PDA

View Full Version : growing ice/meth in an aquarium

lilplayatylr40
May 4th, 2011, 03:55 PM
i'm not sure at all about all the ingrediants but here are some. i've recently heard you can grow meth in an aquarium/fish tank using charcoal, floss, black spray paint, and something else i can not remember at the moment. if anyone does know how to grow meth in an aquarium please tell me the ingredients and step by step instructions if you will. i have a close friend that thinks he's a chemist and i'd hate to see him get hurt

lilplayatylr40
May 5th, 2011, 10:37 AM
well i heard you put aluminum foil in the bottom crush charcoal up and place in bottom. paint the aquarium black so sunlight does not get in. hang the floss from the top of the aquarium*(make sure it is sealed tight) and idk the rest i thinks its air duster or somethin but then you burry it for a month and dig it up and crystals form all down your floss. like i kno i'm close but i need to kno the rest

lilplayatylr40
May 5th, 2011, 10:39 AM
i'm not tryin to use the drug or nothing just curious

Xon
May 5th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Doesn't work... don't be an idiot

lilplayatylr40
May 6th, 2011, 11:36 AM
obviously your guys are nubs and don't kno anything cause it's the real deal just wish dumbasses would stop posting stuff and someone who actually knew a little chemistry could help

lilplayatylr40
May 6th, 2011, 11:37 AM
and the charcoal doesn't turn to meth it's just a chemical reaction of things that produce meth it's called string dope smart ass

Xon
May 6th, 2011, 12:14 PM
I know he will... :)

lilplayatylr40
May 6th, 2011, 02:45 PM
tell him to check it out then. and yes if you guys must kno i went to prison when i was 18 and some ice dealers were tellin me how to do it.. and obviously they kno i mean they were doin 16 years for manufacturing meth

Cadaver Dog
May 6th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Everybody from hippies to bikers have told me some variation of that shit, but I wouldn't advise it.
Especially considering none of that shit turns into, ya know, meth.
Get to cooking dog, hit your doctor up and tell him you got some bad ass allergies, get a prescription for Sudafed.
The rest of the shit you'll need you can find in the same place you'd find that shit you mentioned, like the Home Depot or Lowes Home Improvement center.
Do they still make drain cleaner with lye where you are?

lilplayatylr40
May 6th, 2011, 03:02 PM
yes sir they do. could you private message me?

lilplayatylr40
May 6th, 2011, 03:02 PM
oh and i can get sudafed non drowsy all i want

lilplayatylr40
May 6th, 2011, 11:50 PM
ive heard of people using draino but it's dangerous the finished product can lock their body up

Maggotsfriend
May 8th, 2011, 07:38 PM
I'm sorry to inform you but this method is a joke, one most probably created for the various Anarchist cook books made by kids trying to seem remotely cool or what ever.

If you were really interested in the manufacture of methamphetamine I'd think twice because honestly drug money is easy money, it isn't real money, but if that didn't change your mind I'd suggest going using the red or the blue method both have been dumbed down to simple shake and bakes that even crack head gang members can do, not saying this is safe and I would suggest the complete opposite but who am I to tell you otherwise.

drunkbitch
May 8th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Why not just cook some crack..... sell that.

Cadaver Dog
May 8th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Good yay is too hard to come by for that shit. Man, if you get it, don't cook it in the spoon, put it in your nose!

drunkbitch
May 8th, 2011, 09:18 PM
lol I mean cook it in a pan, and sell that shit.

