PDA

View Full Version : anarchy at school

theZoDiAc
December 17th, 2008, 06:40 PM
me and my freind went up to our school and spray painted a bunch of things including buses and we also put up a bunch of posters :cool:

Ghostfacekiller
December 17th, 2008, 06:44 PM
good for you. you get a star.

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 18th, 2008, 06:57 PM
i want a star :-/ .... one time i pulled the fire alarm, can i get a gold star for that?

theZoDiAc
December 18th, 2008, 08:58 PM
lolz i got to school this mornin and the police were investigating who did it most people already figured out its me but as far as i know no one has told the police

superflysuperwhite
December 19th, 2008, 08:31 AM
me and my freind went up to our school and spray painted a bunch of things including buses and we also put up a bunch of posters :cool:

wow arent you just the most badass mo fawker ever.....

GAY

thats not anarchy you fuck thats just destruction of property, good for you, you commited a phelony, and not even a cool one at that. good for you.

theZoDiAc
December 19th, 2008, 04:19 PM
dood we did it to spread a political message

Buddha
December 19th, 2008, 05:11 PM
what political message?

Buddha
December 19th, 2008, 05:14 PM
I don't think stupidity and retard-ism are political messages.

You are just being a stupid ass kid, educate yourself.

superflysuperwhite
December 19th, 2008, 05:36 PM
I don't think stupidity and retard-ism are political messages.

You are just being a stupid ass kid, educate yourself.

exactly.

the only message you sent was that you are just some retarded kids.

good job

CHEETZzz
December 19th, 2008, 05:55 PM
dumb fucks...
meh

Shanx
December 21st, 2008, 11:05 AM

Thats has to be one of the most childish things, (next to retarded) that I've ever heard. I love the interesting detail too, "Spray painted a bunch of things and put up posters" haha. Cant forget that Cool face at the end either.

GunMetal
December 22nd, 2008, 03:58 AM
Ok so I know that theZoDiAc just posted a heap of dumb shit but...He is new (I'm just presuming) and maybe you guys could cut him some slack.
He just was having a little fun, then tried to cover his stupidity tracks by say it was a political message.

superflysuperwhite
December 22nd, 2008, 09:19 AM
Ok so I know that theZoDiAc just posted a heap of dumb shit but...He is new (I'm just presuming) and maybe you guys could cut him some slack.
He just was having a little fun, then tried to cover his stupidity tracks by say it was a political message.

"new" isnt an excuse for sheer stupidity, slight ignorance on subgect matter is excepted, being a toatal fuckwit isnt.

GunMetal
December 22nd, 2008, 06:49 PM
"new" isnt an excuse for sheer stupidity, slight ignorance on subgect matter is excepted, being a toatal fuckwit isnt.

While that may be so, Everyone has done something stupid before.

superflysuperwhite
December 22nd, 2008, 07:03 PM
of course but the difference is not everyone trys bragging about it like they just found the hottest new fad, and adding one of those little sunglasses smilies at the end just makes you look like a tool.

Phoenix Fire
December 22nd, 2008, 07:04 PM
Gunmetal, when you get done slobbing zodiacs knob, come visit me.

OffTheHeeeezayyy
December 22nd, 2008, 08:51 PM
Hey guys it wasn't thaaaat stupid, sure it wasn't a very hardcore destructive act, but it was something. he's getting there, give him time and I'm sure he'll grow up to be a better badass.

LiveWire
December 22nd, 2008, 09:50 PM
... 'a better badass' wow dream big aye

Phoenix Fire
December 22nd, 2008, 09:52 PM
Oh dear, my lovely LiveWire is online.

LiveWire
December 22nd, 2008, 10:03 PM
.............. wtf

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 23rd, 2008, 01:07 AM
so does this mean i dont get a star?? *sigh*

OffTheHeeeezayyy
December 23rd, 2008, 10:19 AM
... 'a better badass' wow dream big aye

What can I say, I'm a dreamer.

