PDA

View Full Version : School complications with doing any of this crap !

notsuch an anarchist
September 14th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Man you guys are lucky we have cops in our school and they patrol so you have to time everything you do. The sad thing is, the best place to sell or stage something is during class. I see weed and other drugs sold in every class that has close together desks accept for the most crowded class (most of the time) because it has 2 teachers. The funny thing is the worst place to sell is at games because we have about 5 cops and 4-5 explorers (cops to be). But really sense i'm not really a trouble maker, I don't really care about this as much. But sometimes things come up you know ?

square_root_of_rope
September 14th, 2011, 10:07 PM
aaand your point of this thread was? for me there was no such thing, i was home schooled since 1st grade there are pro's and cons about it. but whatever...if your just trying to sling weed thats what your houses are for. invite a friend over. even though im not really the guru of slinging but whatever. you just have to get imaginative to beat the cops and teachers. leave some item there that has whatever you want and get the person to pick up your item and give it back to you...you have a brain for a reason

Cadaver Dog
September 20th, 2011, 11:42 AM
I'm glad my school is underfunded, we've got 2 cops from the Sherriffs dept that are regularly absent from school because they're, ya know, real cops.
That just leaves one SJOTC or whatever officer, basically a big bitch that can't be trusted with a squad car.
And our boasted of "one in every at risk area" cameras? Yeah, people have already broke the two new ones that could actually rotate, the stationary ones probably having not worked in years.

What kind of school do you go to that can afford to staff classes with two teachers??
We've got entire classes of "Recovery Credit", a class where you do whatever you want in the computer lab with an adult checking in every 20~ minutes, I couldn't even imagine having to deal with two teachers the entire class period, walking around trying to break up my lil social circles n shit.

So you want to sell drugs in a nanny school, is that it?
I may be able to help you, with a few details.

notsuch an anarchist
September 21st, 2011, 12:57 AM
I'm talking about any of this not specifically drugs. we have 5 min. windows between classes, so there is no time for cam black outs. We dont even have time to get quickies between classes with the girls because of the time restrictions. The only time for that would be during lunch but theres always classes cycling out between A-D lunches so we're shit out of luck. The main thing I would do isnt even mentioned in this section witch is dropping a small emp warehousing in the office to shut down STI when ever we need to delay report cards or the input of grades by our teachers.

notsuch an anarchist
September 21st, 2011, 01:02 AM
suggestions ?

square_root_of_rope
September 21st, 2011, 07:46 AM
isnt that also called a blotto box? im not much of a techno kinda person but i hear those things are sirious. but this is coming from jolly roger so dont take his word for it. supposedly if you run it long enough it will take out a block or something like that. but i doubt it

Cadaver Dog
September 22nd, 2011, 10:44 AM
A-D lunches?
We've got first, second, third, and fourth lunch, guess it's the same kinda shit.
That's when I've got my most free time, besides heading to vocational school, that gives me 15 minutes to walk there, 10 to shoot the shit, and 5 to get to class slowly as possible.

Save for your obvious staffing problems, it sounds like your problem isn't a lack of opportunity but a lack of will to ya know, get into mean-ness.
Aren't you allowed to go to the bathroom during class? Go like, 5 minutes before one of the lunches changes out, you can sit down and eat or whatever and come back to class an extra couple minutes late because you "just got done taking a dump when the stupid freshman fags got let out of lunch".

Wait.. quickies in the bathroom..
Are you in middle school? Maybe that's why your school is up your ass so much, they won't give an 1/8th of a fuck soon enough.

Kasnia
September 22nd, 2011, 03:18 PM
I was going to suggest the bathrooms too.
Any type of cubby hole is usually out of range for cameras.
If you want to sell something to someone, stick it in a book and let your friend "borrow" the book.
And as for quickies in the bathroom, just get laid while not at school. At least then you don't have to worry about it being a quickie, you can have some real sex.

notsuch an anarchist
September 22nd, 2011, 06:59 PM
Some girls I would never get with because of their parents not letting them go over to some guys house, which sucks because I can get away with it at my house and even if I got caught it wouldnt be that big of a deal to them. And I'm in 9th to the other person

RockyHarlow
September 24th, 2011, 05:28 PM
One thing i suggest. Last year i bought some weed at school and the dude who sold it to me gave it to me in a gum package, we have cameras, and a "cop" at our school, i bought mine in front of teachers, cameras and a bunch of kids(At lunch) but the same principal should apply in class if your close enough to the kid your selling to.