PDA

View Full Version : "school policy"

ripmeidc
June 13th, 2009, 07:46 PM
our school has a some what dress code so the teachers are acting like the gods of all life (which really pisses me off) and i ask why were not allowed to wear sweatpants and they say its not professional.....WHAT THE HELL is that suppose to mean.....i mean we are going to school NOT work.......what do you think is that "school policy" acceptable or just plain retarded.

Buddha
June 13th, 2009, 07:54 PM
You need one of those t shirts that is a tux.

Maggotsfriend
June 14th, 2009, 04:51 AM
Just stop and look at it like this which you'll never really understand til your out of school.

They do not make the rules but merely enforce them, and a fail on there end makes them look like there not doing their job.

Ever thought that they are setting you up for later life?

gheox
June 14th, 2009, 02:02 PM
just fuck it and go by ur rulles , i try 2 do that

gheox
June 14th, 2009, 02:11 PM
yea but u don t get payd 2 go 2 school they r payd 2 teach u

rimmellondon27
June 14th, 2009, 02:18 PM
thats retarded dont u wish u could kick the principal and teachers asses?

ripmeidc
June 15th, 2009, 10:34 AM
i understand the reason for a workplace dress code but school....i dont understand why we cant just dress the way we want.....school is not for professionalism its to go to and learn.....

a2thae
June 15th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Yeah, because you should attack someone and risk jail or prison time just because you don't feel like listening to a rule that they have to enforce. -.-
... No...

It's only jail or prison time if they are 17+

TotalAnarchyUK
June 15th, 2009, 02:40 PM
I have a mixed opinion about school uniform.

I had to wear a uniform at school, but we as a school collectivly voted on what we wanted so we did have a small say. I would of rather worn my own clothes but hey what you gunna do?

But I also think that some kids from poorer familys might get picked on because of their clothes and a uniform could remove that.

Aahhh fuck it, ive left school what do I care.

TotalAnarchyUK
June 15th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Your criminal system seems very harsh.

I have 3 assault convictions against my name and I havent served a day in prison or payed any fine or worked an hour community service.

Viva la Guevara
June 15th, 2009, 07:40 PM
yeah dude its not a big deal just were the uniform.
the teachers being dicks is messed up but its not a big deal to were a uniform.

in almost anything you do in life u need to were some type of attire that is either approved or dissaproved of by a higher athority. better get used to it

DJ Orange Soda
June 17th, 2009, 12:18 AM
i completely understand what everyone's saying, setting us up for life and whatnot, it's not like teachers are out to get you, (unless you piss them off, then they can fuck your school life up, i had a teacher like that) why would they be? they're just doing their job, you can relate it to a million things

why get pissed off at the repo man? get pissed off at the company for taking their shit back

why get pissed off at the SWAT team? get pissed at whoever snitched you out or framed you

anyway, i can relate to other people too.. 'cause it's INCREDIBLY fun to piss teachers off :D however, that doesn't mean i'm going to do the same thing to my boss... 'cause that's only fun 'til you realize you don't have a job :(

EDIT: i take that back about SWAT teams... raids are fucked up and they even take shit they're not authorized to take, not to mention they trash your house

gheox
June 17th, 2009, 03:12 AM
of course u wouldn piss on ur money
some teachers ask 4 it i do squat and get picked on and then called crazy and then i can t contain myself

DJ Orange Soda
June 17th, 2009, 04:21 AM
It can be, depending on the asshole cop that arrests you.
I went to jail because I was with some friends and we pretty much broke some bus windows on two buses and trashed the insides.
I got charged with vandalism and criminal theft (theft was from stealing a fire extinguisher).
They said it was over $2000 of damage but my "Friends" moved so I got stuck with the entire charge.

the cop has nothing to do with it, it's up to the judge

and how the hell (i'm assuming you're like 15) do you go to jail for 2 misdemeanors? definitely not serious enough to be tried as an adult, that would be like 2 years of community corrections

Maggotsfriend
June 17th, 2009, 05:43 AM
The only thing I disagree with is additions say in winter a beany, gloves, scarfs and ever a over coat.

r00t34d
June 17th, 2009, 08:14 AM
our school has a some what dress code so the teachers are acting like the gods of all life (which really pisses me off) and i ask why were not allowed to wear sweatpants and they say its not professional.....WHAT THE HELL is that suppose to mean.....i mean we are going to school NOT work.......what do you think is that "school policy" acceptable or just plain retarded.