Grimble Grumble
December 25th, 2008, 07:25 PM
so does this mean i dont get a star?? *sigh*

Pulling the fire alarm is pretty cool.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i250/InnocenceLost549/Animated/star.gif

theZoDiAc
December 28th, 2008, 03:52 PM
alright ive come to my senses so let me put it in less ignorant terms me and my freind did some tagging and flyposting at our school

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 29th, 2008, 12:01 AM
sweet yea it was pretty funny being able to see the confused teachers tryin to figure out what happened from my class window.

and apparently alarms only work for certain designated areas of the school, and ten minutes later, pretty sure thats got to be some sort of fire violation right?

a2thae
December 29th, 2008, 05:27 AM
Tagging? what the fuck. I seriously doubt your in any gangs or trying to spread any political shit. If your trying to claim anything you and your friend should take up the FFF (triple F) mafia. Fake Frontin Faggots. Go inhale the spray paint you used to spray the buses and go into coma and don't wake up.

::EDIT:: Don't say it was a form of art either. It was pure idiocy. Also I just read what everyone else said, and I guess im being redundant. oh well. Go to class and learn some shit instead of trying to impress people by telling them you sprayed a bus because you thought it was a political message and were probably high off smoking beaners or some shit.

_K_
December 29th, 2008, 02:40 PM
While I can't say I disagree with them that what you did was not anarchy, I give you points for trying.

However, true anarchy is removing the power from the authority figures. Even if you give the principals and teachers the very idea that they are no longer in control, you succeed.

There are three parts to this: the technical, the physical, and the mental.

You need hackers that can crack the security of your school's computers, and screw with everything. Fake e-mails, change the grades of every student in school, and screw with everything controlled by computers.

The physical is simple: continually fuck everything up. Spray paint is a part of this, but you need people pulling the fire alarms constantly, and vandalism never hurts.

Last: the mental. This is the most difficult part, as you need the people in charge to think that they no longer hold any power. Psychological tactics help here, sending anarchist messages in e-mails, and painting anarchist messages in spray paint never hurts. However, this last bit can only be accomplished through persistence. You need them to try and stop the anarchy, and fail. After they have failed enough times, they will stop trying, and give up. Once this is done, true anarchy will have been achieved.

theZoDiAc
December 31st, 2008, 01:47 AM
im already well down this road and just so you know my school has a problem with nazi wannabes so most of the stuff we sprayed was anti fascism stuff along with anarchist message as for ur suggestion k we already have been faking emails crashing computers and stuff along those lines we frequently pull the fire alarm when the cameras are off line(one of my freinds works in the office and texts me whenever they take the cameras off line)

_K_
December 31st, 2008, 05:56 PM
Then take it one step further. Bomb threats (no real bombs please...), and smoke grenades in the bathrooms.

theZoDiAc
December 31st, 2008, 08:36 PM
did that a couple of time to with trackfones that we immediently trashed

cstrikehero
January 9th, 2009, 10:41 PM
me and my friend overclocked some pc's in the library and blew out the cpu's..

our school the security is tight.. anything you do before logging in they cant figure out who it is.. but they have a system that whenever something is happening.. it sends and email to the tech dude. so if you get it done before logging in, then ur good.

deathlord888
January 9th, 2009, 10:54 PM
i doubt you blew the CPU... schools do not run intense things for this to happen

cstrikehero
January 11th, 2009, 01:07 AM
i doubt you blew the CPU... schools do not run intense things for this to happen

in the tech lab they do.. in the library they have some graphic intense stuff. but the cpus are frome th estone age like 1.4 ghz or somthin. so they shit anyway..

co2ice
January 11th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Has anyone else noticed how when someone adds something,such as pulling the fire alarms or call in fake bomb threats,he says he already has?

deathlord888
January 11th, 2009, 03:51 PM
ya people lie all the time, and i know he didnt over clock and blow the processor. i dont understand what people think they will get from lieing

ArcaneMethods
January 13th, 2009, 07:48 PM

Anarchism: a political theory holding all forms of governmental authority to be unnecessary and undesirable and advocating a society based on voluntary cooperation and free association of individuals and groups.

You have completely misunderstood what anarchy is and confused it with pointless chaos. You cannot spread political meaning through open stupidity.

statik82192
January 20th, 2009, 03:16 AM
I just don't see the point in any of this vandalism ,and destruction I personally think that it's better to fight the system form the inside.

lol I learned something from watching SLC Punk haha

Cake
January 20th, 2009, 10:20 AM
My teacher wouldnt let me go piss once.....so i got up and pissed in the trash can.....do i get a star?

