PDA

View Full Version : Self defense weapons in school??

fatnewb
August 5th, 2009, 10:54 PM
I know this is a touchy subject but it is for self defense only...I would ideas of weapons I could bring in the school...I am very skilled with a pistol but I am not 21 yet so if I brought that gun into school and got caught I would be charged with stealing it from my father ..that sucks..help me out here.I have heard of ones useing rolls or quarters.

crazyassmetalhead
August 5th, 2009, 11:03 PM
masterlock, scissors, pencil or pen.....backpack with som e thing heavy in it.

most other shit is a felony or will at least get you in trouble at school for having, much less using. (course my school was super strict, but i also didn't feel any need for a weapon).

i would say don't be a pussy and just go with what you have, but some schools are waaay shittier than others so i won't judge.

but ya honestly i wouldn't bother carrying anything that's strictly a weapon.....

of course you can just improvise as needed, why do you feel you need a weapons anyways?

of course shit like is this a college or highschool or middleschool or whatever, what your local laws and school rules are schould configure into your decision.

Kyle_Kyle
November 8th, 2009, 07:35 PM
i know it sounds dumb, and yeah. i bet its illegal. but put some big batteries into a tube sock. it could knock someone out. i would know.

xXcrockXx
January 8th, 2011, 07:15 PM
maybe jumping jacks or ground blooms. if someone attacks you, you can light it with a concealed punk in your sleeve, and then you throw it at them, it should keep them back long enough for you to get a good headstart if you want to run away.

Daddy Bones
January 9th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Honestly, if you feel the need to bring a weapon to school you should just leave school. You shouldn't bring anything classified as a weapon on school grounds or your gonna end up in jail kid. Even if you were 21 if you brought a gun to school you'd be facing some serious time. The batteries in a sock is a decent idea, other than that what you're referring to as "a roll of quarters" Means you squeeze a roll of quarters in your closed fist and sock the kid. If you can't fight for crap I don't recommend it. Put a few big books in your bag, and if something happens just swing that wildly. Or you could always just let them know you're insane, Act crazy as shit and I doubt anyone will bother you anytime soon.

xXcrockXx
January 9th, 2011, 02:46 AM
two things

1. the teachers ( though this maybe make you look like a pussy snitch, and teachers probably won't pursue evidence, but if they will definitely break up fights, and if it is a one sided attack, the attacker will get in trouble)

2. a good reputation. at my school, virtually no one beats eachother up anymore because rumours will spread and they will be shunned upon. its all about gossiping and shit a my school. hopefully i can change that a bit

AnarchyUnleashed
April 16th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Get a metal pen with a metal inside, If you unscrew the casing, it makes a perfect stabbing weapon that you can't get in trouble for.

Cadaver Dog
April 16th, 2011, 09:43 PM
In middle school I've saw someone defend themselves in the bathroom with a protractor.
In high school it's alright to have your own locks, and most people have more then one lock, so you can get away with keeping a masterlock on a bandana or similar medium via a knot you can quickly undo, take out a whole group of people.
Of course you shouldn't walk around with the lock on your person but inside your bookbag, easily in each.

ganzey
April 17th, 2011, 07:40 PM
possibly some sap gloves(they have about 8oz of steel in each one) or a tactical pen. either would work,

jwahl94
April 18th, 2011, 06:18 AM
personally i'd go for the good oldfashion orange in a gym sock. you can almost kill... haaaaa... but seriosly. it is pretty dangerous and generally leaves no marks. it causes internal bleeding... mafia style... so don't use it on a smaller person who could die from it... or maybe a grapefruit would work too.....

Andries
August 31st, 2012, 06:03 AM
In my experience a nice and decent belt with a belt buckle works just fine... go for something classy such as a transformers, batman, an eagle or any belt buckle with sharp edges. This is only if you wear jeans or some sort of belt related pants.

hdeuce
September 2nd, 2012, 06:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1wV3lmbSv4

Kusti
September 3rd, 2012, 10:24 AM
the best weapons in school are your fists. learn to use them! (muay tai is good and easily learned)

Undead Lizard
October 30th, 2012, 10:11 PM
I'd say learn to run and fast the idea of ground blooms is a good idea, also if you are afraid of your school or might get beaten up get friends to defend yourself. Plus a good rep is always nice...

EricIzBoss
November 8th, 2012, 09:18 PM
The best defense for school bullies, Your fists, learn to use em.