PDA

View Full Version : Wtf is this bs!!!!

Cake
January 29th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Ok so they say that students could smugggle in shit through there pants...this HAS to be fake!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj0B51vs8RI

Phoenix Fire
January 29th, 2009, 02:13 PM
I can carry more .

Ghostfacekiller
January 29th, 2009, 03:13 PM
I can carry more .

thats cause your vagina is so huge

Cake
January 29th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Lol thats gotta be fake.....it pisses me off.

Ghostfacekiller
January 29th, 2009, 03:34 PM
I bet he can put all that in his pants but i dought he can walk.

Cadaver Dog
January 29th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Why the fuck would you need that many pieces?

Besides, the point isn't to kill a motherfucker, it's to scare them off or some shit, unless you really hate the poor prick, and a normal clip is more then enough to off the cock jockey.

Fuck, I only carry for intimidation, I never have to squeeze off a few unless it's a really dumb hood rat who wants to be hard, and one shot to the ground/sky/feet is enough to scare off most any inner-city shitfuck.

AssRot
January 29th, 2009, 04:45 PM
everyone at my school carries about that many gun at any given time

skullcandy
January 29th, 2009, 05:44 PM
i have about that many shoved up my ass right now. Mind you, its rather uncomfortable sitting down.

CHEETZzz
January 29th, 2009, 11:53 PM
dude, that's not fake.
i also could carry more

Zamato Elite
January 30th, 2009, 04:22 AM
Bullshit. That is pure propaganda.

Maybe if the state would lessen the ridiculous drug laws, gangs wouldn't be so prominent. Just a suggestion that happens to be backed up my countless studies and statistics.

ramalamafafafa
January 30th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Bullshit. That is pure propaganda.

Maybe if the state would lessen the ridiculous drug laws, gangs wouldn't be so prominent. Just a suggestion that happens to be backed up my countless studies and statistics.

But you can't get bribes and taxes from pot dealers, heh?

Meh, sorry to state the obvious.....

Cuddles
January 30th, 2009, 09:37 AM
But you can't get bribes and taxes from pot dealers, heh?

Meh, sorry to state the obvious.....

there was a video that i saw yesterday...lemme find it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0mEDE_w1xo

that took forever...but there ya go....they even say, tax it, set age restrictions, just legalize it....

Zamato Elite
January 30th, 2009, 02:47 PM
there was a video that i saw yesterday...lemme find it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0mEDE_w1xo

that took forever...but there ya go....they even say, tax it, set age restrictions, just legalize it....

There you go. That is exactly right.

But will Obama actually change anything? Well, probably not. He's not radical enough. He's just the status quo. The Government would never turn their backs on big pharma.

Obama has talked about decriminalizing pot (Which is prob a better idea), but I want ALL drugs legalized/decriminalized. But seriously, if they legalized or decriminalized drugs, then I'm willing to bet a large amount of cash, gang violence would decrease heavily.

We need a radical in office god dammit. Ron Paul 08'

Cuddles
January 30th, 2009, 04:28 PM
no.

we do NOT need a radical in office. we need a competent leader in office. that would be something that ron paul is not.

Zamato Elite
January 30th, 2009, 07:44 PM
no.

we do NOT need a radical in office. we need a competent leader in office. that would be something that ron paul is not.

Yea, I leader who is competently destructive. Great idea!

Ron Paul is competent, he's one of the most experienced politicians in congress. He knows economics, history, and the constitution (Which is not something McCain nor Obama can boast) and he has a voting record to back it up. He seems pretty competent to me.

Cake
January 30th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Whats the difference between legalizing and decriminalizing? (Probably newb question)

MissTruant
January 31st, 2009, 02:56 AM
Only in the states...

But wow, pulling the shotgun from behind his back? Lmao. Don't we all wish...

deathlord888
January 31st, 2009, 10:14 AM
normal clip is more then enough to off the cock jockey.

wtf will a clip do, i have a shit load sitting around... my sister puts them in her hair dumbass it is called a MAGAZINE fuck you dumb liar.

http://olegvolk.net/gallery/d/15649-1/clip-magazine0491.jpg

Nebuchadnezzar
February 2nd, 2009, 09:02 PM
Why would you even bother with guns? My school is incredibly liberal, especially for a religious school. To quote the school's issued information book DIRECTLY:
The school recognizes that pocket knives are a tool and that if appropriately used, they are permissible in the school community. It is expected that all users of pocket knives will use them safely and with discretion, and that they will be expediently put away after use. Switchblades are not allowed.

