PDA

View Full Version : School Fights!!!

Pages : [1] 2

tunerkid18
November 18th, 2008, 10:00 PM
So....since i havent seen one...FIGHTS...whos got stories?
post em here cuz i wanna hear em. or better, if you hate someone and you've done something diabolical to that person. lets hear what you did.
the worst thing ive done was catch this kid fuckin with my girl. me and a few of my buddies swirlied him and dumped his ass in a dumpster. as if the toilet wasnt enough. then i beat the shit out of him. was gonna curb stomp him but the SRO showed up so i ran.

deathlord888
November 18th, 2008, 10:32 PM
there was a fight in my wieght training class a couple times
best one was this kid points in the mirror says thats a nice ass the other kid runs of suckers him they fight
then after the guy who started it thought he was talking about him not the girl behind him lol

Imperium
November 18th, 2008, 10:42 PM
So....since i havent seen one...FIGHTS...whos got stories?
post em here cuz i wanna hear em. or better, if you hate someone and you've done something diabolical to that person. lets hear what you did.
the worst thing ive done was catch this kid fuckin with my girl. me and a few of my buddies swirlied him and dumped his ass in a dumpster. as if the toilet wasnt enough. then i beat the shit out of him. was gonna curb stomp him but the SRO showed up so i ran.

sure you did.

tunerkid18
November 18th, 2008, 11:21 PM
sure you did.

yea cuz you were there...shut up

Ghostfacekiller
November 19th, 2008, 12:06 AM
I knocked some kid out once. he put gum on my wall. so he came over the next day, as soon as he walked in the door WHAM out. put his ass out on the porch. he woke up and got back on his gay scooter crying. I wont ever forget the image of him crying trying to start the thing and it just wouldnt start so he was crying harder. Had it all on video but someone stole the camera it was on.

superflysuperwhite
November 19th, 2008, 08:48 AM
this isnt really technically a fight but kind of is.

so me and my buddies were all across the street from school blazeing and this Jamacin kid came over. now he's in my study hall and him and this kid had a boxing match with my friend's and mines glove. i brought mine in again so i could box the kid later in the day. so i take them out to joke with the kid, but aparently he thought i was serious and just started throwing punches like he was fighting for his life. he got my in the eyebrow and opened it, right on the scar i already had from there. he stoped and i told him to "just fucking leave" so he did. i waited a while and then went into school to look for him, i finally found him sittng in the library next to my freind. i walked in just as the librarian was leaveing. I stood next to him, and then just started beating the shit out of him. he grabed my arms and started calling for the teacher, so i reared my head back and headbutted him... while i still had the open cut on my eyebrow. he got up and left and i just took his seat.

then on monday he cam up to me and was like, "dude man, my heads still all bumpy and shit."

well thats what you get dumbass

marcraft
November 19th, 2008, 04:50 PM
electrical engineering class , a guy whod been giving me shit for a whyle fucked a Mac 10 Lower reciever i was working on for a week up with an arc welder and made a big show of laughing at me when i went to get it. so about 20 minutes later a grabbed a 8 inch section of 1 inch thick aluminum rod and bashed him in the base of the neck with it from behind, grabbed him as he was falling and started choking him out , prob woulda killed him if one of his friends didnt kick me in the back, well after i recovered from the shock of getting stomp kicked in the spine i kicked his legs out from under him threw myself on top of him and started punching him in the face, which lasted till the metals teachers (we have 3)grabbed me from behind and held me back. 3 week suspension for that, my school has a meth epidemic so i dont get in as much trouble as i should.

oros
December 10th, 2008, 10:46 AM
dude, i should have killed the guy and dumped him in different dumpsters at the same time (that's right, one arm in on dumpster, a head in the other and so on) if i caught someone screwing my GF. ok, perhaps not that drastic but you get the point.

dthncrnge
December 23rd, 2008, 03:33 PM
I kind of got expelled for this one (kind of because it was my 6th suspension and the reason why the fight happened.)

Im chilling up in the weight room minding my own business, when I see a "friend" of mine come in. Im pretty much always packing some shit and at the moment I had my 9 Mm glock. So I show it to my "friend" and he calls the police. I had a hell of a lot of talking to do to not get any charges. The next day, the kid walks up into my classroom and looks at me, and then laughs. At that point, I got up in his face and tore the hell up out of him in front of about 20 kids. Game over. For both of us.

numerator-91
December 24th, 2008, 03:03 AM
Why do people allow these threads to live?
the only two here that I would ever believe are superfly and deathlord.

Phoenix Fire
December 24th, 2008, 03:10 AM
OMG I SHAT YOU NOT!

