PDA

View Full Version : Kissing her after blowing a load in her mouth?

Pages : [1] 2

Underwaterfellow
March 17th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Ok, we've all experienced it. She just sucked you off or finished the night by swallowing your prodigious load. Ok now she comes up for a kiss, what do you do, you know she still has that taste of your very own cum still left in her mouth, but do you kiss her or do you hold your ground.

Personally, at first I refused to kiss her afterwards, but then she brought it up one day and played the guilt trip that if she was doing me the privilege of sucking me off the least I could do was kiss her afterwards. I still kind of hate doing it, especially with the thought of it always in the back of my mind.

On a side note though, it seems that as our relationship progressed it seems like I have to do so much more to get the attention focused on me, (ie having her work me off or suck me off) so many times I just basically fuck her till I cum, but there is no better feeling than having a girl suck you off.

Well this is open to all and I included a poll, girls/boys included. Do you kiss your girl or in the case that you are a girl in a heterosexual relationship does your guy kiss you afterwards?

Discuss.

freetibet
March 17th, 2009, 10:22 PM
maybe a little peck or something, but there is no way in hell i'm ever tasting my own cum lol

I don't usually say anything... i just kinda avoid serious kissing. Its yet to be a problem with any girl i've dated though. In fact I once got a "oops sorry" when i silently rejected a make out advance post-fellatio.

Kasnia
March 17th, 2009, 10:24 PM
The situation is a bit different with me I s'pose, but I don't have a problem with kissing my girl afterwards.

freetibet
March 17th, 2009, 10:31 PM
I bet you enjoy it even more afterwards :p

a2thae
March 17th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Ok, we've all experienced it. She just sucked you off or finished the night by swallowing your prodigious load. Ok now she comes up for a kiss, what do you do, you know she still has that taste of your very own cum still left in her mouth, but do you kiss her or do you hold your ground.

Personally, at first I refused to kiss her afterwards, but then she brought it up one day and played the guilt trip that if she was doing me the privilege of sucking me off the least I could do was kiss her afterwards. I still kind of hate doing it, especially with the thought of it always in the back of my mind.

On a side note though, it seems that as our relationship progressed it seems like I have to do so much more to get the attention focused on me, (ie having her work me off or suck me off) so many times I just basically fuck her till I cum, but there is no better feeling than having a girl suck you off.

Well this is open to all and I included a poll, girls/boys included. Do you kiss your girl or in the case that you are a girl in a heterosexual relationship does your guy kiss you afterwards?

Discuss.

Fuck snowballing.

No way, just dodge her, and go for the neck.

Underwaterfellow
March 17th, 2009, 11:13 PM
I bet you enjoy it even more afterwards :p

haha. I don't know, the experience isnt the most appetizing

tmz
March 18th, 2009, 09:10 PM
typically he kisses me afterwards.
i'm that awesome.

skullcandy
March 18th, 2009, 09:57 PM
dude, thats just fucking gross. thats like eating your own jizz. Hell no, she's brushing her teeth before i touch those lips.

freetibet
March 18th, 2009, 09:59 PM
typically he kisses me afterwards.
i'm that awesome.

or he has a fetish about his own cum haha

methtownblue
March 18th, 2009, 10:25 PM
I never had a blow job, because I like giving oral sex instead of recieving oral sex from a woman. But I always kiss after going down on a girl, because the vagina is one of the cleanest parts in the female body. So I feel assured that I'm not doing anything disgusting and dirty. I guess I'm a cunning linguist.

DollShank
March 18th, 2009, 10:44 PM
I don't think it matters really, but I'm a girl. :/
If I do do it to my BF it IS a little awkward when I try to kiss him. I feel like I havta brush my teeth afterwards.

gentle pastor
March 18th, 2009, 11:09 PM
I've only had a girl attempt ora a couple times and they were both awful; one of them kept giving me teeth and the other just didn't really do anything with it other than pop it in her mouth and hold it there. So technically I've never had proper oral sex.

tmz
March 19th, 2009, 05:15 AM
or he has a fetish about his own cum haha

no, this has happened to me with 5 different guys O___o

ramalamafafafa
March 19th, 2009, 05:38 AM

You have my attention.....

TotalAnarchyUK
March 19th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Its an iffy question, but I guess i have to as my lady loves the taste of herself.

freetibet
March 19th, 2009, 11:39 AM

at the same time?

bahahaha

methtownblue
March 19th, 2009, 01:34 PM
I've only had a girl attempt ora a couple times and they were both awful; one of them kept giving me teeth and the other just didn't really do anything with it other than pop it in her mouth and hold it there. So technically I've never had proper oral sex.

Poor num. I'm sure that you will find a girl who can get it right.

Ah well, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything awesome or important. Love how all the votes are even right now at 20.00% BTW.

tmz
March 19th, 2009, 08:23 PM
at the same time?

bahahaha

of course. thats the only way to have five guys.

AssRot
March 19th, 2009, 08:25 PM
of course. thats the only way to have five guys.

wat

:/ :/ :/ :/

Warpurlgis
March 19th, 2009, 08:56 PM

Wow that really sucks.

As for kissing after blowing a load in a chicks mouth, fuck that shit.

mccoy42779
March 19th, 2009, 09:21 PM
fuck no!!! I'll give her some mouth wash or a drink so she can wash it down first. But she would bring that shit up about why I dont kiss her after. I'm like, cause I ain't a fag!!

remadon1
March 20th, 2009, 05:38 PM
No chance in hell !

I love me and i love her but its not gonna happen.....

Akhyll
March 20th, 2009, 09:30 PM
I prefer cum on juggs, but in the facts : my cum, her mouth, her pussy, my mouth, what else ?
I enjoy dirt sex (said the bloody froggy...)

tmz
March 20th, 2009, 10:31 PM
wat

:/ :/ :/ :/

theres no way i was gonna seriously answer the question =]

Akhyll
March 21st, 2009, 04:30 AM
There is one : meet me !!!! :p

drugfeind
March 29th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Sex is good, sex is fine, doggy style or 69. Just for fun or getting paid everyone loves getting laid!

i don't kiss her afterwards.. she tried to kiss me once but i like pulled my head away and then she got all bitchy to me haha

If mean people suck... Do nice people blow?

tmz
March 29th, 2009, 08:48 PM
If mean people suck... Do nice people blow?

one would hope
=]

lDlRlUlGlz
March 29th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Ya my girl is a Transvestite so after she blows a load in my mouth i always like a kiss but hey that just me

Fuck_the_Pigs
March 29th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Wat the fuck? I'm sorry i just saw that and got so confused lmfao. So whose the guy and whose the girl??