Largely for the purposes of image/intimidation, up until a few weeks ago I went to school every day with a Leatherman Skeletool on my belt, a barlow-pattern in my backpack and a single-blade Swiss Army knife in a special pocket I sowed into my hat.

Then I lost the hat.

You might think none of that stuff would be useful, but just the other day I used the Leatherman to chase the bolt of an auto-locked door back into its housing so I could get into the third floor of one of the school buildings. Then, me and my friend screwed a strip of metal over the housing so it couldn't automatically lock anymore. We know it wouldn't take much to immediately see it; it's mostly for the sake of establishing how often people smarter than wood go up there.

freetibet
February 3rd, 2009, 12:00 AM
I don't think having school uniforms would keep this guy from pulling shotguns out of his ass...

Cadaver Dog
February 3rd, 2009, 12:29 AM
wtf will a clip do, i have a shit load sitting around... my sister puts them in her hair dumbass it is called a MAGAZINE fuck you dumb liar.

http://olegvolk.net/gallery/d/15649-1/clip-magazine0491.jpg

I lied somewhere in that? I don't see it.

Clip and magazine is interchangable almost anywhere you go, I admit, that was bad word choice, on my part, but you fucking understood what I meant.

Point still stands, one magazine is more then enough to off someone, you don't need a few magazines to kill someone, for Christ's sake.
You don't even need to kill someone, that's all these "hard" ass wiggers problems, they don't grasp the concept of "scaring someone off", those dumb fucks deserve getting the 5-0 on them, though.

rsdbaby
February 3rd, 2009, 12:43 AM
The video is real and while it probably isnt practical for him to carry around that many guns they are just showing how easily he can carry that many guns. Having said that a 9mm will easily fit in a book bag or purse, regardless of whether or not someones damn shirt is tucked it. Students shouldn't have to shed their first amendment rights at the school doors.

Nebuchadnezzar
February 3rd, 2009, 12:56 PM
Second amendment, dickwash.

deathlord888
February 3rd, 2009, 04:30 PM
Clip and magazine is interchangable almost anywhere you go

anywhere it is filled with dumb ass wanna be gangster faggots then yes any were where people know shit then no....

You don't even need to kill someone, that's all these "hard" ass wiggers problems, they don't grasp the concept of "scaring someone off"

i will agree here tho, but you do not need a gun for it

Cadaver Dog
February 3rd, 2009, 04:54 PM
Most people don't know shit, and a lot of those that do keep their mouth shut.

Niggers around here are stupid, you got to really scare those coons, or really fucking hurt them, and I'd prefer that I didn't have to whip out a knife. Again, they're so stupid, they will test you. I can't think of anything besides a very heavy object, gun, or knife that would work, besides pussing out and calling the pigs.

deathlord888
February 4th, 2009, 09:14 PM
we have this thing called fists they work pretty good for people who are not pussies

Cadaver Dog
February 4th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Yeah, fists are nice until bitch got 5 buddies jumping on you.

Keep your honor to yourself, I'll be out sparking a 'j while you're in the ICU with your teeth jammed down your throat and multiple puncture wounds because you want to fight like a 'non pussy'.

deathlord888
February 4th, 2009, 09:21 PM
actually i dont get jumped, seeing as i know when to keep my mouth shut and when it is ok to open it. and i have been jumped once by 3 people and won it isnt that hard. just take out one hard and fast then the others are nervous and hesitant

Cadaver Dog
February 4th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Internet, total bad ass generator.

I let other people's minds do the work for me, all those "what ifs" and shit.
If you've got a second, look at my 'space, I look like a queer, I'm borderline finger-down-throat skinny, I'm white, and 14, yet no one fucks with me.
Reason? They think I'm a total hard G tweaking ass motherfucker.

Or like you mentioned earlier, let the mouth work for yah.
I've avoided a lot of shit by straight talking kids to the point of scaring them off.

deathlord888
February 4th, 2009, 09:50 PM
yup as long as you dont go acting like you run shit and you cant back it up your usually good

Phoenix Fire
February 5th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Second amendment, dickwash.

Bahahahaha.

charlee
February 5th, 2009, 06:30 PM
i wasn't suprised at all by all the pistols, but when the shotty came out, then i started to think it was fake.

but seriously you probably could carry that much, for about 5 steps and one falls out and shoots you in the dick.

