PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest school rule

Ghostfacekiller
April 7th, 2009, 11:06 PM
what is the Stupidest school rule you have ever encountered. I wore a shirt to school and it had the logo of the manufacturer on front, Drunken Monkey. They made me wear it inside out. That day i saw 5 more people with Drunken Monkey Shirts on, they didn't have to do shit. I tried Pleading my case to the " SECURITY GUARD" That is was a kung fu fighting technique, No Luck. I finally caught a break when my science teacher learned what it said and told me that it was ok for me to wear it.

LiveWire
April 8th, 2009, 02:43 AM
Hahaaa..
Omg thats some stupid shit..
At one of my schools we werent allowed to wear anything with alcohol brands on it, but the words drunken monkey?
wtf...

sucks for you my friend

Imperium
April 8th, 2009, 02:52 AM
we weren't allowed to wear beanie's or as you yanks call 'em, woolen caps because of some asinine rambling that had something to do with drugs.
Just so you all know temperatures at school would occasionaly drop below zero on certain winter days.

Nebuchadnezzar
April 8th, 2009, 08:38 AM
My schools dumbest rule is the fact that there are almost no rules. That may sound pretty good to begin with, but it means that offhand policy is the law of the land. Really pisses me off sometimes, but I'm allowed to carry knives, so I can't complain.

tobias108
April 8th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Haha, we couldnt wear shorts on the summer xD

AssRot
April 8th, 2009, 02:54 PM
No hats of any kind in the school. And we can't say nigger

Nebuchadnezzar
April 8th, 2009, 03:23 PM
buzzkill. I used to carry my lighter tools in a hat.

it appears that you can't say it here either...

MetalMSTR
April 8th, 2009, 05:14 PM
when i was on school the onlyone rule i hated was the "proper haircut"
wtf about it? who fucking hell cares about having a stupid proper fucking haircut !
not mencionin that we was autorized to carry knives for being gastronomic students :p ...the cool part

pyro_davey
April 8th, 2009, 06:00 PM
there trying to make a rule at my school sayin were not allowed to say retard which is just retarded

Nebuchadnezzar
April 8th, 2009, 09:56 PM
davey, you need to start tagging everything with 'retard' if that goes through

twenglish1
April 9th, 2009, 08:20 AM
at my school you get 1 day of suspension if you are caught with a cell phone, and the phone gets taken and your parents have to pick it up, and if you refuse to give up the phone you get 2 days of suspension

freetibet
April 9th, 2009, 10:30 PM
my school has a no drinking on campus rule.

even if you're 21

Mexichaos
April 9th, 2009, 10:57 PM
At my school theres a "no facial hair" rule which is gay since half the science teachers resemble santa clause and the math and history teachers have like the worlds fucking longest goatees. I'm on spring break but i wish i could grow a goatee faster so i could be like -BAM! I FUKING OWNZ ALL YEW FRESHMANS! (I'm a senior who is often confused for a fresman)

freetibet
April 9th, 2009, 11:21 PM
ya my old school had that rule.

fucking fascist campuses

Mexichaos
April 9th, 2009, 11:47 PM
guys cant have their hair farther down than their shoulders or have anything outher that a "regular haircut" with no visual designs or words. Personally the only thing i would think of having on my hair would be something like "I am aware that you will read this simply becase its written in a manner that is no longer creative due to its overuse" with like a frame design around it on the back of my head
it would have to be real small thou since its quite long

LiveWire
April 10th, 2009, 06:04 AM
at my school you get 1 day of suspension if you are caught with a cell phone, and the phone gets taken and your parents have to pick it up, and if you refuse to give up the phone you get 2 days of suspension

wow... that is gay.

At my current school you can walk out of class to take calls if you want.
hahaha

saskwche
April 10th, 2009, 11:23 AM
my school take away hats that have any red or blue and also if they have the cetter C o W (gang related shit haha) but its really wack cuz some ppl arent even gangsters and and u can fucking tell their just like fuckin pretty boys but they still get them taken away and parents gotta come to school and pick em up and if u do it several times u get put on a gang contract

deathlord888
April 10th, 2009, 11:47 AM
no tag or snowballs.

Stabilo
April 10th, 2009, 11:48 AM
It's against school policy to wear anything which prevents the cameras from seeing your face. I wear my hood up. It's like my personal 'fuck you' to the school.

Ghostfacekiller
April 10th, 2009, 12:26 PM
It's against school policy to wear anything which prevents the cameras from seeing your face. I wear my hood up. It's like my personal 'fuck you' to the school.

your so bad ass.

Stabilo
April 10th, 2009, 01:35 PM
your so bad ass.

Tell me about it. I've got a mohican and Doc Martins as well. Fuck the system, rebel on. </sarcasm>

acexxacer
April 10th, 2009, 05:15 PM
my school has a "no leaving the classromm" rule but if they see yououtside they don't care another rule is that you cant have any red blue green or orange on your shirt or pants i can see red or blue but green and orange wtf?

pyro_davey
April 10th, 2009, 08:09 PM
my school has a "no leaving the classromm" rule but if they see yououtside they don't care another rule is that you cant have any red blue green or orange on your shirt or pants i can see red or blue but green and orange wtf?

you now st patrick day people were green some wear orange its like cathlic protastant shit or somethin

cherene
April 14th, 2009, 01:48 AM
at my school you can't walk around naked. i think that's a stupid rule, don't you?

acexxacer
April 14th, 2009, 02:08 AM
^i think your stupid,don't you?