Phantombaldspot
March 30th, 2009, 12:10 AM
I don't mind it as long as it's not immediately after. Give it a few minutes for her mouth to sort of get it all down and cleared. Keep a glass of water by the bed or something.

Mercury
March 30th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Hahahaha, this is so funny because this just happened to me. I'll kiss her, and I did, just no open mouth or tongue. Little pecks is all. It's only fair since she'll kiss me after I eat her.

a2thae
March 30th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Ya my girl is a Transvestite so after she blows a load in my mouth i always like a kiss but hey that just me

Are you a dude? or a gal?

Maggotsfriend
March 31st, 2009, 04:38 AM
Its happened to me a few times after my girl has finished rimming me.

lazy_D
March 31st, 2009, 09:01 PM
This has happened to me a few times, i didnt even realize at first but it hit me after we kissed. I felt grow as hell, but on the other hand you dont want to hurt their feelings...shit if you want another blowjob lol. The worst though, i was at my buddies house (and hes like 19-20 at the time and im like 16) well i got some amazing dome and straight up left right after. I get home, and im just relaxing when my phone rings. My buddies like what the fuck dude you got this girl crying in my living room asking why you left. I kind of felt like an asshole there was no way im tasting my own dick. sorry but ive slipped up before and i cant do it again. ewwww

drugfeind
April 2nd, 2009, 07:42 PM
lol you gotta hate the emotional cunts eh

tmz
April 5th, 2009, 07:54 AM
i hate emotional cunts.

XD

freetibet
April 19th, 2009, 06:44 PM
This has happened to me a few times, i didnt even realize at first but it hit me after we kissed. I felt grow as hell, but on the other hand you dont want to hurt their feelings...shit if you want another blowjob lol. The worst though, i was at my buddies house (and hes like 19-20 at the time and im like 16) well i got some amazing dome and straight up left right after. I get home, and im just relaxing when my phone rings. My buddies like what the fuck dude you got this girl crying in my living room asking why you left. I kind of felt like an asshole there was no way im tasting my own dick. sorry but ive slipped up before and i cant do it again. ewwww

You should have told them that she gives terrible blowjobs and you had to leave because it was so bad. :p

drugfeind
April 19th, 2009, 10:58 PM
You should have told them that she gives terrible blowjobs and you had to leave because it was so bad. :p

*cheers* to an awsome reply

I got a bj yesterday and every time i kissed her she would smile and say "do u like ur own brew" and i would blush. Eveery fucking time.

jadler
May 19th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Sex is the ultimate communion of organic fluids and secretions. If you can't handles your own cum what the FuCk are you doing having sex in the first place?

I mean if you can't handle what comes out of your own body then how can you handle her's?

Cashis Clay
May 19th, 2009, 05:24 PM
^^^^^Kid never got play in his life.

mayflower
May 21st, 2009, 10:30 AM
Sex is the ultimate communion of organic fluids and secretions. If you can't handles your own cum what the FuCk are you doing having sex in the first place?

I mean if you can't handle what comes out of your own body then how can you handle her's?

I agree completely. I don't know, it seems a little uptight to not be up for stuff like that. It doesn't make a person gay and it's no nastier than giving a blowjob or eating pussy.

It's silly and it takes away from the spontaneity and passion to have to stop or clean your mouth after oral sex before you kiss. :/

I'm probably out on a limb here, but I love making out after giving or getting oral sex.. sucking him clean after he's been in my cunt and ass too. It's all a part of sex, so it's all wonderful to me. Not gross in the least.

But whatever, to each his own.

Slawter
May 21st, 2009, 10:58 AM
im a sad case. nvr gotten head and im 18. most ive done is make out. its changin this summer, but still

LivingwithLouieDog
May 26th, 2009, 09:19 PM
He busted in my mouth, made me brush my teeth.
Since then, I don't let him finish.

Cashis Clay
May 27th, 2009, 01:28 AM
Palmer when are you going 2 end it all? Nobody likes a ginger.

drugfeind
May 27th, 2009, 07:38 AM

ouch!!!! that is so fucking brutal... way to not pleasure him. i hope he dumps ur sorry ass :P

Slawter
May 27th, 2009, 10:47 AM
There is no post above yours, moron.

That's somewhat surprising- at least you're honest...

surprising?

louix858
May 27th, 2009, 07:03 PM
lol i i had oral to many times to rember but the only time i had them when i was 14 my girl was 13, i was luky in a sence in that i hadnt "came of age" so it never felt bad kissing her arfterwards then one day all of a sudden i did and boy did she get one hell of a shock!! lol, she obosly didnt relize that boys actuly cum (she was only 13) lol so she must of thought i pissing in her mouth cuz she got up screamed "you sick bastered" and stormed out of the house never to be seen again :( havnt had a girl since and that was 2yrs ago!!!!

Maggotsfriend
May 27th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Get Mozilla, god dammit.

charlee
May 30th, 2009, 03:15 AM
I Can't even vote. Serious shit right here.

a2thae
May 30th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Dude is your space/"n" key broken or something?

Xon
May 30th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Yes it is... didn't you know?

louix858
May 30th, 2009, 10:47 AM
its not broke my stupid fuck of a bro spilt his smoothe over it and it sticks down ocasonaly sorry abut it. cant help it

Xon
May 30th, 2009, 10:48 AM
He was talking about charlee..

