucka i would cut yo dick off and put mutha fucking salt on dat bitch then i would cut yo fingas off one by one mutha fucka den i wud rape yo mom in front of you cut her clit out and mak yo eat that shit mutha fucka den i shoot yo ass in da mutha fuckin nee caps mutha fucka den i wud slowly cut yo eyes out and put salt on dat shit mutha fucka

Shall i translate (once again)

Mother fucker, who do you think you are,mother fucker, porch monkey slave killer, mother fucker, i will cut your penis off and put mother fucking salt on that bitch, then i will proceed to cut your fingers off, one by one, mother fucker, then i would rape your mother, right in front of you, after that i would cut her clit out and force you to consume that shit, mother fucker, then i shall shoot you in your, mother fucking, knee caps, mother fucker, then i would slowly cut your eyes out and put salt on them , mother fucker.
- end of translation

you seem like a nice guy, ohh yeah port dude theres no doupt that half the people lie, i even called somebody out on one of them.

JoeyxViolence
February 6th, 2007, 11:12 PM

Tha_1&only_Sandmann
February 6th, 2007, 11:34 PM

thats called spamming

StolenDXM
February 6th, 2007, 11:47 PM
44 cors and sum aged liquer that tasted like shit lol i think thats most i ever done..memory not too good atm =)

Tha_1&only_Sandmann
February 6th, 2007, 11:52 PM
biaxin
1 propranoral
2 spoons of robatussen
3 omoxillan
4 hits of advair
1 tylenol
1 benadrill
2 spoons of cheratussin
1 tamiflu
2 cephalexin
2 promethazine
1 fexotenadine
in the end i O.D.ed and ran a fever of 106.3 through up alot had diarreah got really fucked up and thought that i was jesus! lol and got my stomach pumped
2 tabs of acid
and 3 pinners

Port Hustle
February 7th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Ok, Now this is just getting out of hand. If your going to post how much shit you took, try to at least make it look like you lived.

JoeyxViolence
February 7th, 2007, 12:56 PM

Mutha fucka o mutha fucka ill cut yo balls off put salt on dat chet den i wud make you eat em and den i would put salt on dat chet mutta fucka o mutta fucka

JoeyxViolence
February 7th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Oh yeah and o mutta fucka salt

Sir Toke Alot
February 7th, 2007, 03:15 PM
biaxin
1 propranoral
2 spoons of robatussen
3 omoxillan
4 hits of advair
1 tylenol
1 benadrill
2 spoons of cheratussin
1 tamiflu
2 cephalexin
2 promethazine
1 fexotenadine
in the end i O.D.ed and ran a fever of 106.3 through up alot had diarreah got really fucked up and thought that i was jesus! lol and got my stomach pumped
2 tabs of acid
and 3 pinners

hey nobody likes a lier.

JoeyxViolence
February 7th, 2007, 04:07 PM
nigga i took 5 vicadiens 6 valumes and a ambion be 4 dat i was hittin the gravity none stop at least 25 times none stop bout 12 blunts i hit the gas mask a couple of times bout 5 bowls and 4 joints i dont remember shit and a bottle of jack and half a bottle of vodka then i fuckin smoked about 5 chron blunts :D i went 2 the hospital 4 real but it was worth it i had i threesome

JoeyxViolence
February 7th, 2007, 04:08 PM
and im only 16 haha and homie dats how i roll nigga .... salt

letsGETstoned
February 7th, 2007, 04:11 PM
2 liter of aristocrat
3 jellow shooters
3 big ass blunts
2 yager bombs
at least 10 bowls
that night was crazy as fuck

BigBallinMetalHead
February 7th, 2007, 04:15 PM
homie u aint got shit on me i smoked my ass off i hit nothin but the gas mask and gravity for like 7 hours straight after that i smoked like 8 blunts bout 6 joints and i couldnt even count how many bowls i drank a whole jack bottle sum crown royle then i took three somas and 2 valumes i was in the hospital in icu 4 3 days and im only 15 but i fucked my homies sis i think

Port Hustle
February 7th, 2007, 04:45 PM
This is bullshit ladies and gentelmen. He has the same I.P adress as JoeyxViolence. Haha, wow.

JoeyxViolence
February 7th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Thats my cousin dickhead

Sir Toke Alot
February 7th, 2007, 05:03 PM
yeah right,

youngandimmortal
February 7th, 2007, 05:09 PM
sounds untrue but i smoked like 5 rimmers in a steam filled bathroom then sat around fer abit had 6 carling drank a 26er of wiser faught like 3 of my friends and the drank the better half of a 40 of wisers.

superflysuperwhite
February 7th, 2007, 06:19 PM
i admit i lied in my first post:( actaully what happend was 5 beers, 2 lawger bombs, ectasy(orange star), now i took the E right after my last beer(ima fucking retard) and i chewd it up so the alchahol along with the terable taste of the role made me puke all over the place, i was still at the point of not carring so i cleand the puke with my hoody and t-shirt, then i actually cleand them in the laundry, then 20mins later i took a green playboy, and the rest is all true. i spent a hour lieing on my friends front yard staring at the sky it was fuckin awsome

Sir Toke Alot
February 7th, 2007, 08:53 PM
way to come clean man, takes balls especially on this site,

socialpyro
February 8th, 2007, 07:51 PM
an ounce of weed
2 bottles of vodka
9 lines of coke
2 lines of meth
1 hash brownie
all in a few hours
i wuz fucked up like no other

Palm3R
February 8th, 2007, 07:55 PM
All I have to say 4 that. wow

Sir Toke Alot
February 8th, 2007, 07:58 PM
an ounce of weed
2 bottles of vodka
9 lines of coke
2 lines of meth
1 hash brownie
all in a few hours
i wuz fucked up like no other

for some reason i thought my dog to a shit in my room, but i figured out it was just bullshit i was smelling, would you imagine that.

tman
February 8th, 2007, 08:10 PM
I've drank a shot of vodka once... I almost even got drunk..

altlanticmist
February 8th, 2007, 08:11 PM
pot then some more and more and more and more
bump bump bump

Anarchess
February 8th, 2007, 08:15 PM
15 of some pill, 3 advil, 4 tylenol, bottle of skyy vodka and some reeefer.
I thought I was going to die haha

tman
February 8th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Bottle of vodka will more than likely kill someone... don't lie.

altlanticmist
February 8th, 2007, 08:17 PM
u get alki poisoning

Sir Toke Alot
February 8th, 2007, 08:19 PM
yeah exactly, and that one guy claimed he drank two, i doubt anybody could finish a bottle to them selfs, with out getting alcohol poising

Tha_1&only_Sandmann
February 9th, 2007, 12:04 PM
i like vodka but if its that crappy grocery store kind it kinda tastes like gasoline

magicalmerf
February 9th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Ya i don't beleive anyone could drink two whole two sixes and not die or get major alcohol poisoning. I drank half and i passed out.

youngandimmortal
February 9th, 2007, 04:08 PM
no word of a lie but i drank a forty to myself and half a watered down shitty ass 26er not fun got into a scrap and bit through my fuckin toung

Tigerlilyhb89
February 9th, 2007, 04:17 PM
15 of some pill, 3 advil, 4 tylenol, bottle of skyy vodka and some reeefer.
I thought I was going to die haha

Taking advil and tylenol to get high is not smart. It doesnt get you high at all. I accidently ODed on it like two summers ago, and I was up for 3 days puking every ten-fifteen minutes. Plus it can give you some sort of liver poisening or whatever.

The most Ive ever done is alcohol. The very first time I got drunk I did shots until the bottle of Southern Comfort was gone with my sisters boyfriend. I dont know if thats alot. The other time I got really drunk I took like 8 shots of vodka that I can remember, after that I just remember my sister kept putting shots in front of me and I lost count. Shes says I take shots like a dude, w/e that means. Then I like blacked out. I was doing stuff, but then when I came to like 20 minutes later, I couldnt remember any of the shit I did, but believe me, I get reminded regularly.

Sir Toke Alot
February 9th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Taking advil and tylenol to get high is not smart. It doesnt get you high at all. I accidently ODed on it like two summers ago, and I was up for 3 days puking every ten-fifteen minutes. Plus it can give you some sort of liver poisening or whatever.

The most Ive ever done is alcohol. The very first time I got drunk I did shots until the bottle of Southern Comfort was gone with my sisters boyfriend. I dont know if thats alot. The other time I got really drunk I took like 8 shots of vodka that I can remember, after that I just remember my sister kept putting shots in front of me and I lost count. Shes says I take shots like a dude, w/e that means. Then I like blacked out. I was doing stuff, but then when I came to like 20 minutes later, I couldnt remember any of the shit I did, but believe me, I get reminded regularly.

Plus its bad for your stomach, thats just dumb.

wiggles
February 9th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Me and 7 friends killed a keg of budlight, 3 20 piece blunts, i then took a bar, more beer and another bar i dont remember shit, oh ya a 1 and 3/4 of oxycodine my friend told me this is what we did.

Tigerlilyhb89
February 9th, 2007, 04:22 PM
And your teeth if your gonna be puking all over the place. I didnt do it on purpose though.