N0M4N
April 14th, 2009, 09:24 AM
BURN! :)
we don't have any retarded rules at my school.

MetalMSTR
April 14th, 2009, 09:58 AM
wearing spikes is forbiden ...the guard once time told me this but i really don't payd attention to it and continued wearing them and noboddy did anything about it

saskwche
April 14th, 2009, 10:17 AM
wearing spikes is forbiden ...the guard once time told me this but i really don't payd attention to it and continued wearing them and noboddy did anything about it

wow ur real hardcore hahaha i can understand wat ur saying but srsly my typing inst that bad u should really work on urs

MetalMSTR
April 14th, 2009, 10:19 AM
there ara a lot of stupid rules but no one obey them
thats why i tried to say

saskwche
April 14th, 2009, 10:33 AM
u dont know english very well huh

MetalMSTR
April 14th, 2009, 10:40 AM
maybe i need to practice a litle more
hey stop making off topic

lessp
April 14th, 2009, 06:52 PM
there are too many dumb fucking rules at my school to count the worst being the dumbass dress code which includes a collared shirt tucked into cackis with a belt

Nebuchadnezzar
April 14th, 2009, 07:03 PM
sorry to put it like this, but

HA HA!

lessp
April 14th, 2009, 07:46 PM
it sucks so much

Chiri
April 14th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Get your asses to www.TheOmniForum.com newbies! Hope to see you there.

twenglish1
April 14th, 2009, 09:56 PM
i like Omniforums alot, ACB has gone to shits

twenglish1
April 15th, 2009, 01:54 PM
why did you delete that, i still saw it in the email notification and everyone else will too

cherene
April 15th, 2009, 06:41 PM

no. not all the time

saskwche
April 15th, 2009, 11:08 PM
why did you delete that, i still saw it in the email notification and everyone else will too

u talkin to me?

twenglish1
April 16th, 2009, 01:51 PM
yah GO OMNI!!!!

saskwche
April 16th, 2009, 09:54 PM
ohh u saw wat i was trying to make haha
it looked like shit so i delete it lol (on here it did but not wen i was typing it)

twenglish1
April 17th, 2009, 06:27 AM
oh it came out in the email notification fine but i forgot that this forum gets rid of a bunch of spaces in a row

saskwche
April 17th, 2009, 01:42 PM
yea or else i wud have kept it lol

Karnage
April 18th, 2009, 06:02 PM
I think the stupidest rules were that once I wore an ICP shirt with the hatchetman on the back and the principal said I can't wear it because he's holding a weapon WTF?!

Tarasen
May 2nd, 2009, 04:56 AM
the shittest thing at my school is the no-fighting rule. I can't really complain about much else, it's school, not a fucking night club.
I still try to make a fight club though.

Phoenix Fire
May 2nd, 2009, 05:55 AM
I cant really make sense of that.
Please try again.

Tarasen
May 3rd, 2009, 06:01 AM
What do you mean try again?
School is school, it's not meant to be cool.
There is no fighting, but I am trying to make a fight club.
btw, you americans get it pretty good uniform-wise you don't have a very strict dress code.
We aren't even allowed to wear black socks, they have to be white.
We don't have security guards though, so i guess it depends which you prefer.

StrummerJones1259
June 8th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Ha, once my friends got sent home from a school trip (they had to pack up their stuff and get on a cross country plane immediately).
Why? You may ask...
They put lotion on a toilet.
:/

Dem57
June 9th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Steel Caped boots was apparently against my old schools policy.

VIOLENTLY humble
June 9th, 2009, 09:22 PM
No weapons.

saskwche
June 9th, 2009, 10:14 PM
No weapons.

ur a dumb ass

RubySyntax
June 28th, 2009, 05:07 PM
We can't 'wear' any clothing that has *any* relationship to Bart Simpson. Same thing with Woodstock T-Shirts. What next, thought crime?

Akhyll
June 28th, 2009, 05:45 PM
The rules were, on my old school, "don't slap the teacher" and "don't smoke pot or else in classroom"...
If you can't have fun.
As if we couldn't wait to be out for this...

Twotails
June 29th, 2009, 09:01 PM
No PDA's in my school it means no public displays of affection so no kissing, hugging, holding hands ect. and theres camras everywere you look, and they check them all the time >.<

Cadaver Dog
June 29th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Pretty much all schools have that policy.
But most cams can't actually see shit, and almost none have audio.
They tried to scare me with them when I got involved in some bullshit SSRI bust in the bathrooms, found out that half of them aren't active until after 4:00pm, and the other half where so grainy you can't make out hardly anything, plus no sound and the location of every working camera.

Spread the word and no one got busted since then, I have no idea why they let me be in the room while they did all that shit.
Shit, most of the time kids go down they tell on themselves, most common one I've seen is they'll say a little detail about it they weren't told about, they'll use wordplay to get you to basically admit you knew what the fuck was happening.

