PDA

View Full Version : Teacher

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
November 29th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Name that one teach you would most likely want to punch and just never stop, if there were no consequences.

For me it was my Chem. teacher cause he always interupted my naps.

other then that i could care less for most the teachers just wanted to kno everyone elses. and had to throw one up just because

Buddha
November 29th, 2008, 03:28 AM
They never interrupted my naps.

deathlord888
November 29th, 2008, 08:57 AM
my grade 8 science teacher
he would make fun of me all the time
if i said anything back i got sent down to the office

twenglish1
November 29th, 2008, 12:14 PM
my one 9th grade teacher will make you write "i will not talk when i'm not supose to" like 800 times if you say one word without rasing your hand

LiveWire
November 30th, 2008, 12:14 AM
I would love to punch my yr 10 PE teacher.
He was such a cunt.
Used to give me detentions ALL the time. for shit as random as wearing the wrong shoes...
Detention was either running laps (which i didnt mind) or 500 lines...

twenglish1
November 30th, 2008, 11:45 AM
haha thats gotta suck, whats 500 lines?

LiveWire
November 30th, 2008, 04:15 PM
lol um 500 lines is when the teacher hates you and makes you write the same thing 500 times.

Normally something along the lines of
"Seeing as I like Mr Dunns PE class so much in future I will behave like an educated person and not talk over him"

twenglish1
November 30th, 2008, 11:26 PM
oh haha yah i thought it had something to do with running, but yah we have a teacher that give us those

LiveWire
December 1st, 2008, 01:12 AM
yea i don't mind running. lines suck though.
the other thing he'd make us do was write him a letter of appology for everything bad we did. lol

oh my god i want to punch him. :)

Buddha
December 1st, 2008, 01:40 AM
So last couple time at the bar i've seen one of the gym teachers from highshool dacing wasted as shit. It's funny. Laugh.

twenglish1
December 1st, 2008, 09:37 AM
haha that would be so funny, if i saw any of my teachers like that i would record it and put it on the internet or something

KdM
December 1st, 2008, 02:41 PM
ha! i'd want to seriously hurt my Health and Care teacher...she is such a whore! well not a literal whore..she made the whole class think i was some perverted lesbian..i don't even know how, i just know she did...like a minor example would be, in my HEALTH and care coursework, i remember mentioning 'irretation in the genital area blablablablabla' she read it out to the whole class..and i didn't so much mind that cause come on thts HEALTH concerning..but noooo she's thinking there sexual connotations lying beneath there...so yh..aparently i'm really perverted....

Oh and i'm a lesbian because i got dared to stand on her foot..i did..then i felt bad as she hadnt been wearing shoes..so i patted her upper arm about to apologise...she fucking jumps a mile thinking i was about to molest her or something!!?!!?!?!!? WHAt is fucking wrong with people?!?!?!? or maybe its just me.....*goes away*

LiveWire
December 1st, 2008, 06:52 PM
hahaha my PE teacher took me for health... he was a dick for that too.
Though it was sex ed so it was still fun :)
Best bit was asking really dodgy questions and seeing him try to answer them seriously

lol molesting your teacher... nice xD
Better then them molesting you though...
my media teacher grabed my boob- accidentally but yea that was weird lol

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 04:31 AM
HAHAHAHAhahaha..there should be a way to capture all those 'spectacular' moments with a camera..actually no, there shouldn't be...yikes..grabbed ur boob?? dare i ask wether this teacher was a man or a woman?? oh and dont you just love asking really dodgy Q? their uncomfortness is sooo funny!

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 01:47 PM
or the fact when they say that they have to freeze something off (guess what!) and you start yelling, "It burning, its burning..." The teacher starts questioning why she wanted to teach that class.

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 02:52 PM
LooooooooL..that is soo true!

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 02:56 PM
When she was talking about having to get something removed I turned to my friend and winced, I swore she stopped talking for a few minutes at least.

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 02:56 PM
... It was a male teacher. lol
accident though... he wasn't even looking at me when he did it. He sorta flung his arm round aiming for someones back but he err... missed lol
Sooooo funny though, he went bright red and started apologising.
He was a cool teacher though, if it had of been the evil PE teacher i would have gone to the principal and told him how violated i felt xD

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 02:58 PM
or you could have screamed "rape" and i am sure had a heck of a time with that...

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 03:04 PM
hehehe yea that would have been good.
they take sexual abuse so seriously at schools.

damn now i wish the PE teacher would grab my boob...

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 03:06 PM
Have a hot PE teacher? or a lame ass one?

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 03:09 PM
hahaha, livewire..you should like start harrassing ur pe teacher until the 'accident' happens :D

oh and Xon, ur teacher had to have something removed? i'm not sure what it is..might have an idea..and tht pretty much enough for me...in other words i dont want to know anymore!

lol reminds me..me and my friends were talking about giving birth..so one of my guy friends were like which do ya prefer..giving birth or having a jagged pebble sized sutting go through ur (erm i dont remember..kindey or something??) so yh the conversation escalated to another friend of myn explaining how the state of pregnency wasn't the vigina stretching but the womb...ok the point of this pointless tale is we had a pretty crude convo today :?