Cuddles
February 9th, 2007, 09:38 PM

actually, i do know what taking shots like a dude means, in my experience, women tend to take shots more slowly, and in some cases not entirely down the thing in one shot as it is intended, where as every guy ive seen drink, including myself (except the one point when i decided i wanted to know if i liked the taste of jager), they just down the shot and drop the glass back on the table...could also mean that you dont stop drinking if it's continually offered, so im not really sure what she means....

master of puppets
February 9th, 2007, 09:57 PM
the reason peopel are puttign so much i imagine is because there's no time limit. anybody can drink 2 bottles of vodka throughout an entire day. but anyways, you all get really messed up. i always try to keep it under the pass out point. so i guess that's why i've drank less then all of you. but then again i chug. most i ever did was a dub sack of bud, chugged half a bottle of vodka, drank a six pack of smirnoff ice across maybe 2 hours, but i chugged every smirnoff i drank. and i drank 2 heinekens. it was a bad idea. i got a killer headache from mixing the drinks.

malibu
February 9th, 2007, 11:39 PM
We sum crazy ppl... lol...this time 1 year from 2morrow.. At luv2k6... that nite.. I did 12 pills of ex.. I started the nite out with 5.. Snorted a few.. Chewed a few an swallowed 1... then went off for a fun nite.. Then about 3 hrs b4 it was to end I took 2 an 1/2 more... by the time the rave was over I had did 12 ..... then at the after I did a line of ketamine an inhaled close to a half pint of ether.... .. It was one hell of a nite.. Especially being I went into a K-hole.. I guess I was gone for a few hrs.. I just remember it was the worst time of my life.. An I never wanna be in a k-hole again... but I do love K =)

SuperSkunk
February 10th, 2007, 09:58 AM
The most I have ever done was 2 vicodin 750's and 2 shots of jager and 7 beers and a line of coke. Dude I was trashed

superflysuperwhite
February 10th, 2007, 12:42 PM
last night i took 20 corcidin hbps and i thought i was gonna die(thank you master of puppets for looking it up) welll what happend was i passed out around 11 woke up around 12 or 1 and every thing was huge and i felt drunk. i stayed up for about another hour then passed out again, now i feel like i spent the night drinking, wich for me isnt that bad just a slight uneasy stomach

Cuddles
February 10th, 2007, 02:13 PM
The most I have ever done was 2 vicodin 750's and 2 shots of jager and 7 beers and a line of coke. Dude I was trashed

that's a horrid mixture....vicodin and coke....yes, mix depressants and stimulants, brilliant....im not bothering with the mix of alcohol and coke cuz, yes, alcohol is a depressant, but it's far weaker than vicodin as one, and people constantly mix alcohol and coke......

Anarchess
February 10th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Bottle of vodka will more than likely kill someone... don't lie.

It wasnt a big ass bottle
it was only like a 370 ml bottle

Anarchess
February 10th, 2007, 02:52 PM

I didnt take it to get high, I took it because I had a fucking headache

SuperSkunk
February 10th, 2007, 03:59 PM
that's a horrid mixture....vicodin and coke....yes, mix depressants and stimulants, brilliant....im not bothering with the mix of alcohol and coke cuz, yes, alcohol is a depressant, but it's far weaker than vicodin as one, and people constantly mix alcohol and coke......

Dude I diddnt say it was a good mixture. I diddnt accually get sick til the next morning

Cuddles
February 10th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Dude I diddnt say it was a good mixture. I diddnt accually get sick til the next morning

i never said you said it was a good mixture, i was merely pointing out that it was a bad mixture....

smokey kill U
February 10th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Nah i've only done a few things at once...
like smoking sum chronic with powerful hashoil,
den sum opium and i was pretty far gone with
alcohol way b4... yah know. yeah prolly sum blow,
don't remember was 2 fuct up.
Yo but dis one time i was drinkin n got pretty :eek:
i did sum blow n reefa, yeah i didn't remember dat dough.

poison_idea
February 10th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Hey i'm new to these forums so I guess i'll start here.
I do any drugs that are un-natural (I know that sounds hippy but whatever) so that kind of limits me, but the most at one time I ate a dime of shrooms, smoked a quarter of dro between two people and then drank a forty of Magnum then drank 12 busch lights. Pretty fucked up to say the least.

superflysuperwhite
February 10th, 2007, 10:41 PM
dro is tree which is a plant no matter what it is natural so are shrooms you are a stupid fuck somthing that can be found in nature=natural things not found in nature=un-natural ie. acid, ecstacy, meth...............you are a fucking retard maybe you should stop doing the drugs and go to school, or actually pay atention in science class

Cuddles
February 10th, 2007, 10:51 PM
dro is tree which is a plant no matter what it is natural so are shrooms you are a stupid fuck somthing that can be found in nature=natural things not found in nature=un-natural ie. acid, ecstacy, meth...............you are a fucking retard maybe you should stop doing the drugs and go to school, or actually pay atention in science class

he meant i dont do, hence the (hippy) bit......

superflysuperwhite
February 10th, 2007, 11:02 PM
oh ok then i retract my statement but hippie did do acid and pretty much every other phycodelic drug. there ONE of the resons acid was outlawd

poison_idea
February 11th, 2007, 12:47 AM

HAHA, yes I did mean I DON'T do any drugs that are un-natural. And I should go to school and pay attention in science class? By that statement i'm assumeing that you meant YOU need to go to basic grammer class and do some review, because that statement was barley intelligible.

xfacta
February 11th, 2007, 12:50 AM
nigga bitch u trippin mutha fucka mutha fucka u aint even muttha fucka make mutha fucka sensemutha fucka mutha fucka dam jus b mutha fucka chill mutha fucka mutha fucka

youngandimmortal
February 11th, 2007, 12:54 AM
:confused: who the fuck are you???:(

poison_idea
February 11th, 2007, 03:22 PM
nigga bitch u trippin mutha fucka mutha fucka u aint even muttha fucka make mutha fucka sensemutha fucka mutha fucka dam jus b mutha fucka chill mutha fucka mutha fucka

?... I can barley read this and I don't make sense? Oh you kids and your language problems.

superflysuperwhite
February 11th, 2007, 03:42 PM
its the fucking internet, if any one cared about grammer then they would use spell or grammer check but no one cares how the fuck they put a sentence together on a damb forum, especially in a drug forum. unless your posting a recipe, then please use propper grammer

doc
February 12th, 2007, 10:32 PM
please tell me where i can find some percocet that i can pay someone to send to my house

doc
February 12th, 2007, 10:36 PM
anyone? any takers?

doc
February 12th, 2007, 10:38 PM
anyone? any takers?

superflysuperwhite
February 13th, 2007, 08:30 PM
dude break your arm then you'll get percs or vicoden(maybe) or ask some one at your school, there not that hard to finde

Sir Toke Alot
February 14th, 2007, 07:09 PM
yeah, look in someones house, that has recently been injured. make sure you know the person tho.

logic
February 14th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Crunked, thats it, once. I don't give in to it, thats weak.

modernlifeiswar
February 15th, 2007, 10:59 AM
12 triple c's,4 blunts,6 beers,and a half bottle of everclear

poison_idea
February 15th, 2007, 03:24 PM
12 triple c's,4 blunts,6 beers,and a half bottle of everclear

...This combonation = DEAD. Quit trying to impress anybody cause it's not working.

Sir Toke Alot
February 15th, 2007, 06:25 PM
...This combonation = DEAD. Quit trying to impress anybody cause it's not working.

not necessarily, i can see allot of people being able to withstand that, 12 cough medicine pills are usually 15 mg each, that equals about 180 mg, thats not enough for a good treashold. along with 6 beers and 4 blunts sounds like a very withstand able combination.

master of puppets
February 15th, 2007, 06:44 PM
triple cs have 30 mg of DXM and 4 mg of CPM i believe. that's some pretty serious shit there already. along with the beers and everclear, i'm pretty sure that woudl cause your liver to fail. and with those blunts, passed out for sure. if you took that all really close together i'm pretty sure you wold be dead.or at least in the hospital for a long time. but then again, i'm not a doctor.

superflysuperwhite
February 15th, 2007, 06:49 PM
alright last night i smoked like 8 rocks of crack snotred 30 rolls shot up 20cc of dope ate a pound of shrooms and broped 10 tabs of acid, oh yeah and before that i drank like 2 30racks by myself, you guys think im cool

master of puppets
February 15th, 2007, 06:54 PM
pfft. i've done more than that. pussy. lol

Sir Toke Alot
February 15th, 2007, 07:44 PM
i feel pretty dumb, i was referring to regular robotusin cough , and i forgot about the everclear..

cali_*_chronic
February 18th, 2007, 12:59 AM
nigga i took 5 vicadiens 6 valumes and a ambion be 4 dat i was hittin the gravity none stop at least 25 times none stop bout 12 blunts i hit the gas mask a couple of times bout 5 bowls and 4 joints i dont remember shit and a bottle of jack and half a bottle of vodka then i fuckin smoked about 5 chron blunts :D i went 2 the hospital 4 real but it was worth it i had i threesome

idk man, thats alotta shit that makes you reaaal tired. vicodin, valium, and ambien. yeah and im pretty sure that last one is perscribed to people with insomnia. it puts you to sleep, and the fact that those are all depressants...yeah howd you stay awake? this shit sounds like a lie to me. but w/e man. oh and your 16, yeah im 13.