I beats this guys ass with my finger yesterday and the guys loved it and they laughed then we raped each other LOLFUCKINGROFL.

Yeah, seriously people.
Gtfo.

tunerkid18
December 24th, 2008, 03:30 AM
Why do people allow these threads to live?
the only two here that I would ever believe are superfly and deathlord.

why are assholes like you bothering looking at these threads like this if you dont like them?

dumbass

DoG MikkyW
January 6th, 2009, 04:11 PM
One time I beat the shit out of this guy with my 2 foot long cock, I slapped him over and over, and all he could say is " I'm tunakid, and I don't take shit from no one". Or at least I thought he said tunakid, it could have been... tunerkid. Oh well.

deathlord888
January 6th, 2009, 05:13 PM
why are assholes like you bothering looking at these threads like this if you dont like them?

dumbass

why do you feel the need to lie?

i have been in fist fights but they are never like the movies, just a couple blows exchanged thats it not throwing people in the dumpster and your dumb shit

CHEETZzz
January 6th, 2009, 05:31 PM
One time I beat the shit out of this guy with my 2 foot long cock, I slapped him over and over, and all he could say is " I'm tunakid, and I don't take shit from no one". Or at least I thought he said tunakid, it could have been... tunerkid. Oh well.

i laughed long and hard at this
win

a2thae
January 6th, 2009, 10:11 PM
why do you feel the need to lie?

i have been in fist fights but they are never like the movies, just a couple blows exchanged thats it not throwing people in the dumpster and your dumb shit

Hey man people get dumped in dumpster. Just not when their conscious.

It also depends on the quality of the fighters, and if they have a weapon etc. If there are a large group of people there to stop people from running, fights can last up to like 10 minutes on the street before someone gets seriously fucked over.

Or it can last longer if there are 2 opportunistic strikers who prefer counter striking..

I think a lot of people who don't know how to really fight just keep their hands up, and block the right with the left and throw an overhand...if the right is thrown and it's righty v. righty

Personally, I don't fight until someone crosses my line, or someone throws a punch at me. Then we got a problem. I actually used to carry handwraps, but people only fuck with ya so long...

Now to contribute to this thread

Over the summer a dude and 5 of his friends circled around me and only one had a weapon which was a chain (wrapped around the hands), So I put on my handwraps (while they were laughing at me, and talking shit like dumbfucks do), pulled out my knife, and said "throw the chain on the building and I throw the knife up there too" which he did..

I then proceeded in knocking 2 people out (or just dropping them and they laid there), getting a nice black eye, and what turned out to be a broken rib,a broken hand, sore knuckles, bruises on my body etc, I even got dropped once.

I ended up breaking (hoping I broke it--more like messing it up bad) someones arm, and fucking up someones knee.

Then I ran from another car that pulled up. No one chased me down so yeah..

It's hard to fight a lot of people you got to either be able to drop them, or throw them to the ground quick. Moral of the story: you are gonna take a beating even if you know how to fight if there are numbers, they knew like boxing basics, and still i got somewhat fucked over.

Thats the most recent street fight i've been in.

If you focus on one person, another person hits you when you're open.

::EDIT:: I should point out that this happened in like 5 minutes..if the car would'nt have pulled up i prolly could've kept up for maybe another 7 minutes if the two guys stayed down..glass jaw fuckheads

...hahaha

666camaro420
January 22nd, 2009, 08:17 AM
ive only been in a few fights. none were really that impressive. i did get stitches though. bled on the principles desk. but as far as school fights go it rarely happens and it rarely gets past that. like deathlord said. it doesnt happen likethe movies

Cake
January 22nd, 2009, 01:45 PM
Best fight ive seen with dudes was this two big ass G thug guys beating the frick outta each other....one had brass knucks the other had a roll of quarters.....its was bloody :D

There was a cat fight...was great guz i got to see some BOOBIES :D

666camaro420
January 22nd, 2009, 04:11 PM
bullshit...

AssRot
January 24th, 2009, 05:22 PM
i beat some kid in the mouth once. not that cool. and half these stories are bullshit. 'cept maybe the finger fucking one

Maggotsfriend
January 24th, 2009, 07:29 PM
As for school fights I'd say never have I been in one in school cause its just not the place you want to pick a fight, Its all was out of school in town or at an event. But as I feel I should contribute to this Lol fest, My mate Trevor once took someone down twice his mass with one hit not a knock out but a second knuckle throat punch look liked the guy was having a fit on the ground.

charlee
January 25th, 2009, 01:02 AM
7 fights in one year, all of which were started by me getting a basketball thrown at me and it happen to hit me in the face. we used to play lightning during luch and we played our way, so when kids joined we hit there balls across the gym, they'd get pissed and throw there ball at me when they got out. never lost one either.