Lol the girls in my school where like fucking wearing short skirts, short short pants(sometimes long pants) and stuff lmfao its awesome bro... i can see there tight asses and wen they where short skirts i can look up and see you know hehehe ^^ hahahahah and they dont always where bra's and stuff so you can see like all of there boobage and shit...

hotties in my school i wanna fuck them all ;)

DJ Orange Soda
June 23rd, 2009, 07:44 PM
So you're saying I could destroy a skyscraper and collapse an entire block and that's a misdemeanor?...... no.
There is a point where vandalism becomes a federal crime, which in Wisconsin (where I was arrested) happens to be when the property damage reaches over $3000. Every state has it's limits to when it will become a federal crime.

don't get so worked up, sir

btw, a bus isn't a skyscraper, i never even said EVERY count of vandalism was considered a misdemeanor, but either way, i'm still pretty sure the destruction of bus windows isn't a felony, even if they were, not a serious enough felony for jail time

i'm not gonna sit up all night on Google looking up laws to make myself feel educated, i go from experience, i've been on corrections for 2 years and it's been more serious shit than school busses, i know a couple of kids, brothers, probably your age, that broke into Anthony Elementary (the actual SCHOOL! wow!) and trashed more than windows and seats and got several felonies

guess what they got? corrections and lots of CSW hours, i'm pretty sure even that's more serious than school busses and they never got jail time

anyway, i'm not going any further into this 'cause i already said everything on your page a good 20 minutes or so ago

Cuddles
June 23rd, 2009, 07:55 PM
just a heads up, @palmer: federal crime means it's dealt with at the federal instead of state level. what you mean is a felony, not a federal crime. if it were a case of it becoming a federal crime, it would not vary from state to state...

skull
June 24th, 2009, 10:48 AM
well heres what I would do, see I had a T shirt w/ a WW II soldier on it and he had a M1 Garand. Some fag economics teacher told me it "was not school appropriate because it had a gun on it" and I "needed to take it off"
I never had this problem before, but he said "take it off" and that made me "uncomfortable" (lie, cough, cough) so I went to my guidance office and told the school shrink what he told me and why it made me "uncomfortable" and he almost got fired over the whole incident.

The moral of the story, use your not so wrong doing to get the teacher in trouble. Passive aggressive (for me at least) works the best.

ripmeidc
June 24th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Lol the girls in my school where like fucking wearing short skirts, short short pants(sometimes long pants) and stuff lmfao its awesome bro... i can see there tight asses and wen they where short skirts i can look up and see you know hehehe ^^ hahahahah and they dont always where bra's and stuff so you can see like all of there boobage and shit...

they sound like a bunch of sluts to me........of course your a guy so you would like the way they dress....

skull
June 24th, 2009, 02:38 PM

you'll get STDs lol!

r00t34d
June 25th, 2009, 08:59 PM
they sound like a bunch of sluts to me........of course your a guy so you would like the way they dress....

you sound like a slut to me for typing the word slut.... you fail hahah

heres some fail for you >

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/128347587844687500fail.jpg

and here to > http://forum.alsacreations.com/upload/2043-fail-camera.jpg

heres some boobies for you >

http://braexplosion.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/naked-big-boobs-slut.jpg ha

Warpurlgis
July 2nd, 2009, 11:16 PM
damnt jade this is what i get for letting you check your myspace for getting log meoff

ripmeidc
July 2nd, 2009, 11:20 PM
... That was sexism...
This is why I am anti-feminist. :D

First, I'm not sexist I'm just saying that it is stupid for them to throw themselves around like that Second i hate feminist's.....there just a bunch of whiny babies and Third I'm a girl so how could i be sexist against my own gender?

r00t34d
July 3rd, 2009, 08:47 AM
First, I'm not sexist I'm just saying that it is stupid for them to throw themselves around like that Second i hate feminist's.....there just a bunch of whiny babies and Third I'm a girl so how could i be sexist against my own gender?

ripmeidc : shut up or i will rape your butt hole :)

ripmeidc
July 3rd, 2009, 11:59 PM
ripmeidc : shut up or i will rape your butt hole :)

sure you will

r00t34d
July 4th, 2009, 12:45 PM
sure you will

shut up slut

ripmeidc
July 4th, 2009, 03:11 PM
thank you!!

r00t34d
July 4th, 2009, 04:44 PM
thank you!!

np :D anytime

suck my dick

ripmeidc
July 13th, 2009, 04:14 PM
no thank you. I'd rather not.