ok i guess its my turn now lol. and remember im only 13.
mk i snorted 60 mgs of adderal 20 mgs at a time, then i popped 2 more 2 mg adderals, then i took one 40 mg morphine and went and smoked two blunts.
i was with my friend...

then we went to school:D

Sir Toke Alot
February 18th, 2007, 08:58 AM
I used to snort adderal all the time, but it started to give me nose bleeds.Anyways, that simple combibinationof marijuana and amphetamines actually gets me fucked up.

poison_idea
February 19th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Yeah I don't care what you say, I don't believe any of that. Some of those alcohal combos. would be enough to kill an alcoholic.

tbig22
February 20th, 2007, 09:19 AM
3 joints laced with PCP, 8 ball of blow, teener of hard, 40mg oxy cotin, and a quarter vile of liquid morphine....that my friends is the night that i had my near death experience.

malibu
February 20th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Sum of those mixes are just stupid... makes u sound like ur desprate for a cheap high.. Most the shit u listed was legal.. All cept weed..... an mixing uppers with downers is kinda dum.. So wither u did all that or lied... I think it doesn't matter those are sum stupid mix combo's... in 1 nite I did 12 different kinds of ecstacy ( I snorted, chewed, swallowed an pre-loaded), inhaled 1/2 pint of ether an did a massive rale of ketamine.... this was in a spand of 1 nite.. Into early early morning... I can't say I did ok.. Cuz I felt victum to a shitty K-hole after... but lesson learned

malibu
February 20th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Good way In specifying the amont of shrooms u did.. Dork ass haha.. 6 shrooms huh... how many grams was that?.. Cuz I've had 1 shroom equal 8.1 grams which is a lil over two 8ths.. so good one on ur part... also robo is just plain deadly.. All ur gettn is the DXM high.. I'd extract that so its a tid bit safer then risking in falling into a comma.. U realize how fuckn stupid u sound?.. Plus u tape record ur shit?.. That pure genius I tell ya.. I hope 1 day cops raid ur place an find all ur tapes an nail u making each tape ur fucked up in a seperate charge... cuz honestly ur stupid.. An ur highs are pointless... an who's bragging u dumbass?... we are just telling people bout our stupid time we got a lil too fucked up... an I also think ur a alcoholic... .. Ur wat the call a drug abuser not a drug user

cali_*_chronic
February 22nd, 2007, 10:48 AM
yah bitch yah. im lost but.... i agree with malibu, we werent bragging or trying to sound suicidal. blehhh its w/e but idk man, last night ihad to spend the night with my friend, and we went to this dude T's house. and we smoked two joints and they were laced up with sumthin. he wouldnt tell us what it was but i got all jumpy and thougt shit was crawling in my skin lol. and it was a bit flashy. anyone have any idea what it was laced with? cause i have lke no idea lol.

The Pope
February 22nd, 2007, 11:31 AM
idk it was somethin like an oz. of green an 2 fiths of jim an a 2x4 of bud light but
on like 3 heads

StolenDXM
February 23rd, 2007, 01:21 PM
it's not my fault i party like a rockstar :)

haha i like that, and besides partying isint fun unless u take high doses =D

Smitty-007
February 28th, 2007, 01:55 AM
about half a gram of meth in the morning. then bout 60+ beers from then - the next morning with another half gram thru the night.

malibu
February 28th, 2007, 07:22 AM
Its not about gettn fucked so bad that u can't move... I do just enough drugs to find out stuff about me.. Like shrooms service a great purpose cuz they open the rite side of ur brain (the creative side) .. An like ecstacy helps u to feels wat other people are experiencing... .. But ya its cool... every now an then its ok to let loose.. Over the weekend I did 24mgs of 2c-e sum liquor.. An that was enough to have me trippn for 13hrs.... 2c-e is a crazy drug!.. But I love it for 2 reasons.. Its a lot like paote and it doesn't at ALL show up in ur pee system

killmeb4ikillu
March 5th, 2007, 11:18 AM
i hope you all fuckin die of an overdose you dumb fucks

hazza00
March 5th, 2007, 03:12 PM
the "E" and alchahol combo was stupid though dont do it i was lucky.

ive mixxed before, was wasted, someone handed me 3 or 4 e's "white sharks" and i necked them, 40 mins later i was passed out ontop of a tent that had broken my fall. woke up in some woods near where i live and was totally oblivious to anything i had done in the previous couple of days

lord foul the despiser
March 5th, 2007, 03:15 PM
23 tabs of e over 2 days

mushroomareyourfriend
March 5th, 2007, 07:58 PM
everyone except the dude above aint dont shit. 5 hits of good acid, 4 grams of shrooms, 2 mollys (E), and 2 grams of pure coke. and we smoked some bomb ass weed the whole time

thegrtjuggalo
April 2nd, 2007, 10:48 PM
five beers two lager bombs, ecsatsy, and about 10 bowls and a gravity hit, then more beer. never felt so good. the "E" and alchahol combo was stupid though dont do it i was lucky.

dont be dumb the extacy is a meth based product or atleast it has meth in it it is an upper and liquor is a downer all that happens is it takes more to get fucked up i did that almost every day for 3 months now i am lucky but what you said could be bad too i guess

AbstractHorizon
April 2nd, 2007, 10:56 PM
yo since i'm a chick..low body weight but check it 9 budweiser beers-3 phat lines of blow-5 bowls of chronic laced with opium-hash oil strawberry flavoring.. that my friends is how i do shit up

That is considered speed-balling, and with the alcohol in the mix, you would have most certainly died...or woken up the next morning with a brain fried like an egg...sunny-side-up that is.

Anyways, heres mine.

Approx. 16 milligrams of hydro morphone in the for of K4s, and unbelievable amount of weed, a few beers, entirely too much SoCo, as much nicotine as my lungs could handle...and to top it all off, another two low-milligram Ultrams.

Yes, I puked..and yes, I regretted it.

Tigerlilyhb89
April 2nd, 2007, 11:04 PM
SoCo always makes me puke. I can drink anything else and not puke, to an extent. But SoCo always gets me.

marty_loves_caden
April 4th, 2007, 06:13 PM
I drank a liter of vodka, 3 budlights, smoked about 6 blunts, 4 shots of tequila, 3 joints, and a shot of rum.

Palm3R
April 5th, 2007, 05:34 PM
OMG, it's so obvious to tell when people bull shit about drugs!!!

Topher D.
April 5th, 2007, 05:40 PM
yeah i know..
first off, three joints and six blunts? nigga please... were talkin about shit you did by yourself, not you and 6 friends...

Topher D.
April 5th, 2007, 05:44 PM
i smoked three ounces of rock, slammed 600cc of heroine, drank 7 gallons of jack, then farted a lump of coal and smoked it.... woke up the next morning and ate some eggs..

AbstractHorizon
April 5th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Topher, although I previously suspected to you be a dumbass adolescent, I now appreciate your sense of humor. I do imagine that your drug experiences have lead you to know that the lot of the children on this thread are lying...both in the fact that would never be able to handle such experiences, much less having probably never even tried the drugs they say they've done.

Topher D.
April 5th, 2007, 05:52 PM
lol, well im glad to see someone can appreciate my sense of humor.. and yes, most people on this site are bullshitting thier asses off..

"-"To secure peace, is to prepare for war."" btw, thats a badass song... GO METALLICA!

AbstractHorizon
April 5th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Shit, and if they really have...I pity them.

They will have chronic desensitation, and end up a cynical and numbed bastard like me.

Now drop your communist-esque viewpoints, and join me on my struggle against such children.

RayBar
April 5th, 2007, 06:34 PM
yeah i know..
first off, three joints and six blunts? nigga please... were talkin about shit you did by yourself, not you and 6 friends...

Now c'mon, how fun is it to get fucked up by yourself? lol but I know what you mean though...

I been readin these, thinkin oh shit I can't believe these people think we are this fucking stupid...
But I really couldn't tell you mine, I've drank about half a bottle of voddy and smoked some bowls (dunno how many I was drunk by then) and passed out some time later.
But I guess the most fucked up I've ever been was the one night on my 16th birthday we got a 20 sack (I had quit smoking by then... you'll see how that one went later in the story) and 2 bottles of Jagermeister and a 12 pack of Red Bulls. The first bottle we drank with about 4 heads, I went home with one friend from that crowd... feelin pretty good, and another friend stayed the night with me that night too but she don't drink. So we sat in my room, took JagerBombs, killed that bottle between 2 people, I think the other chick took some too after she got high, then I had this major blackout. They told me I started smokin with em, but I dunno, prolly did. It's tough for me to turn it down when I got a buzz, much more when I'm drunk. Wasted, ain't no tellin. But they said I went and threw up out my window. That's the same night I tried to get laid by one of my best friends... haha I coulda sworn I thought she was my bf though... haha

AbstractHorizon
April 5th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Now c'mon, how fun is it to get fucked up by yourself? lol but I know what you mean though...

