PDA

View Full Version : Hitting a kid with special needs

Makevali
October 6th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Alright, so today at school I was standing in line at lunch and I notice a freshman getting into an argument with a kid with downs. I don't know what got into this douche bag but he ended up punching the retard. the Retarded kid starting crying these two seniors who saw what happened jumped up and immediately started bitching out the fag who punched the retard. He then proceded to run out of the lunch room into the office, where he hid the rest of the day.
While the kid was hiding in the office many of my friends and other upperclassmen started searching the school for him. at the end of the day the kid left the office and all of the seniors followed him to the free parking lot and beat the shit out of the kid.
I was just wondering if the kid deserved this.

Cadaver Dog
October 6th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I'm surprised the retard didn't pull out them mad water head hands.
The waterheads in my middleschool opened a can of whoopass on anyone who looked at them wrong, I fucking hated the retards.

skittleskitten
October 6th, 2009, 04:15 PM
our retards were worse, they were all up on pda, all kissing and shit at lunch time, making out and shit, really nasty

Restless soul
October 6th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Well, there is no class for special needs in my school now, but in elementary nobody was getting even near them, we avoided them as plague, but as we were getting older, we still had some respect(if you can call not talking with them respect) and generally avoided them. And they were always surrounded by teachers.

Buddha
October 6th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Carefull, they'll get retard strong and try to suck your dick. I've seen it.

Restless soul
October 6th, 2009, 04:39 PM
I knew it! Some guys from the lower grade have been seen hanging around with retards, and they often were going to the WC together.

skittleskitten
October 6th, 2009, 04:54 PM
WC? , man if retard girls werent so butt fucking ugly id do one, not a midgit though cuz thatys just fucking wrong, rather do a dog over a midgit probably, it goes like this.... midgit<dog<fat person<retard<underage and immature<stupid girl<obnoxious girl<ugly and skinny girl<somewhat fat girl< and the rest get grouped somewhere up there... not going into details on my sexual fantasys, theres kid around here

and btw if my group could kick ppl off like they do in reality TV show games then ya id probably physically abuse a retard, iv done it to my cat and i respect them a whole lot more than retards

hdeuce
October 6th, 2009, 08:51 PM
It depends a down syndrome beat down is a bit strong. But like a mildy retarded person, just a little slower than the average person, they need to get their asses whooped sometimes.

Kirtappp
October 6th, 2009, 09:50 PM
When I was in high school, the retards at our school were some seriously abusive motherfuckers. They were always slamming people into lockers, hitting them, and beating each other with binders/tree branches, like some serious whacked shit. They basically had free roam of our school. So, based on that, I would hit a retard in self-defense. We pretty much HAD to.

i_club_midgets
October 6th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Just because a kid has special needs doesn't mean he cant be a complete cock-knocker. There's this one motherfucker at my school who is a bit on the autistic side. He is also a total douche. I would like nothing more then to punch this fucker in the face every time i see him. But remember, a lot of mental disorders make it hard and nearly impossible to develop social skills. I definitely think that any dumbass who thinks it's okay to hit somebody with a mental disorder is fucking stupid. He deserves to have his ass handed to him over and over again, and forever be know as "The stupid motherfucker who hit ther retarded kid". Fuck him.

skittleskitten
October 7th, 2009, 08:00 AM
when i was a kid we used to make fun of this kid and not play with him, later on we found out he had special needs, I remember thinking, wtf? that kid just looks like a lazy ass pussy bitch, he dont look like "retard," maybe thats how all retards are, they are just lazy pussy bitch kids but then 1 day some doctor said "Omgz! ppl with caved in faces are medical miracles?! omgzorz wtf?!" so now like they get diagnosed as being completely incapable of performing any sort of social work their entire lives and get free roam to freeload their whole lives, like have u seen some of the fucked white trash faces like from the deep south? those retards were forces to do hard labor and I bet were only as 1/2 as capable as most retards

gheox
October 7th, 2009, 10:53 AM
if the retard asks for it fuck him up but if he s minding his bussines leave him alone

Restless soul
October 7th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Exactly.

