PDA

View Full Version : Apology Essay/Letter Ideas

justforlolz
October 23rd, 2009, 01:51 PM
We've all been in the situation where you've pissed off the teacher to the extent that they give you the most pointless punishment there is:
the apology letter. It also happens to be the one with the most potential for piss takery, since the teacher will NEVER read the whole thing.

Anyone have any good ideas/anecdotes?

sylvanarchy
October 23rd, 2009, 03:57 PM
Dear Teacher,

You're an asshole. I'm sorry for the fact that you're a pedophile.

With all of my love,
Student.

BabyDinosaur
October 23rd, 2009, 07:35 PM
dear teacher,

its not me its you,
your a dick,
hope you like my final haiku,
its all you taught me.

sincerly student

Deadorburied
October 23rd, 2009, 11:47 PM
Sie sind ein Affe
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Student

TheTvsRadio
November 25th, 2009, 08:16 PM
write like a paragraph just saying sorry even if you dont give a shit then just repeat the same thing a bunch in different ways through out the paper

pyro_davey
November 26th, 2009, 12:01 AM
write like a paragraph just saying sorry even if you dont give a shit then just repeat the same thing a bunch in different ways through out the paper

in several difrent languages

hdeuce
November 26th, 2009, 08:07 AM
Dear teacher,

Im genuinely sorry for having gotten in trouble in your class. In the future I will make sure that whatever i had done to upset you is done in a much less obvious manner. I really didnt mean for you to catch me, and therefore, it wasnt meant as a disrespect to you as a person, but to the system that you are employed by. Im sure that we are both grown enough to put this incident behind us and move on without prejudice for the rest of the school year. Id love for us to be friends again, especially since Joey says you give great head. Thanx for all the effort youve put in as my teacher, and as joey's nurse maid we both appreciate it greatly. Have a nice rest of the year, and i sure hope the school board never finds out about you and joey.

respectfully yours
Blah blah blah .

pyro_davey
November 26th, 2009, 03:47 PM
put anthrax on the paper that will show him
lol jk jk