PDA

View Full Version : Desk graffiti!!

m3030078
November 9th, 2009, 07:28 PM
pretty much just say the best thing youv ever written or seen written on a desk at skewl

rockbomb
November 9th, 2009, 07:35 PM
One time I carved "Question Everything" into a desk, and the teacher found out I was the one that did it, and said it was cool that I was inspiring others to think about stuff, and gave me 10 points extra credit :D

As for the coolest thing I've written, I never really used to write on the desk, but more of draw things on them. The coolest one I'd have to say is a picture that I drew of my principle while I was in ISS. I got a picture of him with my phone and sketched it out on the desk, lol.

V for vermicelli
November 10th, 2009, 11:00 AM
bored in science and id watched fight club the night before, so i carved in big letters "I AM JACKS EROTIC DAYDREAMS"

next day there is a big white patch like my teacher tried burning it off with chemicals or something (he's a chemistry teacher) but you can still see the writing, SUCCESS!

gheox
November 10th, 2009, 11:33 AM
well i ve written stuff abour my schoolmates mothers like blabla sux cock
or theyre father is a beggar
i like to draw pigs and say that they are somebody ex: my schoolmate's mom or pop

xDarryl
November 10th, 2009, 07:37 PM
I use to just draw mushrooms and such.

Warpurlgis
November 10th, 2009, 09:22 PM
m3030078 is a dumb fucking cunt

EmbrExcell
November 10th, 2009, 11:38 PM
I took a sharpy and tagged the desk with the word SEN completely. My physics teacher freaked out at me.

One time I wrote the lyrics to Death Drag by Deerhunter all over a work package throughout several pages, whcih happen to be:

"Death drag, death drag.
I wanna be a dead man.
I used to be a dead man."

And she looked very disturbed after reviewing it.

m3030078
November 11th, 2009, 09:32 PM
lol once in iss i karved "miss weltie (our shemail vp) is a fascist " into the dest the next day(s)he made me clean it off

m3030078
November 11th, 2009, 09:32 PM
your grandma(warplus)

psych0ju994l0
November 11th, 2009, 09:42 PM
all of you retarded ass lancing penis leeches of dusty old lesbian cum farts who fuck up these forums are NOT anarchists. this is a place for true anarchists to exchange ideas about new hacking techniques, new weapons, revenge ideas, and police evasion mothods, even fraud, but not retarded ass dick licking nine year old ideas about sitting on fucking pancakes!!!! i bet you fucking retards haven't ever even read from the cookbook, our bible (so to speak), i actually have a copy of it i got from a meth head. it's a fucking FELONY to have it! but i dont care. you fucking childish retards are to conserned with not getting busted over MISDEMEANORS and im only 14! and i have stolen 1.65 million dollars worth in credit card fraud, narcotics manufacturing and distibuting, and various other "hanous" crimes. FUCKING NOOBS! fuck off! but to those of you who actually pay attention and care for our special art form i would like to give my gratitude to you all. thank you. warpurlgis i hate 'em as much as you.

Warpurlgis
November 11th, 2009, 09:43 PM
all of you retarded ass lancing penis leeches of dusty old lesbian cum farts who fuck up these forums are NOT anarchists. this is a place for true anarchists to exchange ideas about new hacking techniques, new weapons, revenge ideas, and police evasion mothods, even fraud, but not retarded ass dick licking nine year old ideas about sitting on fucking pancakes!!!! i bet you fucking retards haven't ever even read from the cookbook, our bible (so to speak), i actually have a copy of it i got from a meth head. it's a fucking FELONY to have it! but i dont care. you fucking childish retards are to conserned with not getting busted over MISDEMEANORS and im only 14! and i have stolen 1.65 million dollars worth in credit card fraud, narcotics manufacturing and distibuting, and various other "hanous" crimes. FUCKING NOOBS! fuck off! but to those of you who actually pay attention and care for our special art form i would like to give my gratitude to you all. thank you. warpurlgis i hate 'em as much as you.

no one thinks they are anarchist here unless they are new here

psych0ju994l0
November 11th, 2009, 09:45 PM
m3030078 you are one of those people who inpired my hatred for retarded afterbith of fag old mans cum farts like yourself. oh, im sorry i forgot you cant read that well. i'll make it short....FUCK OFF!!!!!

psych0ju994l0
November 11th, 2009, 09:48 PM
i dont think of it as a title, more of a state of mind and an art form. but still, my point is i hate those assholes who do that shit. but yes i am new to the site. allthough i have been studying the cookbook for a while. wwjd (what would jolly do?)

