PDA

View Full Version : Is your teacher better?

Dr Cantaloupe
May 26th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Today my teacher did what I consider one of the sweetest things i've ever seen any one in his field do. Stand up to the administration. Ok ok so maybe this isn't as earth shattering as some may have thought but you haven't got the context of the story yet. the second period bell rang and we all sit down to class. Our teacher arrived 10 minutes later disheveled and looking pissed. He promptly wrote on the board, "FUCK THIS SCHOOL!!!" Now this alone would have been sweet enough as it was but oh no he had something else in mind. After a period long discussion/speech on why the school was particularly horrible he abruptly quit. I was wondering if anyone out there had a teacher who did something similar if not better than my scenario. Is your teacher better than my teacher?

Cashis Clay
May 26th, 2009, 06:16 PM
wow. what the fuck was his problem?

Shadow fire
May 26th, 2009, 07:30 PM
there is a few teachers that i wanted to bone so hard when i was in school....

Dr Cantaloupe
May 26th, 2009, 07:33 PM
No one really knew what his problem was he just flipped out today. I'm sure i'll a hundred different stories tomorrow though.

deathlord888
May 28th, 2009, 03:53 PM
there is a few teachers that i wanted to bone so hard when i was in school....

haha YAAAAAAA

crazyassmetalhead
May 28th, 2009, 11:30 PM
that's pretty cool.

florida schools have gone to shit, i'm surprised there aren't teachers leaving left and right here to different states (though the whole u.s. school system isn't that well off either)...

anyways fuck skool, class of 09 bitches.

i'm done with that shit.

gheox
May 29th, 2009, 05:54 AM
haha YAAAAAAA

me 2 :D now that s a good ideea fuck school !!

Lexxay926
November 9th, 2009, 03:21 PM
That teacher isn't cool. It isn't cool to be so stressed in your work environment that you are forced to quit. Jobs are scarce due to the economy and teachers barely get enough money as it is. He obviously wanted to be a teacher because it takes a bachelors and a masters degree and the fact that he just couldn't handle the school just shows how much the school sucks or he sucks for letting down his students.