filling words damnt

Tarasen
October 9th, 2009, 04:56 AM
Does ADD count as a retard?
I've known soo many ADD kids and they piss me off so fucking much. This one kid is the kid of my mums best friend. So I thought, alright give him a shot, and I was sitting there watching T.V and the stupid douche walks up with a Deodorant can and a lighter and fucking tries to light me on fire! So I smacked him in the face and took the deodorant, almost fucking bashed him.
But I'm with Buddha it depends on their retardedness, slow people who try to start shit deserve it, but a little downs syndrome kid who's just trying to buy some food doesn't deserve to get smacked for no reason.
Another thing, there was this deaf kid at my primary school and the teachers used to let him do whatever, and he would pick up sticks, steal the janitor's bucket, put it on his head and he tied a sheet or a jacket or something around his neck and used to run around acting like a hero or something. Twas pretty funny then, but I feel a little bad for laughing now.

me_likey_fire
October 18th, 2009, 03:54 PM
To be honest, a kid with down's dosen't deserve to get the shit kicked out of him, no matter what he's done (within reason), they feel alienated enough from society as it is. I remember being a kid with aspergers syndrome in secondary school, and being treated like a fucking freak for something I couldn't control just made me even more fucked up.

We're all stuck in the same fucking boat when it comes to school, so why can't we all just get the fuck along?

Restless soul
October 18th, 2009, 05:06 PM
You were autistic? And how they cured ya?

Tarasen
October 19th, 2009, 02:10 AM
I thought it was uncurable?
He's probably just trying to sound cool by spouting some unknown name for a common disease.

TheGraveDigger
October 19th, 2009, 07:59 PM
What is Asperger syndrome?

Asperger syndrome is a form of autism, which is a lifelong disability that affects how a person makes sense of the world, processes information and relates to other people. Autism is often described as a 'spectrum disorder' because the condition affects people in many different ways and to varying degrees. (For more information about autism, please read our leaflet What is autism?)

Asperger syndrome is mostly a 'hidden disability'. This means that you can't tell that someone has the condition from their outward appearance. People with the condition have difficulties in three main areas. They are:
social communication
social interaction
social imagination.
They are often referred to as 'the triad of impairments' and are explained in more detail below.
While there are similarities with autism, people with Asperger syndrome have fewer problems with speaking and are often of average, or above average, intelligence. They do not usually have the accompanying learning disabilities associated with autism, but they may have specific learning difficulties. These may include dyslexia and dyspraxia or other conditions such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and epilepsy.
http://www.nas.org.uk/asperger

TheGraveDigger
October 19th, 2009, 08:05 PM
I dont think it was right if seniors kicked the crap out of the kid. Although he was in the wrong punching the kid with Downes Syndrome in the first place, 2 wrongd don't make a right now do they.?
If the kids that kicked the crap out of the freshman were a lot older than him do you not see the similarity in them beating him up and him hitting the retarded kid in the first place?
I dont think that they had the right to do what they did. Just my opinion is all.
And (see below) Aspergers (correct spelling) Syndrome cannot be cured!

Tarasen
October 20th, 2009, 03:49 AM
The more you know...
I guess that explains the whole being able to actually post on here issue.

Restless soul
October 20th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Assofmine's syndrome, he is just plain stupid.

me_likey_fire
October 21st, 2009, 01:49 PM
Tarasen - Yeah, I guess I can talk about this issue with a little authourity. Ish. To be honest I'm not that big on the scale of autisim, but it does affect day to day communication with others. Example : get me started on a certain subjects, such as graphics cards, games, skiing, I end up rambling for fucking hours.

TheGraveDigger - Well, at least someone on here knows what they're talking about XD nice link

Restless soul - That's exactly the kind of attitude I'm talking about

Tarasen
October 22nd, 2009, 03:00 AM
It doesn't seem like Autism when you compare it to Rain man or that guy who can replicate an entire city portrait exactly the way he saw it for a brief second.
It wouldn't generally affect day to day conversation much the way you described it, you look at middle-aged women like my mum, she talks for hours on end about anything just normally. Some people just might normally be reclusive on some subjects and enthusiastic on others. You aren't really a retard.

ravenscar
October 22nd, 2009, 04:18 AM
hitting a mentally challaned kid............................................... .................................................. .......................sounds like he earned that beating.

