PDA

View Full Version : urgent help!!!!!!!

xXcrockXx
June 1st, 2011, 02:48 AM
a couple months ago i nicked a skateboard worth about $300. the rumour spread through school after the guy i did it with bragged, and now my english teacher and head of year knows everything. she is going to call my parents, the business i got it from, and probably the police. i don't know who told her, and when i tried to tell her it is a rumour, she cut me off, saying she wasn't going to talk to me. any help?

TheViper117
June 1st, 2011, 01:11 PM
LIE? Say it was your friend.Fuck your ego.He brought you down not you you did nothing wrong apart from stealing the skateboard.If you have it wrap it in somthing waterproof and bury it.
And you didnt do andything stupid like talk about it on facebook or anything,cuz the cops will check it.Also talk to all your friends on facebook and bitch about your friend.Deny taking part in it to EVERYBODY.And admiting it on the net wasnt a very good idea.

Xon
June 1st, 2011, 03:27 PM
Is there any proof or evidence?

TheViper117
June 1st, 2011, 03:55 PM
If there is destroy it.Keep the board though.And tell your teacher to go ehead and that you dont care cuz you didnt do anything.

Cadaver Dog
June 1st, 2011, 05:57 PM
^To be a filthy mick, this dudes got the right idea.

crazyassmetalhead
June 1st, 2011, 07:48 PM
no evidence= no crime. burden of proof is on them. make sure there isn't any, and then complain that you are being unfairly treated by your "english teacher and head of year knows everything".

and i'd add "allegedly" to any mention of such things, according to your post. don't admit to anything, even on this site. it's all theoretical and false allegations.

got it?

and tell your friend to stop being a dipshit. people who don't know when to shut up or how, especially when it counts the most can be a huge detriment. i almost got into some real bad shit a few times because of such a friend. don't let their stupid mouth get you into any trouble or dictate any situations....if he's known to brag and tell tales say he's full of shit, don't sell him out but use what got you in this situation to your advantage if possible.

TheViper117
June 2nd, 2011, 04:16 PM
Tell him that ifs hes gonna brag to leave you out of the story.

xXcrockXx
June 3rd, 2011, 02:01 AM
it went well. i had a private conversation with my dad about it, and i returned the long board to the store, and apologized, and they thanked me for doing the right thing. it turns out she only called my parents, not jetty surf or the police, and they were surprised when i returned it. everything will be fine, and my "friend" will never say a word again if we do anything like it. also, the evidence was the long board, which obviously had no receipt and according to my excuse, was bought on dodgy unofficial circumstances (my excuse is that the truck was faulty so they sold it to me for a huge price slash unofficially and then i took it to my friends and fixed it). my "friend" ,mouthed off to just one person, and he mouthed of to everyone, etc. until some dumb ass bang it up in a conversation with the head of year. and by "knows everything" i mean someone told here every aspect of how i did it, my excuse, and everything.

point is everything is fine now, except for no long board and my parents keeping much more of an eye on me, and i i were to allegedly do something like that again, i would make sure that i do it when no chaperone is around, and that i have a stash spot outside of home that only i know about. this would mean that I would not need to make any excuse or cover story, and makes it a lot easier, because hypothetically, pinching it is the easy part, simple as ripping the bar code off, and walking out as though you are a regular customer.

and about my "friend", while he did not actually allegedly steal it with me, he was right there with me when i allegedly stole it and is also responsible through lack of intervention.

to sum it up, everything is fine, i don't have a criminal record, and i need to rethink how someone would hypothetically pull it off.

xXcrockXx
June 3rd, 2011, 02:02 AM
no evidence= no crime. burden of proof is on them. make sure there isn't any, and then complain that you are being unfairly treated by your "english teacher and head of year knows everything".

and i'd add "allegedly" to any mention of such things, according to your post. don't admit to anything, even on this site. it's all theoretical and false allegations.

got it?

and tell your friend to stop being a dipshit. people who don't know when to shut up or how, especially when it counts the most can be a huge detriment. i almost got into some real bad shit a few times because of such a friend. don't let their stupid mouth get you into any trouble or dictate any situations....if he's known to brag and tell tales say he's full of shit, don't sell him out but use what got you in this situation to your advantage if possible.

i did say that, but he told every single detail of it, to the point at which it is extremely hard not to believe him.

TheViper117
June 3rd, 2011, 07:22 AM
How did you steal the board in the first place?

hdeuce
June 3rd, 2011, 08:57 AM
Plant the skateboard at your friends house, call him a fucking liar, then insist you told him not to steal it, but he wouldn't listen.

xXcrockXx
June 3rd, 2011, 08:25 PM
How did you steal the board in the first place?

at jetty surf it is simple. all you would really have to do is rip off the label and walk out as though you are a customer. the real problem would be explaining to your parents/guardians where you got a $200+ board with the budget you have.

hdeuce
June 4th, 2011, 01:27 AM
haha "all you would have to do" ≠ "all I did" ∴ you are a liar

KusKus
June 6th, 2011, 06:55 AM
ramble ramble

jibety06
June 6th, 2011, 10:43 PM
so what, he said it like that. lots of people say stuff like that, i mean i use it to explain stuff much better

xXcrockXx
June 14th, 2011, 04:12 AM
haha "all you would have to do" ≠ "all I did" ∴ you are a liar

wrong. i am following what metalhead said about saying things allegedly.

xXcrockXx
June 15th, 2011, 06:44 PM
wtf even is a triforce?

hdeuce
June 15th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Ya'll Niggaz can't triforce

▲▲

∆∆

hdeuce
June 15th, 2011, 11:00 PM
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3136/zeldatriforce.jpg

xXcrockXx
June 22nd, 2011, 09:08 PM
i have no idea what tri-forces mean.

