PDA

View Full Version : Stupid teachers

DeathCampForCutey
October 9th, 2009, 12:24 AM
Anyone got any stories about how stupid their teachers are or how they totally freaked on something stupid.

So, tody at school my teacher's out of the class. and i steal shit from this bitch everyday. so she's got graph paper sitting on her table by her desk. i, of course, stole some of it and drew an anarchy sign under wat i left. and then i threw this index card that says "your government lies" i've been leaving these in her room and all over the school. she walks in and freaks about this. then i came back later(my girl was in there) and she's found the a. sign and is going ape shit on people. everybodies accusing each other. it was fucking hilarious. but i got a question. if she says someone else did it, should i own up to it? or just let them take the blame?

skittleskitten
October 9th, 2009, 06:07 PM
let them take the blame for sure, its in the spirit of anarchy... i had 1 teacher i hated so much in HS that i had allready gotten my needed credits and scholarships so 2nd semester i just stopped doing anything in her class, it was a math class with a bunch of preppy losers kids (statistics) and she was all pissy and shit cuz i was highly well regarded intellectual and i was basically flipping her off everyday, lol she was all energetic too so she wouldnt know wtf to do when she got to me and realized that AGAIN i somehow failed to do the homework, or how to bother me about answering questions even though i was sat at the very front, towards last 1/3 of the year I just ditched her class all together and wud either go out and listen to music in my car or go to my student aid teacher's room, who happened to be her best friend (my student aid teacher loved me), ha!

We had another teacher in middle school, she was an English teacher and she was butt ass ugly and very immature and geeky, we would torment her ass EVERY day in every possible way, and this was in a rich white suburb so like she was the ONLY teacher who would get this treatment, and boy did she lol, couple of times we made her cry and run out of the class room, and we were her Advanced class and filled with nothing but our citys best and brightest

DeathCampForCutey
October 11th, 2009, 12:50 PM
lol. that's hilarious. and evidently someone ratted me out so i'm going to have to beat some ass when i get back.

Yacube7
October 12th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Anyone got any stories about how stupid their teachers are or how they totally freaked on something stupid.

So, tody at school my teacher's out of the class. and i steal shit from this bitch everyday. so she's got graph paper sitting on her table by her desk. i, of course, stole some of it and drew an anarchy sign under wat i left. and then i threw this index card that says "your government lies" i've been leaving these in her room and all over the school. she walks in and freaks about this. then i came back later(my girl was in there) and she's found the a. sign and is going ape shit on people. everybodies accusing each other. it was fucking hilarious. but i got a question. if she says someone else did it, should i own up to it? or just let them take the blame?

Believe it or not..........but,
You're actually dumb for participating in what you think is cool.

I could get a Chicken to laugh at a Mouse. Yeah that makes sense right!

KusKus
October 13th, 2009, 06:07 PM
i hid my teachers chair
:D

IceMann
October 13th, 2009, 06:18 PM
its not that my teachers are fucking stupid they are psycho as fuck, they run that school like a fucking prison, my one teacher is a fucking grammer nazi she will go through even a 10000 word essay for everyone and pick out every little thing

Warpurlgis
October 13th, 2009, 10:32 PM

i started crying after the second line

Shadow fire
October 13th, 2009, 11:18 PM
i started crying after the second line
In Pain....?