Wolkkkk
May 30th, 2009, 10:54 AM
If she doesnt snowball the stuff in your mouth i think its ok. I mean most of you propably eat snot from your noses and shit under your nails. So what does it matter

Maggotsfriend
May 30th, 2009, 10:58 AM
What about on screen keyboard?

louix858
May 30th, 2009, 11:10 AM
He was talking about charlee..

soz my bad when i looked at his post there wernt anything wrong with it.

Xon
May 30th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Because a2thae edited it already...

VIOLENTLY humble
June 7th, 2009, 08:58 PM
nope. the neck. nuff said.
you even THINK about sayin, ' eh, just a little goo',
----- catscan. brain tumor. or Gay.

rimmellondon27
June 16th, 2009, 10:55 AM
i do it with my man all the time!!! its no biggie we love eachother so no big deal course not very much stuff grosses me out thats just me tho

rimmellondon27
June 16th, 2009, 10:58 AM
well i mean after i blow him i kiss him and after he goes down on me we kiss after!! call me sick i dont care!!!

BlAcCbArBi3101
June 16th, 2009, 02:52 PM
he ate me out and i sucked him off
its a win/n
so theres nothing wrong kissing
cuz we both did wat we did
so it isnt as bad
but he kisses me after

r00t34d
June 16th, 2009, 07:09 PM

ummmm.... your a fucking freak

a2thae
June 16th, 2009, 08:15 PM
r00t34d, please refer to rule 1, and 3.

1. Keep threads mostly on topic.

(This means if you want to comment on someones post, go for it, but be sure to add some constructive insight. Don't just be like "ya man," or "Fuck that it's bullshit"...If you agree with them make it clear why you agree with them; and if you disagree with them state the reasons why you disagree with them etc. "Bullshit" is not a reason as of now.)

3. Don't start petty fights in the forum.

Consider this a warning.

Xon
June 17th, 2009, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the edit a2thae

AjokerA
June 22nd, 2009, 01:02 PM
i have no problem.but that probably because im bi(go ahead and laugh it up.i get enough bullshit about it everywhere else,im used to it)so he usually kisses me after im done.remember everyone,spitters are quitters :P

AjokerA
June 22nd, 2009, 01:18 PM

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!*high fives*

Maggotsfriend
June 23rd, 2009, 04:55 AM
Black???????

DJ Orange Soda
June 23rd, 2009, 08:17 PM
it's no big deal kissing her afterwards, not like you're sucking your own dick or anything

not to mention, that's the least you could do, oral is amazing, easily worth a kiss

Cuddles
June 23rd, 2009, 08:19 PM
it's no big deal kissing her afterwards, not like you're sucking your own dick or anything

not to mention, that's the least you could do, oral is amazing, easily worth a kiss

oh you know you would if you could. you give yourself a handjob....

Ninjaofdeth
June 28th, 2009, 01:49 AM
meh...peck is all i usually give her afterwords, but its worth it. if she's just teasing me/i hadnt came yet i really dont care about making out

TriggerHappyTV
June 28th, 2009, 01:06 PM
No, way i am kissing my girl after she eats it. thats like eating ur own cum, seriously. Idk, normally i just give her something to preoccupy her.

CHEETZzz
June 29th, 2009, 05:55 PM
dudes, that is what foreheads are made for XD

but as far as i go,
i'll still make out with her BEFORE i cum,
but will only like kiss her afterwards lol

blowjobs fuck yeah

CHEETZzz
June 29th, 2009, 05:56 PM
sorry double post

but

|
|
|
|
V

BITCH~!

1 inch dick
June 30th, 2009, 04:16 PM
I fucked up saturday. I was bangin this gal at 430 in the mornin. I had her scratchin on the walls n shit and i busted a couple nuts all up in her. Well she wanted more so she would suck my dick to bring me back to life. 3rd round of the evening i was fuckin her and we started makin it a bit. I realized i just busted a nut in her and she liked my dick clean and then we made out as we were fuckin some more. I pretty much recycled my man juices.:eek:

Even though it is a nasty thought, im still alive. I will keep on fucking the shit out of her. And i will keep busting nuts in her. When i am in the moment, i am down for whatever comes my way

kidinabarrel
July 6th, 2009, 12:50 AM
well i always tell my girl to brush her mouth if she wants a french one... but i can give her a normal kiss on the mouth afterwards lol thats all she gets if she doesnt brush her teeth

GrimReafer
July 12th, 2009, 12:36 AM

Holy shit. Cuddles your still hanging round here? Damn.

And my girl will do anything but gimme head. Its so fucking annoying and drives me up the damn wall. She loves gettin eatin out but when it comes to me...fuck no! But as for kissing her if she did...sure. Really nothing wrong with it. No snowball though. lolz. But she kisses me after always.

GrimReafer
July 12th, 2009, 12:36 AM
sry for necro

Buddha
July 12th, 2009, 12:47 AM
I would but I'm pretty much tough as hell.

Dracus124
July 12th, 2009, 05:19 AM
shit don't bother me none. it came out of my dick and not someone else's.

Xon
July 12th, 2009, 08:53 AM
You sure about that

kidinabarrel
July 12th, 2009, 09:12 AM
LOL hahaha

johnjohn15
July 13th, 2009, 12:56 AM
fuck that shit my girls lucky if i peck her after she swallows
shes my girl i love her and yea thats my jizz but thats her job
to handle tha jizz
i give her hers and i get mines

BlAcCbArBi3101
July 16th, 2009, 01:42 AM
Im a girl
I see no problem wit it
Between me and ma boyfriend
But if its any random girl with a boy,
Naw dats nasty

Monica
July 18th, 2009, 05:56 PM
In the early stages of our relationship I think he was creeped out by it,but since it's been 13 years anything prettymuch goes.