Restless soul
October 22nd, 2009, 04:48 AM
Hey ravenscar we've been missing you! I have to put
challaned in the ACB members' made up words dictionary.

ravenscar
October 22nd, 2009, 04:57 AM
lol i misspelled it, this comp aint got spellchek like my old one did

me_likey_fire
October 22nd, 2009, 01:15 PM
Yeah, like I said, I'm not that high on the scale of autisim. Rain man is a pretty good example of someone with a really bad condition - but there's not a lot of people that get hit with that much bad luck.

And it does, it can be really difficult to make friends, meet new people, etc. The main point is if people don't know what aspergers is, they just slowly step back when you start spouting shite. As long as I remember to tell people to tell me to shut up if I start talking too much, things tend to work out. Ish.

Oh, and I've tend to find that aspergers kids are generally reclusive by nature. It could be just the way they are, or it could be because they've got real social problems.

And again, sorry for sending this thread off topic.

Tarasen
October 23rd, 2009, 02:16 AM
Ehsh.
I think the mods would rather hear interesting stuff like what you just said than bloody flames or trolls, or those annoying one sentence answers like "U shudnt hit hndicpped kids! itz retardared. LAWLS!!"

xXcrockXx
January 9th, 2011, 02:59 AM
they didn't need to beat the shit out of him, that makes them no better, if two seniors were witnesses, teachers could have easily handled that. but sometimes mentally conditioned kids get away with a lot. like i have a good friend with high functioning autism (PDD-NOS) im like his only friend in school, because he has some disgusting habits, is always drawing violent/disgusting comics (his dream job is a cartoonist) and he yells and causes arguments over stupid things (i.e. i once drew a line on one of his violent comics and then he yelled and disrupted the entire lesson.) but, he is a nice person and deserves to be understood more by my school.

but if the kid had something more serious like down syndrome, punching him is not acceptable at all, but i still think the kid shouldn't have been chased down and beaten like an animal by seniors. teachers could have handled it properly.

xXcrockXx
January 9th, 2011, 03:05 AM
actually, its not a disability, its a mental condition. but you are pretty much right. but people need to stop thinking of it as a disease or a disability, it just means he is socially awkward and you need more patience with them and you need to get to know them well.

Daddy Bones
January 9th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Honestly, I can't comment on weither he shoulda beat up the retard or not, you need to tell me what the retard did. Did the retard grab his ass and call him sally? Did he spit on him? Did he challenge him to a fight? Maybe the retard deserved it, maybe not. Either way if you JUMPED the kid for hitting him once your all a bunch of pussies. Learn to fight one on one instead of living with some kind of faggy gang mentality. You'll get farther in life and wont depend on other people to suck your nuts, I mean have your back.

V for vermicelli
January 9th, 2011, 03:17 PM
lol it sounds pretty funny though, some fag punching a downy and then hiding like a bitch all day and getting beatings

gheox
January 9th, 2011, 03:22 PM
yes it sounds really funny

V for vermicelli
January 9th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Anybody who makes themselves feel good by picking on people weaker than them deserves to have the shit beaten out of them.

Daddy Bones
January 11th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Downs syndrome isn't a disease that stops all thoughts in your head. The kid could still comprehend what was going on and react as needed. Like I said most likely the kid started the fight then used "I have downs syndrome" as a faggy excuse. Either way they both got fucked up so it made my day. :)

V for vermicelli
January 11th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Yes, if somebody with downs punched somebody you know in the face they'd still get raped even though they are a mong

dav
January 28th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Today some kid with tourettes and hes also schizophrenic and with a tick in his brain JUMPED me.He weighs 167 pounds and it takes 2 full grown men to hold him down. He was kicking me in the back through my elective and pissed me off so much,after that in the hallway he grabbed me by the collar and pushed me up against a wall the attempted to throw me on the ground.He then punched me in the face and tried running away to not get in trouble.....you bet your weed i fucking walked over to his ass popped him in the jaw then in the nose as hard as i could.

and i got suspended because he jumped me,in the end i got a cut eye and now i need to take drops for a few days to ward off infection.but at least i bruised his jaw and i might have broken his nose.

