PDA

View Full Version : Easy, and safe way to blow a car up

Nitroxer
July 6th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Take a large shirt or cloth and drench it in gasoline, open their hood and just lay it on the engine and walk away. Or to make it a dramatic way you can light it on fire, stuff leaves in their engine, anything taht is flammable

Spirit of Diablo
July 13th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Wow, that's great, how did you figure that out? I suggest you go buy a cake and celebrate your greatness.

the homo phobe
July 13th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Yeah. Now, if you could explain to me how that is going to 'blow up' a car as you put it. It seems like a more efficient way that would actually work is a)thermite on the hood, roof, etc. Light and run(won't blow up, will melt through) b)fill up the car with C4 and run. Then detonate from a very far way away c)fill up the tank with gas/kerosene/whatever. Stick flammable liquid soaked rag into tank, attach few feet of slow burning fuse, light and run far away. I honestly don't thin a burning rag on the hood would 'blow' up a car, much less be safe in doing so.

thebeatlesrock
July 13th, 2006, 03:37 PM
yea like a gas soaked towel or whatever you said
would just ignit and it wouldnt cause an explosion
but it would prolly fuck up his car pretty bad

the homo phobe
July 13th, 2006, 03:45 PM
@ who? me or the dumbass(the other guy)

thebeatlesrock
July 13th, 2006, 03:47 PM
the dude that posted this bullitin nitroxer or watever

N2O
July 13th, 2006, 08:34 PM
The engine head is over 3inches thick steel before you even get to anything that could be considered remotely flammable.
Unless it's an old car and has a glass petrol pump driver off teh cam there won't even be any petrol in the front end of teh car.
There is no way this could possibly work.

YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON.
THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

the homo phobe
July 14th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Thanks N2O, you said what I said in your own special way. Basically, smart people words!

Temptation
July 14th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Thermite above the gas tank would work..the entire car would blow up...assuming the gas tank was full...or half full...or atleast had a good amount of gas in it

Cuddles
July 14th, 2006, 06:10 PM
......gas does not explode....you might get a fireball...actually, you probably will get a fireball....but you're not gonna get an explosion unless you had the gas under pressure and on fire at the same time.....which i dont think would happen.....

thebeatlesrock
July 14th, 2006, 06:15 PM
thats what im saying
gay doesny explode unless pressurized
most people think that just like putting a fircracker would blow it up but no
it doesnt wor like that

the homo phobe
July 15th, 2006, 11:57 PM
I've always wanted to do what they did on Dukes of Hazard. With the bow and flaming arrow and gas can. LOL> Doubt it would work as well as they had it but still would make a mess. XD

thebeatlesrock
July 16th, 2006, 12:07 AM
yea its pretty cool
i did it once but with a one gallon tank
it didnt do all that
but there was a pretty massive flame
and then the ground was on fire
maybe if u pressurized it with like
alka seltzer
and airtight sealed it
maybe that would work
a whole box of alka seltzer
i gotta try it

spraypaintscene
July 16th, 2006, 04:38 PM
I didnt think there was a safe way to blow up a car, man.
but if you use cotton balls its much better

ZEALOT989
July 18th, 2006, 03:33 AM
Take a large shirt or cloth and drench it in gasoline, open their hood and just lay it on the engine and walk away. Or to make it a dramatic way you can light it on fire, stuff leaves in their engine, anything taht is flammable

first of all, theres no complete way to safely blowup just about anything.

second, thats just retarded.

ZEALOT989
July 18th, 2006, 03:33 AM

first of all, theres no complete way to safely blowup just about anything.

second, thats just retarded.

bonsushi
September 14th, 2006, 09:52 PM
does this subject really have the words "safe" and "blow up" and "car" all in the same subject?

the homo phobe
September 15th, 2006, 03:17 PM
I didnt think there was a safe way to blow up a car, man.
but if you use cotton balls its much betteryou're just as dumb as Nitroxer. Fucking noobs.

bonsushi
September 16th, 2006, 01:02 AM
if you wanna blow it up burn thermite above their gas tank and run like hell. if it's in a crowded parking lot you get bonus points

deceased vitality
September 16th, 2006, 01:22 AM
Won't explode. No compression. Big fireball though. This has already been debated/discussed.

the homo phobe
September 16th, 2006, 09:54 AM
if you wanna blow it up burn thermite above their gas tank and run like hell. if it's in a crowded parking lot you get bonus pointsThermite doesn't explode or 'blow up' anyways. It just creates molten iron(i think) and burns through something. Stick a canof thremite up your ass and light it... tell me if it explodes.

bonsushi
September 17th, 2006, 12:00 AM
thermite = FIRE

FIRE + GASOLINE = BOOM!

do you not get the part where you put the thermite OVER the gas tank so it burns through? jeez.

the homo phobe
September 17th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Maybe so however it will not esplode. It will cause a massive ball of flame. Without a HE substance or compression, you can have no explosive. On another note, you don't put gas in a car, you put petroleum or Petrol. If you don't believe me, you're dumber than you are cutting yourself out to be. As a matter of fact, your next post in this topic should contain something about how wrong you were and that you know very little if nothing about fire, explosives, or the like. As well, Thermite doesn't create fire, it creates molten steel which in turn can create fire. Do you even know what Thermite is made of? I mean this without looking it up.

