PDA

View Full Version : bitches

needforanarchy
April 9th, 2011, 11:34 PM
any one have those dumbass bitches tht are in almost every god damn class u got and wont shut the fuck up with a whiney voice

xXcrockXx
April 10th, 2011, 02:34 AM
any one have those dumbass bitches tht are in almost every god damn class u got and wont shut the fuck up with a whiney voice

yeah ur a troll

but yes, there are people like that at my school.

Legalize-It
April 10th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Nope because I'm an adult and don't goto school :P

But those type of people, unfortunately, don't just die after high school. They follow you into the workplace, and that's worse because you can't just call them stupid and tell them to shut the fuck up. I have to resort in making fun of them in such a way that they don't understand they are being insulted(pretty easy with some of the people I work with) I sorta troll in real life, for example I had a group of people all in an uproar because I asked a diabetic kid if I'd caught diabetes by sharing headphones with him, then asked him to share his insulin because he gave me diabetes. Then for the next 10 minutes I argued with 3 people that it would be fine if I shot up some insulin.(when they said I'd probably go into a coma I said "I ain't no bitch")

specter1994
April 24th, 2011, 03:24 PM
yep whiny little short bitch in my 1st and 5th period thinks she knows everything and tries to micromanage everyone so i just told her to shut the fuck up and she hasnt talked much since

xXcrockXx
April 25th, 2011, 08:18 PM
When you say ' told her to shut the fuck up', you mean back hand right?

back hand only works on a housewife. males often fall for this trap in the office, and instead of a quiet wife and nice dinner, they get unemployed, and a lawsuit of $10,000.

xXcrockXx
April 26th, 2011, 06:49 AM
She could just get disappeared one day...

but the guy would be the number one suspect after she disappears