specter1994
March 4th, 2011, 04:36 PM
I just dont see why the retard kids even go to school most of them are to fucked in the head to learn anyway. And whats with people treating them like some special gift to the fucking world. There a genetic disaster and should be treated as such. When an animal is born in the wild with a disabillity do the other animals treat it like one of their own and protect it, feed it, keep it warm at night? Hell No their mothers eat the fucking thing before it even takes its first sip of millk. Its a dog eat dog world out their and society as we know it is coming to an end. Now I dont know about you but I damn sure aint gonna be sharing my hard earned food, water, and or shelter with someone that cant even do basic tasks. Fuck that man ill put a fucking bullet in his head and leave him for the fucking birds to eat. Survival of the fittest man, just saying.

Xon
March 4th, 2011, 04:45 PM
We should let be what is.

Meaning, if you can't survive, you should die. Not that being said, being a dick head is something else completely and in my opinion, it was a true dog eat dog world, the dick-heads get shot first.

xXcrockXx
March 4th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I just dont see why the retard kids even go to school most of them are to fucked in the head to learn anyway. And whats with people treating them like some special gift to the fucking world. There a genetic disaster and should be treated as such. When an animal is born in the wild with a disabillity do the other animals treat it like one of their own and protect it, feed it, keep it warm at night? Hell No their mothers eat the fucking thing before it even takes its first sip of millk. Its a dog eat dog world out their and society as we know it is coming to an end. Now I dont know about you but I damn sure aint gonna be sharing my hard earned food, water, and or shelter with someone that cant even do basic tasks. Fuck that man ill put a fucking bullet in his head and leave him for the fucking birds to eat. Survival of the fittest man, just saying.

you are a horrible human being. they still have feelings, you know! it is easy for someone to say "survival of the fittest, screw everyone else!""
but what if you were the one being left behind? imagine people stop caring about you or supporting you, or giving you any kind of attention, just leaving you there to die, just because you are deemed "invalid".

society as we know it is not coming to an end, people are embracing globalization and the current crisis's are nothing compared to what w have faced in the past. I'm assuming by hard earned food you mean $2000 a week pushing pens in an office, you can go fuck yourself. there are millions of people starving every day living on less than a dollar, and you only care about your plate?

seriously, you are a disgrace.

specter1994
March 4th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Dumass look at the signs the price of everything is going up were in a never ending war the worlds economy is shit the signs are here just like nostradamus, the mayans, and even the fucking bible said they would be. civilization is going to end soon and when it does its going to be a kill or be killed world out there. The worlds already become a shitty ass excuse for society where you cant trust anyone to give you anything. If everyone stopped caring or supporting me which is most likely going to happen before this decade is over. that'll be just fine with me I dont need a damn thing but a bow and arrow, a fishing pole, and a water bottle to survive in the shithole of a planet that the earths sure to become. Then it really will be survival of the fittest because if you dont know how or just dont have the physical ability to hunt,fish, or even gather food and water, you will die. There are no ifs ands or buts about it. The human race will either die off completely or we will have the opportunity to start over with a fresh gene pool of the physically, mentally, and emotionally strong, and maybe rebuild the world into a better place than the one that is currently collapsing in on itself due to greed,lust for power, or just outright stupidity.

My theory, embrace it, love it, deal with it

xXcrockXx
March 4th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Dumass look at the signs the price of everything is going up were in a never ending war the worlds economy is shit the signs are here just like nostradamus, the mayans, and even the fucking bible said they would be. civilization is going to end soon and when it does its going to be a kill or be killed world out there. The worlds already become a shitty ass excuse for society where you cant trust anyone to give you anything. If everyone stopped caring or supporting me which is most likely going to happen before this decade is over. that'll be just fine with me I dont need a damn thing but a bow and arrow, a fishing pole, and a water bottle to survive in the shithole of a planet that the earths sure to become. Then it really will be survival of the fittest because if you dont know how or just dont have the physical ability to hunt,fish, or even gather food and water, you will die. There are no ifs ands or buts about it. The human race will either die off completely or we will have the opportunity to start over with a fresh gene pool of the physically, mentally, and emotionally strong, and maybe rebuild the world into a better place than the one that is currently collapsing in on itself due to greed,lust for power, or just outright stupidity.