KusKus
June 22nd, 2011, 09:31 PM
ramble ramble

Frost_Taylor
June 23rd, 2011, 05:56 PM
♦♣♠♥

Frost_Taylor
June 23rd, 2011, 05:59 PM
Δ
Δ Δ

KusKus
June 23rd, 2011, 09:59 PM
ramble ramble

xXcrockXx
June 24th, 2011, 01:19 AM
Maybe if you guys explained what they mean, I would know.

EDIT: i know what it means now :)

triforcing is when you make an acii triangle composed of three smaller triangles

i.e.

▲ ▲

xXcrockXx
June 27th, 2011, 04:08 AM
It is still a triangle, just not equilateral.

xXcrockXx
June 27th, 2011, 07:56 PM
you think your too much that you are superior to everyone else.

waaaay too much for your own good.

KusKus
June 27th, 2011, 08:22 PM
ramble ramble

hdeuce
June 27th, 2011, 09:28 PM
[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]

woooooooooord NIGGGGGGAz

xXcrockXx
June 27th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Which word?

Are you jelly of my alpha position?
Yea, you are.
Some people are just born destined to be better than others.

You are still silly

i don't care if you think im silly. and no, im not "jelly" of you thinking your "superior".

xXcrockXx
June 27th, 2011, 11:07 PM
You miss read that.
I did not say you were jelly of me thinking I was superior; I said you are jelly of me being superior.

but you aren't superior to everyone on this site and everyone who will ever come on this site. you may think you are, but you aren't.

xXcrockXx
June 28th, 2011, 02:50 AM
that's a tri-tri-force.:p

xXcrockXx
June 28th, 2011, 02:58 AM

▲▲
▲ ▲
▲▲ ▲▲

is that any good?

xXcrockXx
June 28th, 2011, 07:45 PM
why would buzz be happy about that? buzz was never a newfag, even when he was first unboxed.

hdeuce
June 28th, 2011, 09:52 PM
http://upirsmark.com/files/2011/04/NewFagsCantTriforce.jpg

xXcrockXx
June 29th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Obvious derp face is obvious.

Silly cocks

why do you like cocks so much?

xXcrockXx
June 29th, 2011, 09:33 PM
stop calling me "cock", please.

xXcrockXx
June 29th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Yeah, on this site my name is my username, neither "cock" or "cocks".

KusKus
June 29th, 2011, 10:41 PM
ramble ramble

KusKus
June 29th, 2011, 10:57 PM
ramble ramble

xXcrockXx
June 30th, 2011, 04:21 AM
yeah, he just goes around and trolls every thread

coming from the guy who always brings up shit about jews causing all the worlds problems.

xXcrockXx
June 30th, 2011, 04:21 AM
xXLcocks?

No, crock is just fine.

xXcrockXx
June 30th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Cock it is

whatever, cunt.

xXcrockXx
June 30th, 2011, 08:52 PM
My name was decided to be crock until you started calling me cocks.

If you don't like taking, don't give. simple as that, cunt.

xXcrockXx
June 30th, 2011, 09:09 PM
i think we should stop fighting. cocks and cunts are meant to be best buddies.

hdeuce
June 30th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Much rather lick a cunt then a cock. No comparison, Cocks are bad, cunts are good.

xXcrockXx
June 30th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Much rather lick a cunt then a cock. No comparison, Cocks are bad, cunts are good.

If you are a straight guy, then yes. In reality both are required for humanity to survive and have another generation. I know you can have birth without sex nowadays, but you still need sperm and that needs to come from somewhere.

And cunt, you can think you are better if you want, I'm fine with it and right now because I'm only 13, you probably are in quite a few areas.

xXcrockXx
July 3rd, 2011, 01:09 AM
Sorry about the typo.

hdeuce
July 3rd, 2011, 01:25 AM
Sorry about the typo.

Hatred spews out of me like a geyser.

westen
October 13th, 2011, 01:37 AM
How did this chat turned into this retarded discussion?

westen
October 13th, 2011, 01:22 PM
I noticed... just couldnt understand how the thread started as urgent help needed to end on cunts and cocks.

hdeuce
October 13th, 2011, 05:34 PM
http://hdeuce.fileave.com/0201082mugs121.jpg

Chaos Ideal
October 14th, 2011, 04:03 AM
1.hide the board
2.get rid of evidence
3.deny everything
4.beat the shit out of the rat
5.instruct him of proper theft procedure aka: "keep your ear open,dont fucking brag

LuciferTheClown
October 21st, 2011, 06:04 PM
1.hide the board
2.get rid of evidence
3.deny everything
4.beat the shit out of the rat
5.instruct him of proper theft procedure aka: "keep your ear open,dont fucking brag

Hahahahahahahahhahhahaha...

westen
October 23rd, 2011, 09:52 PM
I like how you did not read any of the other posts in this thread other than the first.
Shit is concluded.
The rest of the other 70ish posts are insulting OP and explaining how to count to 8 to you.

lol thanks for the explanation.

exedus
November 10th, 2011, 11:17 AM
if there's no proof i wouldn't sweat it, if the cops come and start questioning you about it just keep your cool and keep your story strait or and you should be fine. if they got evidence on you just don't talk too them unless you got a lawyer present.
if you are caught and you're a Juvenal with a clean record the worse they might do to you is probation.

Xon
November 10th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Ha ha ha ha....

dthrw
November 14th, 2011, 08:27 PM
should have stood over the teacher it had absolutely nothing to do with her the bitch

Buddha
November 15th, 2011, 06:00 PM
OP, that's a serious problem you have here. The first step is dispose of the evidence. You're gonna need some kindling and some gasoline. Next step is dispose of witnesses. You're gonna need a 2x4 with a nail in it. Also I have no idea whats going on 'cause I didnt read anything before the eighth page of this thread.