Maggotsfriend
May 8th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Can you idiots shut the fuck up, you individuals know who you are.

i like weed
May 9th, 2011, 10:51 AM
you cant grow meth ? o.o

Maggotsfriend
May 9th, 2011, 06:00 PM
you cant grow meth ? o.o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_berlandieri

You seem to be wrong.

i like weed
May 9th, 2011, 09:49 PM
i always thought it was a man made synthetic substance(weel it is around my parts;P), thanks for the info :) and btw that shit is everywhere where i live i was hooked for 3 years and im still having withdrawing symptoms even though i have been off it for over a year. so in my opinion it is fucking great when you first take it but after that it is fucking evil and could destroy your life if not already. lol :) from my experiance its not worth doing everyone who i know who does it needs to use a needle like every hour litterly just to be normal and get by but oh well ''you cant help those whom cant help there selfs'' i should know lol sorry for going slightly off topic there ^_^

drunkbitch
May 9th, 2011, 10:31 PM
for some reason I dont like this guy.

i like weed
May 9th, 2011, 10:35 PM
erm im a girl... and you know shit about me or my life and guess what neather do i know shit about you... and i dont like you eather infact i dont like anyone the whole world can go to hell for i care so stfu and quit attention seeking you silly whore bagg and grow some..

i like weed
May 9th, 2011, 10:37 PM
boobs that is btw in case your blonde brain didn't register that ._. ..or are you a dude i cant really tell.. haha only jokeing :)

Xon
May 9th, 2011, 10:41 PM
i like weed:

IP Address

Country
UNITED KINGDOM ENGLAND

Region
ENFIELD

Latitude
Longitude

Net Speed ISP Domain
DSL VIRGIN MEDIA LIMITED VIRGINMEDIA.COM

IDD Code Area Code Weather Station
44 - UKXX1561 - ENFIELD

Nearest ISP POP for 'i like weed'

Poor english person

i like weed
May 9th, 2011, 11:25 PM
tell me something i dont know.. then ill be impressed

Xon
May 9th, 2011, 11:28 PM
You are an idiot?

I didn't do it for your knowledge, but for those around you so they know they are dealing with an idiot.

i like weed
May 9th, 2011, 11:29 PM
let me guess Americans... how intelligent

Xon
May 9th, 2011, 11:37 PM
sure mate... guess american, because thats the stupid thing to do.

Now, you have a choice,

Mate was thrown in there to try and make you think that I am english, aussie or other similar dialect
Or was put in there because thats how I actually speak.

The difference is it doesn't matter to me... but now you have to decided whether it matters to you and whether you can copy me or not...

Maggotsfriend
May 9th, 2011, 11:42 PM
I'm guessing... Pubescent

Xon
May 9th, 2011, 11:46 PM
of course

Maggotsfriend
May 9th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Want to go halves in a rape charge?

Xon
May 9th, 2011, 11:48 PM
sure, in england they can't touch me...

Maggotsfriend
May 9th, 2011, 11:53 PM
What do you mean "they".. RACIST!!

Just kidding, but serious I've talked to more intelligent brick walls than this kid.

Xon
May 9th, 2011, 11:54 PM
i know.. same

Maggotsfriend
May 10th, 2011, 12:06 AM
But seriously this joker doesn't know dick about meth, everything she/he has said doesn't register as anything intelligent.

First: Methamphetamine isn't synthetic, its semi synthetic because its derived from ephedrine an extract from ephedra.

Second: Withdrawal symptoms of amphetamines are not particularly devastating, the fact that the problem persists over a year just means you have a weak fucking mind.

Third: If Xon is right and you are in the Uk I find it highly unlikely that there is much Meth going around.

Xon
May 10th, 2011, 12:06 AM
I know one thing... I am right...

lilplayatylr40
May 11th, 2011, 10:04 AM
could you explain the dumbed down red or blue method maggotsfriend?

drunkbitch
May 11th, 2011, 05:26 PM
1 mix ingredients used to make meth together,
2 heat without blowing up
3 ?????
4 profit

Maggotsfriend
May 12th, 2011, 07:46 PM
No dice.

lilplayatylr40
May 16th, 2011, 01:47 PM
what could i substitute for #9 hoppes gun blue?

Cadaver Dog
May 16th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Motherfucker have you been beat with a stupid stick?

