PDA

View Full Version : Ways to cheat in school!

Some
December 7th, 2009, 02:44 AM
A guide on cheating. 12/11/2009

What are some methods that you use to cheat in school? I know that I barely do half of my homework and what I actually do is shit, so getting good test grades is important. That is why I made this guide. Remember, there is always a chance of getting caught and there are times to cheat, not cheat, and cheat lightly.
__________________________________________________ _____________________

Table of Contents

I. When to cheat
II. The most effective methods of cheating
III. Risky situations
IV. How to hide your notes
V. Difficult Methods
VI. Getting Caught
VII. The art of deception
I. When to cheat

Cheating should never be the solemn resource of your grade. It definately helps you a lot when it comes to important tests, but you should never over do it. Cheating with methods that are impossible to catch but are not the most effective can still profit you greatly.

Viewing notes in a test is the easy part. Actually knowing what the answers are is the hard part. Here are some tips:
a. Notes. You should use these as a resource in your cheat, if you took them. All the data that you will need the teacher will go over.
b. Communication. Someone might know the answers.
c. Knowledge. Skimming trough the books will help, just make sure that you never study for more than 5 minutes.
d. Find the test. Even if you can't get your hands on it, taking a look at it will help. Take all the chances you can.

II. The most effective methods of cheating

1. Use an internet phone. There is nothing better than the power of the internet in your hands.

2. Rubber band. Stretch a rubber band over a textbook and write stuff on it. This was especially useful in M-School when we had spelling tests.

3. Printers.Printers can write much smaller and clearer than a person. If you will be using a cheat sheet, then make sure to print in font 6.

4. Ask older classes. Even if they don't have their homework and tests, they can still remember some things and give you help.

5. Get some form of communication to the outside world. Try to transmit the answers to someone who is next to a computer or book. This works great if your buddy has a class with computers. This is good with cellphones and texting. Finding a partner will be the hard part.
III. Risky situations

Sometimes cheating will have to be done very close to the teacher. These are the cheating methods that are very difficult to catch, but are still useful. These methods will help you if your teachers stalk you like wolves.

1. Printers. Find a paper that the school gave you. This can be an advertisement to some club or a letter from the principal. Put it over a scanner and simply edit it somehow, then print it out. You can also try getting some notebook paper and printing on it very lightly. That is especially useful for maps or art class.

2. Calculators. If you are in high school, you will need a 100+dollar graphing calculator. Put some notes on it. Make sure that you know how to clear the memory.(Make sure to get in on EBAY, I got a 150$ calculator for 30$ that way.)

3. Be organized. Lets say that you have a 10 page packet and 5 people. Get each person to do 2 pages each, and copy each other. Rationing work and working as a team is very important. Just make sure you aren't working with idiots. When you are doing tests, use some kind of silent language or code that the teachers cannot detect.
IV. How to hide your notes

You cannot pull out your notes and start cheating when the teacher's back is turned, and you cannot have notes that you have to constantly protect or manage. You have to be able to cheat in plain sight. The teacher has to be able to look right at you and not know that you are cheating.

1. Ipod. You can put notes on any device with a screen, and they are usually small.

2. Write on yourself. Do it on your palm on between your fingers. You probably wont do well if you write the notes on your ass.

3. Hair. You can hide a blutooth headset and mic in your hair if it's long enough.

4. Write on the desk. Don't use your hands to clean it. Use a wet rag or tissue.

5. Get a knife and cut the inside of a pen. Get some notes and tape them to the ink tube so that the paper changes length when you rotate the tip of the pen. Simply pull the notes inside the pen when you need to.

V. Difficult Methods

1. Steal tests. This is self-explanatory. I once had a moron on my class who stole the test 4 days before we did it and still got a 41%. Don't be like him.

2. Corrections. Some of your teachers will demand you to grade your own papers, or papers of other people. This is pure gold. The way that you are going to do it will vary, but it will require messing around a little. I had a teacher that only allowed us to use blue or black pens in his class. He have us his own red pens when he told us to do corrections. I simply took a red pen just like his, and replaced the red ink tube with a black one. It was a bit tricky, but it was damn well worth it when I got an A in every single assignment. I also got to screw with some assholes. :) Your teacher may tell you to work with pencil and grade with pen. This is no problem. Simply sharpen your pencil till it is very sharp, then snap off the tip. Shove the piece of led into the top of the pen, and you will have a pen that can write with led!
VI. Getting Caught

1. Get the story straight. Never ever under any circumstances must you ever admit to cheating. I mean it. This is part of being organised. You any your team must get the story straight! This wont work when they find things that are banned from the school. Say that your cheats are really notes that you misplaced.
VII. The art of deception

1. If you knew the truth about the people around you, your world would be flipped upside down. You have to make a good impression. I keep to myself and never talk in class. My teachers do not know that I'm a crook.

2. Make sure to always never give any sign of cheating. You must study before the test and take every precaution.

3. Sabotage. Try delaying the test, and you may even be able to pull of not taking it. Try calling the school and then tell them that talking with the teacher is urgent. Pulling the fire alarm can get you in a load of trouble, but you can get away with it if you plan it right.