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 03:11 PM
i have this good looking chem teacher..but the thing is i would probably be attracted to him if i was like thirty! and even worse..he thinks he is the next Brad Pitt!...actually brad pitt is a lame example..but u get my point

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
lol. What about your pelvic bones spreading? I heard that hurts a hell of a lot. But a kidney stone is supposed to be about the same thing. (or so I have been told by someone who had both.) I am glad I don't have to have a kid come out of me. Hey, being 30 he might have some good experience. Wait, chem teacher, never mind. Poor virgin...

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 03:19 PM
hahahahahahahahahha!

lol i wouldn't know!

pelvic bone/womb...i know nothing of it..hmm..maybe i should seek out some sex ed...?

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 03:21 PM
maybe? but do you really want to know?

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 03:24 PM
hahaha xon i've been nitching about how much i hated my PE teacher fer ages. lol
he's ugly as fuck but it'd get him in trouble so...

*runs up to PE teacher and throws boobs in his face*
"touch them you dickhead!!!"

lol pregnancy discussions are funny.
we made a point of having a very loud and gruesome one in front of our pregnant art teacher. lolz
I am never having kids.

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 03:29 PM
lol. livewire, you should have, when the principle or other adult walked by the room, ran out screaming at the top of your lungs yelling how he wanted you to bend over or something or other. I bet that would be a long as lawsuit.

Kids are fun, wait, um, kids are fun to scare shitless. oh well...

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 03:33 PM
i don't want kids either...but then again i want them...its confusing :/

Xon, i don't really want to know..if people are talking about it..i shall just nod in agreement and pretend to be just as knowing as they are :D (oh gosh, i'm such a weaner!)

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 03:36 PM
lol. nah, just have a kid then whenever someone says something about it you can tell them how painful it is just like every other woman.

As for the confusing part, I am so glad again i am not a woman with emotions. I would go insane. Oh shit. to late for that part.

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 03:44 PM
hahaha..being a woman ain't half tht bad...right, livewire?..thou if i honestly got a choice between being a guy or a girl..i'd choose to be a guy..but bare in mind sexchange got nothing to do with it....noo waaayy would i ever consider tht..or any other plastic surgery for that matter.

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 03:45 PM
.... i gonna try and get him to accidentally touch them lolz
*starts plotting*

Maybe i'll adopt a child. childbirth is freaky.

...boys cry too yano. they actually do have feelings sometimes

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 03:48 PM
KdM you a lesbian??

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 03:48 PM
Ha, yeah, most boys do cry. We all have tear ducts. But for me at least, I got rid of the emotions. Hate them...

LiveWire, do you still have the same PE teacher.

I thought the same thing earlier LiveWire

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 03:52 PM
lol..livewire..i just reread my post tryna figure out why u'd think i might be a lesbian..and yh i guess my post is kinda weird..but no..i'm not gay i just thought it would be quite cool to be a guy..or maybe i should just keep tht view to my self from now on *sniff*

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 03:53 PM
having someone cry is the most UNCOMFORTABLE situation..i just never know what to do..even worse.. istart grinning..thts realllllyyyy bad...grinning it just makes me grin whenever i see someone so i have to quickly escape before my smile is seen :(

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 03:53 PM
Bet you cry plenty.
Life would be boring without emotions.
*hits xon till he crys*

and no i don't sadly, and i'm never going back to that school anyway so thats kinda useless.

btw how old are you guys?

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 03:55 PM
Meh. all good KdM.
I enjoy being a girl personally. Its got so many perks lol

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 03:57 PM
20... actually, if you started hitting me, i would start laughing most likely. I don't know why, except for that you are a girl and i somehow become euphoric when i fight.

True, girls have more fun alone... um... oops.

Logic is much better than emotions. How old are you LiveWire?

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 04:02 PM
ha! name a few..

i'm 16..please dont tell me im the youngest outa u and Xon..*cross's fingers*

"bet you cry plenty" i wouldn't say so, really...i mean i don't cry and when i do cry (which is rarely) its over such trivial things..quite stupid actually...

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 04:05 PM
i am sorry. No one should have to cry. That is why I invented tear-be-gone... for just three low payments of 29.99 your tears will be gone forever...

your only 16? what are you doing on an anarchist website?

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 04:06 PM
You like pain?

I enjoy fighting.
Though it kinda sucks cos im smallish
I can hit hard though...

im 16. lol
xon You talk like you're younger xD

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 04:07 PM
this isnt an anarchist website...

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 04:08 PM
yeah, sometimes. I love fighting. I talk like I am younger? riiight. Oops. I guess that proves a point there doesn't it. Oh well. I don't care. You want me to prove it though...

This isn't? what is it then?

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 04:12 PM
Xon..you made me feel like an itty bitti kid..how old are ya, buddy? :P

tear-be-gone, huh?...*scramble out money* i'll buy em off ya!.....

..if they're buyable

16 too young for anarchy??...i heardthere's 14 yr old mods..hmm

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 04:15 PM
yeah, but i am sure the 14 year old mod is a guy, or i guess he is. girls just usually don't float that way.

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 04:19 PM
guess we're freaks then... xD

...I would fight you!
i'd get beatn up but so what.

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 04:23 PM
yh, so what?!...erm this is turning into some kinda feminist crowd...i want out!

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 04:24 PM
hell no its not. you stay in...

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 04:26 PM
hahaha..what ever you say, master!

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 04:27 PM
so, how old are ya XOn??

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 04:28 PM
wow. I like that idea

KdM
December 2nd, 2008, 04:35 PM
well tough luck..cuz i take it back!

