PDA

View Full Version : Freedom is an ILLUSION in school!

Dr Cantaloupe
February 18th, 2010, 10:19 PM
Take a good look at the constitution. No, i'll wait while you go get it...ok...got it? Good. Now light it up! Behold all those pretty little words of freedom and equality going up in flames! Not a very pretty sight I know but keep in mind this is exactly what's happening in schools all over the U.S. as we speak, metaphorically speaking that is. Students are being told they aren't allowed to petition school decisions, students are being forced into ritualistic customs even if they don't agree with them (pledge of allegiance, moment of silence, etc.), and not to mention schools even limiting the free speech of students spoken and written. Now I can understand basic censorship of students (we don't want them getting too free minded do we?) but taking it to a point of only allowing certain "school-friendly" topics to be covered is just plain ridiculous. Now maybe i'm overreacting a bit but goddamnit i'm tired of this. If our children are being taught at a young age that the limitation of personal freedoms is not only inevitable, but a good thing, well my friends we are all doomed.

crazyassmetalhead
February 18th, 2010, 10:41 PM
don't get me started lol.

same people that build the schools and feed the kids are the same corporations that build the prison and feed the prisoners, the two are looking more and more similar all the time.....the curriculum is based around the standardized tests instead of the tests checking to see if people are learning the curriculum.......and you actually don't have rights as a student, there is a law more or less that pretty much takes all personal freedom away from the students if the school administrators deem it nessesary for "the safety of the school or a peaceful learning enviroment" or some bullshit like that.

it's fucking awful......so glad i'm done with high school, goddman.

but ya we're fucked as a society, nobody is learning a goddamn thing in public schools besides basic social skills and how to be a better criminal.

V for vermicelli
February 20th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Named after a schole of fish, because it makes you all go in the same direction

http://www.thefishsite.com/fishnews/contents/08-03-12FishSchole.jpg

It's all about the sea

Legalize-It
February 20th, 2010, 07:05 PM
What exactly are you crying about? You have to stand for the pledge and you have to write your essays on subjects the teacher chooses? Big fucking deal. Maybe you should start an emo band and get out all those tears.
Get out of school, move out of your moms house, and work to support yourself and then tell me if you are still pissed off because you had to stand for the pledge.

Josh Harrison
January 11th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Im still in school and ever since my first day at school I have always believed that school was a complete waste of mine and evreyone's time. All you have to do is memorize as best as you can what the teacher says and copy it on your test, essay etc I have been out of school for a long time (about a year) and I've just started again. I had to do a reading and maths test to see what level I was at you could obviously tell that the teacher thought I was a dumb ass just by how she was talking to me and acting. Well i got a 14th grade reading level and almost every answer on my maths right (I'm 8th grade) and when she got my results back she treated me like a completely different Pearson. And that's what they do, they treat you based on your academic intelligence and humiliate you if you say something "wrong", they punish you if you express your opinion. so if anybody reading this is still In school weather there older or younger than me SCHOOL IS A BULLSHIT if your say your oppinion and they tell you your wrong don't listen if they humiliate you humiliate them make them feel like shit I they punish you for something you didn't do or you know is right refuse the punishment they don't know what to do if you straigh up refuselol it was a bit long but that's how I feel I don't go there to learn to me school is a game you just gotta play it right.

exedus
January 11th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Im still in school and ever since my first day at school I have always believed that school was a complete waste of mine and evreyone's time. All you have to do is memorize as best as you can what the teacher says and copy it on your test, essay etc I have been out of school for a long time (about a year) and I've just started again. I had to do a reading and maths test to see what level I was at you could obviously tell that the teacher thought I was a dumb ass just by how she was talking to me and acting. Well i got a 14th grade reading level and almost every answer on my maths right (I'm 8th grade) and when she got my results back she treated me like a completely different Pearson. And that's what they do, they treat you based on your academic intelligence and humiliate you if you say something "wrong", they punish you if you express your opinion. so if anybody reading this is still In school weather there older or younger than me SCHOOL IS A BULLSHIT if your say your oppinion and they tell you your wrong don't listen if they humiliate you humiliate them make them feel like shit I they punish you for something you didn't do or you know is right refuse the punishment they don't know what to do if you straigh up refuselol it was a bit long but that's how I feel I don't go there to learn to me school is a game you just gotta play it right.

please don't necro post man

hdeuce
January 12th, 2012, 10:37 AM
please don't necro post man

It's not necroposting if you add content to the thread, like he just did.

