PDA

View Full Version : "Ferall is a whore"

LivingwithLouieDog
May 25th, 2009, 08:51 PM
The above was written in a bathroom at my high school. My name is Farrell. I'm no whore.

I have a research paper on beauty throughout Shakespeare due tomorrow morning. I have yet to start...

Oh, and I got a teacher fired, when he told me I should be medicated (to be a douchebag), then I was admitted to a hospital. >.<

That's what I have to say about school. Rawr.

Dr Cantaloupe
May 25th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Sweetest thing I have ever seen written on a bathroom stall was "Satan loves Einstein's cock." I have yet to figure out what it means exactly...Besides the obvious I mean.

deathlord888
May 26th, 2009, 03:49 PM
earlier someone wrote "the school will rain with bullets" man people were freaking, nothing happened tho

LivingwithLouieDog
May 26th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Funny thing is, I've made a habit of tagging bathrooms with "Increase the Peace" and the bathroom proclaiming my promiscuity is one I tagged two years ago.

Slawter
May 27th, 2009, 11:17 AM
People are stupid, if they dont get your name right they dont deserve to be acknowledged.

gheox
May 27th, 2009, 11:19 AM
The above was written in a bathroom at my high school. My name is Farrell. I'm no whore.

I have a research paper on beauty throughout Shakespeare due tomorrow morning. I have yet to start...

Oh, and I got a teacher fired, when he told me I should be medicated (to be a douchebag), then I was admitted to a hospital. >.<

same with me alot of teachers said i should b medicatead:D

Cecil
May 28th, 2009, 11:27 AM
same with me alot of teachers said i should b medicatead:D

I'm suprised none of my teachers have said that to me. They may or may not have said it to their fellow teachers, just not me.:D

mayflower
June 8th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Whoever wrote it's likely just a jealous ugly fat fat sipping on some h8terade.

My friend cut her hair really short and they sent her to guidance, accused her of having "gender identity issues" and gave her the ultimatum of either going to a therapist or getting kicked out of school. :/

So yeah, high school's fucked like that. I'm happy to have graduated as of Saturday.

Buddha
June 8th, 2009, 07:16 PM
here I sit so broken hearted,

Xon
June 8th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Happened to you buddha?

AssRot
June 8th, 2009, 09:09 PM

Thats mean :( ...all i write on bathroom walls is, "smoke mad nugs" and "suck cock." And drawing penis's and vaginas. And penis's and vaginas coercing with each other