Nebuchadnezzar
February 5th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Like Plaxico Burress! :D

Raist
February 9th, 2009, 04:35 AM
Sure you can fit them on him while he's standing still. But if he took a single step he a) couldn't bend anything, and b) it would show huge bulges/fall out.

Chiri
February 9th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I don't think the point is really that he can carry all that, but he could smuggle a weapon or two into the school at any given time.

More weapons--->Not necessarily more dangerous

And yes, if he walked with all that stuff in his pants it would be exceedingly obvious that he either had weird ass related problems, or he was smuggling a shitload of weaponry.

freetibet
February 10th, 2009, 06:41 PM
and i have been jumped once by 3 people and won it isnt that hard. just take out one hard and fast then the others are nervous and hesitant

Your little sisters don't count...

deathlord888
February 10th, 2009, 06:43 PM
lol i will admit they were not very tough, but really if you work out often and hard you can win, seeing as people who jump in groups are pussies

Nebuchadnezzar
February 10th, 2009, 07:05 PM
I've found that avoiding confrontations through intimidation is much easier than actually winning them: since my neighborhood is occasionally rough, I made a leather glove held together with crude stitches and copper rivets; it works as brass knuckles, but its primary function is to be scary as fuck.

Plus, the overall effect also includes a certain loom and drawing 1 or 2 knives with a deliberate, unconcerned air.

GaMeRbOt
February 11th, 2009, 12:45 AM
I clocked some nigger in the back of the head with my longboard trucks, and when I say nigger, I mean it in the term of "Ignorant Jackass", not jiggaboo, I would have just said jiggaboo. And no that is not the primary function of my longboard, I use it mainly to "loiter and prowel" so says the local police department.

dielon
February 11th, 2009, 01:21 AM
LOL oh god i love the uzi at the end.

Cake
February 11th, 2009, 05:28 AM
You can barly smuggle anything in my school :(

They run drug dogs and locker checks randomly.
And theres a lotta snitches.
...god damn metal detectors too.....

Trace007
February 11th, 2009, 09:33 AM
I was just waiting for him to pull and RPG out of the other pant leg and a 42" samurai sword out of his ass.

Cake
February 11th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Lol........thats the next video........

Raist
February 12th, 2009, 04:57 PM
2 girls one samurai sword.

freetibet
February 13th, 2009, 12:58 AM

do you live in nazi germany or something?

Kambo57
February 27th, 2009, 03:46 PM
i love tht so much he pulls a i think 44 magnum (corrent if am wrong) and i thinking WTF he cant evan shoot that the recoil will blow his arms half way around his body and the shot gun will blow him to the ground lol and i love when he takes the shotgun out of his pants lolol

littlepunk
April 29th, 2009, 12:11 PM
hahahaha!
he pulls out a shotgun

TotalAnarchyUK
April 29th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Damn..............

wushuq92
May 10th, 2009, 07:34 PM
thats a clip that is in Michael Moore's film bowling for columbine. Its propaganda to scare all americans into thinking every little whiteboy carries around 20+ guns with him

69knight3
May 17th, 2009, 09:04 PM
i thought it was possible till he pulled out the shotgun

jadler
May 19th, 2009, 04:20 AM
I am just waiting for someone to ask that kid to take a shit. If he sharts a grenade then I'll be impressed.

Shanx
May 20th, 2009, 10:40 AM
haha im actually cooler with most of the gangbangers in my school than the white kids. the blacks arnt that bad..its just the loud obnoxious fat black bitches that never shut the fuck up that piss me off..

crazyassmetalhead
May 21st, 2009, 09:40 PM
that video is hilarious......yes you can have that many weapons hidden on your person.

but you can't walk very well with a fucking shotgun in your pant leg....

whoever said that that video is meant to make middle aged white people nervous (paraphrasing) is dead on.