Angle_Of_Death
July 13th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Oh Wow.
This thread started as a discussion about school dress code,
and ended up as a discussion about feminist, racist, sexist, and sluts.
=D

ripmeidc
July 14th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Oh Wow.
=D

it tends to end up that way.. everytime...always off topic...get use to it

Angle_Of_Death
July 14th, 2009, 12:14 AM
it tends to end up that way.. everytime...always off topic...get use to it

^_< Thanks. I'm getting use to it already.
Because I'm a Flying Panda! No...THEE FLYING PANDA!!!.
Wait...Where did Flying Panda come from about of getting use to topics changing? XD

ripmeidc
July 15th, 2009, 05:39 PM
i have NO clue. but dude....that was fricken random.

Angle_Of_Death
July 15th, 2009, 10:46 PM
i have NO clue. but dude....that was fricken random.

Yeah, I can be REALLY RANDOM. Most people either hate me or love me from the start. I have a mental problem of some kind so yeah...So what are you? The hate, The Love, or the I don' really care?

ripmeidc
July 17th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Yeah, I can be REALLY RANDOM. Most people either hate me or love me from the start. I have a mental problem of some kind so yeah...So what are you? The hate, The Love, or the I don' really care?

actually i'm JUST like you. no joke. my friends call me specially challenged

Angle_Of_Death
July 19th, 2009, 10:35 PM
actually i'm JUST like you. no joke. my friends call me specially challenged

HaHa. =D
LOL XD. My friends call me. "The creepy Thing...*shiver*"

ripmeidc
July 26th, 2009, 09:31 PM
that's....um. chilling actually.....what things do you do to deserve that title? do you like sneak up on people like off of Mr. deeds if you've ever seen that movie.....like the butler

pissed_drunk666
August 5th, 2009, 01:34 AM
schools a waste a sperm
fuck school
I dont understand why they dont let you use that in school
atleast in a private school but for public...fuck that

ripmeidc
August 5th, 2009, 08:08 PM
idk....but yeah...my principals a dick...so it's kinda how it is.

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Oh Wow.
=D

i cant read that

ripmeidc
August 11th, 2009, 04:35 PM
i cant read that

get glasses

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 05:39 PM
it blend in too well

ripmeidc
August 11th, 2009, 09:15 PM
then get glasses

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 09:16 PM
i have glasses

ripmeidc
August 14th, 2009, 12:47 PM
then wear them

CriminalAnarchist
August 17th, 2009, 04:56 PM
You need one of those t shirts that is a tux.

i have one of those shirts i had to change cuz it had a red bow tie and red words on a button that said "dressed formal but here to party" cuz it had red...i became a gangster. bow ties...very hardcore gangsta :p

ripmeidc
August 18th, 2009, 12:59 AM
not even. omg. but very good choice in a shirt

CriminalAnarchist
August 18th, 2009, 01:04 AM
that reminds me i never got thats shirt back...damn

V for vermicelli
August 18th, 2009, 04:48 AM
Be thankful, in england we have to wear a uniform

and they are shit

CriminalAnarchist
August 18th, 2009, 03:27 PM
that really sucks

katt
August 18th, 2009, 10:11 PM
My school has no dress code. I love it.

CriminalAnarchist
August 18th, 2009, 10:21 PM
thats cool

ripmeidc
September 4th, 2009, 09:18 PM
you suck. well there starting to let up on us. we just cant wear anything depicting satanic cults and drugs and were a-okay.

katt
September 5th, 2009, 12:31 AM
We could come to school with pictures of Satan killing people while smoking pot, and nothing would happen...