DJ Orange Soda
July 26th, 2009, 05:19 PM
And my girl will do anything but gimme head. Its so fucking annoying and drives me up the damn wall. She loves gettin eatin out but when it comes to me...fuck no! But as for kissing her if she did...sure. Really nothing wrong with it. No snowball though. lolz. But she kisses me after always.

that's pretty lame.. if i was you i'd act like i was gonna eat her out... then just... not

yeah, but i'm not into yoga rofl

N3VVRmiNd
July 29th, 2009, 02:48 AM
o___0

Snowballs?
El Paso.

pissed_drunk666
August 5th, 2009, 01:02 AM
I honestly wont do it
thats disgusting knowing how your own dick tastes by the fast of her mouth
Ill have to tell we ghat I owe er one or some other excuse

drugfeind
August 5th, 2009, 10:56 AM
man u dont taste ur own dick for one. for two, you dont jusat make up excuses cuz in the end they fuck you up the ass hard. numbaa 3, man the fuck up you little bitch

hdeuce
August 5th, 2009, 07:33 PM
man u dont taste ur own dick for one. for two, you dont jusat make up excuses cuz in the end they fuck you up the ass hard. numbaa 3, man the fuck up you little bitch

Yeah. Act like a man and take a load to your mouth.:cool:

drugfeind
August 5th, 2009, 08:39 PM
cheers!!that guys alittle bitch and needs to grow some balls
in fact all 34 of you that voted no deserve a kick to the head you pieces of shit. treat a girl that just treated u with an awsome blowjob with a kiss dont be a bitch and make little girly excuses
GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS
have some respect for women i know i do and it has taken me a long way unlike all you youngins who date for a week then split up

pissed_drunk666
August 5th, 2009, 08:44 PM
hahaha
well if you guys do that
thats your shit
but Im juss telling you that I wont do that

drugfeind
August 5th, 2009, 08:46 PM
cuz ur a little bitch

pissed_drunk666
August 5th, 2009, 09:06 PM
hahaha
I'm not the one that's tasting my own cum
and Ima a bich?
???
from what it looks like to me your the bich
cuz there g
your girls telling you what to do by tasting your own cum

drugfeind
August 5th, 2009, 09:25 PM
u dont taste the cum you knobshiner . i dont even think it has a taste i havnt tasted it ever when i kiss her. you just gotta treat girls right to have a healthy relationship i guess ur just a pig

pissed_drunk666
August 5th, 2009, 09:31 PM
hahaha
well Im not those kinda people thatre with there girl for like about a year
but I know how to treat a girl
althogh I understand what you guys were saying to atleast give we a kiss or something after her doing you the favor a giving you head
but I honestly dont think I would probly if I was fucked up or wasted
but sober
I dont know about that one

drugfeind
August 6th, 2009, 09:17 AM
u know why most girls are fucked in the head? it's cuz womanizers like u fuckthem in the head first so there scared and there heart is still mending itself back together. dont fucking do that you guys treat girls with respect even if they are bitchy do something cute for them that'll give u some bonus points that might get u extra sex or blowjobs or handjobs or hell in my case if u play ur cards right u get all of the above. one time i had sex with my girl 9 times in one day haha it was fuckeeed. made my dick hurt, especially when u rail the pussy hard like i do they love it but after hours of sex like that ur little man feels pain and tired lol give him a rest and have at er again.
just trying to help out all u virgins/ people who dont get much. give them love,happiness, pleasure, and romance,

PsYcHoSiS
August 6th, 2009, 10:31 AM
u know why most girls are fucked in the head? it's cuz womanizers like u fuckthem in the head first so there scared and there heart is still mending itself back together. dont fucking do that you guys treat girls with respect even if they are bitchy do something cute for them that'll give u some bonus points that might get u extra sex or blowjobs or handjobs or hell in my case if u play ur cards right u get all of the above. one time i had sex with my girl 9 times in one day haha it was fuckeeed. made my dick hurt, especially when u rail the pussy hard like i do they love it but after hours of sex like that ur little man feels pain and tired lol give him a rest and have at er again.
just trying to help out all u virgins/ people who dont get much. give them love,happiness, pleasure, and romance,

Don't approve of this-- But, i guess i don't see a problem with giving them a kiss afterwards. Just an FYI, i'm told it tastes sugary? and certain foods/drinks alter it's tastes?

hdeuce
August 6th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Drug feind is either a girl or has never had a relationship. You can't be nice to bitches they just get bitchier. If you don't want to kiss a female after you blow a load in her mouth then you shouldn't. That's like me telling my girlfriend she has to suck my dick after i put it in her ass, it's not right. Guys like you are the reason women think that they are so superior to men. They aren't. They deserve to be treated the same way they treat others just like guys do. If a girl tries to kiss me after she sucks my dick I turn away every time. If she doesn't like it she can go suck someone else's dick and kiss him, and I'll find someone else to suck mine.

drugfeind
August 6th, 2009, 08:18 PM
hey deuce bag read the post above urs that i wrote and ull find out ima dude and have been in many successfull relationships. my guess is u guys dont get much

Xon
August 8th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Drug feind is either a girl or has never had a relationship. You can't be nice to bitches they just get bitchier. If you don't want to kiss a female after you blow a load in her mouth then you shouldn't. That's like me telling my girlfriend she has to suck my dick after i put it in her ass, it's not right. Guys like you are the reason women think that they are so superior to men. They aren't. They deserve to be treated the same way they treat others just like guys do. If a girl tries to kiss me after she sucks my dick I turn away every time. If she doesn't like it she can go suck someone else's dick and kiss him, and I'll find someone else to suck mine.

You are a fucking idiot.

drugfeind
August 8th, 2009, 05:56 PM
thanks guys hahaha he is a total retard

Xon
August 8th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Yeah man, not a problem, most they people on here haven't had a real relationship ever and think they know what they would do.

For all those that never kiss after blowing a load in her mouth, let me say this, you would kiss her if she wanted, because you want head. If you deny this, then, you are gay, or you are not secure enough in your manhood to give just a little and will never get a blow job in a serious relationship because you won't just do one little thing.

drugfeind
August 8th, 2009, 06:00 PM
i totally agree with u man. as i said earlier u dont taste ur own cum unless she didnt swallow yet or somthin

Xon
August 8th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Yeah, and usually they swallow directly after you blow. I know my wife has to swallow several times to get it all, so by the time I kiss her afterwards, nothing there. Plus, she tries to clean up a little before she kisses me. Damn, I miss her right now...

drugfeind
August 8th, 2009, 06:18 PM
ya my recent ex girlfriend used to swallow and she always said it tasted bitter hahaha but id kiss her right after she swallows and i didnt taste nething. Although i never kiss with my tounge after lol well i have but idk i ussually dont

ravenscar
August 9th, 2009, 09:05 PM
this is sick, pleagh

Xon
August 9th, 2009, 10:01 PM
your a virgin... get over it.