Oh yeah, this is the stupidest school rule thread, um, my school's stupidest one was Zero Tolerance in general, saw a straight A student who had never missed a day of school since kindergarden get a permanent suspension for forgetting he had a dull swiss army in his pack back.

diamondaces1245
June 30th, 2009, 12:32 AM
I'd say the stupidest rule is that you have to have a mark above 0 to pass. Other than that, internet. You ain't allowed on basically NOTHING!!!! but if your school has PICZO unblocked, when school starts back up, check me out at the-smoking-section.piczo.com I have download links for everything you can think of that you would want in school. MSN, Proxies, Ares/Limewire and anything else anybody suggests.

xxxzz
July 1st, 2009, 01:57 AM
not allowed to bring in thermite for a science experiment even if the teacher approves or the fat ass deputy principle with send an anti terrorism/bomb squad to you house and suspend you for a week, then when your pissed off dad asks him what the fuck is wrong with himself he'll make up some crazy shit.

fucking fat shit.
i learnt the hard way :P

CSARANGER
July 1st, 2009, 02:40 PM
Our school banned solid white t shirts because they think it promotes white supremacy. But they don't enforce it to the non white kids. Actually, black kids have been known to wear malcolm x shirts with slanders on them, and the spanish kids all wear latin kings crap. I got sent home because I had a rebel belt buckle. I just got another that they thought was a Georgia flag. They are too dumb.

deathlord888
July 2nd, 2009, 12:57 AM
i would wear solid white every fucking day just because of that rule, now that is stupid

Anthony477
July 4th, 2009, 11:25 PM
My friend got suspended for sexual harassment for calling a fucker gay. Seriously,

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/131/319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

ripmeidc
July 4th, 2009, 11:34 PM
well our school says that we cant wear sweat pants because its "unprofessional".

I<3Chemistry
July 15th, 2009, 09:28 AM
at my school we can't go to the bathroom during class, they lock the doors becuz they 're afraid of vandalism

randomguy949
July 19th, 2009, 05:02 AM
For me it is definitely the Haircut policy.

For guys, you have to have it dead short, if it touches your collar, or covers your ears, they give you a warning. If you dont get it cut the next day, they force you to get a haircut and wont take you into classes until you do.

Its not that bad of a rule, but personally i think hair states who you are, and wouldnt really matter if someone saw you. Like the uniform thing is acceptable, shows how clean the school is. But hair is different.

ROGERS21
July 19th, 2009, 01:48 PM
ok the dumbest rule in school is no weapons! wat if u need protection? they should atleast put a little vending machine in the bathroom that sells knives, 9 mm's, hand grenades, etc.

ya so in the begining of the year when i get my locker packed i always decide better safe than sorry, so i bring my glock into school to put it in the locker and a teacher starts freaking out screaming V.T., V.T., WE HAVE ANOTHER V.T.(later found out it meant virginia tech!) and i hold up the gun and im like inspect it! but i guess it looked like she was gonna be shot, and thhen they tell me, no guns at school little kiddie!

hahaha

Anthony477
July 20th, 2009, 06:54 AM
ok the dumbest rule in school is no weapons! wat if u need protection? they should atleast put a little vending machine in the bathroom that sells knives, 9 mm's, hand grenades, etc.

ya so in the begining of the year when i get my locker packed i always decide better safe than sorry, so i bring my glock into school to put it in the locker and a teacher starts freaking out screaming V.T., V.T., WE HAVE ANOTHER V.T.(later found out it meant virginia tech!) and i hold up the gun and im like inspect it! but i guess it looked like she was gonna be shot, and thhen they tell me, no guns at school little kiddie!

hahaha

You think thats bullshit? My friends principle said, quote "Theres no such thing as self protection in school"

VenomUnleashed
August 5th, 2009, 02:32 AM
wow u guys think you got it crazy? my stupidest school rule is no shorts allowed in the dining area..beat that

pissed_drunk666
August 5th, 2009, 02:48 AM
the stupidist rule in my school is that you cant wear black or any colored socks for your gym class

VenomUnleashed
August 5th, 2009, 02:49 AM
haha ok i guess that beats mine

pissed_drunk666
August 5th, 2009, 02:54 AM
hahaha
I know man
fuck school
hate it
its a waste a sperm

VenomUnleashed
August 5th, 2009, 03:14 AM
u kidding? schools great. its just the people who run it that should flush themselves down the toilet. u cant say you dont enjoy skiving lessons with ur friends, having beer or playing sports? how about humiliating teachers?

its the only time in our life where we dont get payed, so we can do what we want. Later on in life its gonna be way harder to start slacking off when we start working.

