PDA

View Full Version : IN fucking class essays

skullcandy
February 18th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Freaking ridiculous concept, i'll shoot the fucker that came up with it. We have to write an essay in 40 minutes in class about a topic, which is to be revealed just prior to the class period, about ROMEO AND JULIET. I know it has its ups and downs for being in class, like the teachers don't grade grammar as harshly, BUT STIll , 40 minutes!
I want to hear peoples thoughts on this. Also, i'm not allowed to use my copy of ROMEO AND JULIET for quotes, which is gay because i got a 60 on the last essay for lacking my 2 quotes. Again, i want to hear peoples thoughts.

Kasnia
February 20th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Quit your bitchin'. In my 11th grade history class, we had to write essays for our final exams. The amount of essays we wrote depended on how much school we missed. I only had to write 2 essays (the class was an hour and a half long) other people had to write over fourteen essays. Not so bad now, is it?

deathlord888
February 20th, 2009, 06:35 PM
lol mad exams have this as the whole exam, both grade 11 and 12 english where just write a big essay it is pretty standard. best tests 2 because you dont even have to study

Cake
February 20th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Yeah. Honors english 3 sucks ass.......i got a 31 in there. Cuz the teachers a bitch.....i wrote good essays.....i get like a 25 on them....i turned in some of my homework....but everything i didnt turn in was the only thing she counted. I PARTICIPATE in class...Add imput to things and i have a 10 participation grade.

Teachers are gay and want to RIUN your LIFE....im gona have to get my GED if i fail this....

Kasnia
February 20th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Yeah. Honors english 3 sucks ass.......i got a 31 in there. Cuz the teachers a bitch.....i wrote good essays.....i get like a 25 on them....i turned in some of my homework....but everything i didnt turn in was the only thing she counted. I PARTICIPATE in class...Add imput to things and i have a 10 participation grade.

Teachers are gay and want to RIUN your LIFE....im gona have to get my GED if i fail this....

And if you fail at getting your GED too, then I'm sure you'll finally realize why you got low grades in that class.

Cake
February 20th, 2009, 07:14 PM
No. i make As in everything. cept english. cuz i dislike it.

Kasnia
February 20th, 2009, 07:16 PM
No. i make As in everything. cept english. cuz i dislike it.

Well then, what do you do? Go into class with a different mindset. Maybe if you think, "Hey, English class won't be so bad today. Maybe I can actually learn a thing or two, like how to spell some words or use proper capitalization." then it won't be so bad.

deathlord888
February 20th, 2009, 07:27 PM
lol my math mark is in the nineties english is the low fifties funny how that works

skullcandy
February 20th, 2009, 08:59 PM
alright, i'm done bitching for right now. It wasn't as bad as it could have been.

ThorsHammer
November 8th, 2009, 07:03 PM
write about how romeo and juliet were only 13 and thinking that their love would last through their whole lifetime (young and stupid)