Hebrow
August 9th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Dude...

I like eating girls out more than getting blown.

Don't know why, just do =/

ravenscar
August 10th, 2009, 03:20 PM
no in not a virgin, but get ing your own cum in your mouth is nasty

Xon
August 10th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Dude...

I like eating girls out more than getting blown.

Don't know why, just do =/

Ha ha, I have to say I love eating my wife out... But getting blown is fucking awesome too... so we do the 69 a lot...

no in not a virgin, but get ing your own cum in your mouth is nasty

You sound like a pre-pubescent fuck scarred of something "gooey"

drugfeind
August 10th, 2009, 08:02 PM
i agree with xon totally ,raverscar is a "pre-pubescent fuck"

anarkofaulk
August 10th, 2009, 09:49 PM
how inane a question.

hdeuce
August 10th, 2009, 09:51 PM
I am not a prebuscent punk, also not a fan of something gooey in my mouth. Sorry, guys I know you hate my opinions and think im retarded, but noe cum in my mouth. EVER,

drugfeind
August 10th, 2009, 10:03 PM
the cum doesnt go in your mouth if u ever tried it ud find out

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 11:36 AM
why is that your signature? pre puberty? wanna see my pubs? yes i am afraid of my own cum in my mouth, thats nasty and sick.

TotalAnarchyUK
August 11th, 2009, 12:46 PM
You obviously misunderstand the word prepubecent. This only emphasises your immaturity.

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 03:18 PM
oh, mabey i need to stop with the weed, but still that doesnt need to be his signature

drugfeind
August 11th, 2009, 06:59 PM
i have it as my signature because i felt the need. and not to insult your intelligence, but i think when i "feel a need" it is something strong and shall be done

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 07:09 PM
sigh... and people wonder what was wrong with that v- tech kid

drugfeind
August 11th, 2009, 07:46 PM
maybe he was a prepubescent fuck scared of something gooey?

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 08:02 PM
fuck you and the sperm you rode in on

drugfeind
August 11th, 2009, 08:43 PM
grow some balls you sick fuck

klorox
August 13th, 2009, 04:12 PM
I think you should just quit being a pussy and do it. It's just your own cum, it's not like another guys cum or anything.

DoNuT6666
August 13th, 2009, 10:51 PM

Discuss.
just do the same thing to her and see if she likes it

CriminalAnarchist
August 16th, 2009, 12:53 AM
i dont kiss my guy at least not right away i may kiss him other places but i think itd b weird for him...itd b weird for me too having his load in my mouth then his tounge or swapping spit ew...

Slawter
August 16th, 2009, 03:34 AM
*sigh* I never got a chance to see my girl this summer :( but we've been going almost 9 months strong w/out seein each other, so I know it'll work when I get out there in Jan. Damn dad makin me get my diploma out here. So yes, I still got my V-card

Xon
August 17th, 2009, 05:58 PM
i have it as my signature because i felt the need. and not to insult your intelligence, but i think when i "feel a need" it is something strong and shall be done

Nice dude....

harshmaster
August 22nd, 2009, 08:57 AM
i reintegrate, this is sick, if a guy wants cum in his mouth, most likely he doesn't really like the girl,

drugfeind
August 22nd, 2009, 10:43 AM
harshmaster are you retarted? its the other way around you fool if a guy be willing to let the cum from the girls mouth touch his mouth than obviously he cares about her. And when did anyone say they "wanted" cum in their mouth. We put up with it cuz its nothing after they swallow there is slim to no cum left. And i bet most of u bite ur fingernails, same shit , ur body produced it. how about people who pick their nose and eat that big slimy green buger lol . NOW THAT ISSSS BADDDD A microscopic amount of cum is nothing ive ate worse. everyone who thinks in the slightest way that eating their own cum is gross , is brainwashed by modern society. I think this constant brainwashing is what Jim Morrison meant when he said "your all fucking slaves". Slaves we are, and brainwashed like crazy. Really our only fears should be death or sickness, why waiste our time worrying about ALL OF THOSE little things when we can focus our mind in a more clear manner by only worrying about the BIG things. Think about what i have said . it is the truth and if you can't see it, well then , I pity you.

Xon
August 22nd, 2009, 02:28 PM
Thanks drugfeind, you said pretty much what I would have... Some people are just fucking idiots and slaves to the system.

harshmaster
August 22nd, 2009, 08:13 PM
hmm.. slaves, no. i dont want cum in my mouth, i fuck te system ass end fowards and back so............THE SYSTEM IS MY GIMP lololol

drugfeind
August 23rd, 2009, 10:38 AM
read what i wrote a couple posts ago you cumtwat. you are brainwashed like crazy
as i said in my post "Think about what i have said . it is the truth and if you can't see it, well then , I pity you." so i guess... that means i pity you and your brain and everyone like you. there are a lot of people like you

gheox
August 23rd, 2009, 12:05 PM
beating her after blowing a load in her mouth ?

drugfeind
August 23rd, 2009, 06:38 PM
beating her after blowing a load in her mouth ?

dude... u totally fail at life

Xon
August 23rd, 2009, 06:40 PM
harsh master, you need to shut up and grow a few...

drugfiend, gheox is just a troll...

drugfeind
August 23rd, 2009, 07:20 PM
ya i actually didnt mean to diss gheox but watever.

last night i got a blow job i could tell it must have been a strong tasting one or there was just a lot of cum cuz my ex :( had to swallow like four times and that is very unusual she ussually just swallows it all in one huge gulp

ravenscar
August 23rd, 2009, 09:05 PM
mabey it was a bad batch?

gheox
August 24th, 2009, 02:49 AM
hahah that just a joke..
thx for tjhe visual drugfriend bleah