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 04:56 PM
master?
i like this idea!!
and hell no, femenists are gay.

I kill them with my mighty spoon!!

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 05:48 PM
to late to take it back KdM. You are mine.... Muahahahaaa. and LiveWire's I guess.

Go kill them LiveWire

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 06:18 PM
what? huh?
Oh i though you were the master... oh well *shrugs*

*goes off on a killing spree and murders every femenist i can find*

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 06:37 PM
Wait, I am the master.... YES!!!

Good job following orders LiveWire. You shall receive a nice treat.

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 07:21 PM
what order??

mmmm... treat.
om nom nom *eats treat and a few of xons fingers*

*looks for more femenists to kill*

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 08:25 PM
Lol... I kind of need my fingers so I can pull the trigger.

Oh, I am 20...

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 08:32 PM
tooo bad...

actually on second thoughts... i don't know where they've been
eww
*gives fingers back*

Xon
December 2nd, 2008, 08:38 PM
to bad? hmmm.... why is that....

Oh don't worry. My fingers haven't been anywhere you wouldn't want to go. but thanks anyway.

LiveWire
December 2nd, 2008, 09:15 PM
don't worry.

oh now that doesn't sound dodgy at all.....

Xon
December 3rd, 2008, 07:19 AM
Really good... I actually like to ask what people on thinking even though it sounds 'dodgy'. Although I usually don't need to. ;) And I don't necessarily know if I was worried. I just like to be able to hunt down my prey.

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 3rd, 2008, 01:35 PM
O.o....what the hell is goin on in here!!

it started out with teachers then i coudlnt even follow what was goin on towards the end.

ps. I Am The "Master" here!!! Mwahaha

pps.(try keep to salvage this to be a little on topic
*punch teacher in face*)

LiveWire
December 3rd, 2008, 02:22 PM
I'm confused... whos the real master?!

oh yea. teachers.....
i would also like to punch my english teacher of this year.
she was a bitch.

KdM
December 3rd, 2008, 02:56 PM
hahaha..I'm bacck!! and no..i shall be the disguised master..whilst you guys think tht i am the naive slave..i shall be using every second plotting *evil smile*

LiveWire
December 3rd, 2008, 03:09 PM
never!!!
*also plotts evily*
mwahahah. i gon kill you all in your sleep

KdM
December 3rd, 2008, 03:48 PM
lol i typed the same message in different threads..i thought i never made the post above..so i repeated it in Xon's intro thread...*shamefully hang head*

LiveWire
December 3rd, 2008, 08:49 PM
aww... thats ok you're forgiven.
i will still kill you in your sleep

Xon
December 4th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Stop! I owe both of you, and don't worry, I have certain traps laid in place if you try and do something creative.

KdM
December 4th, 2008, 01:44 PM
haha..livewire thinks she'll do something whilst i sleep..xon thinks he has a laid plan....You're Both WRONG! foools!

but i shan't reveal my plan which would then eliminate the suprise factor it carries :D:D..lol i'm so crap with words

KdM
December 4th, 2008, 01:49 PM
oh sorry itsa..i'll help you keep salvation to ur thread by declaring my pure hatred for my health care teacher!

Xon
December 4th, 2008, 02:34 PM
My Sociology teacher is so up her butt she wouldn't know if she was shitting or eating.

Anyway, now that i have contributed to the thread...

Nice try KdM. You will never succeed.

KdM
December 4th, 2008, 03:33 PM
what do you mean nice try..i haven't even actioned out my plan yet!

lol..you just wishing i had because you sure won't know what hit ya when i do ....erm..do..my plan :S

Xon
December 4th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Sure, then after you joke a little puppy to death just to try and make me cry and I don't, what are you going to do?

KdM
December 4th, 2008, 04:09 PM
make a beautiful funeral for the poor puppy *sniff*

Xon
December 4th, 2008, 04:16 PM
hahaha.... I once shot a cat with a 20 gauge as it was running.

spin, spin, spin, drop over dead....

KdM
December 4th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Aaaghh! Animal Cruelty..i'm gonna ring the NH..erm the lettered organisation tht deal with animal cruelty!

*goes gets phone...can't remember their number*

you got off lucky, xon!

Xon
December 4th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Yeah, well, I live on the farm. I pretty much do what I want. so ha.

LiveWire
December 4th, 2008, 09:52 PM
animal cruelty!!!!!!
you evil fuck!

... not that i can talk... *hangs head in shame*

*helps KdM with the poor little puppies funeral*

Xon what exactly do you owe us?
i mean i know we're awesome but....

lol *thinks up creative murder plots for both of you*

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 5th, 2008, 12:19 AM
so this one time a teacher stood in the door before class even began like when you got those 5 min to get to class so i go to walk in and hes just standing there arms cross like he's the shit and like blocks my way and i aint payin attention to him so like try to walk around him but he like moves in front of me this time i look up like ummmm can i help you, and he's like yea your not comin in here today(like what am i supose to cry) so i say cool, and turn around to walk up stairs and he's like thats not the way to the office, i yell back something like "what a smart man" and so chilled in another teachers room adn took my nap for the day.

but i loved the way i care less for anything he does and then that one time he thought he had the upper hand only to not seem to know me very well or caefully word himself on dismissin me to class.

but seriously if a teacher said 'your not coming into class today" wouldnt you take that as "Yay!! free period with teachers permission"