My theory, embrace it, love it, deal with it

more like laugh at it.

Nostradamus talked in figures of speech, and the bible doesn't talk about how the economy is collapsing. besides, what if you aren't christian? im not christian. the only reason why the Mayan calendar stopped is because their culture declined, other wise it would have continued.

everything you have said doesn't really have justifiable non opinionated evidence, and if everyone were to die out, why would you of all people survive? is it because you are "chosen" by your religion? or do you have a "plan"? if you are here posting things about the Mayans predicting the end of the world, chances are you have never used a bow and arrow or anything like that.

you are just going through a stupid survivalist phase, which i guarantee will end on the 22nd December 2012.

Xon
March 5th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Ha ha.. probably not end then... but maybe, just maybe a zombie Apocalypse happens then and we get to bring out our weapons and starting shooting zombies...

*crosses fingers tightly*

xXcrockXx
March 5th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Ha ha.. probably not end then... but maybe, just maybe a zombie Apocalypse happens then and we get to bring out our weapons and starting shooting zombies...

*crosses fingers tightly*

max brooks famously said "i don't know what is scarier: the undead, or people who look forward to the undead."

and in australia, were gonna have our work cut out: no guns so we have to smash them with clubs and blades, and well be doing it in unpredictable weather.

Xon
March 6th, 2011, 09:42 AM
unpredictable weather my ass. Try living in , oh, texas, kansas, arkansas, etc... in fact, arkansas is now having daily earthquakes due to all the oil drilling. Try killing zombies in that shit...

and why not look forward to it? Its like... CoD Zombies, but real life?

Kusti
March 7th, 2011, 03:47 AM
he started the fight

xXcrockXx
March 12th, 2011, 05:52 AM
unpredictable weather my ass. Try living in , oh, texas, kansas, arkansas, etc... in fact, arkansas is now having daily earthquakes due to all the oil drilling. Try killing zombies in that shit...

and why not look forward to it? Its like... CoD Zombies, but real life?

doubt CoD zombies but real life, if you want to survive o nthe long term, you are going to have to find or make a fort and wait it out.

and yes, one day it is raining in melbourne, the next day it is scrorching hot. believe me, i have lived in melbourne my whole life.

Xon
March 12th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Only problem with a fort is that eventually they will get in and you will die... keep on the move...

xXcrockXx
March 14th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Only problem with a fort is that eventually they will get in and you will die... keep on the move...

not if the fort has a decent amount of defenders with weapons, several layers of walls/barriers, and a long term food source i.e. farming, fishing, sneaking out and raiding towns in the winter while the zombies are frozen, etc.

there is a whole website full of people who discuss this stuff

http://www.zombiesurvivalwiki.com/

almost all of their plans include building a fort, and they seem expert to me.

Xon
March 14th, 2011, 09:30 AM
I was referring to 1-4 people. That isn't enough to hold a fort like what you are talking about.

A fort like that would need like 10-20 people minimum.

TotalAnarchyUK
March 14th, 2011, 09:59 AM
not if the fort has a decent amount of defenders with weapons, several layers of walls/barriers, and a long term food source i.e. farming, fishing, sneaking out and raiding towns in the winter while the zombies are frozen, etc.

there is a whole website full of people who discuss this stuff

http://www.zombiesurvivalwiki.com/

almost all of their plans include building a fort, and they seem expert to me.

They seem expert? How can they be expert? Zombies don't exist. All this stuff about a zombie apocalypse is pure speculation. Sure, you can infer certain things like holding a reinforced defensive position with weapons (a fort) would be far better than sitting in a field but since nobody has ever had to combat zombies everyone's opinions is equally valid, or invalid as everybody else's. Just because someone spends a lot of time researching zombie apocalypses changes nothing, because they have never happened so to claim they are expert is retarded. Anybody who claims to be an expert on zombies is fucking retarded and should be laughed at.