Xon
August 24th, 2009, 08:20 AM
You know you like it gheox

hdeuce
August 24th, 2009, 12:30 PM
I still stand by the statement that pisses everyone off. If I don't want my girl to kiss me after i blow a load in her mouth, then i have the right to feel that way. If she doesn't like it, she can go find another dick to suck and i will find another bitch to blow me. Period. The End

Xon
August 24th, 2009, 01:39 PM
You need to get a blow job and then see how you feel when she rejects you since you won't kiss her... then you will beg her to do it again at some later date and she won't then you will take back what you just said... but you have to get a blow job first which most likely will never happen.

gheox
August 24th, 2009, 03:43 PM
I still stand by the statement that pisses everyone off. If I don't want my girl to kiss me after i blow a load in her mouth, then i have the right to feel that way. If she doesn't like it, she can go find another dick to suck and i will find another bitch to blow me. Period. The End

tru u can always pay a whore

ravenscar
August 24th, 2009, 05:38 PM
ok everyone talks, what does jizz taste like,

xDarryl
August 24th, 2009, 05:45 PM
I just try get her to have a drink asap before anything else.

hdeuce
August 24th, 2009, 07:08 PM
lol my gf blows me all the time and completely understands that i wont kiss her. And i have no problem getting women. She knows that. And she wouldnt ever try to make me do something like that. Just like i would never try to make her suck my dick after its been in her ass ,it's the same situation.

Xon
August 24th, 2009, 07:57 PM
You do realize that shit and jizz are two completely different things. Jizz on one hand is safe for you to eat and whatever, shit on the other hands has all sorts of bad bacteria and a lot of other things I am not going to get into because all but maybe 5 people on here would not understand...

Just admit that you are a pussy and scarred of your own jizz...

ravenscar
August 24th, 2009, 09:54 PM
ya im done with this, its geting sick

hdeuce
August 24th, 2009, 10:20 PM
IM not afraid of it just. I just dont like the idea of jizz being in my mouth no matters who it belongs too. I dont understand why thats so hard for you to come to terms with.

brandonpendley
August 24th, 2009, 11:11 PM
yeah I have kissed someone after I have cum in there mouth before.

drugfeind
August 25th, 2009, 07:48 AM
ravenscar ur gay!
hdeuce u really need to stop acting all cool. acting cool it will make us all hate u worse... and i noticed that u still didnt understand my statement before. u are totally incompetent its so sad to have a 25 year old who doesnt understand the "little things" that make girls love you forever. Maybe u just wanna be a slut ur whole life and be full of std's good job pal. thats a great goal.

Xon
August 25th, 2009, 07:59 AM
I couldn't have said it better drugfeind.

hdeuce
August 27th, 2009, 12:37 PM
You guys need to relax. Im not acting anything. I dont care if a girl loves me forever. I am what I am and will be forever no girl is worth enough for me to change that. If they cant come to grip with that reality I will move on. They can also. So can you.

Xon
August 27th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Then you should stop fighting against it...

ravenscar
August 27th, 2009, 02:09 PM
how am i gay?

EmbrExcell
August 27th, 2009, 07:56 PM
You just are.. You just are....

Maggotsfriend
August 27th, 2009, 09:39 PM
I would never kiss my boyfriend after blowing my load in his mouth.

ravenscar
August 27th, 2009, 09:43 PM
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? take it back embr! specially after that post ^ no offense im defending you

gheox
September 3rd, 2009, 03:55 PM
ahahhhahahahahaahahaha

Julianibe
September 22nd, 2009, 09:50 PM
I never had a blow job, because I like giving oral sex instead of recieving oral sex from a woman. But I always kiss after going down on a girl, because the vagina is one of the cleanest parts in the female body. So I feel assured that I'm not doing anything disgusting and dirty. I guess I'm a cunning linguist.

So if the vagina's one of the most cleanest on a woman, Does the piss sterilize it?

Fanboy
September 23rd, 2009, 04:22 AM
I wouldn't kiss her i start cum swapping with her
curious about a taste 'o me own Brand.

ravenscar
September 23rd, 2009, 04:29 AM
and you complain about homosexuals in your school, i wonder why they "touch your genitals"

Fanboy
September 23rd, 2009, 04:37 AM
Chill out man it would be a very intimate experience.

drugfeind
September 24th, 2009, 04:33 PM
So if the vagina's one of the most cleanest on a woman, Does the piss sterilize it?

they done piss out of there vagina.........

Xon
September 25th, 2009, 09:55 AM
drugfiend, don't worry about it... these 13 year olds don't know anything about anatomy and won't listen anyway.

madmanmike
September 25th, 2009, 01:02 PM
I have a even better question. After you blow your load in her pussy, do you go down on her?

ravenscar
September 25th, 2009, 01:04 PM
hahaha, he owned all of us

Xon
September 25th, 2009, 02:35 PM
I don't... just because I would rather not have that oozing all over my face...

But, after coming in her... I am usually done... well, after the second or third time.

ravenscar
September 25th, 2009, 02:39 PM
re own for x-on, he wins the game

Xon
September 25th, 2009, 02:40 PM
ha ha...

I win because i do this multiple times a day...

ravenscar
September 25th, 2009, 02:44 PM
hey ... um..... any idea on how to soundproof my room? my sisters just moved into the room beside me and.... you know?

Xon
September 25th, 2009, 02:47 PM
mattresses against the wall...

ravenscar
September 25th, 2009, 02:48 PM
i have a couch for a bed

Xon
September 25th, 2009, 02:49 PM
buy some mattresses then

ravenscar
September 25th, 2009, 06:10 PM
funny, anything else that might help?without making my room look like the psyco ward's "happy place"?

Xon
September 27th, 2009, 02:15 PM
whats wrong with a psych ward?

drugfeind
September 27th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Ya a psych ward is peacefull. Don't we all enjoy a bit of peace here and there?

Xon
September 27th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I love peace and quite.

drugfeind
September 27th, 2009, 08:46 PM
nirvana ftw mofo's!!!

Xon
September 28th, 2009, 08:26 AM
drugfeind, is this the only topic you post on?

drugfeind
September 29th, 2009, 08:11 AM
no loll i post in the drugs forum too.