Maggotsfriend
May 16th, 2011, 06:55 PM
I'm not trying to be rude but purely for reasons underlining this thread, you sir are fucking are a danger to society and yourself I recommend going to your nearest hospital and clocking yourself into a special needs clinic.

lilplayatylr40
May 17th, 2011, 10:44 PM
you guys are rude. please keep to yourself if you don't kno whats going on

drunkbitch
May 18th, 2011, 08:42 AM
They know more about whats going on than you do. The problem is they dont feel like informing you would be in the best interest of society, because you are a moron. So, maybe you please keep to yourself, since it is you who knows not what is going on.

lilplayatylr40
May 19th, 2011, 09:33 AM
drunk bitch? what kinda name is that? obviously your a pathetic retard that should'nt even be on this website. danger to society? this is fucking anarchist cookbook for christ's sake. and yes i do kno whats goin on. it's not technically methemphetamines but it is crystals that get people high. i have the information i need so feel free to stop sqwauking at any time. anyone need a recipe its gun blue, marble cleaner, charcoal, floss, tin foil, black spray paint. have a blast kids

Xon
May 19th, 2011, 12:10 PM
^ is a retard....

KusKus
May 19th, 2011, 02:59 PM
ramble ramble

drunkbitch
May 19th, 2011, 09:51 PM
drunk bitch? what kinda name is that? obviously your a pathetic retard that should'nt even be on this website. danger to society? this is fucking anarchist cookbook for christ's sake. and yes i do kno whats goin on. it's not technically methemphetamines but it is crystals that get people high. i have the information i need so feel free to stop sqwauking at any time. anyone need a recipe its gun blue, marble cleaner, charcoal, floss, tin foil, black spray paint. have a blast kids

Actually thats an ingredient list not a recipe.

lilplayatylr40
May 20th, 2011, 02:41 AM
wow great job sherlock fucking holmes hahaha

Maggotsfriend
May 22nd, 2011, 08:09 PM
Silence children.

drunkbitch
May 23rd, 2011, 08:45 AM
I have a crystal I bought from the gypsy-lady down the street. If I smoke it will I get high?

Maggotsfriend
May 23rd, 2011, 04:17 PM
If it makes you shut up any faster then yes.

kristin92
May 25th, 2011, 12:47 AM
You can't make it like that and have it actually have the chemical composition of meth. There is a short cut way to making it though, doesn't take as long and isn't nearly as dangerous. If you want the "recipe" let me know

drunkbitch
May 25th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Post that shit.

Maggotsfriend
May 25th, 2011, 06:46 PM
There are no shortcuts in chemistry, only more applicable reactions.

Cadaver Dog
May 25th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Man, we need a new drug mod, I'd actually write up another guide if it'd get stickied or somethin'.

drunkbitch
May 26th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Why can't maggot-faggot sticky that shit?

Xon
May 26th, 2011, 09:11 PM
maggot is only pyro mod I think

Maggotsfriend
May 26th, 2011, 09:52 PM
This is true.. But most probably the most intelligent person here on the topic of drugs.

BigHonky
May 30th, 2011, 06:38 PM
I watched a dude who had been makin meth for two years make a small mistake and his house burnt to the ground!!!! He swore he would never do it again then two days later we went to his buddy's house to learn of some new method and his whole bedroom caught fire but the firefighters saved most of the house!

BigHonky
May 30th, 2011, 06:54 PM
The one that lost his bedroom wouldn't quit so he took us out to some woods near his house and went thru it again and it made somethin but me and my friend didn't try it but we watched him bang it!!