But, that doesn't mean its not fun to speculate about a zombie apocalypse ;P. Apart from the fact that most people I actually like would probably die I think zombies overrunning the world be a right laugh (I think I'm being a bit naive lol). Since like Australia we don't have many guns available here the first thing I would do is head to the nearest army barracks and try and secure weapons. I'd probably keep on the move whilst in urban areas gathering supplies but eventually I'd hopefully end up on some exotic beach far away from the remnants of civilization with a couple hundred skunk plants, my guitar, friends and girlfriend (if we all make it) and some basic agricultural stuff. That would be fine with me. Remember the double tap!

edit: just realised, how the fuck did this topic get onto a zombie apocalypse? I know some people with mental disabilities might seem like fucking zombies sometimes but still... :P

xXcrockXx
March 15th, 2011, 01:09 AM
They seem expert? How can they be expert? Zombies don't exist. All this stuff about a zombie apocalypse is pure speculation. Sure, you can infer certain things like holding a reinforced defensive position with weapons (a fort) would be far better than sitting in a field but since nobody has ever had to combat zombies everyone's opinions is equally valid, or invalid as everybody else's. Just because someone spends a lot of time researching zombie apocalypses changes nothing, because they have never happened so to claim they are expert is retarded. Anybody who claims to be an expert on zombies is fucking retarded and should be laughed at.

But, that doesn't mean its not fun to speculate about a zombie apocalypse ;P. Apart from the fact that most people I actually like would probably die I think zombies overrunning the world be a right laugh (I think I'm being a bit naive lol). Since like Australia we don't have many guns available here the first thing I would do is head to the nearest army barracks and try and secure weapons. I'd probably keep on the move whilst in urban areas gathering supplies but eventually I'd hopefully end up on some exotic beach far away from the remnants of civilization with a couple hundred skunk plants, my guitar, friends and girlfriend (if we all make it) and some basic agricultural stuff. That would be fine with me. Remember the double tap!

edit: just realised, how the fuck did this topic get onto a zombie apocalypse? I know some people with mental disabilities might seem like fucking zombies sometimes but still... :P

when i said expert, i meant they are experienced, especially with survival. there are a lot of veterans there, and people talk more about survival, weapons, politics, then actual zombies. all the zombie talk is speculation and hypothesis.

unfortunately, much like most web forums for every experienced person with valuable input, there are 2-3 teenage brats/geeks thinking they are ub3r awsum and can take the forum with a swing because they are always right about everything. they are the guys who take it seriously, saying they are going to liberate a town by themselves, and then when people show their many flaws, they complain about how zombies aren't real and all the mods have no life. really pisses me off, especially since i used to be like them.

but yes, zombies is always fun to talk bout, i usually talk shit with my mates bout it when we are bored, i.e. ak74 vs. ump, how i would rule the world after the initial outbreak, etc.

ChaosMaster174
March 15th, 2011, 07:37 PM
hell when this world goes to the shits ill happily put a bullet through all the retarded fucks that comes a nokin if they cant protect them selfs then i ain't waistin the effort except for the effort it takes to shoot the fuckers if that counts as such so i agree with specter1994 the are a mistake of nature and will be treated as such

xXcrockXx
March 16th, 2011, 12:47 AM
hell when this world goes to the shits ill happily put a bullet through all the retarded fucks that comes a nokin if they cant protect them selfs then i ain't waistin the effort except for the effort it takes to shoot the fuckers if that counts as such so i agree with specter1994 the are a mistake of nature and will be treated as such

what if you were in their position?

like you have a car accident which makes you brain damaged and unable to process new thoughts. would you just accept your fate if people did that to you? would you just say to yourself "oh well, i can understand" ?

that is pretty damn selfish to just send them packing or shoot them, especially if you are in a good position with a fort and supplies

