PDA

View Full Version : Car hopping tips?

blazin69
March 27th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Anyone have any tips for car hopping. I go out at 12am till 3 am sometimes, and all the cars I see are locked god damn it! Anyways post some tips or car hopping stories you have...

SOAD
March 27th, 2012, 11:03 PM
fuck you, it didn't work, it didn't work. I hope you are ready to buy me a glass eyeball to replace the one you made me try to fix.

oh and make sure it is a cool glass eye ball, it should look like an eagles eye, actually better yet, go kill me a bald eagle and harvest its eyeball so I can use it.

Theguy6431
March 28th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Anyone have any tips for car hopping. I go out at 12am till 3 am sometimes, and all the cars I see are locked god damn it! Anyways post some tips or car hopping stories you have...

ok idk how long u've been car hopping but i have a few tips study the block(s) that you are gunna be on that night. and watch for the little red blinking lights to make sure the anti-theft isn't engaged. and try to learn how to open a car door with a metal coat hanger it is a useful skill in the profession...

SOAD
March 28th, 2012, 08:26 PM
profession, I call it petty theft

Theguy6431
March 28th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Ur entitled to ur opinion

March 30th, 2012, 10:21 AM

Hey, I got a bunch of tips and stories. I don't really want to talk about them unless in private though. Send me a message and I'll talk to you.

Arsenul
April 3rd, 2012, 11:30 AM
What type of stuff have you done already?

neotheone
April 3rd, 2012, 01:43 PM
and try to learn how to open a car door with a metal coat hanger it is a useful skill in the profession...

What are you fucking retarded? Study up on auto locksmithing and then order some rods and wedges/airbags online. If you're going to do something like this at least get the knowledge and proper tools.

KALLIKID
December 21st, 2012, 03:57 AM
the best places would be quite residential ares and apartment complexes you would actually be suprissed t how many people leave their vehicles unlocked. i used to walk away with prescriptions to opiates gps nav units cell phones charges sunglasses Oakley spy and gucci and bs like that every now and then id find a little bit of cash but nothing major

jdsyrus
July 8th, 2013, 11:13 PM
use an ir scanner

Texanbygawd
July 29th, 2014, 11:41 PM
Takes too long to jimmy car doors with coat hanger or pro tools with wedges..etc. You need to go to hardware store and get you an automatic center punch and use it by pushing on bottom corner of door window. Takes less than a second and you don't have to open door just reach in and grab whatever. Police detectives told me how to do this when they were trying to charge me with the crimes of someone else. Always wear gloves and a hat or other type of disguise. They now have cameras that people can buy that looks like the on star device under the rear view mirror. Just a few helpful hints for anyone.

Lucidity
August 7th, 2014, 04:00 PM
To be honest do whatever makes you sleep at the end of the night (or after 3am), but carhopping isn't worth the trouble you get into if you don't know exactly what you are getting yourself into. I got in trouble as a minor and charged with 3 felonies and 5 misdemeanors, had to go to DYC for two months, 72 hours community service to pay for restitution. So be prepared to go through a lot of legal bullshit when you go carhopping.

Buuut for some tips...

Try to stay away from cars that have the red security light beeping, better safe than sorry, and as someone said study the areas, from a broad point of view. Rich neighborhoods have the best loot obviously, but they are smart and will more often than not lock their vehicle, however, people always forget at some point, then there are the people in those areas that think crime is non-existent in such a lovely area, take advantage. I've only broken a window once and it was only because I was 100% sure that there was what I thought was in there (around 180 dollars and a half oz of medical), only resort to that as a last resort if you are POSITIVE there is something gainful in there. Otherwise you're just an asshole for not only trying to break in, but breaking their window. Just a couple ideas, I don't do it no more though.