Don't try to force your authority on others when you have none.

exedus
January 12th, 2012, 11:52 AM
okay well all add some content to this thread.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K_78rUCYJBM/TklrzlWfLWI/AAAAAAAAALc/2y7ATSZDqY4/s1600/Shit.jpg

darkritual
January 25th, 2012, 02:08 AM
It's not just at school, there's no freedom anywhere.
If there was even a little bit of freedom in this society i wouldn't be working 50 hours a week at minimal wage to survive.
That's what the working class is all about son, you're doomed from the start.

You have 3 choices when you're born in a low income family :

1. Kill yourself

2. Get fucked in the ass all your life

3. Master the criminal skill and fool the pigs

Beside, why listen to them? You can do whatever you want, after all isn't it what anarchy is all about?
I got banned from all the schools in my state for breaking the principal's nose after he said my family was too poor to buy me good looking clothes. It was totally worth it and i would do it again.

Shlogan
January 25th, 2012, 02:27 AM
It's not just at school, there's no freedom anywhere.
If there was even a little bit of freedom in this society i wouldn't be working 50 hours a week at minimal wage to survive.
That's what the working class is all about son, you're doomed from the start.

You have 3 choices when you're born in a low income family :

1. Kill yourself

2. Get fucked in the ass all your life

3. Master the criminal skill and fool the pigs

Beside, why listen to them? You can do whatever you want, after all isn't it what anarchy is all about?
I got banned from all the schools in my state for breaking the principal's nose after he said my family was too poor to buy me good looking clothes. It was totally worth it and i would do it again.

...Because no one ever has become successful being born in a low income family....

Obviously those are your only choices and you are forever enslaved as an adult because of the circumstances around your childhood. Or at least they are if you're ignorant enough to believe that. Or you can put up with the shit job for a few years, show people you are someone worth a shit, get promotions, raises, better job, etc and actually life your life like most every other person in this world. Or again, it is easier to just sell drugs do nothing and bitch about how unfair life is...

darkritual
January 25th, 2012, 03:09 AM
...Because no one ever has become successful being born in a low income family....

Obviously those are your only choices and you are forever enslaved as an adult because of the circumstances around your childhood. Or at least they are if you're ignorant enough to believe that. Or you can put up with the shit job for a few years, show people you are someone worth a shit, get promotions, raises, better job, etc and actually life your life like most every other person in this world. Or again, it is easier to just sell drugs do nothing and bitch about how unfair life is...

I'm not even gonna debate on this but, let me ask you something, what kind of anarchist are you?

Do you even know what anarchy means? Because honestly, you look like some kind of bitch licking the government's dick on a daily basis, a sheep, a puppet you can call it whatever you want but no true anarchist would be on the government's side. EVER

Or again, it is easier to just sell drugs do nothing and bitch about how unfair life is...

What is this? Are you actually being serious? << Drugs are bad mkay, don't do drugs, drugs are for losers mkay >>

Fuhrer
January 25th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Removed

Shlogan
January 25th, 2012, 11:00 AM
I'm not even gonna debate on this
Smart choice.

but, let me ask you something, what kind of anarchist are you?

Do you even know what anarchy means? Because honestly, you look like some kind of bitch licking the government's dick on a daily basis, a sheep, a puppet you can call it whatever you want but no true anarchist would be on the government's side. EVER
I'm not an anarchist, and you really aren't either, because any intelligent anarchist would not say things like "You can do whatever you want, after all isn't it what anarchy is all about?" because that's a retarded statement. And I'm not sure how me saying you can make something of yourself despite being born poor means I'm a bitch licking the government's dick, but if me holding a job, working hard and taking the steps to better my life is what qualifies as a sheep or puppet I guess I am.

I was once similar to you, I used to bitch and complain about how the government and corporations have setup my life to be shit and if I wasn't in constant disagreement with every person in authority I was being controlled, but then I grew up a bit and accepted that while there is some truth in my past beliefs all I was doing was acting like a toddler whining about not getting my way. There's some harsh realities about life, you can accept them or bitch about them. I chose to stop being a bitch and accepted it.

Oh and I'm not sure any of you have an understanding of what freedom really is. There is no true or complete freedom in any situation for any person.

exedus
January 25th, 2012, 11:58 AM
for fuck sacks this is NOT an anarchist forum!

just because it's called anarchistcookbook.com, it has nothing to do with political or philosophical anarchism!

get that threw your thick skull darkritual, and any other anarchists on here for that matter.

hdeuce
January 25th, 2012, 05:33 PM
for fuck sacks this is NOT an anarchist forum!

just because it's called anarchistcookbook.com, it has nothing to do with political or philosophical anarchism!

get that threw your thick skull darkritual, and any other anarchists on here for that matter.

This post made me hate you.

exedus
January 25th, 2012, 05:57 PM
This post made me hate you.

and you didn't all ready?

hdeuce
January 25th, 2012, 06:42 PM
good point.

Also, fuck the gov't.