Tarasen
August 5th, 2009, 03:27 AM
yeah but later on in life you dont have teachers walkin round lookin over your shoulder at everythign you do, see in my school and most others, its all about respect, the more respect you got, the less bullshit you suffer.
I'm at a fairly small school and i was 'bullied' a fair bit, but then my big bro moved down from my hometown and he got me into fighting and shit, and i decided to fight the dude with the most respect and it was piss easy and i got addicted (for lack of a better word) to the fight and at one point i took on this big dude and after a little while i thought..."Shit bad idea" and then i actually started a fight club and the teachers found the youtube videos which resulted in me being suspended for five days. So its a lot easier to get away with things out of school.
Btw, Australian schools are different to US schools so its probably a bad idea for you guys to fight because of the whole V.T thing haha

VenomUnleashed
August 5th, 2009, 05:35 AM
yah i know what u mean. i go to a boarding school and it can get mad. once a bunch of guys took on the biggest bullies in school whacked the shit out of them with wooden planks and shit. the teachers knew about it and allowed it..fight clubs are mad

ripmeidc
August 5th, 2009, 08:10 PM
that's fricken messed up...though your lucky you go to a boarding school because you get your own personal freedom...i want that.

fatnewb
August 5th, 2009, 10:50 PM
not allowed to wear holes in pants..and getting writen up for not moving out of a seat when the teacher didnt even ask me in the first place to move..that fucking bitch can suck my dick.....I felt like fucking rosa parks that day and im not even black.

hdeuce
August 5th, 2009, 11:22 PM
what is the Stupidest school rule you have ever encountered. I wore a shirt to school and it had the logo of the manufacturer on front, Drunken Monkey. They made me wear it inside out. That day i saw 5 more people with Drunken Monkey Shirts on, they didn't have to do shit. I tried Pleading my case to the " SECURITY GUARD" That is was a kung fu fighting technique, No Luck. I finally caught a break when my science teacher learned what it said and told me that it was ok for me to wear it.

Maybe they thought it was Brass Monkey. You know, "that funky monkey"

pissed_drunk666
August 6th, 2009, 01:53 AM
fuck and I thought my school was a piece a shit
hahaha
juss cuz I have a faggot as an administator
but seems like you guys have that shit rough going to a school like that

Tarasen
August 6th, 2009, 05:52 AM
yah i know what u mean. i go to a boarding school and it can get mad. once a bunch of guys took on the biggest bullies in school whacked the shit out of them with wooden planks and shit. the teachers knew about it and allowed it..fight clubs are mad
Fark mate! Where do you live?! I'd give me left nut to go to that school.
But on a lesser note, i never use weapons, for one; they're too dangerous and they take away to pleasure of using your hands :D
Every time the teachers see me with anyone other than my usual group they launch a massive fuckin investigation 'cos it usually means I'm organizing a fight.

CriminalAnarchist
August 16th, 2009, 12:59 PM
stupidest rule at my school...not a thread of red or blue(jeans are allowed to be blue) on us or else we hafta change to "borrowers" clothes which is basically unwashed old pe clothes. and our clothes get confiscated for the day...

twenglish1
August 16th, 2009, 01:25 PM
stupidest rule at my school...not a thread of red or blue(jeans are allowed to be blue) on us or else we hafta change to "borrowers" clothes which is basically unwashed old pe clothes. and our clothes get confiscated for the day...

why no red or blue? that is really stupid

holy07
August 16th, 2009, 03:33 PM
My old school, you couldnt run, jump, or touch anyone on the lunch field. Then, they put tape down the middle of the hallways, and have hallmonitors 'direct' traffic. you get a hall ticket if you walk on the wrong side, touch somebody, or stop somewhere other than your locker.

CriminalAnarchist
August 16th, 2009, 04:16 PM
why no red or blue? that is really stupid

i don't know something involving gang affiliation...so if we wore just a little bit of those two colors we were automatically a gangmember

xn8gx
August 16th, 2009, 09:52 PM
The stupidest rule at my school was if you were caught texting, you had to pay 15 bucks to get your phone back.
That and no weapons, they brought in a metal detector on us at the end of they year because we almost had a school shooting happen. Fucking freshmen crossed the line again...

mrw66136
August 17th, 2009, 06:29 AM
at the school i just graduated from, the stupidest rule was you couldnt wear anything of the same color, like, you couldnt match colors of your clothes or anythin, nothing could be of the same color, which is some bullshit
and a new policy they started this year is that they are taking any cell phones, not even if used during class, if you have one at the metal detector when comin into school in the mornin, they take it, whether its on or off or anything

VenomUnleashed
August 17th, 2009, 11:01 AM
My old school, you couldnt run, jump, or touch anyone on the lunch field. Then, they put tape down the middle of the hallways, and have hallmonitors 'direct' traffic. you get a hall ticket if you walk on the wrong side, touch somebody, or stop somewhere other than your locker.
hahahaha wtf?? is ur school called the robot academy? thats worse than fuckin prison

katt
August 18th, 2009, 10:42 PM
My schools dumbest rule is the fact that there are almost no rules. That may sound pretty good to begin with, but it means that offhand policy is the law of the land.

Basically this. They do get mad when someone tries to bring a gun to school, or sets a classroom on fire, but otherwise, they really don't care.

rancrawl
August 25th, 2009, 12:52 AM
ok at my old school fremont mentally challenged kids got my Studded Time to kill vest taken away. Im korean & they thought i was that virginia tech d00d.

another time i wore a sign that said "Don't Free Prisoners of Guantanamo Bay" didn't get in trouble for that. Same with wearing my shirts about hate & hell.

but i got a hat taken away cuz it had a C on it.

Lord Midol
August 25th, 2009, 03:55 AM
That and no weapons, they brought in a metal detector on us at the end of they year because we almost had a school shooting happen. Fucking freshmen crossed the line again...