Temptation
September 17th, 2006, 11:16 AM
I do....

Iron Oxide and aluminum powder...

Do I get 10 points?

the homo phobe
September 17th, 2006, 11:59 AM
NOt you damnit... edit and remove the answer. I want that fag to have to look it up himself. He is a serious dumbass.

Temptation
September 17th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Who gives a shit...its over the internet...wow you win he doesn't know it...ok? cool!

the homo phobe
September 17th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Whatever, anyways, i think he got scared and ran away.

xXjesterXx
September 21st, 2006, 01:23 PM
Or you could just put sugar in his gas tank. Never fails to cause chuckles.

revolutionary101
September 21st, 2006, 10:11 PM
Yeah. Now, if you could explain to me how that is going to 'blow up' a car as you put it. It seems like a more efficient way that would actually work is a)thermite on the hood, roof, etc. Light and run(won't blow up, will melt through) b)fill up the car with C4 and run. Then detonate from a very far way away c)fill up the tank with gas/kerosene/whatever. Stick flammable liquid soaked rag into tank, attach few feet of slow burning fuse, light and run far away. I honestly don't thin a burning rag on the hood would 'blow' up a car, much less be safe in doing so.
the thermite wouldnt ignite the c4, c4 is chemically alered nitroglycerine, it is detonated with shockwaves, not fire or heat.

deceased vitality
September 21st, 2006, 10:13 PM
Erm, he said each of those were options, not part of the same thing.

the homo phobe
September 22nd, 2006, 12:06 PM
Add a bottle of bleach... it will corrode through the gas tank. XD

it will also make the car run better for some reason, it seems to boost the quality of the petrol whether it is regular or any other type. Not sure why.. any ideas?

sucsuxzz
September 24th, 2006, 09:38 PM
once agin i will tell you the right way in the word of a master

Ways to send a car to Hell by The Jolly Roger

There are 1001 ways to destroy a car but I am going to cover only the ones that are the most fun (for you), the most destructive (for them), and the hardest to trace (for the cops).

• Place thermite on the hood, light it, and watch it burn all the way through the pavement!

• Tape a COý bomb to the hood, axle, gas tank, wheel, muffler, etc.

• Put a tampon, dirt, sugar (this one is good!), a ping pong ball, or just about anything that will dissolve in the gas tank.

• Put potatoes, rocks, bananas, or anything that will fit, into the tailpipe. Use a broom handle to stuff 'em up into the tailpipe.

• Put a long rag into the gas tank and light it...

• Steal a key, copy it, replace it, and then steal the stereo.

rokyrwld
September 24th, 2006, 09:40 PM
did.you.think.that.up.all.by.yourself? :shock:

deceased vitality
September 24th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Great! You necroposted you dumbass!

Osiris
September 25th, 2006, 01:08 PM
lol, i've tried number 4 with toothick's instead. But being an idiot I bought the toothpicks at a gas station right up the road, so they caught me on camera

Anarchist.Saint
October 2nd, 2006, 08:06 PM
'Safe way to blow up a car'? Thats like saying 'Legal way to rape 12 year old.' Dumbass.

Cuddles
October 2nd, 2006, 08:14 PM
'Safe way to blow up a car'? Thats like saying 'Legal way to rape 12 year old.' Dumbass.

annex your own country? goto africa and find a tribe which will sell their daughter to you? find a country where it's legal? really not a good analogy, is it?

Anarchist.Saint
October 2nd, 2006, 08:28 PM

annex your own country? goto africa and find a tribe which will sell their daughter to you? find a country where it's legal? really not a good analogy, is it?

If they sold the daughter to you, it's not exactly rape...

The country where it's legal thing maybe.... but I don't know of any... And I was more refering to like... where we are.......You know what.... Fuck you.

Hah. :lol:

Cuddles
October 2nd, 2006, 08:30 PM

The country where it's legal thing maybe.... but I don't know of any... And I was more refering to like... where we are.......You know what.... Fuck you.

selling your daughter isnt exactly consentual, is it?

