PDA

View Full Version : Master key =P

killa696
September 3rd, 2009, 06:09 AM
i got a trace of the masterkey for years 6-12, it opens all the lockers in the senior school. My idea is to steal some clay, put my key into the clay then put the traced key on it so it presses down the right pins. Then im goin to find a metal with a small melting point and fill the clay with it. think of the anarchy! EVERY STUDENT from years 6-12 will have their locks switched around! no-one can get into their lockers, it would take fuckin ages to find everyones right lock and then they have to buy new locks for EVERY student (if they dont i could do it again)

any suggestions for metals i could use? or should i just steal the key?

V for vermicelli
September 3rd, 2009, 06:28 AM
fuck yeah! I have some stuff called woods metal or something like that, kettle water turns it into a liquid

I got it free from my dad, they used it at his work

killa696
September 3rd, 2009, 06:37 AM
thanks! that was quick. normally i wait about a day for replies lol

killa696
September 3rd, 2009, 06:41 AM
sorry for double post. just searched wood's metal on wikipedia

Wood's metal, named for American metallurgist B. Wood, is also known as Lipowitz's alloy or by the commercial names cerrobend, bendalloy or pewtalloy. It is a fusible alloy with a melting point of approximately 70 C (158 F). It is a eutectic alloy of 50% bismuth, 26.7% lead, 13.3% tin, and 10% cadmium by weight.

so should melt soo easy

ravenscar
September 3rd, 2009, 07:10 AM
wow i learned something at 7 in the mornin. try lead solder,it might not be strong though

Dalisword
October 28th, 2009, 02:05 AM
The problem with metals that ***t easily such as woodsmetal or solder is it isnt very durable usually. As long as the key doesnt say do not reproduce your best bet would be to go to a general/hardware store (not in your hometown unless it is a very large town) and have them make 2 keys for your "roomates" then you can have other stores do the same until you have enough. Around here copies of keys cost roughly a buck. If the key does say do not reproduce, make your woodsmetal or solder replica and have them copy it. If the person acts wierd or leaves your sight for more than a few seconds make a quick exit because they may be phoning the police.

sylvanarchy
October 28th, 2009, 08:52 PM
it's daNis!!!

ok another way if you're bored and feel like getting some valuable metalcasting experience is to make a mold out of an air-dry non-shrink clay like Sculpy or something. which you might already have done. then get some aluminum scraps, m elt, the m elting point isn't that high and you can do it in a very hot fireplace maybe, then pour you a key in your clay mold. file and fudge to fit -- voila. a perfect replica.

xXcrockXx
January 30th, 2011, 09:27 PM
that isawesome! not just the chaos, but think of all the loot! ipods, cells, laptops maybe! you could make about 5 thousand dollars of stuff

but at my school everyone buys their own padlock so a master key would only work with staff and they have scurity cameras and shit