It's disheartening that there has to be a rule prohibiting weapons. This is why Anarchy will never work and why I no longer even think it is a viable option.

VenomUnleashed
August 25th, 2009, 01:28 PM
It's disheartening that there has to be a rule prohibiting weapons. This is why Anarchy will never work and why I no longer even think it is a viable option.
just how shit is your imagination? no anarchy without weapons? in todays world more anarchy can be caused by the right words and a message than by a knife.

check out the Joker in The Dark Knight, the master of anarchy. Sure he has a knife, but the anarchy is through the message

Lord Midol
August 25th, 2009, 06:32 PM
just how shit is your imagination? no anarchy without weapons? in todays world more anarchy can be caused by the right words and a message than by a knife.

check out the Joker in The Dark Knight, the master of anarchy. Sure he has a knife, but the anarchy is through the message

I just removed my entire post as I think this is a simple misunderstanding of each others points. I don't have time (and can't be bothered right now) explaining what I said so I'll come back tonight :)

xDarryl
August 25th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Haven't encountered too much bullock rules but, this one teacher use to kick people out of the class room for the most stupidest things and I mean most stupidest e.g. moving your chair, standing up, if you coughed even, like you do anything and he'd be like "GET OUT NOW!!"

Wasn't my teacher ever but seen in action.

spawnxofxsatanx
September 3rd, 2009, 03:36 AM
The stupidest rule at my old middle school was(and still is)....
your not allowed to wear hair curlers to school.
i dont know why anyone would WANT to, but why would thay even THINK that.

hahaha

killa696
September 3rd, 2009, 05:42 AM
I your gettin bashed, you have to lie on the ground and take it, or you get the same punishment as the bully. The school counselor said to stand up to your bully and look them in the eye. do that and you get a smack to the face and ur on ur ass again.

fuckin school.

Makevali
September 3rd, 2009, 10:25 PM
My friend had a shirt on one day that said P.O.O.P which was an acronym for a practical joke shop, one teacher made him wear the shirt inside out then the next class he had the teacher asked why his shirt was inside out my friend explained what poop was and was suspended

Restless soul
September 14th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Hahaha catch 22 (if any1 watched the movie)

ravenscar
September 14th, 2009, 04:55 PM
i got a stupid rule that my school had long time ago, you could bring a gun to school, but with only one bullet to shoot the person your mad with

CriminalAnarchist
September 14th, 2009, 04:58 PM
My friend had a shirt on one day that said P.O.O.P which was an acronym for a practical joke shop, one teacher made him wear the shirt inside out then the next class he had the teacher asked why his shirt was inside out my friend explained what poop was and was suspended

that's ridiculous...he shoulda fought the school.

Julianibe
September 22nd, 2009, 10:05 PM
Why are the threads tags so...Out there?

ravenscar
September 22nd, 2009, 10:22 PM
because humanity fails

Tarasen
September 23rd, 2009, 06:53 AM
Bullying rules are all bullshit.
People always say that if you fight for reputation, you'll be fighting for the rest of your life.
I'd rather fight than take shit from people.
In my opinion, you should kick the shit out of someone and look scary as fuck when you do it, that way, nobody fucks with you ^_^

Restless soul
September 23rd, 2009, 03:00 PM
And what if the one who is bullying you is bigger than you? The best way to humiliate someone, is by words. If the one wanna fight, you don't. He hits you, don't hit back, but keep talk-slapping him. When he hits you again, there are 70% chances that everyone will come at your side and the attacker will go away humiliated, what's the thing you wanted. I am not strong, nor I know any martial arts, words are the sharpest sword.

madmanmike
September 23rd, 2009, 06:59 PM
lmfao, my school we wear nothing but polos, any thing else you get a code violation, has to be 3 buttons, no logos, no writing, solid color. Pants must be ankle length, Skirts minimum of fingertip. same with shorts. My buddy, was sick of the dress code, so he came to school in a skirt, to protest it, they said "you have to take the skirt off." he did. in the middle of the court yard. He recived applause, it was great.

Startdigging
September 23rd, 2009, 11:38 PM
I once tripped a school in middle school and a teacher yelled me, I was like wtf?! how the hell could she tell that I purposely tripped the kid, fucking bitch.
For real though the kids used to run to the cafeteria at lunch time, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only kid to trip some of the running kids, lol, don't really remember to be honest, but we were pretty devious, stealing shit outa backpacks and one time we even made a teacher cry, she was ugly and had it coming. love the suburbs=/.

Tarasen
September 24th, 2009, 09:17 AM
If I got expelled for posting my personal beliefs on my personal website, I would go to 60 minutes. Fuck the school for doing shit like that.
Heh, at my school I wrote hate speech and they didn't do anything like that.
If you're getting punished for stuff that's bad in school, but passable outside school, I would just not do the punishment, then when they escalate it to a suspension, just go to the news or 60 minutes.
Luckily, we have it a little better than they do over in Africa, so what the masses think makes at least a little bit of difference here.

Restless soul
September 24th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Lol Palmer, you have a Hitler's ancestor as the administrator xD

Tarasen
September 25th, 2009, 02:26 AM
More like an ordinary "Citizen of the State".
I hate how if you don't condemn them, you condone it.
If you don't turn someone in, you get charged as well, absolute bullshit.
Then they wonder why people don't respect the system.