KdM
December 5th, 2008, 02:49 AM
hahahaha

Thanks for helping out with the funeral, livewire..but i still can't decide which cast is the ideal one for this POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL OF A PUPPY. *cry hopelessly*

*pretends lovingly prepare the funeral with livewire..whilst sharpening the knife under the table*

KdM
December 5th, 2008, 02:58 AM
so this one time a teacher stood in the door before class even began like when you got those 5 min to get to class so i go to walk in and hes just standing there arms cross like he's the shit and like blocks my way and i aint payin attention to him so like try to walk around him but he like moves in front of me this time i look up like ummmm can i help you, and he's like yea your not comin in here today(like what am i supose to cry) so i say cool, and turn around to walk up stairs and he's like thats not the way to the office, i yell back something like "what a smart man" and so chilled in another teachers room adn took my nap for the day.

but i loved the way i care less for anything he does and then that one time he thought he had the upper hand only to not seem to know me very well or caefully word himself on dismissin me to class.

but seriously if a teacher said 'your not coming into class today" wouldnt you take that as "Yay!! free period with teachers permission"

Hahahaa..way ta go! don't you just love it when someone thinks they got the upper hand but then u turn the table and let them realise tht you got the upper hand :D..that was cool itsa..

Don't worry, i won't copy ya.....

*writes down itsa's move..prepared to use them ext time kdm gets kcked out of class*

Xon
December 5th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Yeah, I hate teachers how think they are the shit.

I owe... Oh, you will see. Trust me. *Loads a .338 Lapua shell into the chamber.* Just you wait.

And what is with this funeral? We usually just through them in the lagoon or in the ravine.

KdM
December 5th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Aaaaargh! *rings up..and successfully remember's the animal cruelty line*

Prepare yourself for jail..(yikes i spent quite some time tryna think up of a witty way of saying <<<<...*hangs head* i failed)

Xon
December 5th, 2008, 11:07 AM
um... should i reply or just leave you to hang your head in shame

KdM
December 5th, 2008, 11:19 AM
what are u doing Xon..you're supposed to be in jail!!

yh thts my attempt at tryna shoulder passed my obvious embarressement..:P

Xon
December 5th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Fine, I will go. I will be out after a few seconds, I have leverage.

KdM
December 5th, 2008, 11:25 AM
hahahah...actually i will literally go..watch HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3..:P..i'll be back in two hours...BYE!

Xon
December 5th, 2008, 11:27 AM
WHAT!!!!!! *Pulls out Desert Eagle and points it towards my head*

KdM
December 5th, 2008, 01:10 PM
hahaha..i stopped watching it when i reached a quater of the movie....what was i thinking..???

lol..as cheesy as ever thou..so yh, nothing different with this last one

Xon
December 5th, 2008, 02:32 PM
You only lost half your mind then.

LiveWire
December 5th, 2008, 02:52 PM
... no!! KdM don't doooo it!!!
don't go to the dark side!

*takes time to sharpen spork under table*

i'll be ready when you come back

and lol at itsys story
i've done that. i love it how teachers think that being kicked out of their class is like the ultimate punishment and will make any disorderly student very very sorry....

KdM
December 5th, 2008, 03:20 PM
hahaha..wow..it feels pretty neat having lost just half my mind

You guys i'm in a iffy (don't ask what tht means) mood..tell me what the best things that happened to you guys are..

Xon
December 5th, 2008, 03:29 PM
ha ha ha.... I lost my emotions. Well, that one of the best things that ever happened to me. My heart was shattered and torn to pieces. That is another.

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 5th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Fine, I will go. I will be out after a few seconds, I have leverage.

ill trade you my Get Out of Jail Free Card for your St. Charles Place?

Hahahaa..way ta go! don't you just love it when someone thinks they got the upper hand but then u turn the table and let them realise tht you got the upper hand :D..that was cool itsa..

Don't worry, i won't copy ya.....

*writes down itsa's move..prepared to use them ext time kdm gets kcked out of class*

YEa like you barely pay any mind to someone and apparently the whole time they been fuming bout you. and when they go to make thier move you shurg it off winning again haha then laugh later realizing how pathetic they are

and lol at itsys story
i've done that. i love it how teachers think that being kicked out of their class is like the ultimate punishment and will make any disorderly student very very sorry....

haha i kno for me getting sent out of class or gettting in school suspention was the best cause it ALL the kids who cut up in there and kno how to have fun an d not take themselves so seriously, so its like they pretty much did you a favor

hahaha..wow..it feels pretty neat having lost just half my mind

You guys i'm in a iffy (don't ask what tht means) mood..tell me what the best things that happened to you guys are..

why not just make your own appropriate designated thread for this!!!

lets see the best thing to happen to me was.... um.. well.... um... that one time...no, *ponders*..... life sucks

LiveWire
December 5th, 2008, 08:59 PM
yea lol. The teachers expect you to think... 'wow, gosh you kicked me out of english class- that really sucks. I feel deprived of my education now an im gonna go think about what i've done wrong to deserve this awful punishment'... sure thing lol

ummm bestest thing thats happened to me.... i dunno.
I know the worst though- yesterday i found out that the guy i'd liked for half a year has liked me for ages!!! and i find this out now!!! a month before i move away and never see him again!!! FUCK!!!! grrrrrr!!!