Anarchist.Saint
October 2nd, 2006, 08:32 PM

selling your daughter isnt exactly consentual, is it?

But if it's legal to sell her, then it's not really rape......... Fuck you...

Haha. Stop proving me wrong and ruing my similies!

Cuddles
October 2nd, 2006, 08:33 PM
what if i do?!

Anarchist.Saint
October 2nd, 2006, 08:35 PM
Then I will do absolutly nothin! :(

PapaSmurf'sChode
October 2nd, 2006, 11:08 PM
would u mind explaining how the car blows up?

xXjesterXx
October 6th, 2006, 02:04 PM
33.superglue a million pennies to the victims car...

AHAHAHAHAHA! that would be classic. Imagine the look on his face when he walks out and finds his car covered in pennies!

Cuddles
October 6th, 2006, 09:23 PM
33.superglue a million pennies to the victims car...

AHAHAHAHAHA! that would be classic. Imagine the look on his face when he walks out and finds his car covered in pennies!

is it worth 100000 dollars?

the homo phobe
October 7th, 2006, 09:39 PM
XD, put some old rotten fish(this one ties into one of them, not sure which) inside his huv caps... or open up his hood and cut the latch, open the AC vents and fill it with fish bait, add paper to the gas tank, newspaper will work, should clog the gas line. Drop a few firecrackers into the gas tank. There are millions fo ways to do this.

Ohhh, get a torch and laminate the car. Every flat surface possible. To add to it, silly string the car firt then laminate it. Get the chemicals in glowsticks and pour it all over the car at night.

Cuddles
October 7th, 2006, 09:57 PM
XD, put some old rotten fish(this one ties into one of them, not sure which) inside his huv caps... or open up his hood and cut the latch, open the AC vents and fill it with fish bait, add paper to the gas tank, newspaper will work, should clog the gas line. Drop a few firecrackers into the gas tank. There are millions fo ways to do this.

Ohhh, get a torch and laminate the car. Every flat surface possible. To add to it, silly string the car firt then laminate it. Get the chemicals in glowsticks and pour it all over the car at night.

make the car glow? i would do that to my own car....

Down_with_bush
October 15th, 2006, 01:20 PM
yea i did the penny thing just not with that many pennies. We did it to an old lady on holloween at like 3 in the morning. She was my friends neighbor and always pissed us off so we watched from my friends window while the stupid fucker tried to figure out what was wrong with the car. IT was fucking pricless.

coolboarder58
October 16th, 2006, 10:55 PM
ok what you do is lay a rench on the batterie terminals and watch it realy close.

ProSkateNate90
April 26th, 2007, 09:58 AM
dumb ass what the hell

kriogenic
April 26th, 2007, 10:32 AM
heres just an annoying kids word on this subject:

1) how this fuck is that meant to blow up a car safely? i mean unless it was one of those really fucking old cars it would do nothing....

2) are you really that retarded that you beleive this would work?

3) Did you fucking think before posting this?

4) Do you like people laughing at your stupidity?

5) Please waste your time else where or learn something useful...

6) In my oppinion the easiest and safest way (if there really is a safe way) is to get chlorine tablet and chuck in the gas tank... (thats always fun) even though it would not really explode as to what cuddles said.

7) im done ranting and bitching about your stupidity.

babybitch
April 26th, 2007, 03:23 PM
since when does gas explode????? Trust me it lites up but doesnt go boom rite off hand....lol

kriogenic
April 26th, 2007, 03:59 PM
thats why i said... would not really explode at the end of what i said....

iaf0262
April 27th, 2007, 01:40 PM
reading this thread was a waste of my time. kids take a good look at how to get banned on pure stupidity alone.

marcraft
May 16th, 2007, 05:26 PM
if i wanted to blow the fuck outa a car id put a calcium carbide bomb under the gas tank with one of thoes ever burning lighters right by so the fireball would blow the gastank , though thats just me and my partiality to calcium carbide lol

bonsushi
July 11th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Put thermite above the gas tank, light with magnesium strip from far away, run anyway.

Shock903
August 3rd, 2007, 11:36 PM
lmao,

1. my god, first off i like to thank the dude who said to stuff leaves in the hood, for i almost shit my pants.

2. i would never want to blow a car up casue its to noisy i'd rather kill the guys dog or somthing

3.if i was gonna do any thing to an automobile it would have to be.... piss in a gallon jug till filled up, keep it in a warm, dark place for about a month, then finally dump it in the interior of the car. Classic not to mention pure Evil

O Ya:cool:

itismesaj
August 4th, 2007, 10:01 AM
There may be an easy way to blow up a car, but there sure as hell isn't a safe way to blow up a car. One way or another, it's going to go boom.