Restless soul
September 25th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Nice theory.

Tarasen
September 27th, 2009, 03:10 AM
Thank you.
^_^

DickieNormus
October 29th, 2009, 08:30 AM
no shiting in teh urinals lol

ravenscar
October 29th, 2009, 08:33 AM
thats not stupid that acually decent

DickieNormus
October 29th, 2009, 08:34 AM
No hats of any kind in the school. And we can't say nigger rape iz alwayz cool lol

ravenscar
October 29th, 2009, 08:36 AM
what a dumbass

ravenscar
October 29th, 2009, 10:15 AM
no. i didnt notice that he necroed it though.off with his head

Dalisword
October 31st, 2009, 03:06 AM
At my old highschool there was a zero tolerance policy on any weapons. guns knives etc. they didnt even let us use butter knives for cutting their tough ass meat n shit (regular shit no big deal, its understandable) After seeing one of the other guys in woodshop pull out a knife to tweak his project i asked him about it, he said you can have knives with blades under 2 n a half inches. Sure enough, i looked it up and it says it is ok in the student handbook. I have personally seen people expelled/suspended for having small knives... WTF? Also I live in Iowa and we like to hunt, during deer season me and a friend left our shotguns in his pickup and parked it off school grounds because we didnt have time to drop them off at home. Some dickhead decided to search his truck because we didnt park it in the senior lot. We both recieved 2 weeks out of school suspension and had to see the counselor for 5 one hour "sessions" to talk about bringing weapons to school with malicious intentions. We got plenty of time to hunt after that.

V for vermicelli
October 31st, 2009, 04:33 AM
At my old highschool there was a zero tolerance policy on any weapons. guns knives etc. they didnt even let us use butter knives for cutting their tough ass meat n shit (regular shit no big deal, its understandable) After seeing one of the other guys in woodshop pull out a knife to tweak his project i asked him about it, he said you can have knives with blades under 2 n a half inches. Sure enough, i looked it up and it says it is ok in the student handbook. I have personally seen people expelled/suspended for having small knives... WTF? Also I live in Iowa and we like to hunt, during deer season me and a friend left our shotguns in his pickup and parked it off school grounds because we didnt have time to drop them off at home. Some dickhead decided to search his truck because we didnt park it in the senior lot. We both recieved 2 weeks out of school suspension and had to see the counselor for 5 one hour "sessions" to talk about bringing weapons to school with malicious intentions. We got plenty of time to hunt after that.

I know right, you bring 2 shotgun to school and get suspended! What is this world coming to? Heck if you brought a bomb jacket you might even get perminently excluded!

Dalisword
October 31st, 2009, 12:55 PM
I know right, you bring 2 shotgun to school and get suspended! What is this world coming to? Heck if you brought a bomb jacket you might even get perminently excluded!

Lol, i can understand why they did it but its a small school, grad class of 45, the teachers all know us, and the fucking truck was parked off school property BECAUSE of the guns, its bullshit. Now theyre expecting students to leave all handguns at the front door.

xXN0sferatuXx
October 31st, 2009, 01:07 PM
Also I live in Iowa and we like to hunt, during deer season me and a friend left our shotguns in his pickup and parked it off school grounds because we didnt have time to drop them off at home.

Ok, you now have legal right to sue the school for illegal search and prosecution. They have no right to search you if you were parked off grounds, but you gotta make sure that you were really off grounds some schools extend their grounds to the surrounding area.

Nebuchadnezzar
November 2nd, 2009, 02:00 AM
Nosferatu, huh?

well....

nosferatu ZODD, MUTHAFUCKA!!!
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/127/96054-nosferatu_zodd_by_vee209_super.jpg

My nosferatu has a bigger dick than your nosferatu.

xXN0sferatuXx
November 2nd, 2009, 03:26 PM
Wtf?!?!?!?!

Nebuchadnezzar
November 2nd, 2009, 04:18 PM
It's a character from an insanely badass manga called Berserk. All the most fucked-up things about manga rolled into one, with most of the shit you never thought you'd read in manga thrown in on the side. Read it.

EDIT: The manga includes many charming scenes like this:

http://view.thespectrum.net/manga/Berserk/Volume%2017/berserk_v17_217.jpg

and creative elements like this:

http://view.thespectrum.net/manga/Berserk/Volume%2011/berserk_v11_032.jpg

xXN0sferatuXx
November 2nd, 2009, 09:35 PM
Sounds interesting. I'll have check into that lol

Nebuchadnezzar
November 2nd, 2009, 10:12 PM
http://www.thespectrum.net/manga_scans/berserk/

xXN0sferatuXx
November 2nd, 2009, 10:34 PM
Sweet thanks for the link

Nebuchadnezzar
November 2nd, 2009, 11:25 PM
Yeah, that's got the entire series up to the present on it.

In the first scene, the main character's fucking a girl, she turns into a demon, and he blows her head off with a cannon in his badass metal arm.