I been readin these, thinkin oh shit I can't believe these people think we are this fucking stupid...
But I really couldn't tell you mine, I've drank about half a bottle of voddy and smoked some bowls (dunno how many I was drunk by then) and passed out some time later.
But I guess the most fucked up I've ever been was the one night on my 16th birthday we got a 20 sack (I had quit smoking by then... you'll see how that one went later in the story) and 2 bottles of Jagermeister and a 12 pack of Red Bulls. The first bottle we drank with about 4 heads, I went home with one friend from that crowd... feelin pretty good, and another friend stayed the night with me that night too but she don't drink. So we sat in my room, took JagerBombs, killed that bottle between 2 people, I think the other chick took some too after she got high, then I had this major blackout. They told me I started smokin with em, but I dunno, prolly did. It's tough for me to turn it down when I got a buzz, much more when I'm drunk. Wasted, ain't no tellin. But they said I went and threw up out my window. That's the same night I tried to get laid by one of my best friends... haha I coulda sworn I thought she was my bf though... haha

That'll teach you to add toking to the end of a drunken night.

Oh, and if I were your friend, I wouldn't have fuck you either, you ugly little shit.

RayBar
April 5th, 2007, 07:44 PM
That'll teach you to add toking to the end of a drunken night.

Oh, and if I were your friend, I wouldn't have fuck you either, you ugly little shit.

How about you take your piece of shit insult and shove it up your spooned out ass. If you're so cocky and so good looking, where the hell is your photo?

AbstractHorizon
April 5th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Well, I was joking, but...

1. My ass is an "exit" only...so even if you it gave you pleasure, I would put NOTHING up my ass

2. I don't know how to judge my looks...some women find them very appealing, some not so much...if you really desire to know what the decency of my appearance, just ask TigerLily.

3. I'm not an idiot...Why the HELL would I post a picture of myself. It's already pretty stupid that I give out my location of residence so willingly. I make too many enemies on this site every day to post a picture of myself. Do you see how I fuck with Abi on other threads? They're might just be someone like me who would actually pursue the act of murdering me because of my words. If they decided to do that, they'd know EXACTLY where to go, and EXACTLY who to look for.

RayBar
April 5th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Well, I was joking, but...

1. My ass is an "exit" only...so even if you it gave you pleasure, I would put NOTHING up my ass

2. I don't know how to judge my looks...some women find them very appealing, some not so much...if you really desire to know what the decency of my appearance, just ask TigerLily.

3. I'm not an idiot...Why the HELL would I post a picture of myself. It's already pretty stupid that I give out my location of residence so willingly. I make too many enemies on this site every day to post a picture of myself. Do you see how I fuck with Abi on other threads? They're might just be someone like me who would actually pursue the act of murdering me because of my words. If they decided to do that, they'd know EXACTLY where to go, and EXACTLY who to look for.

Joking? okay that's cool then but... You suck at lettin people know you were joking! Dang... now I feel like an ass...

AbstractHorizon
April 5th, 2007, 08:14 PM
I'm asshole, it's assumed.

But I am totally unpredictable.

RayBar
April 5th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Lol I'll remember that next time

militia
April 7th, 2007, 09:12 AM
30 triple c's pint of cadwells vodka 10 bowls of kb i blunt of puprle haze shared 3 grams of china white wit a friend

Topher D.
April 7th, 2007, 09:34 AM
last night i took 12 grams of morning glory seeds, a half of vodka(witha friend) and three joints.. i think, idk, i dont really remember... it was pretty fucked up.

superflysuperwhite
April 7th, 2007, 10:34 AM
has any one ever got so fucked up they regret getting that fucked up?

Topher D.
April 7th, 2007, 11:20 AM
hmmm idk, i dont think that i have, i might regret it the next morning... but after that, i dont....

RayBar
April 8th, 2007, 01:40 PM
has any one ever got so fucked up they regret getting that fucked up?

Yes, I have. The first night I was with my boyfriend at a party, I drank some gin and juice and too much vodka, popped some somas, smoked a few blunts with quite a few heads, and I spewed. Passed out later. Fuck it was embarrasing...

quebec_baller
April 9th, 2007, 09:07 AM
3 extacy, 3 speed, and a lot of rum and beers. All that while i was driving on the highway on a 3h00 trip.
true story
don't try that
extacy and alcohol make me hallucinate.
thank god for letting me live after all these stupid things ive done

AbstractHorizon
April 9th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Tres impressionnant...pour un Québécois. Vous avez la "bonne" marijuana au Québec?

C'est mon drogue de choix. Et vous?

A bien tot, mon amie de français.

Topher D.
April 9th, 2007, 02:28 PM
chyeah, i recognized quebec in that one...

quebec_baller
April 9th, 2007, 04:40 PM
DAMN abstractHorizon youd never heard about Quebec weed!!!! We have the better weed in the whole America its only hydroponics. We dont have some outdoor shit.

come to a trip in montreal my friend You gonna love quebec with your eyes low like never.

anyway its been 3 years i dont smoke nothing.

alcohol and pills is my shit

AbstractHorizon
April 9th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Really now...

One day, I suppose.

Pardon me, but either I greatly underestimated the influence of American culture to your area, or you are simply not Quebecois.

If you are indeed French, I would like to tell you that the style of speech, and vernacular is a destruction of modern English, and nothing more than the result of cheap, pop entertainment.

With that aside, your understanding of English, and what you can speak of it is more than worthy of congratulations.

Please do not take anything I say offensively. I can assure you I love the Quebecois, and their proud nationalistic stance they have against the rest of English Canada.

One day, I do hope to visit your country, and to mingle with the French culture there.

Un Français National attrape au Canada, est un ami à moi.

Allez Canadiens!

PS- I hope my French wasn't too horrible.

quebec_baller
April 9th, 2007, 07:53 PM
I have nationality from central-america but im born in Québec so I am Québecois and my first language is french.

Your right I learned english from music and from the street.

PS- your french is horrible, sorry

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h68/wjunius51/be91606b.jpg

quebec_baller
April 9th, 2007, 07:59 PM
PS: I love virginia beach I used to go to mechanicsville once a year.

AbstractHorizon
April 9th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Well then we have knowledge of common ground and people...One of my best friends is from the VA beach area, Hampton I believe.

Sorry that I butcher your language...Although I took 4 years of French in high school, there is not much accrediation behind it, we didn't do shit.

That's a good bit of change...only sad thing is that its worth much less here in the United States

Tigerlilyhb89
April 9th, 2007, 10:37 PM
With all that money you would think you could afford better sheets...

And Abstract!?

Parlez-vous francais? Je parle un peu francias! J'etudie francais depius qautre ans.

I hope that wasnt too horrible.

AbstractHorizon
April 9th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Abstract, what?

Tu n'etudes pas. Non, tu voudrais etudes francais...C'est gentil, mais c'est tres..."puss-ay"...ha- ha- haaaa.

AbstractHorizon
April 10th, 2007, 12:48 AM
I am SO fucked up on hydro codone right now, it's not even fathomable.

quebec_baller
April 10th, 2007, 01:03 AM
hey tiger by the french you just write i can told you have a good frnech anyway im fucking drink right now

AbstractHorizon
April 10th, 2007, 01:30 AM
HAHAHA, if only you had the complete understanding how funny what you just wrote was.

Vive La Quebec!

Port Hustle
April 10th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Ok, Enough French. Back to Drugs, Please.

Tigerlilyhb89
April 10th, 2007, 08:04 AM
J'aime l'alcohol.

Voila.

Vous etes grande dindons. Lol.

I dont know if thats the right word for alcohol. Or if thats the right grande to use.

quebec_baller
April 10th, 2007, 08:51 AM
If you don't want to be my customer don't touch it, OK ?

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p3/factual_photos/www.jpghttp://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u304/wettiphenax/freakygif.gif

no lie, don't fuck that bitch called crack

AbstractHorizon
April 10th, 2007, 01:12 PM
HAHAHAHA,

You the man, but drug dealing is going to get you fucked in the end.

I've heard stories about Canadian undercover...they break every rule in the book.

Skeetvert
May 28th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Most fucked up I've ever been
2 Blunts, 3 G-Tubes, A bong Hit, half a bottle of Smirnoff, and 12 Bud Lights.
It may not seem like a lot, but I'm only 14, and a Lightweight.

phukov_the_wicked_clown
June 14th, 2007, 05:53 PM
2 ozof ganja 8 ball and a 1/2 coke enough liqour and beer to lay a rhino flat

RayBar
June 14th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Eh, what are G-Tubes?

