PDA

View Full Version : Simple to make weapons

Dracocrux
April 9th, 2011, 04:19 PM
I have too much time on my hands.
Thus, I feel like making weapons that are somewhat simple to make and only require common or easy to get materials.
So, please. Any ideas are welcome.
Thanks.

KusKus
April 9th, 2011, 09:09 PM
ramble ramble

travelinjon
April 9th, 2011, 10:26 PM
A sling. Ya know the thing that killed goliath. make out of leather or just some old cloth you have lying around.

Xon
April 10th, 2011, 01:39 AM
I have too much time on my hands.
Thus, I feel like making weapons that are somewhat simple to make and only require common or easy to get materials.
So, please. Any ideas are welcome.
Thanks.

What type of weapon are you looking for?

If it is a powdered firearm, forget it.

xXcrockXx
April 10th, 2011, 02:38 AM
fill hollow but durable objects (i.e. plastic bottle, sock, pillow case, etc.) with lots of hard things like sand, coins, soap, etc. with the sock you can swing it around. or if you are a girl, you can fill a purse with bricks.

that is one suggestion

Dracocrux
April 10th, 2011, 11:50 AM
What type of weapon are you looking for?

If it is a powdered firearm, forget it.

I was going to say "No firearms" but I just didn't feel like it and assumed it would take away from the answers.

Dracocrux
April 10th, 2011, 01:29 PM
And, for future reference, I, by weapons, meant weapons like the ones vague monotone boy makes (The blade gun thing, scary scary thing, etc.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PasuhTIAjd0
(I couldn't find the original video, and apologize. Nevertheless, the video is pretty entertaining.)

Xon
April 10th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Really? improvise...

Kusti
April 13th, 2011, 01:15 PM
all most everything can be used as a weapon (peoples have been killed with pillows) so use your imagination!!

crazyassmetalhead
April 22nd, 2011, 08:05 PM
depends on your idea of simple.

shit, someone should just host the files for all the "poor man's james bond" volumes on this site so 90% of all the "how do i make this?" questions are eliminated. an e-book/pdf hosting section would do wonders for this site.

but honestly this is a very open ended question, too nonspecific to really give good answers to.

hdeuce
April 22nd, 2011, 08:20 PM
fill a lead pipe with gun powder, cap the end fill the front with a projectile that fills the tube completely but doesnt jam into it, light the gun powder, then listen to Xon's answer.

Ravenlord
April 29th, 2011, 08:34 PM
fill a lead pipe with gun powder, cap the end fill the front with a projectile that fills the tube completely but doesnt jam into it, light the gun powder, then listen to Xon's answer.

with that you have the possibility of it exploding in your hand. so mount the pipe to something and have 2 wires leading out of it that connect to a simple electric starter off a grill this way it is still going to go boom. of not then use something other than gunpowder with a lower burn temp like hair spray or use both

xXcrockXx
April 30th, 2011, 12:14 AM
with that you have the possibility of it exploding in your hand. so mount the pipe to something and have 2 wires leading out of it that connect to a simple electric starter off a grill this way it is still going to go boom. of not then use something other than gunpowder with a lower burn temp like hair spray or use both

whistle mix? or just plain black powder, less powerful, but still produces a lot of lift. that is why they use it in firework mortars and rockets over flash powder and whistle mix.

GlenBeck
April 30th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Simple weapon recipe

1)get stick
2) sharpen
3)?????
4) profit

Cadaver Dog
April 30th, 2011, 10:25 AM

That's no weapon, that's how you make a tater cannon, which isn't capable of doing much worth watching.
Just take some pvc pipe and create a chamber roughly 4x the diameter of the barrel pipe, join the two together, shave down the end of the barrel so you can cram taters in there ya know?
Then just put a nail thru both sides of large chamber so the tips of the nails are almost touching on the inside and run a push button grill ignitor to both nails, it'll spark enough to light up some White Rain and propel a screwdriver 20+ yards tops.

Now, if you've got an air compressor then you can make one hell of a dangerous weapon.

Xon
May 2nd, 2011, 09:25 AM
Did you know that Lewis and Clark had a compressed air powered rifle?

Bud_89
May 26th, 2011, 03:11 AM
What was the name on that specific rifle ??

Bud_89
May 26th, 2011, 03:14 AM
Easy weapon to use would be a cattle prod .. And you can make those cheap .. ( homemade kodak cattle prod lol )

Xon
May 26th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Don't remember the specific name of it, but I have a copy of their journal and its in there.

Kasnia
June 26th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Can't really think of a weapon made completely from scratch but I do know how to enhance weapons. A friend of mine likes to make baseball bats even better. He has one that is wrapped in black tape, duct tape, then more black tape (makes it thicker, heavier, easier to handle) but he has 13 9-inch nails sticking out of the end of it. His version has the sharp end sticking out. Some people have suggested having the head of the nail out, our using screws instead. Basically the same idea though.
He made a bat for his wife that was the same concept, but used razor blades instead.
He's currently working on one for me that has the end of it covered in dice. He plans on screwing in dice at random places, and then putting random screws sticking out about as far as the dice.

xXcrockXx
June 26th, 2011, 08:38 PM
You could tape strike-anywhere matches to the bottom of an aerosol can, then attach it by the bottom to the end of a BB gun barrel.

You fire the gun, which shoots a pellet into the bottom. The pellet ignites the matches, and punctures the can, exposing the gasses to the fire.the fire then ignites the gas, and sends the can shooting off into your target.

p.s. this obviously wouldn't work. Don't try it, the can will most likely explode and injure you with metal shrapnel.