Deetinator
January 30th, 2009, 03:06 PM
People in my school like to talk, but don't have any balls. Plus people like to keep the peace, so the only fights I've been into were broken up in about 10 seconds.

Meh, I saw a cool one in Israel a few weeks ago. I went to a Druze garden in Haifa, and the guards wouldn't let some guy in, so they started fighting, and the young guy got knocked down a few times, but he didn't try to fight back. The other guard locked the door while the two were going at it, and called in this other guard who came in with some huge gun, but it had been broken up by the time he got there. Whatever, still sweet.

And rofl at Dog and Pheonix Fire

Dr_gonzo33
February 24th, 2009, 06:03 PM
when i was changin in the locker room after P.E. some kid i hate comes up to me and takes a piece of chalk and draws a line on the back my shirt, since i didnt like him it pissed me off so i stood up and squared off with him and he pushed me back and i tripped over the bench behind me and i cut my head a little on the locker handle so i got up and he started to run away so i chassed him into the other part of the locker room and i turned him around and punched him in the face like 3 times and he fell over crying then his 2 friends tried jumping in and on of the i elbowed the other one got a punch in on me and then 2 of my friends jumped in and kicked their asses, and everyone was screaming FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT, so the gym teacher comes out butt naked (cuz he was showering for some reason) and was like what the hell is going on?!?!? and we all turned and looked and we immediatley stopped and gagged because hes like in his 60s,and all that resulted in 2 days in school suspension

Dr_gonzo33
February 24th, 2009, 06:12 PM
I kind of got expelled for this one (kind of because it was my 6th suspension and the reason why the fight happened.)

Im chilling up in the weight room minding my own business, when I see a "friend" of mine come in. Im pretty much always packing some shit and at the moment I had my 9 Mm glock. So I show it to my "friend" and he calls the police. I had a hell of a lot of talking to do to not get any charges. The next day, the kid walks up into my classroom and looks at me, and then laughs. At that point, I got up in his face and tore the hell up out of him in front of about 20 kids. Game over. For both of us.

your an idiot 1 bringing a gun to school, and 2 for showing it off

deathlord888
February 24th, 2009, 06:48 PM
lol i dont see how you could pack heat in the weight room... idk where i could hide it in my shorts

Dr_gonzo33
February 24th, 2009, 06:49 PM
well you could wear pants you dont necesarily have to be working out

charlee
February 24th, 2009, 09:48 PM
I guess ill describe one of my fights for ya.

This kid robert andrews right, thought he'd be a hard ass and chuck this ball at me when he got out in lightning, big mistake right there. So I turn beat red and my 2 best buds see that I'm about to whoop his ass, so they set up a block so not one person can interfere, turns out the kids is like the punching bag for the entire school, i ran at him, socked him once adjacent to his eye, he fell to floor laid on his stomach and covered his head while i kicked him three times in the ribs. I would of got an assault charge for kicking him while down but i lied and said i through a kick at him while he was on his way to the floor.

Dr_gonzo33
February 24th, 2009, 11:22 PM
another time at a metal concert there was a black guy in the mosh pit throwin punches and he was a big guy, short but fucking ripped. so i ran up to him and planted one right on his jaw and he dropped me with a punch, i hit the floor, but i got back up and went at him again but before i could get another punch in he dropped me again this time splitting my lip open, so drunken me gets up a third time and i jump on his back punching him in the head, but he throws me to the ground and before i can stand all the way up again he lands a punch right above my eye cutting my brow open ans after that hit i just sat on the ground for a second before i got up and drank more....... because i had just gotten my ass kicked

charlee
February 25th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Least you can admit it, i got my ass beat once, but he hit me with a sucker punch.

Dr_gonzo33
February 25th, 2009, 04:26 PM
yeah every one gets there ass beat a couple times, but sometimes you beat the fuck out of em

rorshach1975ftw
February 25th, 2009, 05:02 PM
I've only been into a fight once and the other person didn't do anything about it...

Dr_gonzo33
February 25th, 2009, 05:04 PM
like they didnt fight back or they didnt call the cops

rorshach1975ftw
February 25th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Both. The teacher that was watching was laughing because I was 4'9" in 6th grade and the kid was in 6th grade too but he was 6'0" and he was afraid of me.