And wicked, that's a little overly dramatic about the rhino

bob bob
June 27th, 2007, 04:38 PM
i drank 12 oz. of maximmum strength robotussin smoked 6 bowls of kb and drank 5 glasses of half vodka/sprite

superflysuperwhite
June 27th, 2007, 05:44 PM
2 ozof ganja 8 ball and a 1/2 coke enough liqour and beer to lay a rhino flat

yeah, im sure you took this all to your face i one night

the 1 called dr0
June 28th, 2007, 05:03 PM
Umm i would have to so the most i ever did at once wuz drank 3 strong drinks poped 9 oxycodone <---(were i fucked up), smoked 3 bowls and 2 joints. yeah later that night i like monor o.d'd i think cause like i fuckin threw up all over the place and im pretty sure it was because of the oxy cause i felt fine as soon as i wuz done throwing up

ledzeppeman
June 28th, 2007, 05:19 PM
i dropped acid, smoked three blunts, drank 4 blue mother fuckers, after that set in i smoked a blunt. after that i got fucked up on hydrocotine. i dont remember how much i took though. man that was great...

scamman
June 28th, 2007, 07:42 PM
yo u mother fuckers i can take more drugs than ne of u lot, the most drugs iv hav ever done in 1 nite is- liter of vodka,15 cans of stella,16 e's that blew my head off, about a gram of coke, i few lines of ket,5 bombs of speed and more joints until i blacked out. that was a nite...peace.....and im english....i wud of thought u lot wud hav done better.....peace

superflysuperwhite
June 28th, 2007, 07:53 PM
well since your english i wouldnt think the alcohol would effect you all that much. and what were the rolls single stacks, plus the coke would probably only last an hour tops, the speed probably a bit longer. and how many lines of ketamine did you do cus if it was alot id be surprised you didnt pass out

necromania
June 29th, 2007, 10:48 PM
10 buds of weed 5 of hash 11 beers 1 blunt(that was a mistake after the beers) and 5 shrooms..............just before the end of the party and for about 6h had the baddest trip i ever had...in other words "NOOOOOICE".....
PEACE...
<a href="http://deviantstoner.deviantart.com"> DeviantStoner <a/>
<a href="http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Malouz!count"> I Wanna Eat Your Brains ! <a/>

punchman
July 11th, 2007, 07:20 PM
1.5g of coke, 3 vicodin, 2 blunts, few beers

Topher D.
July 11th, 2007, 08:13 PM
i think punchman is the only person that is telling the truth... cause everyone else is like, "I TOOK 19238 OXYCONTIN AND 15 BLUNTS AND A SHIT LOAD OF BEER!?>" the most ive ever done was smoked a few bowls (4-5) then i drank a shit load of beer (8-10) and then i drank a fifth of captain between me and my girl and i weigh 140, so i was pretty effed up...

Minor Offense
July 11th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Most I've really done was half liter of 99 Bananas. Didn't feel so good. Im not so much of a drinker. Smoker on the other hand...

Hav0k1
July 12th, 2007, 01:11 AM
never drink and do oC's

just a waste.....

Topher D.
July 12th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Most I've really done was half liter of 99 Bananas. Didn't feel so good. Im not so much of a drinker. Smoker on the other hand...

bleh, 99bananas is grossssssssss.... mix it in a smoothie and it makes it somewhat drinkable...

rastafari1love
July 16th, 2007, 09:34 PM
way too much oxycontin, 2 bottles robitussin, few bowls white widow, few bowls hash, angel dust laced bud, an lsd tab, a cocaine blunt, and 2 x tabs all in one night, crazy, idk y i did it, but it was worth it, i was out of it for about 24 hours, and it was all FREE

Jaklin013
July 17th, 2007, 02:29 AM
If You're A Fuckin Racist, Don't Show That Shit On Here Porch Monkey Slave Killa.
Damn, This Is About Drugs And Alchohol.

[i'm clean as clean can be]

darksoldier
October 17th, 2007, 05:53 PM
between me and 1 other ... we drank a 1.75 of hypnotic a liter of parrot bay coconut rum a little bottle of hennesy .. 3 joints 2 bowls and after about 2 hrs i did 2 3-inch lines of coke....
i woke up the next morning on my basement floor

oxyG
October 17th, 2007, 05:59 PM
thats pretty sick,,but how about we dont write it ina dead thread next time.

superflysuperwhite
October 17th, 2007, 06:12 PM
well... ill let it slide cus

two fat jays of cinaberry headies, a few brews a quater bottle of captins and a bunch of whip-its

Rasta_Man
October 17th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Between 3 people: 2 1/5ths (750ml) of Yukon Jack, 1 30 pack of miller, left over Crown Royal and Vodka, along with alot of weed... after drinking.

gtard
October 18th, 2007, 05:02 PM
i chugged half a 40 of wisers,
then smoked a full parachute bowl,
after that, smoked an L ,
and then smoked a bowl of salvia.

desecrate9
October 18th, 2007, 08:01 PM
I drank a fifth of Southern Comfort 100 proof, took 12 500 mg vikiden, smoked an 8 gram quarter bag of reefer, and then got bored about 3 and a half hrs.I decided I was sober enough to smoke some Salvia >.< ... I wasnt lol. This is also why my brain doesnt work well anymore, HA!

anti_lou
October 18th, 2007, 11:42 PM
my first four twenty i smoked joints and took bong hits for like...6 hours straight.
i was so stoned my brain was functioning backwards....

windweavewound
October 22nd, 2007, 07:43 PM
Fucking light weights. If you can remember exactly what you had in one night, You weren't that fucked up.
It's about the time when Friday afternoon turns into Sunday night. Or even worse Monday morning and it's about time to leave for work.
I like to call that Fridurdunday. But, I'm not bragging. Isn't this a pointless thread?

metal_head81
October 22nd, 2007, 07:55 PM
yeah its pretty pointless.i do agree with that.but the most ive ever done in one day or one sitting? if so back when i was like 17-18 i was being chased by an undercover cop and i just so happened to have approx. 30 hits of acid in my pocket and had to down em all.it was either that or go to prison for the rest of my life.all i remember was.........well i dont really remember shit.all i know is that i was straight tripping balls for almost a fuckin week.at one point i was thinkin to myself wondering if im ever gonnna come down.shit.....im just glad i snapped out of it.that would suck so bad.cuz one of my buddies unlcles ate about 75 hits.and he never came back.hes fuckin nuts i tell ya.man we used to fuck with him so bad.i kinda feel guilty now adays.i dont know....i guess he seems to be getting better.when he takes his meds anyway.other than that hes still crazy as fuck.same old wee-bo

biggs
November 19th, 2007, 11:57 AM
i ate 2 x, pills sniffed a gram of blow, ate a zanax bar, smoked an eighth of funk, drank about 15 beers and a 1/2 bottle of jack and blew an 80 mg. oxycontin and went into convulsions on my couch

Cuddles
November 19th, 2007, 01:47 PM
thread==very old

WHY!??!

braindead_pothead
November 19th, 2007, 03:39 PM
2 pills of X (yellow dolphins)

smoked a half oz of schwag and 2 bowls of KB

that was halloween night. about a month ago.

my 1st time doing X too.

I'm mainly just a weedhead. haha
aside from the occasional shroom or acid trip of course.

IrishDrunk
November 23rd, 2007, 06:49 PM
Shot up 5 ballons of H in 1 day. The last one killed me for 5 min. and I needed an adrenalin shot 20 CC strait to my ticker (still have the scar). Im not a needle head any more, but still do an insain amount of opioids, and amphetamines.

[ g h o s t ]
November 23rd, 2007, 09:55 PM
2C-P, 3C-T-7, Nitrous Oxide, Ketamine, DOM, 5-MeO-AMT, mescaline, 50X Salvia extract, a pack of Winfield Reds and a six pack of Asahi.

JoeyxViolence
November 23rd, 2007, 11:15 PM
And how did you feel?

[ g h o s t ]
November 24th, 2007, 08:19 PM
I have seen the other side of the universe, and reality is far overrated.

superflysuperwhite
November 24th, 2007, 08:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!!!! ^^^^^THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT^^^^^

i know how you feel man!

Candyman
November 25th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Ive had too many big nights on drugs to say how much was the most (most of the time i cant remember), but
one i CAN remember was earlier this year Amin Van Buuren (DJ) played a concert earlier this year. The night started at 10, had 3 bics; 2 red kangaroos and a blue rolex, had half bag charlie (from 10pm - 8am; at the event) then had half a bowl of mushrooms (approx 20) and a few cones (8am - 9am; at an apartment) 10beers and canadian club (9am - 2pm). 2-4pm was that time when your about to pass out and try to keep yourself awake stage. 4 pass out time, 8pm wake up and have no idea where you are.

At the apartment afterwards was fucked, just sitting there tripping balls watching my mates do more drugs, and talk shit. Worst thing about the night was the ammount of ciggies i smoked, fucked my throat for days.

Wasnt the most ive ever done, (and im aware that it defeats the purpose of this thread) but i thought i might share something with you.

letsGETstoned
November 25th, 2007, 07:20 PM
man the most a average person [like 160 pounds] can drink is 20 beers at the most before you get alcohol poisoning

[ g h o s t ]
November 25th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Bullshit. I've drunk a case and a half all on my lonesome and not gone to hospital.

LNT-5265F
November 26th, 2007, 01:28 AM
agreed bullshit. I'm in the 2nd biggest party school in the US, and i would guess it would give the rest of the worlds universities a run for their money as well. people drink a shit load more than that before alcohol poisoning. Although, ill give you the benefit of the doubt on this one - perhaps you are talking about some beer that has a larger alcohol concentration then the average beer?