Xon
September 29th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Oh, I never go there... thats why I don't see you around..

Shaby
October 11th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Everyone needs to chill the fuck out. Its your own cum. If you are disgusted with your own cum your retarded and a lier. Now if there is another guy there... that was a mistake...

I mean what???

drugfeind
October 11th, 2009, 08:07 PM
i raISE MY glass to that cheers!!

Rickaroo
October 29th, 2009, 02:51 PM
This thread gives me other questions;
If you could suck your OWN dick would you?
AND wouldent it be masterbation?
OR are you GAY since you sucked a dick?

Shaby
October 29th, 2009, 03:13 PM

I would probably have to see a therapist about not doing it 24/7, and yes its still masturbation:

masturbate v. i. [imp. & p. p. masturbated; p. pr. & vb. n. masturbating.]
To achieve sexual gratification by stimulating one's own
sexual organs, without the aid of a partner; -- typically to
the point of orgasm.

And no sucking your own dick wouldn't be any more gay than stroking it.
I think it would prolly be the best head possible, because who better to know what to do than the person getting it?

I cannot, however, suck my own dick. :( ... ;)

Maggotsfriend
October 29th, 2009, 03:47 PM
You pair of fucking homos, get the hell away from this site jesus christ.

Xon
October 29th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Ha ha ha... you tell'm maggot.

Maggotsfriend
October 29th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Your signature says it all.

Xon
October 29th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Ha ha.... That is the main reason for my signature... for others to see it when they fail.

TotalAnarchyUK
October 29th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Well, technically it wouldnt be gay to suck your own dick since being gay involves having a attraction for a member of the same sex.

It would be a case of faggotry however.

Xon
October 30th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Amen TAUK.

drugfeind
October 30th, 2009, 09:28 AM

fucking gay

Rickaroo
October 30th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Honestly i if your a man with a dick in youre mouth you are fucked up wether its yours or not. I'll stick with letting a bitch blow me then NOT kiss her.

Xon
October 30th, 2009, 02:21 PM
You sound like a retard...

hdeuce
October 30th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Would you blow a bitch after he kissed you?

OhShitNigga
October 31st, 2009, 11:50 AM
After you get your dick sucked you should not kiss the girl simple.

Maggotsfriend
November 1st, 2009, 02:12 PM

In prison I believe you would.

Shaby
November 1st, 2009, 11:02 PM

ha

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__B2Nz6TJqak/ScMNHCWB4NI/AAAAAAAAAAU/4bU9f6AkvPw/s320/Stoned+Cat+02.jpg

LexDoc
November 3rd, 2009, 10:09 AM
Methtown, like hell the vagina is one of the cleanest parts of the body... The pH of the vagina is acidic and has a natural flora of bacteria... primarily Lactobacillus and a whole host of micro-organisms... Well, if that includes your definition of clean... then, yes, it is clean.

Shaby
November 4th, 2009, 07:42 PM
would it still be called 69 if there were three people?

Maggotsfriend
November 4th, 2009, 08:37 PM
No.................

drugfeind
November 4th, 2009, 09:32 PM
it would be like 969 or 696

Shaby
November 5th, 2009, 11:56 PM
nah man. think like, a triangle or something... /_\

there is no way it would be called 696 or 969. thats like saying the next xbox is going to be 720/ or saying the xbox 360 was going to be xbox 2 before it came out.

drugfeind
November 6th, 2009, 06:40 AM
a triangle. why not think outside of it? like eventually with enough people, like say, an orgy it would become a huge gaping circle. or with 4 people it would be a square.

Xon
November 6th, 2009, 11:37 AM
so then, "360" should be the term for it.

DJ Orange Soda
November 6th, 2009, 12:06 PM
it could also be performed as a line.. but then someone would be left unsuckled... and that's no fun =[

drugfeind
November 7th, 2009, 08:24 AM
The 2 people at the ends of the line fragment can use electronics, come on now, this is a world of technology isn't it?

i_club_midgets
November 7th, 2009, 11:57 AM
I have no problems eating my own boogers. Why would I care about my own cum?

JoeyxViolence
November 7th, 2009, 01:34 PM
After i blow a load i full on mack with my lady

JoeyxViolence
November 7th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Honestly i if your a man with a dick in youre mouth you are fucked up wether its yours or not. I'll stick with letting a bitch blow me then NOT kiss her.

I sucked a couple cocks in my younger days and im not gay

drugfeind
November 7th, 2009, 05:10 PM

Thats very interesting, and kind of shocking to say the least:eek:
So, let me ask you a few questions.... Your compltely straight but you have sucked cock. What was the reason that you sucked it or from the sound of it you blew more than one time and maybe even multiple different people. Did you enjoy it? Did u get the dudes cum in your mouth or was it before you even hit puberty?:confused: This is disturbing but yet interesting at the same time.

i_club_midgets
November 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM

Yes you are.

drugfeind
November 8th, 2009, 05:30 PM
loooool he didn't even answer my questions, hes obviously a cock sucking fag bag.

Maggotsfriend
November 8th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Fuck off Midget your a raging homo who reeks of faggotry.

Shaby
November 9th, 2009, 03:31 PM
I think orgy is with 5 or more ppl, but what do you guys think. 3 ppl = threesome, or trixty nine (lol). 4 ppl = four-some, or ???. 5+ ppl = orgy. 14 ppl = sexy party!

Maggotsfriend
November 9th, 2009, 04:44 PM
You ever considered just looking up the definition?

a2thae
November 10th, 2009, 03:32 AM
Methtown

yeah, you wouldn't bother if you knew methtown looks like a 12 year old kid who's only girlfriend he's had was over the internet.

Also, as of now, for as long as I decided to log on, I'm going to start banning idiots again. Well, starting tomorrow.

Xon
November 10th, 2009, 08:35 AM
What do you mod a2thea?

