PDA

View Full Version : Breacking into school

TheViper117
May 3rd, 2011, 10:41 AM
So me and a few friends are planning on breaking into school over the summer break.Dose anyone have any idea about getting in without setting off alarms?

magicalmerf
May 3rd, 2011, 11:41 AM
My expertise lay in this area, so i will help you as best i can. For one i doubt you will not be able to not set off the alarms, but it took the cops probably 5 minutes or more to get to my school, meaning if you know what your doing in there you must get it done in that time. Do you know how your getting in?

My school for example had motion sensors that set off the alarm, so unless you could previously find those while in school and put something on them so they won't notice that might work, but they are usually high up and hard to get too so that might hinder that plan. There is usually a board that you can find somewhere in the school if its set up like mine, it has a map of the school and lights on it. The lights represent the motion sensors, so when the cop arrive they just look at the board and they can see where the person is, because the light is flashing.

If you give me more details about your school etc. like what kind of alarm system they have i can most likely help you more, but i will need that information.

TheViper117
May 4th, 2011, 10:32 AM
The alarm system is either motion or sound sensors.The windows and roof are week and the emergansy dors have a thin layer a plastic instead of glass.The plan is to knock off the power to the sholl before we go in so it wont set off alarms.Is this a waste of time or should we go in take want we need an get out.The cop station is about 1 min to 30 seconds away.

TheViper117
May 6th, 2011, 02:50 AM
I wanna steal some DVD players and VCRs(anyone else remember VCRs) and paint a huge swastica on the wall.

TheViper117
May 6th, 2011, 01:17 PM
I want the VCR for myself and I live in Ireland where dvd players cost about 100 bucks new

TheViper117
May 6th, 2011, 05:03 PM
3 windows 7s and I also want to raid the chemical supplies I forgot to mention that earlier

TheViper117
May 10th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Im not retarded.But lots of people break into my school and dont get cought.Plus I decided that Im just going to steal a few chemcals and then just vandleise the place a shit load. The school is fucked up anyway the bathrooms are covered in shit and piss so nobody is going to care if I write swastikas on it or smash it with a sledgehammer

Easy
May 11th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Nothing good could come from breaking into your school. Even if you do steal something and make a slight profit is it worth it? Considering I doubt you would be able to pull it off, because your dumb. No intelligent person would break into a school. "I'm not retarded.... and don't get cought" he obviously isn't retarded.

TheViper117
May 11th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Lol!

jibety06
May 11th, 2011, 05:23 PM
lol, i know some people who broke into out highschool, got over 8 grand from the main office, i broke into a middle school about 2 months ago got nothing cuz of the janitors were still there. but its not worth a couple of dvd players and VCR's just me and another kid ran from 9 k-9 units by hiding in peoples back yard, caused over $1300 in property damages, all on the same day the high school was broken into, when we didnt even know it

drunkbitch
May 11th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Why break in, arson is so much more viable if you want to vandalize someplace.

TheViper117
May 12th, 2011, 10:23 AM
your right arson is a better ieda

drunkbitch
May 12th, 2011, 11:34 AM
thanks I know, don't forget to mix 8 parts water with the gasoline when you make molotovs so the gas spreads out more and does more damage.

TheViper117
May 13th, 2011, 01:29 PM
thanks ;)

drunkbitch
May 13th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Anything to help a fellow amateur chemist.

Ying
May 28th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Leave a window near the schools power supply open, sneak in when there's no cars in the parking lot. Shut of the main power and you can do whatever you want without anyone stopping you. I'm
Planning on doing the same thing soon too. Have fun and be careful :)

hdeuce
May 28th, 2011, 08:09 AM
yEAH CAUSE SHUTTING OFF MAIN POWER never SETS OFF ALARMS.

TheViper117
May 29th, 2011, 09:19 AM
my school cant aford that kind of alarms

hdeuce
May 29th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Yes they can.

TheViper117
May 30th, 2011, 11:50 AM
I live in Ireland schools here are built then only get enough money to pay teachers

TheViper117
May 31st, 2011, 10:16 AM
None of that matters in my country

techtiger
May 31st, 2011, 06:31 PM
idk about your school but the highschool i went to had sporting events going on all the time and the weight room was always open for the football players. Just waltz right on in like your suppose to be there and do your dirt

Some
January 21st, 2012, 04:46 PM
I have always wondered what would happen if I were to stay in the school's bathroom after hours. If I got caught, I could just say that I was from a club and I had some condition or something.

You have to remember that a lot of people in the school, not only the students, are going to be there for a very long time. It would be stupid to have someone walk in on you when you are in a stall.

TheViper117
January 22nd, 2012, 02:41 PM
When someone smeared shit all over the bathroom all they did was paint over it.

hdeuce
January 22nd, 2012, 04:24 PM
theres shit there what to do? Paint on it. Poop is art. https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVIrwLoX6bkHtiKHULUQkk6moIAUr6G sWomuRGcApp-p62imGu

Arsenul
March 24th, 2012, 12:49 AM
Give me some photos of the outside of the school. Show any access points to the roof. Then if you can get on the roof. Go at night and get some photos of all the doors and windows. Afterwards I'll give my expertise.

Arsenul
March 24th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Say what now?