Candyman
November 26th, 2007, 04:30 AM
Yeah, ive drunk over 30 in a night + spirits, i was spastic and eventually passed out but never think about hospital

lovindahaze
November 27th, 2007, 12:07 PM
30mg of adderal and then 40 peach xanax I was fucked up couldnt move at all people had to cary me to class i couldnt even light a lighter dont ask! I never want to be that fucked up again it scared me to tdeath that I was going to die i never inteanded to do that much but its like when ur drinking and ur wasted u just keep drinking type thing. to sum it all up an OD+over nite in the hospital. mom found out all the drugs i was doing cause they didnt know what i was on at the hospital. and 10 days out of school.

oh i have also smoked a oz in a few hours a couple times.

one of my xgfs had 2 8balls and 2 lines and blew them 110lb girl she was a fuckng nut job a a fien

LNT-5265F
November 27th, 2007, 01:08 PM
one of my xgfs had 2 8balls and 2 lines and blew them 110lb girl she was a fuckng nut job a a fien

that's not shit to an addict

and how much is a line? everyone considers a line different, and they are diffferent every time

lovindahaze
November 27th, 2007, 01:11 PM
well let me se i said 2 balls in 2 lines so thats a line per ball

HIPPIE
November 27th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Honestly can say i should be dead. Taking 10 boxes of CCC's, Smoked 2 blunt's w/ crushed boomer's. I still can't believe im walkin today

LNT-5265F
November 27th, 2007, 01:13 PM
well let me se i said 2 balls in 2 lines so thats a line per ball

no, you said two balls and two lines.

and if your english wasn't so bad i'd know that.

if your mother language isn't english, then that's fine. if it is, your a tool.

ZaR
December 20th, 2007, 04:45 AM
a few years back, when i first got my license... my friend and I started dealing blow around my neighborhood. (he was spanish, luckily and knew some guys). we did good for awhile.. vowing to never do it.. or any other drugs. heh.. young and foolish i was however. i dont remember the occasion, but that day we started early... we had a good deal lined up, a few 8 balls and some weed.. maybe? lol.. anyways, his guy had just got it, so when we got to the apartment our lines were already there, pre-cut. a good start... he handed us what we needed, and told him in spanish that he hadn't touched it yet... translation fiesta de coca nostra when we came back to my house. it was early and my mom was sleeping/dad at work... went to my room and proceeded to make some money, heh... bastard said he didn't cut our shit, but never trust a coke dealer LOL. we seperated it and did a few more lines... by this time i was tweaked and ready to make money... guess what.. deal goes through, guy didn't have the money so we're stuck with some goody and some bunk. fuck it, he fronts us the shit anyways.. we have time to sell it. its still early and i NEED something to do (you KNOW that feeling lol)... well, wake and bake at my neighbor's across the street... (i miss him, his mom would smoke with us and plus i would fuck his sister, but that was the added bonus ;) wake up 'em up, he's still high... no surprise. funny thing however, he had some kinda bottle sawed-off plastic bag thing next to him with his friend holding it passed out... i wouldn't shut up, i think about why someone would smoke from something so primitive.. then I TRIED IT.. LOL. grav hit? something like that... my fingers started twitchin, took another one, this time like a man, the whole bag and i coughed for ikd.. 5 minutes.. yeah it was hell. my mouth is parched... luckily the man has no water bottles and the place we live you DONT drink the faucet water unless you want mutations from radonexposure. still some fleshmans(sp?) was left.. so that was my beverage.. its funny that was one of the only times it wasn't so bad and it cured my throat for a split second before i ran upstairs for some juice. ... we played halo for awhile.. im not kidding awhile.. NO ONE spoke.. honestly, only stopping to smoke, these guys hated white.. so we didn't impose (more for us). a buddy calls me and says he knows of place that night... some kids basement... he says its the shit.. HELL im like 16.. maybe a notch older going to a college kids house.. im excited. ... LATER that night (few more lines, we were getting worried we didn't have anything left, but hell baking soda is your friend and addiction isn't LOL.. yep, remember that.) im not only tweaked out when i get there, im more like chopped but riding in a luxury sports car when walking and talking. we go there and everything is rave music, you know.. house/techno.. shit like that. lucky me, I LOVE THAT SHIT... two minutes go buy, some guy is offering me white lions.. or maybe some other shit for 2 for 30.. I had never done ecstasy before but people seemed like they were enjouing themselves.. i asked him if he like white.. lucky me again. we, my friend and i, johnny (RIP his basement) go to his bathroom. he pulls out a bag.. and i shit you not this thing was packed with 200+ rainbow colored vitamin looking things... i the genius i am offered to crush one into a line... 1hour later ( after drinking this girl's vodka, I remember her skirt... completed ripped, she kept asking what i did with it.. LOL, i never remembered).. my shit starts to blackout.. im on the chair, im downstairs trying to get some pussy from a girl from school, then im in the bathroom my pants down, next i wake up in a chair and start yakkin on some kid... a car ride home, my bro plays me "FORGOT ABOUT DRE" and miraculously i snap out of it... but pass out again. i wake up the next day looking like death.

:)

thekingofbombs
December 20th, 2007, 05:56 AM
thats bad bud i have a hella story but not as good as that but i dont like to type all that much so ill post it someother time

thekingofbombs
December 20th, 2007, 06:21 AM
fuck it
me and my buddy were on our way to st loise and he had some klonopin the little red one so i took 2 didnt know what they were nothing happen we left st loise headed to kansas city didnt feel any thing form the klonopin so i ask how many he had he had 30 so i took 10 and still didnt feel anything we got to kansas city still wasnt felling it so we grabed some beer went through a case in like 10 min still nothing so i said fuck it he had 9 left he had sold some so i took the rest we went to a hotel met a buddy got a 1lb and a few oz rolled a few blunts and smoked them thin i started to feel it i felt like superman bud i was on fire it was the best well i sent my buddy that i came up there with out to sell and he came back said he got riped off i only sent him with a few oz he said he had somthing he wanted to show me he pulled out a little baggy of white iv done it but its not one of my favs so i let him do a few lines i was sitting in the chair and i got to thinking how did he get that he didnt have no money i had all the money i didnt send him with any money then i got to thinking wtf he sold my green and got that and lied to me i snaped i started beating him the neighbor's heard him screaming and called the cops so i had alittle over a lb of green and probably a 1/2 white and the cops are beating down the door i open the door mind you im superman bud so i hit the first one he goes down the 2nd one hits me with a taizer didnt bother me just pissed me off i pulled the 2 prongs out my stomach take the taizer form him and bitch slap him then take of to the car i make it down the steps four more they jump me im superman im not going down without a fight they beat me i didnt fell shit then two days later i did well i get to the station they look at me like im a freak so i go off again they bring this one big o bitch in there she grabs ahold of me hit me with something im out dont remember nothing til two days later i wake up im sore as hell had 3 broken ribs fractured elbow that was one hell of a week end that all happen about a month ago got off on 2 yr supervised probation my lawer just called me two days ago telling me the good news i have to go to court the 4th thats when my probation starts cost me 15000 tho but i dont have any felonys two weeks ago i bought a fully-auto 9mm well its a tec 9 36 round clip got 3 clips silencer its bad not legal but bad ever run into a situation like that again wont have to fight my way out

thekingofbombs
December 20th, 2007, 07:21 AM
Honestly can say i should be dead. Taking 10 boxes of CCC's, Smoked 2 blunt's w/ crushed boomer's. I still can't believe im walkin today

yes you should be dead the most im done is 3 boxes of ccc's and i was triping balls like hell i had to go to hospital how much you wiegh that has some to do with it i only wiegh 125 well 140 at the time

nose4candy
December 23rd, 2007, 05:38 PM
the most in one night was 1/2 oz. of shrooms 3/4 oz. bag of some good smoke 3 hits of green pyramid blotter an 8 ball of coke and two bottles of indica oil

nose4candy
December 23rd, 2007, 05:43 PM
the most drugs I did in one night was 1/2oz. shrooms 3/4oz of some good smoke an 8 ball of coke 3 hits green pyramid blotter and smoked two bottles of indica oil

fusion1324
December 23rd, 2007, 07:38 PM
i think this is funny almost everybody is lying because i cant remember a thing when i get really high and drunk it all seems to blend together

superflysuperwhite
December 23rd, 2007, 09:00 PM
the most drugs I did in one night was 1/2oz. shrooms 3/4oz of some good smoke an 8 ball of coke 3 hits green pyramid blotter and smoked two bottles of indica oil

ew ug what the fuck is that smell?

oh its bullshit

mk-ultra
December 24th, 2007, 03:50 AM
Ok this is all at various times but in one day here goes.

One day: Six shots of heroin full rigs each one had about half a $20 of tar.
within 8 hours

few days later 2months later:16 4mg dilaudids all at once and I did not feel shit i ate they.I was on suboxone so it blocked the effect.

other day: within four hours 42 Norcos that is 10mg hydro 325 asprin=420mg of hydro.It was crazy I could not move.

few years ago 14 hits of E in about 5 hours.Not really a record.

two 8 ball of coke that is 6 grams in 9 hours with two other people.

8 2mg xanies and 7 somas=ended up in emergency room I do not advise large amounts of xanax as death can occur very easily.