LakatosI
January 25th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I don't think so mate :P.
By the way, is everyone here American?

Durandal4
January 25th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Nope, we got a lot of Australians, Canadians, Europeans, etc.

LakatosI
January 25th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Good then. I was starting to feel a little lonely, since I'm from Europe and all, and looking through the posts I got the impression that everyone here is from the USA. :D

MissTruant
January 25th, 2009, 02:42 PM
That's not anarchy that's just being a twat.
Hope you pay for the damage. =)

LakatosI
January 25th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Exactly. It's people like you that give anarchy a bad name. I was just speaking earlier this day with a couple of people about anarchy, and all of them had the idea that anarchists are a bunch of vandals, running after a childish dream, causing chaos, disorder, and things like that. They were saying that in anarchy for example one could simply kill a bunch of people, or destroy a building, or whatever without repercussions, because there are no laws prohibiting it. People just don't really understand what anarchism is really about.

MissTruant
January 25th, 2009, 03:12 PM
People are so naive.

Agree with you 100% Lakatos.
Anarchy is so much more. Running around vandalising, destroying and being an overall jackass is nothing in relation to anarchy. It's meaning is so misunderstood.
Organized Anarchy is what I like to call it.

Biscuits and medals to whomever catches the oxymoron ;)

AssRot
January 25th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Organized Anarchy

Aight. Pay up

MissTruant
January 25th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Prefered flavour of biscuit?
And what would you like engraved on the medal?
Professional Oxymoron Spotter?

AssRot
January 25th, 2009, 05:36 PM
If by biscuit you mean "cookie" then chocolatechip :D

Because in america bicuits are weird dry things for breakfast.

And I want "100% ultimate badass" written on it. That pretty much describes me

MissTruant
January 25th, 2009, 07:35 PM
I will make sure to get that done for you. Photoshop. Just you wait for it, I will not fall through. =)

LakatosI
January 26th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Can I get a cookie too?

AssRot
January 26th, 2009, 09:27 AM
No way. You have to earn your cookies!

LakatosI
January 26th, 2009, 10:02 AM
but she agrees with me 100% :P

Looking at the topic right now, I realize that some anarchy would be quite welcome in all schools. And when I talk about anarchy in schools, I talk about respect both for the teachers and other students, and vice-versa. I sometimes find it disgusting when teachers act all-superior to students, punishing them, telling them they don't know nothing, always criticizing students of things they don't kno, instead of grading them based on what they do know, etc.

Jolly Rogerdodger
January 26th, 2009, 09:02 PM

Oh wow. you're hard core. we totally respect you now and will bow to your every whim.

...but no, really? whats the point in this?
and wats with the posters? Did u go to sprey the place, but instead, decided to spruce the place up with pretty pictures?

But gj, i suppose. I at least needa give u props for having the balls to do it.

Deetinator
February 4th, 2009, 02:25 PM
there's probably only about 5 other people in the school who would actually have balls to do something, but they're douches and only try to destroy crap for no reason.

LakatosI
February 5th, 2009, 05:12 AM
I really don't like the idea of vandalizing school property. Neither do I like the idea of vandalizing school teachers. They are only doing their job. If you don't want to be educated, then leave school, or just go to another school if you hate the teachers. Or if only one teacher is a douche-bag then file a complaint and the entire class should go to the headmaster with it.

MissTruant
February 5th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Once again I'm in agreement with LakatosI and Jolly Rogerdoger (cool name btw). I don't think vandalizing a school with useless shit is going to do anything but make you look like a twat. Use your head.

As for teachers, most of them are just trying to educate us (so kids don't end up doin' mindless "tagging" on schools, per say)... but theres always the few assholes. I had a teacher who used to constantly wear fur. Personally, I don't like wearing animals skin and fur, its cruel. We used to bring in pictures of skinned animals and tape them to her desk. Kind of stupid, yeah... but at least we got a point across.