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 6th, 2008, 01:12 AM
yea right he probably wanted me to react l by like gettin all emotional like "OMG!! why why whyme!! please i'll do anything, i love chemistry and will use it frequently later in life?"

LiveWire
December 6th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Lol yea, and when they ask you to leave they expect you to argue and apologise... "no please don't send me out! i'll be good now i swaer"
pft not likely

KdM
December 7th, 2008, 01:50 PM
ha ha ha.... I lost my emotions. Well, that one of the best things that ever happened to me. My heart was shattered and torn to pieces. That is another.

SHARE story..lol, make me feel better and share!...if u don't mind :S

why not just make your own appropriate designated thread for this!!!

lets see the best thing to happen to me was.... um.. well.... um... that one time...no, *ponders*..... life sucks
Ahh, agree 100%. maybe i should make a thread for it..but now im kinda pressed for time, so i'll probably make it when i am bored to fucking death

yea lol. The teachers expect you to think... 'wow, gosh you kicked me out of english class- that really sucks. I feel deprived of my education now an im gonna go think about what i've done wrong to deserve this awful punishment'... sure thing lol

ummm bestest thing thats happened to me.... i dunno.
I know the worst though- yesterday i found out that the guy i'd liked for half a year has liked me for ages!!! and i find this out now!!! a month before i move away and never see him again!!! FUCK!!!! grrrrrr!!!

Aw shiit, tht really sucks! bet u feel like wacking the guy round the head or something (i sure would!)
cant u come to see him on holidays, vice versa..like a distant relationsip..they're always end up shit

LiveWire
December 7th, 2008, 05:09 PM
yup.... i wanted to hit him.
i will see him but nah i couldn't do a long distance thing. lol
well theres planty of guys where im going...
so yea... i'll live xD

haha yea i want to hear the story of xons lost emotions....

Phoenix Fire
December 7th, 2008, 05:13 PM
We gonna sex or what?

LiveWire
December 7th, 2008, 05:22 PM
off topic much?

Phoenix Fire
December 7th, 2008, 05:26 PM
A wee bit, but seriously....

LiveWire
December 7th, 2008, 05:28 PM
hahaha oh sure

Xon
December 8th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Lost emotions.... I will just say this. If a female tried, I am pretty sure they would die.

LiveWire
December 8th, 2008, 02:30 PM
... thats hardly a story...

what happened xon? get your heart broken into a million tiny peices?
it sucks doesn't it.

Xon
December 8th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Actually, yeah, not really. I mean, yeah it sucked then, but now it is fucking great. No emotions. It like, wow. I can breathe. But no. And how would you know it sucked LiveWire? Had the same experience?

LiveWire
December 8th, 2008, 02:46 PM
mmm... a little

you know you still have emotions though... they're just bottled up below the surface slowly making you insane...
something like that

Xon
December 8th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Nope. I destroyed them from the inside out. So I really don't have any emotions. Sorry.

a little?

KdM
December 8th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Lost emotions.... I will just say this. If a female tried, I am pretty sure they would die.

That is a pathetic excuse of a story!!

come on, tell us and take joy in the younglings (such as livewire and I) benifiting (experience-wise) from your MAGNIFICENT story!!

Xon
December 8th, 2008, 04:25 PM
ha ha ha.....ha ha. Umm... I doubt very much if it would benefit you all. But anywho...

I was in love with a pretty little girl, except she wasn't little. It was a long distance relationship so I wrote her letters every week, and she wrote me back. We were young and dumb, and then... SMASH!!!!!

...the end

LiveWire
December 8th, 2008, 07:53 PM
KdM did you just call me a youngling? Wtf IS a youngling? I've never heard that before... ever.

thats still a pathetic excuse for a story. What was the smash bit? did she dump you? or cheat? or die?

and yes xon. a little.

Xon
December 8th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Nah, actually, just left. Well not really left, she never went anyway, just said that she got a new boyfriend and all that crap. You know, teenage emotions took control and ripped it completely open and made everything seem horrible. But I got over it and well. Now no emotions. It actually isn't that great of a story. Just don't get close unless you want to get hurt. Or if you want to get married, make sure they do to before you get to close to get away.

LiveWire
December 9th, 2008, 02:36 PM
no its not a great story... it does suck a bit though.
However it doesn't mean you have no emotions now...

Xon
December 9th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Yes, I do realize that breaking your heart doesn't get rid of your emotion. But, soon there after I purged myself of mine. And I walked into a world of utter bliss. I saw things that I had never seen before. I 'felt' things I never new existed. Then I knew. I knew...

KdM
December 10th, 2008, 07:56 AM
KdM did you just call me a youngling? Wtf IS a youngling? I've never heard that before... ever.

hahaha..youngling? i thought it was another word for u know a youth..:S..but tht is what u and me are until..after four years u are stuck with tht title..lol, i'm soo depressing..what month were u born and year?..i want to see who's older u or me
:D

Nah, actually, just left. Well not really left, she never went anyway, just said that she got a new boyfriend and all that crap. You know, teenage emotions took control and ripped it completely open and made everything seem horrible. But I got over it and well. Now no emotions. It actually isn't that great of a story. Just don't get close unless you want to get hurt. Or if you want to get married, make sure they do to before you get to close to get away.

What are u saying..tht if u want to get married its best if they hurt u before tht big day??? sorry ur post got me confused!