Dr_gonzo33
February 25th, 2009, 05:37 PM
nice i have a funny one, there was a bunch of cocky freshmann in one of my tech classes and one of em kept running his mouth and being disrespectful to the teacher and i've had like a shit load of classes with this teacher and he's a cool guy so when the kid kept running his mouth , the teacher looked at me winked and sadi im gonna go into the other room for a second,and when he was out of the room i got up went up to the kid and just stomp kicked him out of his desk, i kicked him so hard it knocked the wind out of him and he made a weird yelp slah crying noise then when the teach walked back into the room he was like holy shit you must've fell out of your desk are you okay. and then the kid was like he kicked me , and the teach looked at me and sadi did you kick him and i just said nope. the teach just looked back at the kid and said well i didtn see anything

rorshach1975ftw
February 25th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Brilliant. xD
I'd get by butt handed to me if I did something like that though...

Dr_gonzo33
February 25th, 2009, 05:49 PM
by the school?

rorshach1975ftw
February 25th, 2009, 05:51 PM
No by everyone else. xD
I am 6'0" and I weigh 113 pounds.
I am extremely weak.
I have a strong kick so I would have to be able to take them out with the kick. xD

Dr_gonzo33
February 25th, 2009, 05:53 PM
oh well i was upper a classman so they know not to fuck with us plus i was like 175 lbs then

rorshach1975ftw
February 25th, 2009, 05:55 PM
I graduate next year hopefully. xD

Dr_gonzo33
February 25th, 2009, 06:00 PM
nice.......................

rorshach1975ftw
February 25th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Yeah but I wouldn't really classify the fight as a fight though... More or less just a gay hate crime...

MissTruant
February 25th, 2009, 08:33 PM
All I have to say about school fights is this;

You're going to fucking get suspended for it, don't pussy out because you want to try to get off easy for it. You better knock them the fuck out.

That's what my mom said to me when I got suspended the first time for fighting in highschool.

a2thae
February 25th, 2009, 08:50 PM

You're going to fucking get suspended for it, don't pussy out because you want to try to get off easy for it. You better knock them the fuck out.

That's what my mom said to me when I got suspended the first time for fighting in highschool.

Nah. If you just want them to shut up, knocking them out isn't necessary. In fact that's overkill. But if someone crosses your lines, or swings at you first...knock their head off into the graveyard.

MissTruant
February 25th, 2009, 09:08 PM
I agree, I try to outsmart them mentally, usually works too. Especially with girls. If I can talk my way out of it, I will. I don't really see the need to resort to violence.

Well I do, but at school I'm just trying to get my credits. My rule is once someone touches me... you're just getting merked.

Dr_gonzo33
February 25th, 2009, 09:20 PM
eh i usually try talking but to some people dont want to hear what you have to say....... thats when you beat it into their skull

deathlord888
February 25th, 2009, 09:25 PM

for me if just a few punches were exchanged then nothing happens but if it was a serious fight you get suspended

Dr_gonzo33
February 25th, 2009, 09:37 PM
my school would take it seriously usually just resulted in in school suspension or if it was serious enough they call the police in to hand out assault tickets

LiveWire
February 25th, 2009, 11:23 PM
my school now has security cos of all the goddamn skinheads....

seriously i wouldnt resort to fighting unless there was a bloody good reason.
Or if someone ha a go at you first...

a2thae
February 25th, 2009, 11:43 PM
for me if just a few punches were exchanged then nothing happens but if it was a serious fight you get suspended

A lot of times in my old school if an adult didn't see a punch get thrown, they would need a bunch of witnesses to suspend anyone. This was especially true if a kid who often beat on other kids got beat up on.

MissTruant
February 26th, 2009, 12:27 AM
My school is really bitch like that, cause we don't have many fights.

freetibet
February 26th, 2009, 01:27 AM
just put a car bomb in their vehicle...

much less stressful

WeirdD
February 26th, 2009, 10:31 AM
ehh the last 4 or 5 fights ive been in have been with "friends" who called me out, so those arent really good, i only ever really got into real street fights in elementry school, my high school was pretty chillin

me and this kid on my street had a go at it once, we started just beating the shit out of each other on this other guys front lawn, it was crazy i hit him like 6 times in the head, then he straight kicked me into a tree to give himself some breathing room, but like 2 seconds after the kid who's lawn we were on came out with scissors and told us to both get the fuck away from his house, so we pretty much just left.

i havent had any hollywood style fights :S

the last fight i got in (was with my cousin, we've fought 3 times and he decided to call me out again) lasted like 30 seconds, i kicked him in the ribs then took him down with a double leg and mounted him and arm barred him, it was lack luster

Dracus124
February 26th, 2009, 12:17 PM

Ha ha ha ha.

You're a fucking liar, you never even seen a glock ha ha.