I'd love to know how this guy got some kind of 'political' point across to the rest of the school. Although I'm assuming none was really ever made, or even in mind. Ha.

ramalamafafafa
February 5th, 2009, 11:15 AM
I'd love to know how this guy got some kind of 'political' point across to the rest of the school. Although I'm assuming none was really ever made, or even in mind. Ha.

I have Leather shoes on, ya gonna start Sending me fucking pictures of dead cattle?

Do you eat meat?

MissTruant
February 5th, 2009, 12:12 PM
I wouldn't waste my time.
And no I don't eat meat. I'm a vegetarian.

UpRightCitizen
February 13th, 2009, 03:17 PM
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1936/cheeseyf5.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1936/cheeseyf5.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1936/cheeseyf5.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1936/cheeseyf5.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

LakatosI
February 13th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Those images are sooooo out of context

Nebuchadnezzar
February 14th, 2009, 01:38 AM
get used to it, he posts them everywhere. he's a fucking troll. Who mods this dump?

hikarirose13
February 16th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Well... If you did it protesting something or to spread a message, then it's cool!

jtothemac23
April 4th, 2009, 11:41 AM
if you want to really fuck with your school, heres an idea. what you do is buy some rumber cement. (some of them come with those swab things) use the swabs to stick rubber cement in every lock to every entrance of your school. The staff will not be able to stick a key in after its dried so do it over night. its a garunteed day of no school. what they will have to do is call the police who will have to break down the doors and the whole time u can watch laughing your ass off .

m00s3m4n
June 17th, 2009, 02:55 AM
wow arent you just the most badass mo fawker ever.....

GAY

thats not anarchy you fuck thats just destruction of property, good for you, you commited a phelony, and not even a cool one at that. good for you.

ROFL this guy is funny :P hehe

mblais5
June 17th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Forgive my english, my first language is french!

The last day of my last year at the secondary, me and twenty-one students of my class, we've been all late at the history lesson and when the teacher came in the corridor to see us, we were all smoking some shit you don't wanna know and we all went in his face shoot the smoke. We've been suspended one week for this!

But it was so funny in the principal office(we we're all being on drugs!!)

LOL

deathlord888
June 17th, 2009, 08:27 PM
im sure you did that...

masteratarms1988
June 18th, 2009, 12:18 AM
Is secondary like middle school, and if it is then why the fuck were you smoking up at school? I fing this hard to believe as well...

DJ Orange Soda
June 18th, 2009, 02:02 PM
yeah, i can admit i was retarded when i was younger too, me and my best friend used to always go around, stealing peoples american flags, breaking the windows in the little Santa's House thing they put up every year, stupid shit like that... then we broke into a church.. which was fun til the cops showed up....... that's the most embarassing crime ever

Criminal Trespassing.. Burglary.. Damage to Property.... "DAMN dude, what did you do here?!"..... "*mumbles* broke into a church >_>"

furryman217
June 23rd, 2009, 06:56 PM
yo to the people who think pulling the fire alarm is cool ... ur a dum fuck and probly get fun of alot.so shut up and actually do somthing cool.

Crypticonduit
June 26th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Now that I think about it, it's better to tell the truth about a shifty attempt at making a
Point( in zodiacs case) then to exaggerate (or outright lie) about some story that was made to give the author the image of A bad ass. This website is for anarchists, not pricks who talk about getting high in school. And a weeks suspension? You wanna say you were not charged with ANYTHING? Drug possession usually means heavy fines or jail time.
And back to the root of the problem, how are you making a point? How are you showing
The "man" you are not his slave? How are you making a point?!?! Getting high in school
In no wayis revolting against coercive behavior. Is anarchy becoming a trend just like everything else? You ARE NOT making a difference. GOOD JOB DOUCHEBAG

m00s3m4n
June 26th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Dude, why are you replying to my comment? I totally agree with you. getting high in school is for retards...

Crypticonduit
June 26th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Honestly, you could be telling the truth. Who am I to judge....
I guess that is the beauty of it, my opinion makes zero difference. Thus proving that
To say I am wrong is useless. But you didn't. I still think it is fucked up how we try
To make so many things that are destructive and chaotic become a close relative to anarchy. It is a shame that so many people don't believe in what they say they do, but instead they only wish to gain popularity by committing atrocities and saying it was because they wanted to let the world they are an anarchist. It gives the the real anarchists a bad name. Muslims have 9/11 to ruin they're reputation, we have lunatics and kids with a misunderstanding of the subject.

