PDA

View Full Version : Car hopping tips?

blazin69
March 27th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Anyone have any tips for car hopping. I go out at 12am till 3 am sometimes, and all the cars I see are locked god damn it! Anyways post some tips or car hopping stories you have...

SOAD
March 27th, 2012, 11:03 PM
fuck you, it didn't work, it didn't work. I hope you are ready to buy me a glass eyeball to replace the one you made me try to fix.

oh and make sure it is a cool glass eye ball, it should look like an eagles eye, actually better yet, go kill me a bald eagle and harvest its eyeball so I can use it.

Theguy6431
March 28th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Anyone have any tips for car hopping. I go out at 12am till 3 am sometimes, and all the cars I see are locked god damn it! Anyways post some tips or car hopping stories you have...

ok idk how long u've been car hopping but i have a few tips study the block(s) that you are gunna be on that night. and watch for the little red blinking lights to make sure the anti-theft isn't engaged. and try to learn how to open a car door with a metal coat hanger it is a useful skill in the profession...

SOAD
March 28th, 2012, 08:26 PM
profession, I call it petty theft

Theguy6431
March 28th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Ur entitled to ur opinion

March 30th, 2012, 10:21 AM

Hey, I got a bunch of tips and stories. I don't really want to talk about them unless in private though. Send me a message and I'll talk to you.

Arsenul
April 3rd, 2012, 11:30 AM
What type of stuff have you done already?

neotheone
April 3rd, 2012, 01:43 PM
and try to learn how to open a car door with a metal coat hanger it is a useful skill in the profession...

What are you fucking retarded? Study up on auto locksmithing and then order some rods and wedges/airbags online. If you're going to do something like this at least get the knowledge and proper tools.

KALLIKID
December 21st, 2012, 03:57 AM
the best places would be quite residential ares and apartment complexes you would actually be suprissed t how many people leave their vehicles unlocked. i used to walk away with prescriptions to opiates gps nav units cell phones charges sunglasses Oakley spy and gucci and bs like that every now and then id find a little bit of cash but nothing major

jdsyrus
July 8th, 2013, 11:13 PM
use an ir scanner