PDA

View Full Version : Your education

TotalAnarchyUK
June 17th, 2009, 01:36 PM
How was your education? Do you think that you learned as much as you possibly could, or do you think the system cheated you ? Is there anything you would change?

Personally I am quite happy with my education, I left high school at 16 with 10 GCSE's at A* to C grades. I am at college now doing Accounting, Business and ICT at A-Level.

Alot of my friends bombed though, and are now unemployed sitting at home all day doing fuck all, and when they struggled at school they didnt get the help they needed.

I<3Chemistry
July 15th, 2009, 09:32 AM
I'm not happy with my education they teach us to many things we really don't need,and vice versa
and the most of the teachers know less about the subject then the students when I show intrest or ask an intellegent question , they just ignore me !

Moltov
July 15th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Education is a form of opression it teach's children how to conform to the state

deathlord888
July 15th, 2009, 02:23 PM
meh i graduated, i just scraped by tho not because it was hard because i put in 0 effort

ripmeidc
July 15th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Education is a form of opression it teach's children how to conform to the state

you put effort into that answer didn't you?

Buddha
July 15th, 2009, 08:02 PM
I hope he did otherwise he's memorized too much anarchy propaganda.

badwolf
August 16th, 2009, 02:27 PM
So you'd rather be too illiterate to be able to type that sentence?
and the computer you are using to type wouldn't exist.
Ironically, there is a (few) major typo(s) in your sentence. hmm... :rolleyes:

Saying what you said is like saying "intelligence is for dumb conformists."
That makes no sense.

If you were willing to learn, instead of being pissed off at your school because they 'make you do stuff,' you would see all the holes in this non-conformist bullshit.

I think he means state education, which is like sunday school for statists. Education's a wonderful thing; forced education sends minds to sleep.
I can't be bothered arguing if you disagree, just an opinion.

CriminalAnarchist
August 16th, 2009, 04:23 PM
My educations was good enough to get me into college. so im happy with it. but there was alot of drop outs it was sad