PDA

View Full Version : ............help

KdM
November 20th, 2008, 12:11 PM
hey everyone...i did the weirdest thing today..i nominated myself for student president in my college..why? probably because its something i wouldn't normally do..ok enough of tht...i need to have stuff that i am capable of changing in the school..so far i got meaningless shit...and i needed help on coming up with stuff that i could change...in otherwords, if you went/go to a school/college/highschool..what would you want changed..thou i kno tht our schools are probably ran in different systems..but still im desparetly in neeed of advice..so what can u think of to chang.e..btw, it got to be realistic (cnt even lower the price in the canteen..so much for power..)

thanks

oh and is there stuff u guys think i should do tht would single myself out from the other runner ups...techniques i could use to win votes:Di got this dickhead of a guy...he's pretty popular but hey..i probably wont win anyway...no harm in trying right??

right??
:P

Ghostfacekiller
November 20th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Have them get WiFi
Better Student Staff relations

deathlord888
November 20th, 2008, 03:56 PM
all hot girls skirts can not be longer than 4 inches

KdM
November 20th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Yeah, i think that is a really good point "all hot girls skirts can not be longer than 4 inches" I bet everyone gonna be begging me to become president ;)....especially those 'hot girls'......lol, i'm in a weird mood

deathlord888
November 20th, 2008, 04:25 PM
haha well you would get 1/2 the schools vote for sure and probably even some slutty chicks

KdM
November 20th, 2008, 04:32 PM
dunt kno much that i would do with the slutty chicks..but yEY! half the school votes, alright!

KdM
November 20th, 2008, 04:33 PM
this is really weird..but i can't get that guy (my competetive runner up) out of my head...argh this nomination is turning me homocidal..maybe i should back down

deathlord888
November 20th, 2008, 05:25 PM
or maybe you are gay?

xAnonymousx
November 20th, 2008, 05:35 PM
To win votes tell them you will listen to their concerns personally and not through some meaningless elections. Try and make it appear as if you are there for them individually to care even if you really don't give a fuck about them. Also seem confident and counter argue everything the other guy says as bad or a bad idea. Put him on the defensive and seem aggressive and at the same time send a message of benevolance to them. Making you seem like a tough and powerful leader but they will feel comfortable with that because you will appear to work for their needs and wants. Also some good propaganda posters or tactics couldnt hurt. You can read up a bit about that online.

KdM
November 21st, 2008, 10:34 AM
or maybe you are gay?

your assuming i'm a guy arent'cha??

KdM
November 21st, 2008, 10:36 AM
To win votes tell them you will listen to their concerns personally and not through some meaningless elections. Try and make it appear as if you are there for them individually to care even if you really don't give a fuck about them. Also seem confident and counter argue everything the other guy says as bad or a bad idea. Put him on the defensive and seem aggressive and at the same time send a message of benevolance to them. Making you seem like a tough and powerful leader but they will feel comfortable with that because you will appear to work for their needs and wants. Also some good propaganda posters or tactics couldnt hurt. You can read up a bit about that online.
lol thanks..agressive?? i kinda been trying that..and i somehow seem to overdo it to the point that my friend is nudging me out of the place :S
part from that..good tips, thanks

deathlord888
November 23rd, 2008, 07:28 PM
wait KDM you are not a guy???
just 98% of the people here are

KdM
November 24th, 2008, 10:11 AM
well i'm part of the 2% :D

deathlord888
November 24th, 2008, 01:58 PM
well sorry for assuming then

KdM
November 25th, 2008, 12:31 PM
lol your forgiven *hug*

flying dutchman
December 28th, 2008, 09:01 PM
yeha ur gay

flying dutchman
December 28th, 2008, 09:01 PM
your assuming i'm a guy arent'cha??

yeha ur probly gay

statik82192
January 20th, 2009, 02:49 AM
Say something about school funding or how you could make your school a better learning environment for everyone.

Deetinator
January 30th, 2009, 03:10 PM
I like the wifi idea.

La Bomba
February 14th, 2009, 04:38 PM
If you were to win, just be like "ok, time for this to become ANARCHY COLLAGE" and see how many fights and riots you could start in one day