Crypticonduit
June 26th, 2009, 11:49 PM
and of course that damn song " smokin' in the boys' room" good song though

Crypticonduit
June 27th, 2009, 11:34 AM
That is what I am saying, it has nothing to do with anarchy.
But he deserves props for an act he relates to anarchy?
Whatever, I'm just saying this shit sounds like a "I can piss higher then you thing"
When it's stupid stuff.

Crypticonduit
June 27th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Graffiti is awsome.

m00s3m4n
June 28th, 2009, 03:57 AM
Yea, thats exactly right... anarchy isn't the belief of chaos and destruction (although in my opinion if there was no government chaos and destruction would prevail).
It is the belief that there shouldn't be a government body and it's pretty much a free-for-all not dickheads trying to act cool by lighting up at school, destruction to property..It's all one big ass misconception..

Anthony477
July 5th, 2009, 11:42 PM
Amazing fucking job, now anarchists are more hated...

m00s3m4n
July 6th, 2009, 03:12 AM
Amazing fucking job, now anarchists are more hated...
Have-a-cry-you-little-BITCH
:D;)

rancrawl
July 6th, 2009, 04:15 AM
Have-a-cry-you-little-BITCH
:D;)

anarchists don't care if their hated. o_0

m00s3m4n
July 6th, 2009, 05:44 AM
lawl, my point exactly, but this pussy seems to be saddened by the fact that they might be hated on more :'(

Anthony477
July 6th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Fuck off m00s3m4n. I dont give a shit in the least if people hate me for my political views, they can go fuck themselves, but if anarchists as a whole are hated, how the fuck is anarchy going to have any political influence. Give me one way writing shit on the wall of a school is going to benefit anarchists or get a message across.

Daray Joad
July 6th, 2009, 03:10 PM
If you want to put a message across (It does not matter what your views are).Do it in a good way. For starters if your going to be "writing shit on the wall of a school". Don't do it freehand. Make the school look like assholes. Do it professionally with stencils or other painting tools,saying that you resorted to this because your school will not give you,your friends/group a voice. Then say that with the proper people,some anarchy would not be that bad. Say we still wish to learn,but forced education is wrong. Or whatever message you are trying to put across.

Now,if you will excuse me,I am going to listen to "Take The Power Back" by Rage Against The Machine. Ha.

Delano Gutierre
July 6th, 2009, 07:57 PM
typically, anarchists dont want political influence, they want political dominance.

m00s3m4n
July 7th, 2009, 02:31 AM
Fuck off m00s3m4n. I dont give a shit in the least if people hate me for my political views, they can go fuck themselves, but if anarchists as a whole are hated, how the fuck is anarchy going to have any political influence. Give me one way writing shit on the wall of a school is going to benefit anarchists or get a message across.

Oh, i'm sorry, please, oh please point out in ANY of my posts where i have SAID i condone graffiti as a form of getting a 'political' point across.

Moltov
July 15th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Zodiac...

http://gadgetsteria.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/epic-fail.jpg

Jolly Rogerdodger
July 16th, 2009, 01:25 AM

Anthony, Anthony.... Anthony. Youve got it all wrong. Anarchy has MUCH political influence, my boy... Its THE thing, one of the most "sinister" enemies of governments everywhere... many laws arent passed (or at least not directly) out of fear of revolt and Anarchy, for example... So it has much political influence, in reality.

ripmeidc
July 17th, 2009, 07:19 AM
i nod my head

Anthony477
July 20th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Really? Shit. That's good to hear I guess...

Jolly Rogerdodger
July 20th, 2009, 02:40 PM
in a certain light, yes it is.

badwolf
July 24th, 2009, 11:24 AM

Erm, some do. I, for one, wish the ideology to spread via peaceful and intelligent means such as getting enough people to quit their belief in the state that it crumbles gradually into more of a substitute teacher trying hopelessly to control their class. THEN, there will be true anarchy. To be honest, being hated doesn't help to spread your message.