EmbrExcell
November 11th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Guys, chill. He's 14. He obviously also has minor brain damage. Besides, don't you all know that Encyclopedia Dramatica has a link to this forum that says to come here and call us anarchists?

psych0ju994l0
November 11th, 2009, 09:55 PM
i actually dont have any brain damage, just kinda pissed off. havent smoked in three weeks. and i payed for some today and didnt get any. sorry if i lash out, kinda bipolar. hehe

EmbrExcell
November 11th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Being bipolar isn't an excuse to act like a five year old. And that was hardly lashing out, it was just a bunch a jumbled up insults that hardly made more sense then, again, a five year old. Congratulations, go kill yourself.

psych0ju994l0
November 11th, 2009, 10:01 PM
tried that. all it proves is that zoloft does not work. plus they arent supposed to make sense, its supposed to be as retarded as the people its directed to. but i can see where your coming from.

psych0ju994l0
November 11th, 2009, 10:02 PM
hey, what are cash credits for? are they just there to be there or do they actually have a purpose?

EmbrExcell
November 11th, 2009, 10:03 PM
They're a remnant from a store of some sort. They're of no value for anything anymore.

psych0ju994l0
November 11th, 2009, 10:05 PM
thank you for the input. so new subject?

EmbrExcell
November 11th, 2009, 10:08 PM
If you want to make small conversation, go to the chatbox on the main page and talk there. This thread is about graffiti on desks. We're already so far off topic anyways, and I really have nothing more to say on this thread. Or anything really for the rest of the night.

psych0ju994l0
November 11th, 2009, 10:10 PM
the reason i say new subject is so we can get BACK on the original subject. oh well. bye

V for vermicelli
November 12th, 2009, 11:08 AM

Aaaaaahahahahahahahhaaa....

u r noob1!11

xXN0sferatuXx
November 12th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Lol it never ceases to amaze me how every day we get another person screaming at us that we aren't anarchist enough for them.

rockbomb
November 13th, 2009, 12:22 PM
I've always thought this 'desk graffiti' thing as bullshit.

What's the point- Forum on a piece of wood?
Sometimes I would see full conversations from different ppl scratched into a desk.

And what is the point of people carving one single word into a desk or wall like "fuck" or something simple and stupid like that? I bet the people who carve it in are some really dorky kids that get picked on all the time, and when done carving the word "fuck" alone on a desk, they yell "take that society!" out loud...

Depends on what it is, some things (like the conversations you mentioned) are utterly pointless and retarded. Sometimes though, its pretty funny what other people write.
A few years ago a friend of mine had his math class a couple periods before mine, and he sat at the same desk as me. So just messing around he wrote "DJ is a faggot" on the desk. I went into the room and sat down and saw it, and outloud I was like"What the hell? I'm not a faggot!", and I got sent to the office for swearing, lmao.

V for vermicelli
November 13th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I've always thought this 'desk graffiti' thing as bullshit.

What's the point- Forum on a piece of wood?
Sometimes I would see full conversations from different ppl scratched into a desk.

And what is the point of people carving one single word into a desk or wall like "fuck" or something simple and stupid like that? I bet the people who carve it in are some really dorky kids that get picked on all the time, and when done carving the word "fuck" alone on a desk, they yell "take that society!" out loud...

i wrote NIGGER and I <3 COCK and I <3 2 MASTURBATE and drew a pair of boobies and wrote BOOBIES above them

Take that society!!!

EmbrExcell
November 13th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Oh you voracious vermin. Vacate the position of attacker and leave the poor victim alone.

I used as many V's as I could. 4. How'd I do?

V for vermicelli
November 14th, 2009, 03:08 AM
Oh you voracious vermin. Vacate the position of attacker and leave the poor victim alone.

I used as many V's as I could. 4. How'd I do?

You could stop calling me fucking vermin

VERMICELLI

NOT A RAT, A TYPE OF PASTA

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/Fideo_(coiled_vermicelli).JPG

IT IS FUCKING TASTY

edit: nice sig :D

EmbrExcell
November 14th, 2009, 03:29 AM
'Kay.

[Additional Characters]

ravenscar
November 14th, 2009, 04:15 AM
your vermin ing im a drunk, nice to met you

m3030078
November 14th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Lol it never ceases to amaze me how every day we get another person screaming at us that we aren't anarchist enough for them.

lol same.......................

m3030078
November 14th, 2009, 12:33 PM
m3030078 you are one of those people who inpired my hatred for retarded afterbith of fag old mans cum farts like yourself. oh, im sorry i forgot you cant read that well. i'll make it short....FUCK OFF!!!!!

um.. no...

m3030078
November 14th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Being bipolar isn't an excuse to act like a five year old. And that was hardly lashing out, it was just a bunch a jumbled up insults that hardly made more sense then, again, a five year old. Congratulations, go kill yourself.
ok kan u 2 stop ripping echothers heads off this threads going little to off topic for me