And then there are the countless acid trips shrooms alcohol and weed.

juggalosmoker801
December 26th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Three blunts and a thirty pack. I don,t think i have ever been that fucked up.

superflysuperwhite
December 26th, 2007, 08:10 PM
yeah you didnt take a 30 rack to the face in one sitting, i really dont care how old or fat or tall you are

three blunts ican believe, three blunts and about 7 beers i can believe 3 and a 30 no

skittles4202008
December 28th, 2007, 12:07 AM
eh.the most I have ever done I couldn't remember what the fuck went into my body.but a time I can remember was I got 8 hits of cid down the neck, 15 beans of pure "molly", and a button of mesculin and lotta alchol and pot, but of course when your trolling you can only feel the tabs and cid, so it was a fucking waste.but man, my ass wasss fuckedd the fuck up, man.I found my soul :]

Thedood951
January 4th, 2008, 05:33 AM
lol i had a friend who had 3 frineds die in a car crash and she lost her baby so she took a nap, smoked a blunt took 3 or 4 vicoden, took a couple salaxin, 3 bowls, countless shots of jack and jose, another bowl, then 2 lines of coke, after the second line she passed out and wasnt able to wake her for two hours and i really thought she died, it sucked im a bud man though i dont fuck with stuff tht will straight up kill me but the most is prolly a half once between 4 pple and had a joint, a bong, and a bubbler in rotation (not the most weed ive smoked thts jus how much we had) then called the connect and rolled us a blunt and without tellin us laced it with coke then robo'd and was fucked up, then later when we found out what the connect did my friend's cousin's boyfriends who we smoked with beat tht dumbfuck bro's ass and fucked up his car and took all his drugs and cash =] thts how we treat pple who fuck with us in SoCal

magicmoose1
January 5th, 2008, 04:44 PM
The fattest man in britain can drink 40 pints of lager and 10 shots of jack daniels without feeling a tingle.

kyleflagrant
January 6th, 2008, 09:06 PM
First Post, anyway

I popped 3 K-pins, than popped 50mgs of Aderol, a nice line of Yay, then proceeded to Smoke 3 consecutive blunts with a couple of friends. Crazy night, the craziest part is that it was my first time doing k-pins, aderol, and coke.

degenerate
January 8th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Three blunts, 2 bottles of wine, 12 micros, a handful of oxycontin, 100 of heroin and an eight ball of cocaine. It was a wild party, fun as hell, but would never do it again.

superflysuperwhite
January 8th, 2008, 06:29 PM
eeeeeeewwwwww uuughh ack what the fuck is that smell?

oh its bullshit

crenshaw387
January 15th, 2008, 08:57 PM
6 E pills of pretty good potency
30mg Hydromorphone (injected)
300mg Phenobarbital
4000mg Neurontin
3 Norcos
cocaine (injected) few hundred mg every 20-30mins
30mg 2C-I
30mg Dexedrine
5 Soma
100mg Diphenhydramine
100mg Doxylamine

not all at the exact same time but all within about 2 hours and all the same trip.... =]

TotalAnarchyUK
January 16th, 2008, 04:46 PM
3 oz of soapbar in the back of a landy in the middle of nowhere. Now that was a good day.

mercu
January 16th, 2008, 09:19 PM
(4 hits of acid) (1 roll of e) an 8th of shrooms 3 blunts 3 hits from a 5 gallon/trash barrel mad gravity bong and to top it all off madd domage from my girl friend ps:sex on e doesnt rune ur sex life makes it better lol

mercu
January 16th, 2008, 09:19 PM
ps to all newbies to drugs or retarted people that called candie flipping with shrooms or a banna split

Cole6661
January 17th, 2008, 10:57 AM
17tbl of Ultram with 12tbl of Xanax and half bottle of wine...

user.gnome
January 17th, 2008, 01:09 PM
I'm a light weight and not afraid ta let peepul know that.

I drank a half bottle of jack and a few bowls of some shitty ass mershhh. and a lil tequilla
Had to go home to face my ma 20 mins later... threw up on every surface in my bros apartment.

And a few months later, i drank half bottle of voddy and some rum, went home, went back out... party at friends, drank a 1/5 wit one other persun. Took 3 tramadols. and i was OUT.

stsoady21
January 17th, 2008, 05:22 PM
the most i've ever done in one night, started with two 211 tall cans, then i shot up like 60 units of tar, then like and hour later i smoked a p-dawg, also known as a primo. and i topped off the night with a fat gacker of crystal. LOL i fucken ended up sick as fuck and up for a couple of days!!

crenshaw387
January 20th, 2008, 08:54 PM
an ounce of weed in a few hours? i call bullshit.... my homie and i once smoked a zip in a day and that was like nonstop bongrips.... by 2 ppl.... if u really did burn up an ounce in an hour i can assure u most of it was wasted....

ExperimentTHC
January 22nd, 2008, 12:38 AM
4 hits of lsd, some ketamine, 3 triple stacks of X, and smoked like 9 blunts. I was raveing in california :P

ZeroFoe
January 22nd, 2008, 03:32 PM
Smoked 2 ounces and snorted a bar.
Also drank a UV Blue.

cryogeniks
March 11th, 2008, 08:05 PM
bullshit lmao dont fucking try to impress us with 15-year-old lies

Rotterdamn
March 11th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Between 2 people we smoked 2 js 4 hits off the "1 hitter" and 2000mics. of acid.

Topher D.
March 11th, 2008, 08:30 PM
one time. i ate poprocks. then drank coke.
then i puked.

superflysuperwhite
March 11th, 2008, 08:33 PM
i cant wait till prom because hopefully im going to be one the verge of death in a good way with what i plan on pumping into myself

now..... many of you may be thinking "wow what and idiot" but the thing is you dont know my body.

but w/e i just cant wait to feel amazing.

Topher D.
March 11th, 2008, 08:34 PM
what are u gonna do?

superflysuperwhite
March 11th, 2008, 08:38 PM
well befor prom ima most likly smoke a blunt or two.

but i plan on doing about two rolls during prom...

see most of the shit i plan on doing at the after party so i really dont know what im exactly going to do but im sure itll involve weed, ecstasy, and alcohol.

Topher D.
March 11th, 2008, 08:39 PM
fun fun..............

CrazyCory564
March 12th, 2008, 03:34 PM
It seems I'm a complete little bitch compared to everyone here. Most I've done is down 2 bottles of whiskey and a quap out of a bong. (It was me and my boy tido so more like only 1 bottle and 2 oz, but damn that was a fun night. took forever wit the bong though)

till2012ad
March 13th, 2008, 12:19 AM
I usually have to drive after parties, but I have driven like 30-40mins on highway and city after drinking 8 beers, 5 jello shots of some kind of fruity vodka (wasn't mine) smoked 2 joints to cool down the alcohol buzz, then drank some DXM. Threw up, took some hits from a MONSTER bong, and then hopped on I70

Not that much, but at least it's real.....

captainHowdy
October 11th, 2008, 01:21 PM
i got two times to tell you bout.

1st: I snorted 2 10mg oxycodones, drank a 40oz OE, snorted a 20mg adderall, and smoked alot of bowls (i can't remember how amny OBVIOUSLY!)

2nd: (this was last night) I chewed three 10mg hydrocodones, snorted between 20 and 25 mg of adderall, drank about 5-6 shots of absinthe (homemade, high thujone), and drank some beer and a little scotch.
This was one of the best nights of my life but the comedown from the adderall made me want to kill everyone around me. Just really depressed and hateful, but it was fucking worth it man.

JoeyxViolence
October 11th, 2008, 01:31 PM
14 straight blunts of diffrent strains of kush all day straight

deathlord888
October 11th, 2008, 01:34 PM
10 beers, 6 bucket hits, chugged 3 energy drinks, and then some salvia

mega_duece
October 12th, 2008, 01:50 AM
a half ounce of weed, 10 20mg oxycotton, 6 pack of beer, 15 xanax, 1 double stacked hit of x
that was the most fucked up ive been

puck
October 12th, 2008, 02:24 AM
I went camping in the summer. Smoked a quad of white widow between 3 other buddys, couple shots of vodka, 3 hits of fry...
Nice!!

smokeweed420
October 14th, 2008, 04:05 PM
hash mixed with opium, 3 or 4 bowls of weed, 1 hit of acid, 5 beers, 2 shots of hennesy, and 1 2mg xanax. after i took the acid i couldnt really tell if i was fucked up on the other shit. i have been more fucked up then that but im positive thats the most drugs i have done all in 1 day.

joethehobo
October 15th, 2008, 02:04 PM
usually if u take a drug that will overpower the others than thats all ull be fucked up off. but not nessisarily.
myself ive taken 2 tabs of lsd a zanny-bar and smoked a sixteenth right before school. i was frying my balls off so bad

smokeweed420
October 15th, 2008, 03:18 PM
yea, that is completly true. but a lot of the time right when the acid kicks in i like smoking weed then the trip just intesifys for me.

Dracus124
October 18th, 2008, 12:23 PM
shit just half a bottle of whiskey and a fatty chrondo bowl

I don't remember shittttttttttt

Raditude
October 18th, 2008, 03:49 PM
I try to stick with Marijuana, but I've eaten Morning Glory Seeds, and I once had some laced pot. I don't know what it was laced with but I think it was Cocaine, or Meth. I've popped some Benadryl before, but didn't get anything out of it. My mom O.D.'d me on Benadryl when I had the chicken pox, and I remember hallucinating. That's about it.

