PDA

View Full Version : My honors project... need ideas.

azintel1
October 21st, 2009, 07:21 PM
Okay you guys so i have finally decided on a rock solid honors project for this year and i am wondering if anyone can help me with ideas? I am doing stuff you do on the weekends when you get bored. You know, explosions fire, potato guns, camera tasers, napalm, things like that. i will be filming to show a scientific side of it, and also how to be safe. I am needing ideas for things i can do at home with little expense but throw anything at me. I am trying to do one experiment per week so i really need ideas. Also i am looking for a piece of plexiglass of any size, need prices. I am building a safety wall with it and i may use a whole sheet of it to make it or make a wooden frame with a window in it. And one other thing, anyone who knows alot about this type of thing, scientifically or if you know how these things work or uses for them please let me know.

Deadorburied
October 22nd, 2009, 12:14 AM
Napalm is fun but I think it's illegal, sparkler bombs are also fun but illegal...see the pattern? lol

What did you want to know about? If it's explosives, use common sense, don't put it near anything flammable, stand at a safe distance and run like hell if you have a short fuse and powerful explosive.

azintel1
October 22nd, 2009, 09:32 PM
I think most my activities are illegal.
Yeah but how do u make sparkler bombs?
i live inn az and its illegal to buy fireworks or even sparklers.
Also i have some sodium something or other, maybe NI3? but it explodes when it touches water, and it explodes big! any ideas on that?

Deadorburied
October 22nd, 2009, 10:32 PM
Nah sparkler bombs are compressed magnesium, maybe a pool or fish or something, I don't care