Lucifers Warrior
June 28th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Well, I am not completely sure if this will work, but try tying a fork to the end of a stick and wiring it to two 9V batteries. It has to be two batteries to make it a three way circut.

Lucifers Warrior
June 28th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Another idea would be to take a 1 1/2 in. thick 3 ft long pvc pipe, snap a heavy duty rubber band, tape it on the end, and shoot sharpened sticks and dowels.

xXcrockXx
June 29th, 2011, 06:31 AM
If you shoot a sharpened stick with a rubber band it really won't go far.

And how is that fork thing a weapon?

koolkid135
July 1st, 2011, 09:00 PM
i think a good weapon used for shooting projectiles is a glove gun

freetibet
July 2nd, 2011, 02:03 AM
Easy to make disguised weapons:

http://dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=84

xXcrockXx
July 4th, 2011, 09:08 PM
that made my day :)

xXcrockXx
July 6th, 2011, 10:41 PM
I've always wanted a battle-ready trench knife. It is so much cooler than any switch blade, butterfly knife, or even the USMC kabar.

wicked00end
July 7th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Um Gasoline and Styrofoam makes Napalm

xXcrockXx
July 8th, 2011, 01:26 AM
that sucks. They should make a special sheath for it. If it could be carried easier and deployed quicker, i have no doubt it would replace the KA-BAR.

xXcrockXx
July 8th, 2011, 01:27 AM
Um Gasoline and Styrofoam makes Napalm

we all know that. it has been posted in the pyro section so many freaking times.

xXcrockXx
July 8th, 2011, 06:50 PM
thanks cat

vaultkeeper
September 13th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I am in the process of making a nail bat, for those pesky burglars.

square_root_of_rope
September 13th, 2011, 01:37 PM
pungi trap or a sharp stick (so scary D: ) or a foot breaker. you learn that cool little trap in PMJB VOL 2

square_root_of_rope
September 13th, 2011, 08:32 PM
OH OH has anyone taken steel pipe? or the popular kids toy sock-fulla-nickels

tbeltz4
September 22nd, 2011, 04:23 PM
make a bb gun using a pencil ruberbands tape and a pencil it works and if you make it rite you can make them powerful enough to shoot through cardboard i made one that would shoot through pants and still penetrate skin

hdeuce
September 22nd, 2011, 05:09 PM
ooooh ooooh ooooooh I know one I know one, take sharp piec of metal, attach it to handle.

LuciferTheClown
October 4th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Yeah, there is one fatal flaw to the whole "hard object in sock", weapon. It's usually pretty short lived because the sock tends to break and rip. Objects often fall out of the sock, too. But there's a quick fix for that... Once you fill the end with the chosen object(s), seal it just above the "fill line" with a lot of rubber bands and put rubber bands consecutively up from there. And the end filled with objects should be covered with as much duct tape or scotch tape (or both) as possible, this will prevent it from breaking. Now you have a "flexi-club", as I like to call it. Oh, and that's a stroke of genius hdeuce!:D Hahahaha.

Cadaver Dog
October 5th, 2011, 02:20 PM
If you're still in school there's one thing that will save your ass faster then anything.
Get a bandana and a master lock. Roll the bandana up like you're guna wear it as a headband.
Now take the master lock, put an end of the bandana inside the lock ring and make the lengths of bandana about even and tie it in a really tight knot. You use the two bunny ear looking pieces of bandana to swing it by.
It's short enough you can use it in very close spaces and strong enough to put anybody down, whether you hit them in the arm, face, or thigh they'll scream bloody murder when you sock 'em with that baby.

Just be sure to, ya know, remove the bandana from the lock as you're walking to the office after your fight, unless you want to get charged with some serious shit.
And don't hesitate before you do it, remember, you're about to bring the pain!!

Also hammers. Fucking love 'em, needs no modification, you brandish one at somebody and unless they got a touch of the down syndrome they'll leave you alone. Plus you can probably legally carry a hammer.

square_root_of_rope
November 6th, 2011, 02:27 AM
ah, smiley's. never leave home without one you can also use a mag light if your gonna go with the whole 1%er vibe. most common weapons ive seen from the local MC's is a ball peen otherwise known as a "traffic cop", padlock on a bandana "smilely" or a mag light. but ofcourse if anyone is going to use smilelys check your local gangs. dont want to get your stupid ass shot up cause your in the wrong turf

pantsonfire
November 18th, 2011, 09:10 PM
is there a place on line that you can read "Poor Man's James Bond" for free

Xon
November 18th, 2011, 09:18 PM
I had some copies of it...

I could post it online if you wanted to view it... PM if you are interested...

Xon
November 18th, 2011, 09:20 PM
actually, its already up online

http://anarchistscook book.net/ (take the space out)

do a 'Ctrl + F' and search 'Poor', you will see it listed. Just read where you can access the file on that page.

Enjoy

Kusti
December 1st, 2011, 03:19 PM
take 2m of chain or strong rope.

atach a pice of pipe (30cm is enough) (or scalpells as machete did) to one end of the chain/rope.

now pracrise swingin it.

if you did everything right you should have a whip!

snake17
January 12th, 2012, 01:24 AM
http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/june2007/imhv3.pdf, hope it helps...

Lildevil963
August 22nd, 2012, 11:27 AM
Did you know that Lewis and Clark had a compressed air powered rifle?

was it called the windbuchse?