Slawter
October 18th, 2008, 09:53 PM
yeah exactly, and that one guy claimed he drank two, i doubt anybody could finish a bottle to them selfs, with out getting alcohol poising

For the record it used to take Andre the Giant 2 liters of vodka to get buzzed. He was always the designated driver.

drugfeind
October 18th, 2008, 10:23 PM
the craziest nigth i had was like 2 years ago i did a good baggy of valiums and took some oxycontin....drank a bit of jd later that nigth i am told i bought a half gram of blow too lol but i dont remember any of it after i took all the valiums...im actually not lieing if anything i forgot to add soemthing els i did...oh yea WEED the whole time

Bigbillz06
October 19th, 2008, 03:37 PM
8-Ball of blow, a liter of whiskey and 2 blunts.

phatlake1
October 19th, 2008, 05:58 PM
the most i ever done was smoke like 8 bowls, took about 3 xanax, took a few hits from the glass peice, and 1 beer and i was fuuckked up... im startin to think im a lightwheight...

TennisBomber
October 19th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Cocaine and weed. I didn't want to drink alcohol because I didn't know what would happen.

borderpetrol
October 19th, 2008, 08:48 PM
HAAAA
On friday night my buddy did a shitload of stuff, we got together around 8 and he smoked around 3 bowls and then drank himself 2 fifths about an hour later, at 1 in the morning he was rolling around in his own throwup saying he's gonna die xD funny as shit because i was the only sober one there

[ g h o s t ]
October 20th, 2008, 04:18 PM
6 E pills of pretty good potency
30mg Hydromorphone (injected)
300mg Phenobarbital
4000mg Neurontin
3 Norcos
cocaine (injected) few hundred mg every 20-30mins
30mg 2C-I
30mg Dexedrine
5 Soma
100mg Diphenhydramine
100mg Doxylamine

not all at the exact same time but all within about 2 hours and all the same trip.... =]

Lol, bullshit.

meat
October 20th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Cocaine and weed. I didn't want to drink alcohol because I didn't know what would happen.

you didnt want to drink alcohol, so instead you did cocaine?

Sado689
October 21st, 2008, 02:39 PM
6 blunts, 6 bowls, 3 ten inch joints, 3 grav bongs, and a 30 rack of bud light. I smoked my self retarded and drank untill morning. That ladies and gentelment was the best night of my life. Plus i got dome from some chick.

i was all set to tell you all about my best night until i read this...my night doesnt seem all that good now...all i have to say now is...damn i need to party with this guy

HippieFlip08
October 21st, 2008, 04:01 PM
Havent we all done everything all together before.. =\

Ive done ether,weed,XTC,beer,airduster all at same time
*******DONT TRY THIS****************
I had to stay 2 weeks in hospital because of this stupid mistake lol.. Had to have Heart Surgery already and im only 18 damn the luck..

MrSoul
December 10th, 2008, 12:42 PM
I have three different "Totally fucked out of your mind" experiences.

1) I snorted 6 Xanax Bars, 5 Seroquel, 5 Percs, and 5 mysterious little white pills that I would describe as a body trip on acid.

2) 4/20 last year: Smoked 56 bowls, 4 3.5g blunts, and 4 joints.

3) 50mg of 2C-E, a quarter of shrooms, 2 hits of microdot LSD, 2/3 of Mali, and lots and lots of vitamin C. (Greatest psychedelic feast ever.)

charlee
December 10th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Bullshit on the guy before me. on numbers 1 and 3.

i dont tend to mix alot of drugs cuz i dislike the hospital. and probation.
but here goes nothin.

So, my homies got a bag of about 160 10mg adderals, were sitting in my room smoking down and have already snorted like 3-4 each, and im feeling fine as hell right about then. but anyway my lil bro and his buddy come downstairs(my room) and say they got money for beer. we buy 8 40's(2 for each of us). my bro drank about one, his buddy drank like 1/8 of one and was fucked. so that left us about 7+ 40's. my homies mom calls and says that his dog had got hit by a car and is dead. so hes busts down a couple more of them little blue fuckers, did em, finished ALL the beer(i can drink forever on adderal), then proceded to roll up three fat ass blunts. somewhere after the blunts are rolled my homie scarface showed up drunk as hell, we all went out in my brother in laws car, smoked down, got so fucked up we all passed out. now its like 5 am and my brother in laws going to get cigarettes and he comes out to find us all fucked up and passed out in his car. so he got in the back seat woke us and bullshitted around, and we smoked are blunt roaches with him.

i could tell countless storys like this one, but this'un'll do.

MrSoul
December 10th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Bullshit on the guy before me. on numbers 1 and 3.

Sigh, of course the Alcoholic, Adderall tweaking asshole who can't spell for shit calls me a liar. What's so unbelievable about what I've actually done?

charlee
December 10th, 2008, 08:57 PM
First of all im 16 i could out drink/smoke/snort you without a moments notice.

1. 6 xanax 5 seroquel, besides the 5 perc's and the 5 mysteries, you'd of been out within 20 minutes. the 5 percs alone[saying that there any good] woulda hospitalized you unless you have a godlike body weight, and the 5 mysteries woulda probably just killed ya, if not hospitalized and/or fried yer brain. but then again like i said you'd of been passed out, before you could tell someone you were dieing. ***unless all those pills were at there minimal, and i mean minimal dosages. then it could be possible

3. no.

you just exagerated, pretty hard at that. and i just put one of my better stories for my post, smoke to much to remember hardly anything anyway.

GunMetal
December 10th, 2008, 11:39 PM
I dont think that a whole bottle of Vodka will kill you but it will certainly put you away...
Most I have done is probably drinking, Im not a real drug person, I have drank a bottle of cougar spirit mixed with coke and about 6 various other drinks, Probs the worst I Have ever been ;)

charlee
December 11th, 2008, 01:44 PM
and please mr.dickweed enlighten me, what did i spell wrong? and if you talking about "this'un'll do" thats just how i talk. get over it.

oros
December 11th, 2008, 02:00 PM
I dont think that a whole bottle of Vodka will kill you but it will certainly put you away...
Most I have done is probably drinking, Im not a real drug person, I have drank a bottle of cougar spirit mixed with coke and about 6 various other drinks, Probs the worst I Have ever been ;)

True, you don't die of one bottle of vodka.
I drank one liter (4,23 cups) + two beer and I'm still alive.
And as you said, i was put away for some hour too :p

eritas
December 11th, 2008, 06:57 PM
on my boys b-day a week ago 4 of us split 80 dollars of coke, 150 dollars of headies, and each had a forty, a few beers, and some jd to ourselves. this wasnt all at once though, it was spread over a night

420juggalo420
December 11th, 2008, 10:39 PM
most ive ever done in one night is a box of triple cee's 10 shots of captain 2-5 bowls of nugget,--Or ive done some meth ressen with three 40's, some perks and like 4-5 bowls of nug by the middle of the night i thought i was skiping down a country rode with all colorful shroom fields on the sides

eritas
December 12th, 2008, 04:52 PM
my most intence experience was an eighth of shrooms
that is hopefully going to change though cause im takin acid next friday

420juggalo420
December 14th, 2008, 04:25 PM
ya, i just had some shrooms for my first time and it was the fucken best, i love shrooms now, lol

superflysuperwhite
December 14th, 2008, 06:06 PM
i was on shrooms for the past two nights.....

driving on shrooms is... well its alot of things, told myself ill never do it again but... its not that hard.. but its like nerve racking.. idk it was just weird..

LNT-5265F
December 14th, 2008, 06:45 PM
well shit dude your trying to operate a vehicle while you are running a hefty temperature,
your nerves are literally SHOT and FRYiNG. member that time i drove to mcdonalds on acid? the car horn and all that jazz? been there buddy

evilwillprevail
December 21st, 2008, 04:23 AM
1/8 of shrooms , 6 grams of coke, 4 xpills, 7 blunts, i was freebasing at the time i did about 4 grams of rock. and 1/4 of grandaddy purple and fiftth of hennesey for the come down
and i am here to tell the tale

GunMetal
December 21st, 2008, 05:09 AM
Shit now this is an update to how much ive done, Last night (20th dec) I was at a mates house, I had drank nearly a bottle of southern comfort, and Out of the blue I smelt weed so I asked about it and it turned out it was my mates dad having a choof.
So he invited me to come blaze up, about 1 hour after everybody left I had about 5 pipes/cones w/e and decided to walk home, and holy shit was that a bad idea...
I was walking home to my place along a highway at about 4am thinking that people were following me for the little bit of southern comfort I had left, I thought I could hear people whispering shit aswell.

*edit*

I got home alright but yeah pretty spaced out and loopy by the time I did, I kept thinking I was a gonna everytime I walked past someone :P.

Anyways haha thats my story, and Like I said I'm a bit of a drug noob but eh. :)

OffTheHeeeezayyy
December 21st, 2008, 12:25 PM
6 7.5mg hydros (blew)
3 15mg OC's (blew)
5 maui wowi bowls
7 beester bong rips
100mg aderall XR (blew)
1/2 two liter bottle of SoCo, Jack, Svedka, Cap'n Morgan, and Absolut.
I had a nose bleed, coughing up blood, didnt sleep for a week, the shits, vomitting, all that for a few days.
and I'm only 15 :D

Zamato Elite
December 24th, 2008, 09:47 AM

Dude. That sounds fucking awesome. Now only if there was a cigar to top it all off it would've have been the literal definition of heaven.