BigHonky
May 30th, 2011, 07:08 PM
This dude used chlorine tablets,brake fluid,acetone and aluminum pop tops

PlasticJesus
June 15th, 2011, 02:40 AM
"ice cooler, 30 day method", "fish tank 30 day method", "pickle jar 48 hour method" These methods aren't exactly myth, The "dope" created is usually called string dope, easter bunny dope or blue dolphin ice. They aren't meth crystals though, they are selenium crystals. Usually have a blue tint although if a person uses fiberglass resin in place of gun bluing they'll have a yellow tint. As to effects, some say they're like meth, some say crap, personally haven't tried so can't say. If you succeed and try them I'd be curious what you thought.

Maggotsfriend
June 15th, 2011, 07:10 AM
See other thread, your a bun.

Classic
June 15th, 2011, 09:16 AM
You can't make it like that and have it actually have the chemical composition of meth. There is a short cut way to making it though, doesn't take as long and isn't nearly as dangerous. If you want the "recipe" let me know

Waiting on that recipe . . .

Cadaver Dog
June 15th, 2011, 11:16 AM
I've been wondering MaggotMan, do you actually, ya know, do drugs?
I mean, you conduct yourself well and all, you just don't seem the user type.

But on the subject of quick and safe meth production?
Yeah, not at any small time kitchen near you. Go ahead, shake your bake and what not!
That quality of product isn't my cup of tea. A (relatively) straight forward, rather simple procedure would be to reduce ephedrine (sudafed) into meth ala` hypophosphourus acid. Everything you would need is easily obtainable, and surprisingly non regulated in most cases, save the sudafed, which, as I've said before, is very easy to get a prescription for this time of the year with all the allergies and shit.

KusKus
June 15th, 2011, 01:15 PM
ramble ramble

Maggotsfriend
June 15th, 2011, 06:48 PM
What do you think, and yes for clandestine chemistry anything is possible, some people may have to start back and even make some of there precursors from scratch but manufacturing isn't the hard part and not even a bad idea for personal use but if your intending on selling it there are many variables you must take into account.

jibety06
June 16th, 2011, 02:32 PM
bug spray on a wire rack connected to a car battery with jumper cables,

Maggotsfriend
June 16th, 2011, 07:49 PM
How about you just shut your dumb fucking mouth while adults are talking? Can you do that for me son?

sluggardloki
June 19th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Ok then what was the prison you were in called??? And is the charcoal just supposed to magically turn into crystal meth??? What a fuckin dumbass haha what were u locked up for raping an ape at the zoo??

sluggardloki
June 19th, 2011, 11:55 PM
It was necessary he was being a dumbass

PlasticJesus
June 21st, 2011, 12:20 PM
See other thread, your a bun.

You know I didn't know what you meant by "bun", figured it was some weird NZ slang or something. In my world "bun" is a unit of measure for heroin or sometimes used to mean smoking weed. So I checked urban dictionary to see what you could possibly mean by this. Now I understand From UD:

n. A person (male or female) you're seeing/dating and have an affectionate relationship with. Not a one nighter or fuck buddy. Someone you don't mind hugging or kissing in public. Sometimes (in DC) used inter-changeably with "boo".

Thanks MF, I didn't know you cared!

Maggotsfriend
June 21st, 2011, 07:16 PM
Don't know what dictionary you own but its just nub backwards, don't think too much or you'll hurt yourself.

PlasticJesus
June 22nd, 2011, 01:43 AM
gee i think the post specified, urban dictionary, didn't realize I needed one for people who speak backwards. Is that the cool thing in NZ or something? And "nub" oh right that makes so much more sense! WTF? I suppose I should cut you some slack seeing as your only 21, but from the postings here it seems you may be one of the seniors. Funny stuff. I was trying to save a stupid kid from himself but after reading postings here it's a lost cause. Just a bunch of kids playing druglord. You give the true anarchist cookbook a bad name. I was hoping from the name to find some old hive friends but definitely not the same crowd. Guess you've never heard of the hive? Anyone here ever been on a real drug board? A source board? Onionforums? Yeah, didn't think so. With a name like anarchistcookbook.com you really should beef up security but then again it's not like theres any real information on here anyway. Hopefully LE will waste time here while the rest of us go about our business on real forums.