Yeah.

xXN0sferatuXx
November 2nd, 2009, 11:49 PM
0.0 wow what a start lol

November 7th, 2009, 12:48 PM
OK, the stupidest rule at my school requires some background info so follow along:
I go to a technology school. The school has it's own wifi network, and every student is given a HP tablet laptop for their schoolwork. this laptop belongs to the student until they are returned at the end of the year. here's the stupid rule: no laptops allowed in class

ThorsHammer
November 8th, 2009, 07:49 PM
a security guard walked up to me one day i was wearing my "Practice safe sex, go fuck yourself" T-Shirt on and he told me to either change shirts or get off campus.

i simply pointed at the shirt and walked into my class room.

about 15 minutes later 4 security guards and two policemen were taking me off campus...

m3030078
November 9th, 2009, 07:21 PM
about a week befor the end of skewl last year our trans vestite vice principle cums on the intercom and sez "there haz ben an influx of hugging at this skewl and it makes sum people uncomfortable and i want it to stop imediatly"

thefireisfun
November 10th, 2009, 08:25 PM
the dumbest rule my school has is no fighting. once i was gettin beat after i pissed off this one kid and i hit him back to get away and guess who gets suspended? ME! the other kid gets only 2 detentions!

smalls
November 26th, 2009, 08:04 PM
at my school you need to fill out paper work to take a shit cause some frosh last yeah shit on the walls and floors of the bathroom

yummycars321
November 27th, 2009, 03:58 PM
we have to do the same thing, only the person didn't shit quite so vertically.

the person just destroyed the bathroom, taking out an enormous rage on the urinals.

CriminalAnarchist
November 27th, 2009, 04:22 PM
thats pretty fucking gross

hdeuce
November 28th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Whenever i find a bathroom with a lockable door and urinals, i lock the door and shit in the urinal.

CriminalAnarchist
November 28th, 2009, 03:35 PM
you're disgusting

methepyro123
December 19th, 2009, 12:48 PM
im on a fucking watch list at my school for violence. i steal sell trade and launder alchohol and money. iive been caught and i cant wear any shirt thats black. i wore an iron maiden shirt and i got 5 hours of deFUCKINGtention.

for the record... fuck the record.

yummycars321
December 19th, 2009, 11:15 PM
I'd say almost 100% of the rules at my school are bullshit. I go to a uniformed military based school, so every single god damn rule is enforced too.

zombiepunk86
December 20th, 2009, 01:42 PM
that sounds painfully fun haha

Cute Innocent Bunny
January 11th, 2010, 05:01 PM
The rules in general suck, but they don't bother me anymore. Its the individual teachers that bother me:

Health teacher: 5 points off your test every day you are late or absent. I asked if that applied if your whole family died. He said it wasn't going to happen. I take that as a yes...

English teacher: I turned around in my desk. Literally. Didn't do anything else. Got sent out of the room. She got pretty pissed as I started crying a little from laughing..

xXcrockXx
January 8th, 2011, 05:48 PM
the stupidest rule i had was that you needed the schools premission to make money on school grounds iwht a little business, and all proceeds go to the school! what, so a young learning student isn't allowed to make money?

Ayu
July 3rd, 2011, 06:22 PM
The no cell phone rule. Seriously? It doesn't even stop anyone from using them. My school doesn't let us use cell phones while on campus AT ALL. NOWHERE. Not even fucking lunch. I got my phone taken up at lunch by a rulefag AP. Next time I'll punch the bitch and run. They have no right to take away personal property. I dont give a fuck if it's a "rule". It's MY phone and I'll do whatever the fuck I want to with it :)

KusKus
July 3rd, 2011, 07:23 PM
ramble ramble

hdeuce
July 3rd, 2011, 09:48 PM
Its my gun, I can bring it wherever I please you have no right to take my personal property.

Ayu
July 3rd, 2011, 09:51 PM
Well, items like guns I can understand, because they're DANGEROUS. But why should they care about cell phones?

hdeuce
July 3rd, 2011, 09:54 PM
Property is property.

xXcrockXx
July 4th, 2011, 02:35 AM
The no cell phone rule. Seriously? It doesn't even stop anyone from using them. My school doesn't let us use cell phones while on campus AT ALL. NOWHERE. Not even fucking lunch. I got my phone taken up at lunch by a rulefag AP. Next time I'll punch the bitch and run. They have no right to take away personal property. I dont give a fuck if it's a "rule". It's MY phone and I'll do whatever the fuck I want to with it :)

maybe they don't want you texting and screwing around with games when you should be learning. and chances are your mom paid for it anyway.

jackn8r
July 14th, 2011, 10:34 AM
At my elementary school you had to wear a uniform, and if you didn't they would give u a super baggy shirt and these really tight pants that werent washed called the pants of shame that were all dirty, sweaty, and unwashed. It literally has marks on it from it being stepped on and kicked across the floor(shirt). I think the pants were ripped too. And the worsed part of it was.... that it wasn't even a private school and we had to wear uniforms.

Also another rule they made was that we couldn't play cards at lunch because we were too "loud"

jackn8r
July 14th, 2011, 10:42 AM
This is not so much a rule as an incident with a teacher

My english teacher absolutely hates me.
This kid who is not even in her class the same period as me is there anyway cuz he needs to help her with her computer. On his way out he slaps me and im already pissed that day so i say comeon, (and he is her favorite student btw) teacher, he slapped me lyk a little taddle tale. So she says be quiet your making too much noise. I say but he slapped me, she says stoppit what have i told you about talking too much?! I say but he justed walked by and slapped me. She asks the kid if this is true, he says yes. She pauses for a moment and then completely changes the subject and asks him if he needs a hall pass, tells me to shut up and get back to work, and then pretty much forgets about everyhting that happened 5 seconds ago.

jackn8r
July 14th, 2011, 07:01 PM
wut?