Shaby
November 10th, 2009, 10:36 AM
I have no problems eating my own boogers. Why would I care about my own cum?
ewwww

Orgy
Orgy Or"gy, n.; pl. Orgies.
A frantic revel; drunken revelry. See Orgies
[1913 Webster]

-- From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48

Orgy Or"gy, n.; sing. Orgies. [F. orgie, orgies, L. orgia,
pl., Gr. ?; akin to ? work. See Organ, and Work.]
[1913 Webster]
1. A sacrifice accompanied by certain ceremonies in honor of
some pagan deity; especially, the ceremonies observed by
the Greeks and Romans in the worship of Dionysus, or
Bacchus, which were characterized by wild and dissolute
revelry. Usually in the plural form.

Note: [The singular is rarely used in this sense.]
[1913 Webster]

As when, with crowned cups, unto the Elian god,
Those priests high orgies held. --Drayton.
[1913 Webster]

2. Wild, drunken, or licentious revelry; an uninhibited
carouse. --B. Jonson. --Tennyson.
[1913 Webster]

3. A series of sexual activities involving more than two
couples in a group. --Yay!
[PJC]

4. Hence: An event characterized by unrestrained indulgence
in passion; as, an orgy of buying of internet stocks.
[PJC]

-- From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48

a2thae
November 10th, 2009, 10:39 PM
What do you mod a2thae?

Dating & Relationships.

EmbrExcell
November 10th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Oh really? That's like.. The one board that I've never bothered with. I'll check it out sometime.

Xon
November 11th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Dating & Relationships.

I didn't know that... hmm k....

kellsea
December 30th, 2009, 04:12 AM
i don't let my boyfriend cum in my mouth, but,
ha, still... when i give him head, i don't expect him to kiss me afterwords.
cuz, when he goes down on me;;
once he's finished he's tried to kiss me. and, of course, i deny him.
i would never lick myself. so i wont kiss him after eating me out.
(:

Shaby
January 12th, 2010, 09:30 AM
lol.... Why is that gross?? I mean everyone has there opinion, but a lot of stuff that people find weird or gross are only because someone they knew or looked up to believed so. I'm only in my second semester of college but I've already decided that nothing is really weird unless you make it weird.

Not saying I'd ever participate in a circle jerk, but if you like it... what ever floats your boat... :)

And kellsea, as long as it not endangering to your health, you should try it sometime. It makes for a more romantic experience, thus strengthening your relationship (if thats what your looking for).

drugfeind
January 12th, 2010, 10:53 AM
shaby, your totally right man. You have brought a new light into what many had thought was a very dim situation, thanks for your input!

Shaby
January 14th, 2010, 08:16 PM
I do what i can :D

Doomsday Warrior
January 14th, 2010, 09:15 PM
You must be eatin' new pussy.....wait'll you get a bit older, Bud...then you'll realize that not all fruit can be eaten before rinsed....."cleanest part"......BWaaahaahaahahahahaaa!!!

Shaby
January 15th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Hmm I guess thats a plus of having only one mate.. You wont have a chance of tasting some other guy's (or guys') load (or STDs).

J Fizzle
January 21st, 2010, 08:02 PM
never!
tasting your own cum is horror!

hdeuce
January 23rd, 2010, 12:31 PM
i don't let my boyfriend cum in my mouth, but,
ha, still... when i give him head, i don't expect him to kiss me afterwords.
cuz, when he goes down on me;;
once he's finished he's tried to kiss me. and, of course, i deny him.
i would never lick myself. so i wont kiss him after eating me out.
(:

I would finger you and then stinck my hand down in your mouth, But still wouldnt let you kiss me after you swallowed my load. and you WOULD swallow it.

gheox
January 24th, 2010, 02:35 AM
:D hahahahahaha

ravenscar
January 24th, 2010, 02:37 AM
this humor still amazes me

Shaby
January 24th, 2010, 01:49 PM
I would finger you and then stinck my hand down in your mouth, But still wouldnt let you kiss me after you swallowed my load.

Lol... Retarded... My friend would jizz on your pillow if he knew you

gheox
January 24th, 2010, 02:19 PM
if i knew you i would jizz on your breakfast

hdeuce
January 24th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Im pretty sure, that i would murder your friend for being a fucking scum stick. Then murder you for being his friend.

Shaby
January 24th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Hahaha! What the duece hdeuce? gheox had a funny response but you had to resort to violence?

ravenscar
January 26th, 2010, 10:20 PM
rapcat dun dun dun

J Fizzle
January 26th, 2010, 11:40 PM
looks like a fight is about to start

hdeuce
January 28th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Sorry shaby, Im more evil than witty, Its a close race though.

pissed_drunk666
January 20th, 2011, 06:24 PM

hahaha
thats some
me funny shit

van grim
January 25th, 2011, 06:13 PM
wooow!! thats umm all i have to say but yea i done that

N3VVRmiNd
January 26th, 2011, 06:37 AM
Only one guy ever blew a load in my mouth, and we weren't kissing status. I wouldn't kiss him if someone held a gun to my head xD

pissed_drunk666
January 26th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Only one guy ever blew a load in my mouth, and we weren't kissing status. I wouldn't kiss him if someone held a gun to my head xD

hahaha
THATS DOWN!!!
I juss think...thats gay

N3VVRmiNd
January 27th, 2011, 10:13 PM
lol did you happen to notice that I'm a female?

motorhead
January 28th, 2011, 03:15 AM
not my first choice. can't say it hasn't happened though. there's worse things, trust me!

pissed_drunk666
January 29th, 2011, 12:42 AM
lol did you happen to notice that I'm a female?

hahaha
yep
I wanted to double tap before I said anything
hahaha

Xon
January 29th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Rule 29) In the internet all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents.

Its true....

FattyMcBoomBoom
February 2nd, 2011, 08:51 PM
Its my stuff in her mouth and fuck it...get dirty.

N3VVRmiNd
February 5th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Agreement. Screw being high maintenance and it's not homosexual in the least bit... unless she blew some guy right before you did xD

killinbodies
April 2nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
i, wont kiss my girl after she blows me, she thinks its funny to kiss me quickly and catch me off guard.
most chicks are the same way, munch pussy and smear your face in it and come of for a kiss, DENIED...