And yeah, why would you want to blow up a car in the first place? Do like Shock said and piss off.

[ g h o s t ]
August 4th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Of course there's an easy way to blow up a car, a half-pound of plastique under the driver's seat in a top-facing glass or copper liner should do the trick just nicely.

Morons.

itismesaj
August 5th, 2007, 04:41 AM
So Ghost, how much plastic explosive do you have at home?

A Deo et Rege
August 7th, 2007, 09:29 PM
I have you all beat for sheer destructive power, take three 50lb steel kegs of black powder that have been tightly packed and set them in the car, anywhere in the car, put a 4 foot slow-burn cannon fuse in each one and tie the fuses together, light and run like hell. I did this to an old junk car out on my own land far away from the city, and it literally destroyed the car beyond recognition and make a shower of car parts. It's fun, but quit dangerous.

Ninjaofdeth
August 8th, 2007, 02:37 AM
I have you all beat for sheer destructive power, take three 50lb steel kegs of black powder that have been tightly packed and set them in the car, anywhere in the car, put a 4 foot slow-burn cannon fuse in each one and tie the fuses together, light and run like hell. I did this to an old junk car out on my own land far away from the city, and it literally destroyed the car beyond recognition and make a shower of car parts. It's fun, but quit dangerous.

hahaha....not sure if that sounds safe or not...a steel keg of blackpowder? hmm....maybe it is and im just imagining things haha.

A Deo et Rege
August 8th, 2007, 10:30 PM
the thing about working with explosive materials is that it's never safe, when you start thinking it's safe is when you blow your arm off. If you think blowing crap up is safe your an ignoramus. I haven't lost any limbs yet but there's a first time for everything.

Ninjaofdeth
August 8th, 2007, 10:54 PM
haha...what i meant by safe was that wouldnt a wooden keg be safer to store? cause might a spark be created in a steel keg? although im not sure a spark can set off the powder....cause i used a lighter sparker thing to try and light some whistle mix and rocket enginge powder but neither got set off. haha. so i dunno bout what u have though. or had. haha

forza222
September 13th, 2007, 12:17 AM
first of all i dont think there is a relatively safe way to blow up a car. I dont think this really blows up the car but itll fuck it up irrepairably. Just find some way to get to the oil tank or oil filter and take them off.

[ g h o s t ]
September 13th, 2007, 05:19 AM

150lbs of BP? boring. Try 85lbs of PETN/RDX in a sebacate binder.

Semtex, motherfucker!

[ g h o s t ]
September 13th, 2007, 05:20 AM
the thermite wouldnt ignite the c4, c4 is chemically alered nitroglycerine, it is detonated with shockwaves, not fire or heat.

Also, you're an idiot.

xplosive_cooker88
September 13th, 2007, 07:27 AM
;103175']150lbs of BP? boring. Try 85lbs of PETN/RDX in a sebacate binder.

Semtex, motherfucker!
RDX is where it's at ghost....i know it can be derived from c4 using gasoline...do you have any insight to that?

Il Duca
September 13th, 2007, 10:49 AM
first off how many people are going to suggest thermamite over the gas tank? and how many of you have tried putting things in gas tanks it doesnt really work. you can piss in it, pour sugar in it, nothing works. bleach will make it run alittle better but it will rust out the tank and then you have a problem. but seriously this thread was retarded. i felt my IQ drop 15 points just be reading this. make something useful with all this shit you guys "have" and stop trying to blow up cars. they dont blow up anyway, the gas tank turns into a huge fireball. it will blow out the windows and catch something on fire but it wont destroy the car in the way you would want it to. that takes plastic explosives

xplosive_cooker88
September 13th, 2007, 11:17 AM
wow...briliant einstien...your first post ever...*claps*...and you added nothing useful to this thread so why do you do us a favor and use some of that c4 and blow ur self up?

Demons_Eye
September 13th, 2007, 12:43 PM
in theory couldn't you put styrofoam in the gas tank to cause napalm to be made in the car igniting when it hit the spark plugs, or would it just be like putting sugar in the tank?

And the m100 thing, could you make a fuse that fits through a potatoe, and jam it in the exaust pipe and really fuck shit up?

Neither of these would blow up the car but hopefully it'll fuck with it.

[ g h o s t ]
September 15th, 2007, 12:57 AM
RDX is where it's at ghost....i know it can be derived from c4 using gasoline...do you have any insight to that?

Well, yes, you could (in theory) extract it formn the binder using gasoline as a solvent, but it would be a total waste of time as the RDX is more powerful, stable, and easier to work when bound with sebacate and polyisobutylene.