Cake
July 14th, 2011, 08:12 PM
I believe the dumbest shit was No hats. They said it was disrespectful. i know that school has at least 4 hats that were mine that ill never see again too :(

Also....During lunch all the bathrooms are CLOSED cuz people were smoking in there.....idk who though >.>

KusKus
July 14th, 2011, 08:14 PM
ramble ramble

Cake
July 14th, 2011, 08:25 PM
lol. i did...everyday.....i was doing an internship at the hospital so i could leave after 3rd block......and then i would go get high.......or i would go get high and go to the hospital......

KusKus
July 14th, 2011, 08:35 PM
ramble ramble

Cake
July 14th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Yeah....i watched a guy die in the ER blazed outta my mind.

Thunder
August 3rd, 2011, 12:18 PM
My old school had a stupid dress code. We couldn't wear shorts, collared shirts every day, slacks on Fridays, and you hair had to be off your ears and collar, so pretty much a buzzcut. Oh and girls had to wear skirts or dresses on Friday, and they couldn't be above the knee.

Thunder
August 3rd, 2011, 06:49 PM
I'm fine with the buzzcut because that's what I have anyways, but I don't like the collared shirt rule and downright HATE the slacks on Friday thing.

EDIT: It's also mandatory to participate in the school play. It was fine at first, but after 10 years I began to hate it. At least I'm out of that school now.

Thunder
August 3rd, 2011, 09:57 PM
Nothing is! It just got boring having to do it every day with no real purpose to even dressing like that. In other cases I am fine with it.

Thunder
August 3rd, 2011, 10:42 PM
Well I think it is important to dress nicely in some places...weddings, funerals, graduation,etc. But not school.

xXcrockXx
August 4th, 2011, 01:58 AM
They can tell you what uniform to wear, but forcing you to change your body (hair, weight, etc.) is ridiculous.

243shotgun
August 14th, 2011, 06:32 AM
You can't have knives at my school dumbest rule (in my opinion)

hdeuce
August 14th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Yeah that is a dumb rule. Fuck trying to keep kids from getting stabbed. If they deserve it they deserve it... ya know.

CriminalAnarchist
August 15th, 2011, 12:01 AM
shank 'em while theyre young

okieguy95
August 18th, 2011, 12:18 AM
wow.. thats gay. my school doesnt give a fuck about gangs. any day i go to school i wear either a plain red t shirt or i have a red bandana tied around my wrist.
i don't know something involving gang affiliation...so if we wore just a little bit of those two colors we were automatically a gangmember

hdeuce
August 18th, 2011, 12:56 AM
wow.. thats gay. my school doesnt give a fuck about gangs. any day i go to school i wear either a plain red t shirt or i have a red bandana tied around my wrist.

You are probably from a rural or suburban area with no gang problems locally. Usually locale makes a bit of a difference. Mr. Oklahoma.

okieguy95
August 20th, 2011, 12:52 AM
our town seems more concerned wit the rednecks cookin n sellin crank than gangs or even violent crime.

okieguy95
August 20th, 2011, 01:16 AM
but since this is for the stupidest school rule, i would have to say the stupidest school rule we have is we are not allowed to leave the classroom during a class period for any reason unless it is an absolute life or death situation. cant go take a piss, drop a load, or anything. i cant even leave to check my bloodsugar or take insulin or get anything else i need to take care of my diabetes.

1313Killer
August 24th, 2011, 12:15 AM
According to the counselor-dude, I am not allowed to carry my briefcase around with me and I am not allowed to wear my brass cobra necklace to school. This would be fine...if they had a reason for it. I mean, I can see the briefcase thing being a problem due to my history of using any blunt object I can get my hands on as a weapon, but why the necklace?

hdeuce
August 24th, 2011, 11:29 AM
say fuck it, Carry a knife... Keep it in your pocket.... Don't show anyone.... You wont be caught with it unless they unlawfully perform a search and seizure. School's argument that they can search your person and property and it isn't covered by the bill of rights is "By coming to school you are consenting to this search"... Your argument can be "It is illegal for me not to go to school, therefore I am legally obligated to attend, you can not legally obligate me to attend an institution which forces me to wave my rights." You just struck a blow against the entire educational institute in america. Hurray for 1313killer.

magicalmerf
August 24th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Our stupidest rule was that we weren't aloud to faze the new students....They used to allow it. They're fun wreckers.

1313Killer
August 24th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Went to school with necklace. Counselor-dude proceeded to fight with me over it and tried to take it. Principle tore him a new one and said there was no reasonable cause for not allowing me to wear the necklace. Score one for the only sane teacher there.

Royale
November 26th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Not exactly a rule but they took the doors off of the stalls in the restrooms for a few months...

rubixx786
November 26th, 2011, 07:10 PM
a few years ago my school decides that students were to affectionate, so they introduced a "no passionate hugging rule".