Xon
December 10th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Lol, nah. Unless you don't want to get married, don't get close, because, eventually, they will hurt you, or visa versa. But, if you do want to get married, you have to get close, and being that close to a fire, you will get burned, but you will be so blinded by emotion that it won't hurt as much. So you will get over it, and will be fine. Thats what I meant.

KdM
December 10th, 2008, 10:10 AM
ow ok..tht makes sense..and u just reminded me of what my parent's told me..:

no dating before marriage. :D

Xon
December 10th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Lol. Yeah, I have heard that before. Do you court?

KdM
December 10th, 2008, 10:49 AM
not really..but not for the reasons my parents have..you?

Xon
December 10th, 2008, 11:15 AM
yes.... ish Its a long story. But.... yeah. Dating is more fun anyway. At least at your age. but then again, you don't date. So hmm....

LiveWire
December 10th, 2008, 02:07 PM
why does KdM not date??
does she prefer to just screw hot randoms at parties? I guess thats good too lol

um october 1992... you're probably a little older (dammit!)

haha my parents have no problems with me dating- as long as i don't kiss, hug, touch or fuck the guy. sorta defeats the purpose tho...

KdM
December 10th, 2008, 03:12 PM
yes.... ish Its a long story. But.... yeah. Dating is more fun anyway. At least at your age. but then again, you don't date. So hmm....

yes...ish?!? how is tht?

why does KdM not date??
does she prefer to just screw hot randoms at parties? I guess thats good too lol

um october 1992... you're probably a little older (dammit!)

haha my parents have no problems with me dating- as long as i don't kiss, hug, touch or fuck the guy. sorta defeats the purpose tho...

Just a bit..

october?! haha..you guessed right...i was born may 1992 :D..bow down sucka! lol

"does she screw randoms!?" hahaha..not just any randoms but random hosts! lol just kidding..i don't date cuz i never really come across the oppurtunity allowing myself to date..make sense?

LiveWire
December 10th, 2008, 03:39 PM
NOOOOOOO..... *feels very small and insignificant*
I cant be the youngest. Damn you!

I asked if you screwed HOT randoms. not just any randoms xD
haven't you ever dated anyone? :(

Xon
December 10th, 2008, 04:23 PM
lol. Have you screwed hot randomness LiveWire?

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 10th, 2008, 11:46 PM
.... i cant believe what this has come too....

Phoenix Fire
December 10th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Its Lets make love.

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 10th, 2008, 11:51 PM
not ever

Phoenix Fire
December 10th, 2008, 11:52 PM
I'll give you a nickel..

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 10th, 2008, 11:56 PM
is it shiney?

Phoenix Fire
December 10th, 2008, 11:57 PM
Very .

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 11th, 2008, 12:04 AM
No! shiney nickels no longer have that effect on me!!

Phoenix Fire
December 11th, 2008, 12:06 AM
So we gonna make some love or what?

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 11th, 2008, 12:11 AM
no, mostly cause i dont love you, its not you its me, let be friends kay

LiveWire
December 11th, 2008, 12:31 AM
ouch. poor phoenix :D

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 11th, 2008, 12:34 AM
haha he'll be alright

LiveWire
December 11th, 2008, 02:42 AM
I guess he deals with rejection quite regularly.

KdM
December 11th, 2008, 02:49 AM
NOOOOOOO..... *feels very small and insignificant*
I cant be the youngest. Damn you!

I asked if you screwed HOT randoms. not just any randoms xD
haven't you ever dated anyone? :(

like i said before..no..haha, i don't feel as ashamed to say tht as i used to :D

ooh, you said HOT randoms? well same thing b'cause the only party's i been to are hosted by HOT randoms :D...one of my policies..don't attend a party hosted by a not so HOT random..:D

AaaaaaaaGH!! this post had so many smilies.. ACB made me delete them!!

DAMN YOU, ACB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KdM
December 11th, 2008, 02:50 AM
actually i guess i did date one person but tht hardly qualifies..as it only lasted ten minutes..and he asked me out throu the internet..so tht DEFINITLY doesn't qualify

WHY DOESN'T NOBODY WANT ME!?!?!?!?!???!?!?

LiveWire
December 11th, 2008, 02:57 AM
lol why doesn't nobody want you. double negative.......

meh. i didn't date anyone for ages, and when i did i was such a noob.

and oh yes... hot randoms are good. I don't really care if they're not hosting the party haha

KdM
December 11th, 2008, 08:37 AM
you don't care?!?!? *freaks out*.....i don't care either.

should i make it triple negative???

Xon
December 11th, 2008, 12:50 PM
No, not a triple negative

Phoenix Fire
December 11th, 2008, 12:54 PM
I want you!

To support AMERICA!! BWAHAHAHHAHA

Xon
December 11th, 2008, 01:00 PM
I live in america and I would rather you go drown in a sea of loneliness

LiveWire
December 11th, 2008, 03:22 PM
you don't care?!?!? *freaks out*.....i don't care either.

should i make it triple negative???

You've been freaking out alot lately...
hows your mental health?

Xon
December 11th, 2008, 07:30 PM
um, horrible as always my guess.

LiveWire
December 11th, 2008, 07:49 PM
whys that?
you have no emotions....

Xon
December 12th, 2008, 09:10 AM
what? Her mental health is horrible. Not mine.

