PDA

View Full Version : stealing money out of the change rooms

dreygoth
February 18th, 2009, 09:57 PM
dude theres so many IPODS and money and cell-phones and gum

should i just take this shit or u think i would get caught?

skullcandy
February 18th, 2009, 10:04 PM
YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHAT, GET THE HELL OUT. THIS IS THE WRONG FORUM. let me redirect you to the social group known as "THE ART OF STEALING".

dreygoth
February 18th, 2009, 10:36 PM
ok send me then lol im new at this shit

dreygoth
February 18th, 2009, 10:38 PM
waz the URL?

panterax
February 19th, 2009, 11:29 AM
http://www.anarchistcookbook.com/f59/ xD

Xon
February 19th, 2009, 11:37 AM
Holy fuck...

deathlord888
February 19th, 2009, 06:07 PM
if i caught someone going through my shit on my way back out of the weight room i would fucking kill them

twenglish1
February 19th, 2009, 09:37 PM
i would do the same thing

remadon1
March 1st, 2009, 08:04 AM
dude theres so many IPODS and money and cell-phones and gum

should i just take this shit or u think i would get caught?

WITH IPODS AND CELL-PHONES IN THERE YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT
STELLING.....gum?

Cake
March 1st, 2009, 08:29 AM
.....i had like 100 bucks stolen from my shit once.....assholes......now i stick my valuables up under the sole of my shoes or keep it with me......

MarkZ
March 12th, 2009, 06:53 AM
just make sure they won't get caught or you'r in the shit man.
Just steal money and go buy an ipod with that lol

marcraft
March 12th, 2009, 04:35 PM
if I caught you stealing My shit from the changeroom. i would stalk you and stab you to death on the way home from school. and if i didnt catch you id ask everyone untill someone told me who suddenly had $400 , a CRKT M16-14 LE , and a leatherman Wave with my name engraved on the side. except i dont Ever put anything valuable in lockers.

if your that desperate for money get a real fucking job; it pays more, takes less time, and wont get you killed or arrested. and no-one keeps their ipods in there lockers, they wear them in their pockets in gym.

MarkZ
March 12th, 2009, 05:18 PM
You'r gonna be suprised, in my class, over 20 person have more than 20 $ in their pocket and valuable items too.
They dosent put lock and their locker is not really safe. The door's lock is easy to pick(take less than 1 minute ) and if i take 1 $ from everybody i can get 30 $ in one time.
I have 3 gym class in 1 week. I can get 120 $ per week ( my friend week pay )

But i agree with you, an job is better and contain less risk.
But who is that stupid to wear the thing he stole, poor guy

katt
March 12th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Unless you're doing for enjoyment, stealing is just a waste of time. If all you're after is money/material objects, go get a job, or beg for spare change or something.

g0disd34d
April 25th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Are you retarded? Stealing is a crime, and honestly, rather pathetic.

Slawter
April 27th, 2009, 10:58 AM
if I caught you stealing My shit from the changeroom. i would stalk you and stab you to death on the way home from school. and if i didnt catch you id ask everyone untill someone told me who suddenly had $400 , a CRKT M16-14 LE , and a leatherman Wave with my name engraved on the side. except i dont Ever put anything valuable in lockers.

if your that desperate for money get a real fucking job; it pays more, takes less time, and wont get you killed or arrested. and no-one keeps their ipods in there lockers, they wear them in their pockets in gym.

So you bring an M16 to school? smaaaaart.

xortan
May 4th, 2009, 03:20 PM
good money in it just dont get caught or you'll most likely get your teeth kicked out

rsdbaby
May 4th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Its actually a knife:

http://www.shopping.com/xPO-Crkt_Crkt_M16_14_Titanium_Knife

Still grounds for expulsion though, and a violation of concealed weapon laws.

Camper
May 5th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Are you retarded? Stealing is a crime, and honestly, rather pathetic.

Remember what forums your on...

drsteeze
May 5th, 2009, 03:36 PM
haha dude number one you probably wont get caught, number 2 that's kinda an asshole move, and number 3 hahah "Gum" hahahahah you sound like a punk ass freshman saying that shit.

lem0nz4all
May 8th, 2009, 09:38 PM
God FUCKNIG forbid you steal some freshmans $1.39 pack of Orbit, he may just shit himself when he sees its gone and thinks of the ass whoopin he will get when he gets home.

But yea steal the shit, no cameras because its a locker room, stash the shit in a bush and not your locker.