KusKus
November 14th, 2009, 09:58 PM
triple post

m3030078
November 14th, 2009, 11:32 PM
sry i just replied to all at same tyme

Sven360
November 16th, 2009, 08:28 PM
This desk is a pipebomb xD

xXN0sferatuXx
November 16th, 2009, 11:25 PM
lol i used to prefer the old hit list desk =) and when a kid ends sick you scratch his name off the desk XD

gheox
November 17th, 2009, 05:51 AM
This desk is a pipebomb xD

the desk is a lie

36M
November 19th, 2009, 06:39 PM
fuck this life

xXN0sferatuXx
November 22nd, 2009, 01:13 AM
That's the only one on here that sounds funny... xD

Yeah and it can start some great rumors lol Though eventually everyone that sits in that desk gets called to the office and lectured about stuff and possibly sent to s psychiatrist for "mental evaluations"

V for vermicelli
November 25th, 2009, 06:16 PM
I drew a big dick on my desk

Sum total of my creativity inside school

when not stoned

smalls
November 26th, 2009, 07:29 PM
i had a convo with some other kid that sat at that desk the period after that was cool went for about 2 weeks then i got moved:( but in the bathroom i see some crude stuff one time i bursted out laughing cause of this shit ill take some pics monday and post them some pics...lots of penises

ztupid666
December 1st, 2009, 05:20 PM
i used to carve hatchet man chaisng people into a fire

ztupid666
December 1st, 2009, 05:20 PM
chasing my bad i dont know how to spell

ripmeidc
December 1st, 2009, 05:30 PM
this is techincally but we have cabinets in our chemistry lab and a person i know put a welcome to narnia sign in one of them and the teacher thought it was funny, just to share.

taylordyoung
December 12th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Dude in my journalism class, 1st hour, I will write something on monday morning and the next morning people will be having a conversation on the table.
It's awesome!

Kirtappp
December 12th, 2009, 04:59 PM
at the high school i went too, most people just wrote random profanity on the desks. the administration thought spray painting over it would fix it, but the scratches were still there and the desks looked way more ghetto after they did.

taylordyoung
December 12th, 2009, 06:37 PM
at the high school i went too, most people just wrote random profanity on the desks. the administration thought spray painting over it would fix it, but the scratches were still there and the desks looked way more ghetto after they did.

Yeah they do that in the bathrooms at my school and now it just looks like someone had explosive diarrhea all over the stalls.

raekwon1597
December 12th, 2009, 09:06 PM
ok........id like to see some pics of some desk artwork.....send some guys

Some
December 12th, 2009, 11:25 PM
I remember going into a bathroom and seeing penises everywhere. I really mean everywhere. Some guys decided to skip class a few times and draw dicks all over every object, wall, mirror, floor, and ceiling.

taylordyoung
December 13th, 2009, 05:13 PM
ok........id like to see some pics of some desk artwork.....send some guys

Will do, tomorrow!

lilninja666
January 11th, 2010, 05:29 PM
I've never really made any desk art or carvings, but I have made a carving in a theatre bathroom before. Inspired by all the other carvings in the bathroom of racism and what not. I carved "I <3 bathroom carvings." When i started to work there I pointed it out to my supervisor but didn't tell him it was me and he laughed his ass off for a good 15 minutes. I ended up telling him it was me when i quit like 2 months later, I don't think he believed me though.

Warpurlgis
January 12th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Wow all of you are bad asses.

MuzzledPanda
January 13th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Fuck yea dude

Warpurlgis
January 13th, 2010, 10:00 PM
No no no no no no no

xXcrockXx
January 9th, 2011, 07:36 PM
there isn't much graffiti in my school.

my friend once took a spray can from one of the supply rooms and graffitied HI on a wall. he also carved die! die! lol! in our bathroom.

me, i used to dig into my desk with scissors to make holes, but i stopped when my teacher saw and said, if there is any damage done to that desk, your paying for it.

1337hacker
March 27th, 2011, 01:41 PM
I carved into desk a little drawing of school with a little arrow pointing to this text "Who doesn't go mad in here, he ain't normal!".

luke1
April 16th, 2011, 09:58 AM
why is this post on an Anarchy website?

xXcrockXx
April 16th, 2011, 08:25 PM
why is this post on an Anarchy website?

1) less than 10% of us are anarchists, and most of them are kids/teenagers.

2) that was a necro post, don't necro post.

SarahSkyhigh
August 20th, 2013, 01:25 AM
i usually carve shit on the stage, the bathroom doors, or sharpie things on the laptops... things that tale time to get rid off that way no one takes the time and it stays there. i write pointless things, jsut to piss people off... but the point is they stay there and are hard to get rid of.