Cadaver Dog
June 22nd, 2011, 10:56 AM
Man, fuck you, I thought you'd be alright but you're a whole bag of retarded.
The way you talk, you probably never even WHERE a bee, lurk some more rhodium mirrors and come back later.
All that said though, AnarchistCookBook is pretty gay. But everybody who is anybody already knew that. Homo.

rodneygeren
June 22nd, 2011, 11:20 AM
666 method...ammonia nitrate..gun bluing...charcoal...got method at home..not sur about it either cause no pills involved...want to know more, i'll run down and get it

Maggotsfriend
June 22nd, 2011, 07:46 PM
I hope you feel special using the most weak form of arguing, I hope you realise your words are just noise, nothing more.

And kid your putting far too much effort into being a dumbass, chances are if you shut your dumb fucking mouth you might actually get some respect.

P.S. You should mention your selenium crystal idea on drugs-forum and have them rip you a knew arsehole oh no wait.. Someone as thick as you couldn't get access into there chemistry forum, too bad I guess your only as valuable as your words which are pretty fucking pathetic.

rodneygeren
June 23rd, 2011, 09:35 AM
666 method as told to me by heroin addict...6oz. ammonia nitrate...6oz. gun bluing..6oz. activated aquarium charcoal....distilled white vinegar...5gal. aquarium.....fishing line..and plexiglass 'top' for aquarium...drill a bunch of small holes in plexiglass for fishing line...make lines that will hang about 3in. from bottom of aquarium...put ammonia nitratrate on bottom of tank...bluing spread on top of that..then crumble charcoal on that...have top ready now....spray vinegar as to dampen this mess slightly..4-6 good sprays...put top on and wait for 3 weeks...stuff that forms on lines is supposed to be meth...let me know if this works for anybody...sounds weird to me...

Maggotsfriend
June 24th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Its fake, there is nothing the that is even close so stop mentioning it.

rodneygeren
June 24th, 2011, 09:50 AM
this is america dude!!! i'll say what-ever the fuck i want to....if you don't like this american idea ...MOVE

Maggotsfriend
June 24th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Your dumb, I don't live in america.

rodneygeren
June 26th, 2011, 09:55 AM
don't give u a right to be an asshole in any country, fuck off idiot boy in any language...just eat shit

Maggotsfriend
June 26th, 2011, 06:09 PM
You don't what your talking about do you kid?

Put your ego aside, come to the conclusion you really don't know what the fuck your talking about and keep it to yourself.

rodneygeren
June 27th, 2011, 09:17 AM
i'm 54 and if read what i said instead of what u want to read you'd see i said it sounded weird to me...i'm not doing it...the person asked for info..i gave it..please try to read what people say..not what u choose to..

Maggotsfriend
June 27th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Okay apologies for missing that part, but either way the method is a hoax not because it doesn't involve pill, just because its.. well a bit stupid.

rodneygeren
June 28th, 2011, 11:13 AM
thanx...i need to make extra cash too, but blowing myself up would defeat the purpose...any ideas on how to make bucks under the table...SSDI doesn't pay the bills and dealing with meth/crack heads isn't fun either....like to grow weed but need cash for equip.,..any decent ideas are much appreciated

rodneygeren
June 28th, 2011, 11:41 AM
i have limitations..plus there are no jobs here....u have to have college to work at Mc donalds here..plus i got a rap sheet that includes assault with a deadly weapon...sooooo

Maggotsfriend
June 28th, 2011, 07:11 PM
I think If you behave yourself for awhile and look far and wide you will always find work, a bit of tomato growing on the side never hurt.

rodneygeren
June 29th, 2011, 09:25 AM
cantstopusnow...why don't u do us a favor and pull the trigger on your negative,useless self???

Maggotsfriend
June 29th, 2011, 06:56 PM
And you say your 54?

