PDA

View Full Version : need to make my princaples life hell... ideas?

chuckz
December 1st, 2011, 03:11 PM
so my princaple is an asshole. and only seems to have a problem with me and my buddies. today we get caught smokin a cig. he calls the cops and says they will be there the next morning to write us a $180 dollar ticket . 5 minutes later someone gets caught with snuff and they get a slap on the wrist and sent back to class. so im ready to slash tires,bust windows etc. hard part is hes a police commisioner and i cant find his address etc. not even a fucking phone number. ive found his full name and searched every phone book i can find and all over the internet. i was thinking not go to school tommarow sneak on the parking lot and slash his tires. but he parks right by the front door where people usually stand and talk and theres a camera right on it.

im also thinking about beating the shit out of him to the best of my ability if he really calls me to the office to give me a ticket.

chuckz
December 1st, 2011, 05:19 PM
i got in trouble but other people doing the same didnt.

dthrw
December 1st, 2011, 11:59 PM
i was thinking not go to school tommarow sneak on the parking lot and slash his tires. but he parks right by the front door where people usually stand and talk and theres a camera right on it.

Have you considered using Harry Potters invisibility cloak?

or

you could dress up as a plant nobody ever suspects the plant

http://hornik.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/p1010010_1_1.JPG

Royale
December 2nd, 2011, 12:09 AM
You can never go wrong with dressing up as a tree.

gheox
December 2nd, 2011, 11:05 AM
get a gun and shoot some people you can never go wrong with that

seluzablu
December 2nd, 2011, 11:14 AM
10 parts potassium permanganate and 3 parts vaseline. 1 kg potassium permanganate should do, 300g of vaseline. knead them together until the desired shape/thickness, while wearing protective gear. Mold it under a bench or something near the principal's office. Light the magnesium strips. Fucking run. Him and everyone within like 100 feet of him will be dead. Don't pull a Colombine tho, make the bomb right.

dthrw
December 2nd, 2011, 03:11 PM
This is why I support deforestation.

children's problem solving skills these days are irrefutable

behold the bush

http://mydisguises.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Shrub-Bush-Plant-costume.jpg

Royale
December 2nd, 2011, 04:31 PM
Instead of schools having cops watch the entrance they should watch the trees. You can't trust them...

dthrw
December 2nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
the thought that any large bush or tree could be a person gives a whole new meaning to the term tree huger

Royale
December 2nd, 2011, 05:47 PM
the "tree hugger" stealth technique...
1) Put on a tree costume
2) Get out of there when the dogs come to mark there territory

dthrw
December 3rd, 2011, 08:00 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/50276_2210760642_4433_n.jpg

Squirrelrodeo
December 13th, 2011, 07:17 PM
you could always just blow up your school...

westen
December 21st, 2011, 02:21 PM
How the fuck did you get caught smokin a cigaret? If you were a ninja, he would only see the smoke of it.

hdeuce
December 21st, 2011, 06:05 PM
haha seems like you don't have any principles.

hdeuce
December 21st, 2011, 06:05 PM
Principal, for one... Not principle.

Hax the school server.
Happened at my old school during school testing, put the school days behind schedule.
Just don't get caught.
even worse he wrote princaple

dthrw
December 21st, 2011, 10:32 PM
even worse he wrote princaple

*Principal

westen
December 24th, 2011, 10:44 AM
If I were you Chucky, I would show my principle that I regret what I did (even if you don't). Make him think you changed so he stops watching you all the time. Give him someone else to care about. Then plan your revenge. Don't fucking blow up the school. Be creative. I'm sure you can find good ideas in the prank section.