KdM
December 12th, 2008, 05:12 PM
hahahhaha, xon..i had to think for a second whether you'd known me my whole life..only they seem to see tht my mental state is....erm...you know..ahem!

lool..so why what about me gives me away on having a horrible mental state?? *sniff*

LiveWire..*freak out at the thought of livewite knowing tht i am freaking out*

KdM
December 12th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Pheonix-BWUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.......................SUCK OUT!!

Xon
December 13th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Yeah, if I have know you for 15 minutes, I have known you for a year

KdM
December 13th, 2008, 01:25 PM
how did you figure tht one out??

Xon
December 13th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Just my gift...

LiveWire
December 13th, 2008, 02:17 PM
haha *gives KdM a hug until she stops freaking out*

i bet you my mental state is worse then yours lol

... ye i feel like i've known you two for longer then i have...

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 13th, 2008, 02:42 PM

KdM
December 13th, 2008, 03:00 PM
itsa...you needn't say anymore

or do you? BWUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

KdM
December 13th, 2008, 03:00 PM
......sorry.

Xon
December 13th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Nope... nothing need be said at all

LiveWire
December 13th, 2008, 11:50 PM
where is this thread going anyway...?

its about teachers... i saw my old english teacher at an xmas concert celebration thingy the other day, sooo funny. we went over to her and she looked really uncomfortable and told us we shouldn't be drinking- which we weren't.

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 14th, 2008, 12:09 AM
haha that happen to me once.. I was 18 but since forever i look like 3-5 years younger then what i really am (and doesnt help that i act like a kid either) so anyways my friend works at a bar and so we are 18 and legally allowed to sit in a bar just not at the bar or drink, and so i notice this lady behind me givin me the stink eye, think th whole time she looks familar but i cant place her, and i was like the fucks her problem, and i her here say something like "those kids are in high school" and like i turn around and am think this bitch is a fuckin trip tryin to start trouble or something, but just ignore her and ask her like so what do you work at the high school(figured she worked in the office and thats where i've seen her) but wasnt til the next day i notice she was the lunch lady HAHA but didnt notice her with her hair down and out of a hair net, i then realized what a sad life she must live

LiveWire
December 14th, 2008, 12:32 AM
hahaha... ah itsy that would have been good.

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 14th, 2008, 12:36 AM
yea i forgot to add that when i asked her if she worked at the high school she gave this snotty remark, were i thought woah this bitch doesnt like her job she gonna shoot that bitch up i should report her haha, but i really i think she hated me for some reason, i dont kno why i always thanked my lunch lady for my food. just what a bitch, no wonder she works as a lunch lady, karmas a bitch in drag.

Ghostfacekiller
December 14th, 2008, 01:47 AM
I bet they spat in your food

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 14th, 2008, 01:52 AM
that of probably been an improvement anyway... and i would of punched a hoe in the face and made her miserable life that much more miserable til my ADD kicked in and i get distracted by a coloring book or something

LiveWire
December 14th, 2008, 02:57 AM
that sucks i hate teachers that are cunts for no good reason... i mean if you glue her whiteboard markers to the roof then sure, but not just random hatred.

so glad we don't have a caffeteria where i live hahah

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 14th, 2008, 02:40 PM
then where did the food get made and eaten??

LiveWire
December 14th, 2008, 03:39 PM
... well you can buy shit, but most people don't. and its not like proper shool dinners or whatever.
you bring food and eat it where-ever

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 14th, 2008, 04:11 PM
so there is no designated area to where you eat inside the school building? what chaos that much be

LiveWire
December 14th, 2008, 06:22 PM
.... no not really. it works just fine. Theres sorta tables dotted around the place. I don't really care ae. don't normally eat at school

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 14th, 2008, 10:23 PM
so you go hours without eating?? what are you a machine? i think i would die or kill someone from goin insane

LiveWire
December 15th, 2008, 01:47 AM
... lol no. I just don't normally bother bringing food ta school...
Its only a few hours.

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 15th, 2008, 01:59 AM
2 hours is way to long for me i have to constanly be chewing on something or i go bizerk

LiveWire
December 15th, 2008, 02:05 AM
chewing gum?

haha nah i forget to eat sometimes.

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 15th, 2008, 02:12 AM
chewing gum, cheetos, ribs, pop tarts, pizza, macaroni, granola bar, banana, ice cream, wheat thins.... anything really long as its something

but yea i get the whole forgetting to eat....i do that sometimes cant help it when i randomly get busy and tired that i skip dinner or something

LiveWire
December 15th, 2008, 02:26 AM
wtf are cheetos, pop tarts and granola bars....?

yea same, that reminds me i havent had dinner... its 9:30 oops

Phoenix Fire
December 15th, 2008, 02:28 AM
wtf are cheetos, pop tarts and granola bars....?
Why...
Their life itself.

LiveWire
December 15th, 2008, 02:36 AM
... i have never heard of any of those things...

Phoenix Fire
December 15th, 2008, 02:38 AM
O_o

Im scurded...

Itsa... save me from the scary monster.

Itsa.. DONT LEAVE ME!!

NOOOOOOO!!

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 15th, 2008, 02:42 AM
WHAT!!

Cheetos can only be describes as cruncy or in puff form, chip sticks covered in an artifical powdered cheese!!! i mean even licking the cheese off your fingers is like etiquette too

Pop tarts are meant for breakfast but really eaten anytime toasted or no, and now frozen too, pretty much just a flat pasty with fillings like smore, strawberry, brown sugar cinnamon, etc..