specter1994
March 16th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Yeah if I was involved in a car accident or whatever and was no longer to perform the basic tasks needed for day to day survival I would beg someone to put me out of my misery I dont want to have the thought of slowing everyone else down and possibly putting their lives at risk weighed down on my conscience. And also this isnt just my personal opinion, from a genetic standpoint there is only one goal nature has made for you to achieve in life and thats to reproduce, when you are no longer able to attain that goal physically or have the mental capacity to understand what your supposed to do at that point in time, mother nature has no more use for you other than sustenance for other organisms. And when are no longer able to perform the basic tasks needed for survival then society no longer has any use for you. Humans are born selfish and greedy because that is what mother nature so desires. You are born with one task programmed into your mind and body, and that is to survive long enough to reproduce and keep your offspring alive until they are able to survive on their own. Society has dimmed these goals with morality and selflessness, dimmed but not obliterated they are still programmed deep into your subconscious. Mental Retardation is the result of a genetic failure of one or more chromosomes. The people that suffer from this condition have an unstable genetic code and are therefore unable to reproduce and survive on their own for a reason, their highly unstable genetic code does not need to be passed onto another generation. If this was possible the gene pool of the human race would slowly weaken until the entire species went extinct due to the genetic impossibility to survive. Their is a reason why they dont usually survive more than 20 or so years anyway, their unstable genetic code means not only their mind, but their entire body is weakened beyond the ability to function properly, so in a decade or two their entire body starts to shut itself down and they die a slow painful death due to multiple organ failure. If they were just left to die at birth from already present complications they would be spared 20 years of suffering and society would be spared having to deal with the complications associated with a mentally handicapped individual.

Oh and chaosmaster if you want to be taken seriously on this site learn proper grammar

dawaltz07
March 16th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Oh my god fuck hitting retarted kids. theres this kid at my school who i shit you not cut his hand wide open with a knife and just laughed about it. i dont think he'd notice if i did hit him and if he did he would kill me

xXcrockXx
March 17th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Yeah if I was involved in a car accident or whatever and was no longer to perform the basic tasks needed for day to day survival I would beg someone to put me out of my misery I dont want to have the thought of slowing everyone else down and possibly putting their lives at risk weighed down on my conscience. And also this isnt just my personal opinion, from a genetic standpoint there is only one goal nature has made for you to achieve in life and thats to reproduce, when you are no longer able to attain that goal physically or have the mental capacity to understand what your supposed to do at that point in time, mother nature has no more use for you other than sustenance for other organisms. And when are no longer able to perform the basic tasks needed for survival then society no longer has any use for you. Humans are born selfish and greedy because that is what mother nature so desires. You are born with one task programmed into your mind and body, and that is to survive long enough to reproduce and keep your offspring alive until they are able to survive on their own. Society has dimmed these goals with morality and selflessness, dimmed but not obliterated they are still programmed deep into your subconscious. Mental Retardation is the result of a genetic failure of one or more chromosomes. The people that suffer from this condition have an unstable genetic code and are therefore unable to reproduce and survive on their own for a reason, their highly unstable genetic code does not need to be passed onto another generation. If this was possible the gene pool of the human race would slowly weaken until the entire species went extinct due to the genetic impossibility to survive. Their is a reason why they dont usually survive more than 20 or so years anyway, their unstable genetic code means not only their mind, but their entire body is weakened beyond the ability to function properly, so in a decade or two their entire body starts to shut itself down and they die a slow painful death due to multiple organ failure. If they were just left to die at birth from already present complications they would be spared 20 years of suffering and society would be spared having to deal with the complications associated with a mentally handicapped individual.

Oh and chaosmaster if you want to be taken seriously on this site learn proper grammar

stop acting like you know what "mother nature" intended and desired, you sound retarded yourself when you say that. this mother nature you speak of wouldn't give a crap what happens, its not like a flora goddess intended on these things. people pollute (you running this computer to tell me about mother nature probably pollutes a hell of a lot), tan and all sorts of other things, but you don't see this mother nature life isn't just about reproducing and living, and you will never fulfill your life if you think that. people have gone so much further then living based on reproduction, and for you to think that is all there is to it, you are pretty dumb. even retarded people have that human nature instinct that would make them cling onto others so they don't die, it is in all humans, retarded or not. there is no ultimate goal, and people don't have to live to serve society. you have a very distorted view, talking shit about survival of the fittest when you know damn well no one here is.