007 tolden eye.

rodneygeren
June 30th, 2011, 09:32 AM
you don't know shit!!!! you are the one who started this shit, are you man enough to finish it?? i know i am...so does the police...just another wanna be

Maggotsfriend
June 30th, 2011, 05:28 PM
I believe he is talking to you.

Kid I think you need to step back and have a long hard look at the shit coming out of your mouth, this should finish now and if you do continue it you only further validate that your either a dumb loud mouthed fucking kid or a pathetic old man whose past is worse than his future.

Nuff said now shut the fuck up, this could have been resolved if you weren't Mr attitude and learned to lurk more and respond to people in the appropriate manner.

rodneygeren
July 5th, 2011, 12:48 PM
thanx..i think

Sir Bobblahlaw
August 5th, 2011, 11:29 AM
wow

icid_boy
August 5th, 2011, 07:24 PM
hows tis work

Talstar
August 5th, 2011, 07:40 PM
hows tis work

It doesn't.:)

stillborn859
August 7th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Wat ur missed is ammonia in pickel jars. They cook like that out here in the hills of ky. But after your done you want to wear some really strong gloves because the ice will cut you. I repeat it will cut you!!! Also there will be pieces of black tar on the crystals make sure you get every bit of that off. I repeat make sure you get every bit of it off. It can and will kill you if you don't then you go to smoke you a boat or do a line. Also the quality isn't really all that great. Nothing like fostress or anthydris dope

Cadaver Dog
August 7th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Annie (Anhydrous) and (red) phosphourus are the only two methods that I know of that produce the amp.
Seriously, anybody still reading this shit, just no. Ignore everything that's been said here, nobody here has even an 8th of a idea of what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to real drugs, as sad as it is to say.

Maggotsfriend
August 7th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Idiots, idiots everywhere.

There are many more man, but that is as far as you go with ephedrine.

ib6ub9
November 13th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Whats up Maggot. Like reading your slams. shhhh......it works but its not meth. SWIM said it smokes a little rough. SWIM also suggested all ingredients in a slow cooker very slow. Get the vapor rolling, tube into jar/ bucket with hemp strings hanging. SWIM has the vapor adhearing to the hemp. BOOM....selenium crystals. LOL Does sound fucked up, but SWIM cuts with Tina.....tweaks give 30 1/4. Oh well. As far as another SWIM goes.....birch reduction 2.

Xon
November 13th, 2011, 10:44 PM
You are a fucking moron

Maggotsfriend
November 14th, 2011, 03:43 AM
What he said.

ib6ub9
November 14th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Ya....you guys are right. Im just looking for other options. Sudafed is so frickin hard to come by. Swim is all new to this. The chemistry of it all is intriguing!!!! Back to Uncle Fester's books. Thank you for pointing out the idiotic suggestions.

420juggalo420
November 22nd, 2011, 10:37 AM
Why can't you just not be lazy? There's no short cuts to chemistry and most of its kinda simple if you use your brain. Ammonia annahydricks, lithium strips, 1-2 boxes of suddafed (unless your shooting for quantity), acitone, 99% rubbing alcohol, and alot of gutts., to do it, I personalty wouldn't since all of these things explode with the slightest amount of heat...but hey! If somebody. Is going to be stupid and play chemist you can't stop them.

Cadaver Dog
November 22nd, 2011, 12:24 PM
Once again, Annie or phosphorus, anything else is bunk

Cthulhu
November 27th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Even better idea.....Meth is a fucking waste. Just leave the shit alone...why smoke something that's gonna make the back of your throat feel like sand paper. I saw the topic subject and thought "What the fuck" And my curiosity got the best of me so I just had to read this shit and laugh, but I fear my IQ has dropped exponentially by the dumbass posts I've read. It's fairly obvious no one respectable here is gonna tell you how to manufacture meth....So just give it up and bugger off. Damn....And do they put dumbass in the water today or something?