PDA

View Full Version : My rights at school?

killa696
September 3rd, 2009, 06:44 AM
i go to school in australia.

what are my rights at school?

can the teachers search my locker?

ravenscar
September 3rd, 2009, 07:06 AM
your rights......nonexistant
can the search your locker......yes

killa696
September 4th, 2009, 01:58 AM
thanks. that sucks. i got i deodorant can, used a can opener on the bottom and then glued a plastic cup that fitted perfectly inside the can to the bottom that i cut off with the can opener. now all i have to to is pull the bottom of the deodorant can and it comes out.

xxxzz
September 4th, 2009, 02:05 AM
i go to school in australia also, they have no right to search your bag, unless theres a honest suspicion of some illegal banned items in there but they still do, so im guessing they can also check your locker

xXcrockXx
January 9th, 2011, 11:21 PM
i go to school in australia too, in melbourne. i go to a private school, where they would be a bity less focused on all that crap because no one in my school is from a violent criminal back ground, and we use our own pad locks so it would be hard for them to search our lockers. but, the deodorant stick is a great idea

Cunnas
March 22nd, 2011, 07:45 PM
yeah in austrailan private schools they can search your bags and lockers at will but they have to believe that you have something against the rules in it. they can not search you but they can ask you to pull out the contents of your pockets and stuff. apart from that you have preety much no rights at all. that deoderant trick sounds great i used to hollow out textas and keep my ciggs in them theachers dont really pull apart your stuff, oh yeah i dont think they can destroy your property.

xXcrockXx
March 23rd, 2011, 12:56 AM
yeah in austrailan private schools they can search your bags and lockers at will but they have to believe that you have something against the rules in it. they can not search you but they can ask you to pull out the contents of your pockets and stuff. apart from that you have preety much no rights at all. that deoderant trick sounds great i used to hollow out textas and keep my ciggs in them theachers dont really pull apart your stuff, oh yeah i dont think they can destroy your property.

it turns out they ask us for our locker combinations at the start of the year so they can do random searches.

however, my school has a new primary, and the old one is just used for exams. there are tonnes of unoccupied lockers there and no one goes there at lunch, so it would be the perfect spot to hide any contraband items i migbht have. however, i really like the deodorant and hllowed out texta idea. maybe you could hollow out one of those huge rubbers and hide cannabis or something in there.