Kusti
March 17th, 2011, 11:04 AM
i think that zombies arent the biggest problem. i would build a fort in what i could survive a nucklear war

specter1994
March 17th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Ok this is getting way out of hand mods please delete this thread or at least close it

Xon
March 17th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Ok this is getting way out of hand mods please delete this thread or at least close it

I was thinking the same thing

magicalmerf
March 18th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Most likely all those kids that beat that kid up for hitting the retard have probably made fun of the retard. I made fun of retards. So what i'm saying people are stupid and ignorant, and just like to make drama, they find something that they think gives them the right to beat the shit out of someone and call it justice, when they should look at themselves.

xXcrockXx
March 19th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Most likely all those kids that beat that kid up for hitting the retard have probably made fun of the retard. I made fun of retards. So what i'm saying people are stupid and ignorant, and just like to make drama, they find something that they think gives them the right to beat the shit out of someone and call it justice, when they should look at themselves.

i definitely agree. at my school a have a good friend with PDD-NOS, and all the jocks and stuff piss him off and everything, and when he is sad for another reason, they are all like "oh, are you ok?" etc. they also seem to make everything a big deal, and they also manage to ruin parties.

magicalmerf
March 21st, 2011, 03:25 AM
I was thinking the same thing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but this thread is so interesting, its the first thread about retards!!! IT SHALL NOT BE DELETED!

There was this retard at my school and she was in love with harry potter, and i told her harry potter died....it wasn't my most glorious moment.

Xon
March 21st, 2011, 07:47 AM
I can't decided if you are evil yet

magicalmerf
March 21st, 2011, 01:43 PM
I can't decided if you are evil yet

lollololololol

xXcrockXx
March 22nd, 2011, 01:14 AM
lollololololol

i have a similar story

one day my family went to our grandparents for sabbath dinner (ours is on friday) my little girl cousin was reading harry potter, and was talking about those twins with the joke shop. the first thing my bro says after we walk in is " one of them dies you know?" and of course she bursts into tears, and my bro gets into deep trouble because she won't stop crying.

magicalmerf
March 22nd, 2011, 07:08 PM
i have a similar story

one day my family went to our grandparents for sabbath dinner (ours is on friday) my little girl cousin was reading harry potter, and was talking about those twins with the joke shop. the first thing my bro says after we walk in is " one of them dies you know?" and of course she bursts into tears, and my bro gets into deep trouble because she won't stop crying.

LOL once i told my little cousin huge ants were going to come and take her from her family and eat her, AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

xXcrockXx
March 26th, 2011, 10:21 PM
LOL once i told my little cousin huge ants were going to come and take her from her family and eat her, AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's low, even though one time i did the wheres waldo thing on her.

Ayu
July 3rd, 2011, 06:17 PM
O-o I'm surprised the seniors didn't join the kid who punched the retard and help HIM. At both high schools I've been to, seniors are assholes. It's pretty hard to decide the right thing to do about retards. I don't believe they should have special "rights" and privileges just because they're retarded. (Like getting out of trouble for something that anyone else would get expelled or something for) I think that if everyone says killing them at birth is wrong (I'm 50/50 on whether I think this is the right thing to do or not. Depends on how much their condition will affect their ability to live as a normal human), then all retards belong in insane asylums. Why have them at school? They won't learn anything - and even if they do, they can never use it O-o. Anyway, it wasn't right for the seniors to do that. Wait, no. It depends on who was the victim in the situation. Who started it? If the retarded kid started and was being an asshole, then he deserved to get punched, and the seniors should've minded their own business, or even helped the normal kid. If the normal kid started it, he deserved it.

xXcrockXx
July 3rd, 2011, 09:25 PM
why are you necro posting? read the rules or GTFO.

hdeuce
July 3rd, 2011, 09:50 PM
why are you necro posting? read the rules or GTFO.

Really? REALLY?

http://newton007.com/article/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/hypocrite.jpg

Ayu
July 3rd, 2011, 09:53 PM
Oh, I'm so fucking sorry. I was bored, and looked through threads, and decided to post. Are you going to die because of it?

xXcrockXx
July 4th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Really? REALLY?

http://newton007.com/article/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/hypocrite.jpg

true dat

and ayu, it is a rule for a reason. we don't want to see some old thread again because of a new person.

and news flash, we aren't anarchist.

hdeuce
July 4th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Don't you have somehting better that you can hit a kid with than special needs. HEY TEACHER, johnny is hitting me with his special needs again!!!