Restless soul
September 9th, 2009, 04:02 PM
In my school we can carry a picture of Satan killing people while smoking pot but we can't come in shorts -.- . We even have a professor of physics that is an anarchist xD we don't learn anything at his classes, he just talks about standing against the system and he reads some famous free-minded writers ^^

ravenscar
September 14th, 2009, 06:05 PM
i wanna go there

Restless soul
September 15th, 2009, 01:56 PM
And guess what? They changed him for a metusalem bitch who is blowing our heads with formulas and shit... Fortunately I don't have problems with physics, I just sit half an hour to learn those formulas before the exam.

obnoxiousnickname
September 21st, 2009, 07:01 PM
I take the college prep program in my school and no one gives a shit about any of the rules. Half the teachers are far-left politically and some are known communists which I think is kick ass. It's funny my school is one of Rage Against The Machine streaming out of the doors during lunch and Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn books looked upon like the bible. The only thing is I heard that the regular program is where the teachers are sadistic assholes

katt
September 21st, 2009, 11:01 PM
In my school we can carry a picture of Satan killing people while smoking pot but we can't come in shorts -.- . We even have a professor of physics that is an anarchist xD we don't learn anything at his classes, he just talks about standing against the system and he reads some famous free-minded writers ^^

We can wear shorts...or less...

Restless soul
September 22nd, 2009, 06:09 AM
I take the college prep program in my school and no one gives a shit about any of the rules. Half the teachers are far-left politically and some are known communists which I think is kick ass. It's funny my school is one of Rage Against The Machine streaming out of the doors during lunch and Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn books looked upon like the bible. The only thing is I heard that the regular program is where the teachers are sadistic assholes

Lol. If you aren't making that up, well, you are one happy student. RATM RULEZ :cool:

ripmeidc
October 24th, 2009, 08:13 AM
i have no comments for that...

ztupid666
December 16th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Exaclty... It is not even the school that started that rule either. You will do that in nearly ANY workplace, including some of the lowest paying and "starter" jobs like McDonald's and other fast food places.

If your manager at work tells you "Where's your uniform?" are you gonna get in his face and scream "Don't fuckin' tell me what to do!! You're not God of all people!!"
What do you think will happen?

They (both schools and work places) tell you to do it because it makes them look bad and then it seems like they aren't doing their job right.

schools should have some sort of a dress code agreed it does help later on unless you have a job that doesnt care as much but most of them do and the schools enforces a dress code because it will teach you good habits. also it will help you be more success full in life even if it suck at the time.

V for vermicelli
December 17th, 2009, 06:04 PM
I have to wear uniform (with tie, gah) and i dont give a shit

"oh it takes away my individuality... JUST THINK OF THE FASHION!" boo fucking hoo

plus people wont bitch at me for wearing the same clothes all week

ripmeidc
January 27th, 2010, 06:13 PM
that is true, but school isnt about being professional. its about learning. and people get pulled out of class all the time because they have a 1 centimeter hole in there jeans. parents are protesting about it ALL THE TIME, its just stupid.

marcraft
January 28th, 2010, 07:23 AM
i wouldn't have minded a dress code like that, wore dress pants and long sleeve dress shirts since grade 9, a tie wouldn't be so bad as long as they let me wear one of those cowboy ties (think john travolta in pulp fiction.) if they had made me stop wearing jewelry, now then i would have been pissed.

i don't know how anyone can wear jeans, so uncomfortable. once you start wearing silk lined dress pants its hard to settle for anything else.

Xon
March 4th, 2011, 04:44 PM
You could always wear a skirt... Even more freedom for comfortability.

Me of course, I go for the kilt.

ripmeidc
March 5th, 2011, 01:47 PM
kilt, hah....

Xon
March 5th, 2011, 04:48 PM
You want to see?

Xon
March 7th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I have to go get my camera

Adax
March 28th, 2011, 08:41 PM
For me School Dress code is always a Problem
Im not sure but Tripp Jeans always seem to be a problem
And Chains/Chain Wallets
I don't get it
My thoughts is that chains can be used as a Weapon -If the chain is a unattachable One-
..I still don't See Why Every School I've ever attended hates Tripps and Chains.

GlenBeck
April 27th, 2011, 08:43 PM
lol imaboss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOuVlw3qBl4

xXcrockXx
April 27th, 2011, 10:31 PM
actually, i found an interesting article that just might educate some people on this subject

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A470Pf0Bdk&feature=related

hdeuce
June 27th, 2011, 09:22 PM
wakka wakka wakka

xXcrockXx
June 27th, 2011, 10:52 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/374481