Raspo
August 3rd, 2009, 10:36 PM
That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. Bet you have a big e-penis.

m00s3m4n
August 4th, 2009, 06:30 AM
arghh, why do i keep getting fucking updates on a "thread i have subscribed to".. is this something i have accidently done, or do i automatically subscribe once i make a post?

ripmeidc
August 4th, 2009, 09:38 AM
i dont know....but i would really love a cookie right now

CriminalAnarchist
August 16th, 2009, 06:27 PM
so u destroyed school property by making ur squiggles in paint...then u plastered ur crayola made posters every where...if thats anarchy my 5yr old little brother is the ultimate anarchist...

rancrawl
August 25th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Fuck you, your one of those faggots who destroys my school property, and because of you nice things i get in a shitty school are taken away.

My school could've gotten better Sports uniforms, band uniforms, insturments, etc.. But some douchebag set the bathroom n stuff on fire.

DeathCampForCutey
October 9th, 2009, 02:07 PM
eh. its school. get over it. you're just as bad as anyone of your teachers, stifling creativity. yes you may play in the band or be on a team, but you're stupid to actually care a lot about stuff like that. i'm glad he set the bathroom on fire, though i don't know u or anyone at your school. creativity or anarchy are going to be incorporated into schools and the administrations have to make the decision fast or we'll start making decisions for them.

sylvanarchy
October 9th, 2009, 03:29 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, we officially have a necro.

Restless soul
October 9th, 2009, 04:59 PM
*clap* *clap* *clap*

pyronoticsRDABEST
November 13th, 2009, 12:26 PM
hahaha lol guys wtf? anarchy aint about sitting around and just saying ok to any policies or any political stuf anarchy means to stand up agains politics ( well no its just what its pointing to) all u have to do is like when a politician says this country is about freedom loyalty and restraint here me personally i go HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA restraint and freedom? AHHAHAHAAHAH FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR POLITICS APPARENTLY U REALLY DON"T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT HAHAHA and i keep laughing well dats kinda anarchy standing up to the system law and anything opposing a persons freedom

V for vermicelli
November 13th, 2009, 02:25 PM
hahaha lol guys wtf? anarchy aint about sitting around and just saying ok to any policies or any political stuf anarchy means to stand up agains politics ( well no its just what its pointing to) all u have to do is like when a politician says this country is about freedom loyalty and restraint here me personally i go HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA restraint and freedom? AHHAHAHAAHAH FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR POLITICS APPARENTLY U REALLY DON"T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT HAHAHA and i keep laughing well dats kinda anarchy standing up to the system law and anything opposing a persons freedom

then rebel the school system...

...by writing stuff on the desks...

Shoemakerben
January 20th, 2010, 11:06 PM
exactly.

the only message you sent was that you are just some retarded kids.

good job

Rebellion is what drives anarchy.

xXcrockXx
January 8th, 2011, 06:53 PM
that was kinda pointless, but it takes a lot of balls. things like spray painting and posters and shit are the first steps of activism, when they eventually will spread a message. but in the meantime, they are just idiots who committed a phelony

SarahSkyhigh
August 20th, 2013, 01:28 AM
once my friend made a pop bottle bomb, put it in the garbage can at school and someone found it... they offered a reward for information on the person who did it... and he turned himself in because he thought he would get the reward........ LMFAO.

dustfinger
January 25th, 2014, 03:46 PM
So good job on the spray painting I'm sure it did sooo much. Nah but if you really want to send a message to someone in particular all you have to do is find something that they think gives them power and take it from them. Literally or mentally. Say the one of the teachers thinks he's a bad ass because he's also a coach of some team. And cause of this he bosses kids around who don't play sports or something. All you have to do is little by little start doing small things that will annoy him and take away his confidence. Then slowly move on to new slightly bigger things. But don't do it all in one run like spray painting. Keep it going for a quarter or two and eventually his confidence will start to wane. For example there is this one kid in my school who quit football because he didn't like the coaches and players and now everyone is always making fun of him, even the coaches. So I started to do things that humiliated the people terrorizing him and eventually they gave up on making fun of him. Now his life in school is a million times better, he started participating in other sports and clubs now. My point is that anarchy doesn't just have to be used to cause chaos it can be used to make things better, which is what it is meant to do. The small victories are the ones that matter in the long run.