4. Bathroom. Remember, you don't have to cheat in the actual exam. Going to the bathroom is a great time to get your shit together, call some people, and organise yourself. Think of this as regrouping in a battle.

taylordyoung
December 13th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Really, really good job man.
One mistake
Shove the piece of led into the top of the pencil, and you will have a pen that can write with led!"

Should be pen instead of pencil.

V for vermicelli
December 13th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Haha that rubber band thing is a fucking awesome idea

deathlord888
December 13th, 2009, 06:13 PM
sigh you guys are all fucking in what grade 8? rip the label off a water bottle, scan it then change the ingredients and small writing to answers... glue it back on then just bring the water bottle in. you guys are fucking stupid. the guy who posted this is just trying to act cool, who doesnt know how to write on their hand?

taylordyoung
December 13th, 2009, 06:36 PM
sigh you guys are all fucking in what grade 8? rip the label off a water bottle, scan it then change the ingredients and small writing to answers... glue it back on then just bring the water bottle in. you guys are fucking stupid. the guy who posted this is just trying to act cool, who doesnt know how to write on their hand?

9th grade, thank you very much.
Also, at my school at least, if a teacher sees writing on you, 99% of the time, the teacher will ask you to remove it for obvious reasons.
That waterbottle idea is good though,

deathlord888
December 13th, 2009, 07:33 PM
i know it is a good idea... that is why i put it up

Some
December 13th, 2009, 07:35 PM

I had that before I edited the post, but I removed it because it was too hard to pull off. Doing it with one of the school's papers is much more realistic. If you don't like my guide, write your own. Instead of flaming me for no reason, try giving suggestions or constructive criticism.

deathlord888
December 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM
um i did give suggestions... you dont even need a guide on cheating it is common sense. plus if using a scanner and paint is to hard for you then your just a dumb ass

raekwon1597
December 13th, 2009, 09:30 PM
go digital man.........think outside of the box

outboxspammer
December 13th, 2009, 10:20 PM
dude you got that shit from household hacker on youtube look even the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91lQK5SCzlQ

Some
December 13th, 2009, 11:08 PM

Everyone knew that.

um i did give suggestions... you dont even need a guide on cheating it is common sense. plus if using a scanner and paint is to hard for you then your just a dumb ass

You are an idiot. If it's so easy, go try it and make a video to prove it. Try scanning it correctly, editing it so that everything but the text is perfect, print it correctly, with the correct size and paper, and then actually cheating with it successfully.

You have it all figured out, don't you?

deathlord888
December 14th, 2009, 06:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91lQK5SCzlQ

im not surprised there is a video on this... my friend told me about it a few years ago... it is not a big secret

You are an idiot. If it's so easy, go try it and make a video to prove it. Try scanning it correctly, editing it so that everything but the text is perfect, print it correctly, with the correct size and paper, and then actually cheating with it successfully.

You have it all figured out, don't you?
i do have it all figured out... i figure shit out before i post it, that is the difference between seniors and all you new fags just trying to get cred

raekwon1597
December 14th, 2009, 12:47 PM
nice video...i think we all appreciated it man

kl055
December 28th, 2009, 08:26 PM
write on an eraser. that way you can rub it out with your fingers if need be,but it probably wouldn't look too suspicious anyway

joliszmier
December 29th, 2009, 12:20 AM
I did that Coke bottle trick before.. It's better to do it on water bottles since most teachers don't allow you to drink soda in class.

It works flawlessly :D

TriggerHappyTV
December 30th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Hack your schools computers... we do all are tests on computers pretty much though.

AnarchistMohawk
January 23rd, 2010, 01:05 PM
Sigh... u must think your real fucking smart, where was your source? youtube, because when i needed help with a test i found that on youtube so stop acting like its your idea

AnarchistMohawk
January 23rd, 2010, 01:06 PM
my school has a system that controls the marks and everything to do with school, absences, who they call if you skip, when we have days off. yea well i hacked it and i changed my marks, credits, i also added a few days off

Warpurlgis
January 23rd, 2010, 03:49 PM
You all hope I don't ever get to mod this forum. If you need to cheat to pass something, then you deserve to fail it.

Some
February 2nd, 2010, 05:08 PM
my school has a system that controls the marks and everything to do with school, absences, who they call if you skip, when we have days off. yea well i hacked it and i changed my marks, credits, i also added a few days off

They are gaining technology but so are we. Hacking the school's computers seems like a formidable task. If you actually did it, which I doubt, good job.:)

You all hope I don't ever get to mod this forum. If you need to cheat to pass something, then you deserve to fail it.

The whole point is to not fail it whether we deserve it or not. What you just said is completely irrelevant.

bard
February 3rd, 2010, 12:30 AM
in hs for things such as vocab tests, i used a similar method of taping a piece of paper around a pen with extremely small text on it. I ended up making another piece over that which was blank with a slit, so it would appear the pen is white like normal. And no, i didnt look for that on youtube.

also, as far as "if you need to cheat on something you deserve to fail it". thats not true. in college things are meant to be hard, and sometimes gen-ed classes can be unreasonably hard. english for example. im computer engineering. im not gonna need 4 classes in english. i just need to get through the class to get to the good stuff. im not saying that i cheat in it, its just an example

Chibima
February 18th, 2010, 08:14 PM
I wear long semi loose sleeves with notes taped. Gotta be careful though.