Granola bars pretty much just health snacks kind of, like with oats, granola, honey haha i dont kno what else i just love the Honey oat granolas only.

You need to get you some cheetos seriously!!! what kind of sick country do you live in! doesnt have cheetos, Is there at least doritos? tostitos?

(yea i'm scared too phire its gonna be okay well just grab a snack pack and calm down...this is all just some horrible prank gone wrong) haha

Phoenix Fire
December 15th, 2008, 02:46 AM
How about jolly ranchers?
Marshmallows?
Peach Nehi in a glass bottle?
Dr. Pepper?
And for christ sake.

Don't tell me they don't have OREOS!!

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 15th, 2008, 02:48 AM
oh god not the oreos!!!Anything but the oreos!!!

LiveWire
December 15th, 2008, 02:49 AM
sorry guys...
New Zealand truely is behind the rest of the world.

we have some random cheezle thingys that sound like cheetos. they are disgusting though.

and we get health bar type things also...

god i feel like an alien

LiveWire
December 15th, 2008, 02:50 AM
we have oreos!!!
and marshmallows.

not the others though

Phoenix Fire
December 15th, 2008, 02:50 AM
That will explain our tentacle sex....

Phoenix Fire
December 15th, 2008, 02:51 AM
No dr. pepper?
What in the hell........

LiveWire
December 15th, 2008, 02:56 AM
whats dr pepper?

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 15th, 2008, 03:00 AM
*gasp* .

Phoenix Fire
December 15th, 2008, 03:08 AM
*Look of shock* .

LiveWire
December 15th, 2008, 03:11 AM
.... i feel pretty out of it.
not living in america and all

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 15th, 2008, 03:15 AM
shyeah you should i mean we might be a shit country politically and morally but hell we kno how to have a good time and indulge ourselves with goodies

Phoenix Fire
December 15th, 2008, 03:22 AM
Like burger king hershey pies.

LiveWire
December 15th, 2008, 03:22 AM
haha guess so ae. still havent told me what dr pepper is...
is it alcohol or a soft drink or something?

Phoenix Fire
December 15th, 2008, 03:25 AM
It's a dark soda, real rich.

LiveWire
December 15th, 2008, 03:30 AM
ah.. if i go to america any time soon i will drink one.

Phoenix Fire
December 15th, 2008, 03:35 AM
I will ship you some if you want.

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
December 15th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Like burger king hershey pies.

God I Love Those!!! i love buyin the whole pies from walmart and having pies all week long!

And yea Livewire you need to get on line and order yourself a 12 pack, it will change you live. Its like Coca Cola but sweeter in a way, well to me anyway i hate coke.

LiveWire
December 16th, 2008, 01:18 AM
another thing ive never heard of... actually... i might have...
ok im confused.

I don't really like coke though, unless its with alcohol.

KdM
December 16th, 2008, 02:48 PM
and the thread dies here....

....?

Deetinator
January 30th, 2009, 03:13 PM
I'm only a sophomore, but I would shove my 6th grade pre-algebra teacher down a rocky crevice. She's the one that started my failure at school. Never got a B before I had her. And I got a C. Needless to say, I was pissed, cause now my parents think I'm....nevermind. its too long a story.

Cake
January 30th, 2009, 03:18 PM
I would beat the fuck out of/KILL viciously and wear the skin of my damn english 3 honors teacher. WTF IS IT WITH GIVING US 5 pages of essay questions that we have to write an essay per question on EVERYDAY + HOMEWORK i cant finish ONE of the fuckin essays in her class. I hope she has a horrible accedent, they think shes dead and bury her and she wakes up with 6 feet of dirt over her!!!!!! and when she dies satan and GOD kick her out!!!

Cuddles
January 30th, 2009, 04:34 PM
please...stop reviving threads, you idiot.

Deetinator
January 30th, 2009, 07:10 PM
A. The thread was still visible from the school forum, I didn't kick anything out of view by adding to this thread.

B. I added something to the thread. From what I understand, necro-posting is when you revive a thread for no reason, and add nothing to it.

Dierke
May 5th, 2009, 10:59 PM
My gym teacher in 9th grade. Hes the reason i got expeled a few months ago for acid.

and also cause hes a faggot who was a cheerleader in collage for the wisconsin badgers. lol

pyro_davey
May 6th, 2009, 11:46 PM
i would stab my 5th grade teacher she is the reason i hate math

xxxzz
July 14th, 2009, 08:16 AM
either rmy fatass deputy principle who sent an anti terrorism bomb squad to my house when i (with permission from the science teacher) brought in some thermite and suspended me for a week. then when my pissed off dad questioned him about it (even that squad he sent to my house said hes an idiot and thermite is in no way illegal, he was wrong) he made up some shit. Ha we didnt buy that bullshit. still got a free week of school though.

Or...
my p.e teacher who talks sooo much shit and challenges students to fights.

michigandalf
July 20th, 2009, 08:43 PM
My 11th grade Chem teacher. She was actually really nice to me but treated people with disrespect constantly. I'd knock her teeth out.

voigty
February 8th, 2010, 11:25 AM
my head of year (i'm in year 10) i so want to beat the shit out of him, every time i do something, he pure exagerates it to the senior management and everything, getting me into so much shit, and he just moans and moans and moans, then more threatening, he threatened to get me arrested for assault, then i just shut him up by proving him wrong, don't ask how? lol