Karnage
June 7th, 2009, 05:18 PM
like a gang member will have a budget to afford seven of those tiny handguns, 3 Berettas, 2 revolvers, a Remington shotgun that isn't sawed off, and an Uzi, and just because you can carry all those guns doesn't mean somebody will, like who would walk to school with a shotgun up their leg? I wouldn't unless it was World War III!

deathlord888
June 7th, 2009, 09:12 PM
lol all those guns would pull his pants off and i bet they are mad sticking out the back of him

dbpeege
June 19th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Duh it is fake. It skips. He might be able to carry that many guns (my favorite was when he pulled out the shotgun and it skipped like three times) but that doesn't matter (well kinda hard to beleive all of them especially the shot gun) because apparently they decided to fake this one.

gahazy
June 20th, 2009, 03:14 AM
If He's got that many on him, what happens if he forgets about one? I mean hes not going to misplace that shotgun :L

ripmeidc
June 20th, 2009, 12:09 PM
thats def. fake......

randomguy949
June 22nd, 2009, 10:47 PM
yeah, no one would walk around with all those guns in thier pants, way too obvious

i think the point of the video was just to show people just how easy and discreet it is, for kids who attend school, to hide shit in their pants.

hahahaa the shotgun wass so funny, you would have to walk around pretty stiff-legged to pull THAT off

sloucher
June 27th, 2009, 03:31 AM
Ok so they say that students could smugggle in shit through there pants...this HAS to be fake!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj0B51vs8RI

Its not fake its just that the kid prolly couldn't walk with all that shit in his pants, just stand there

TriggerHappyTV
June 27th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Hey i know a kid that carried a fuckign ozzie on him in our school after some kids beat him fuckign shitless for no reason. He also carries a sawed off shotgun sometimes with a huge as clip, its not hard to adjust clothes to fit certain ways so this is possible.

Cadaver Dog
June 27th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Dude, are you serious?
First you ask if anyone here has an M-16 to sell you in CB, now you're claiming you know a kid who carries a sawed off shotgun with a huge ass "clip"???
And the fuck is with Ozzie? You mean Ozzy Osbourne?

Buddha
June 27th, 2009, 10:52 PM
All my shotties be havin clips yo!

xXcrockXx
January 9th, 2011, 11:09 PM
bringing a weapon to the fight isn't pussy, its tactic. i'd rather be a trained marksman or melee fighter than good fist fighter because chances are there will be something i can use or i will be packing something, even if its ust a swiss army knife.

dbpeege
February 5th, 2011, 09:13 PM
You are only saying that because you are a pussy. Correct me if I am wrong but the point he was making was that you were bringing a gun to a fist fight. By the way, making gun threats does not make you look tough. It makes you look like a little, bitch. Post back when you actually kill somebody. Even if you did decide to shoot someone that would just make you an asshole anyway. Do not even try to tell me something like 'I did not mean I would kill him, just shoot him in the leg' you would be facing jail time and you would be the local prison bitch for being enough of an asshole to bring a gun to a fist fight.

dbpeege
February 5th, 2011, 09:18 PM

Maybe that is a good thing...

I love you for saying that

dbpeege
February 5th, 2011, 09:22 PM

I don't think having school uniforms would keep this guy from pulling shotguns out of his ass...

I concur, 'catch me if you can'

xXcrockXx
February 7th, 2011, 04:33 AM
There you go. That is exactly right.

But will Obama actually change anything? Well, probably not. He's not radical enough. He's just the status quo. The Government would never turn their backs on big pharma.

Obama has talked about decriminalizing pot (Which is prob a better idea), but I want ALL drugs legalized/decriminalized. But seriously, if they legalized or decriminalized drugs, then I'm willing to bet a large amount of cash, gang violence would decrease heavily.

We need a radical in office god dammit. Ron Paul 08'

hey lets start with one at a time. what most left wing activists lack is concerntration. they have incomplete projects all over the place, but if they put all their effort in one thing at a time, they would have better results.

xXcrockXx
February 7th, 2011, 04:42 AM
like a gang member will have a budget to afford seven of those tiny handguns, 3 Berettas, 2 revolvers, a Remington shotgun that isn't sawed off, and an Uzi, and just because you can carry all those guns doesn't mean somebody will, like who would walk to school with a shotgun up their leg? I wouldn't unless it was World War III!

if he was a gang member, the gang could have chipped in and they share them

xXcrockXx
February 7th, 2011, 04:53 AM
i guess im a pussy then. but, nevertheless, an alive pussy, and like cadaver dog said, you don't have to fire it. just pull it out, maybe a warning shot, and they would go away. if they had a gun or were experienced, they would try something more daring and more professional then mug some guy. and most muggers would run at the sight of a fully or semi automatic pistol aimed at them.

however, i wouldn't use a gun. i was thinking more like pepper spray, or a swiss army or something.

that may make me a pussy, but at least i wouldn't be a stubborn asshole who relies only on his fists against someone he has no idea of their capabilities.

SomeRandomDude
February 17th, 2011, 07:43 AM
I'm white, and 14.
That much is pretty obvious.