WeirdD
February 26th, 2009, 12:58 PM
lol its obvious he's lying, a few people got caught at my school selling weed and they were gona try charging them, buddy doesnt get charged with a gun on him lol..

Cake
February 26th, 2009, 02:41 PM
>.>
All my teachers hate me......i could get hit with a fuckin char like 4 times....THEN hit someone....and id get kicked outta school......bastards......

and to YOU Dr_Gonzo33.......Cake > Pie.........Pie=Gay....

MissTruant
February 26th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Watch out here guys... Ja Rule over here with his 9mm.

deathlord888
February 26th, 2009, 03:02 PM
i still dont see how you could hide a gun in shorts and a t-shirt

Cake
February 26th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Duhh.....up your ass.......

methtownblue
February 26th, 2009, 03:20 PM

Oh great, now teenagers bring guns of all other things to school, that just makes me think "hmmm...did I forget to wear my bulletproof vest today?"

As for fights, they happen every few weeks at my school in the hallways with the brawlers being surrounded by others. But most of them are usually between girls who yell because one of them fucked the other girl's boyfriend or something, also they would usually pull eachothers hair. And the sad part is that almost none of them know how to fight correctly which can be shown when all they do is push and shove, then they would wrestle with the occasional poorly executed punch.

But one fight happened outside afterschool and it was raining outside, and everybody looked to see a couple of boys going at eachother on the grass. They were covered in mud in the pouring rain, and this happened because they were rolling on the ground the entire time, until one finally pinned the other down and proceeded to punch him in the head repeatetly.

Just goes to show that school fights aren't the most exciting to watch, so I would rather watch a couple of blackbelts who are trained to fight spar.

Cake
February 26th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Theres a fight at my school like once a week..........i think the record scince ive went there was like....7 fights in 4 days.......

Cadaver Dog
February 26th, 2009, 04:06 PM
We don't have many fights here, the ones we do are almost always the most queer as fights I've ever seen, but occasionally there will be one straight out of a Bruce Lee movie.

I've been apart of almost every major fight in the past 3 school years, but all the good fights we where in always involved the older kids, so it was always pretty epic.
Last years 8th grade was the shit, most trve kids I've ever seen in a grade.
And a decent chunk could actually fight, so me and friends weren't just wailing on queers who try to throw haymakers.

Best fight I've been in involved 7 kids, me and 2 other kids got in a fight with 4 older kids at a school dance and knocked the shit out of each other for a solid 5 minutes straight since we got kids to watch the gym changing room door, we where throwing each other around like rag dolls, hopping on anyone we could grab and just let loose on their face, we almost got our asses kicked when the 4th older kid joined the fight and literally threw me across the locker room, like, picked me up to head level and tossed me into the lockers. But by that time we had dropped 2 of the others, so we just ganged the big man and dropped him, letting the other kid go ahead and leave.

Such a nice fight, and no OSS, I walked away with a nose broken to the side, 2 bruised ribs, and a fucked up left leg. Me and my friends felt like total bad asses for about a week before we got taken down a peg trying to fight sophomores at the mall, didn't end very well.

Dr_gonzo33
February 26th, 2009, 05:23 PM
>.>
All my teachers hate me......i could get hit with a fuckin char like 4 times....THEN hit someone....and id get kicked outta school......bastards......

and to YOU Dr_Gonzo33.......Cake > Pie.........Pie=Gay....

not gonna argue this with you here im starting a thread on this bitch, its in the bull shit section as Pie vs Cake

deathlord888
February 26th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Best fight I've been in involved 7 kids, me and 2 other kids got in a fight with 4 older kids at a school dance and knocked the shit out of each other for a solid 5 minutes straight since we got kids to watch the gym changing room door, we where throwing each other around like rag dolls, hopping on anyone we could grab and just let loose on their face, we almost got our asses kicked when the 4th older kid joined the fight and literally threw me across the locker room, like, picked me up to head level and tossed me into the lockers. But by that time we had dropped 2 of the others, so we just ganged the big man and dropped him, letting the other kid go ahead and leave.

why do you need to lie

Dr_gonzo33
February 26th, 2009, 05:49 PM
it makes him sound bad ass, yeah i bring a gun to school all the time i never know when someones gonna try cap me. besides it probably wasnt a glock it was probably a squirt gun or something

deathlord888
February 26th, 2009, 05:50 PM
lol there is never a need for a gun at school all it does is fuck everything up

Dr_gonzo33
February 26th, 2009, 05:52 PM
yeah the only time i ever really carry a gun on me is if im hunting other wise i'll sport my butterfly

Cadaver Dog
February 26th, 2009, 05:57 PM
why do you need to lie

What the fuck is so unbelievable about that?
Seriously, do you try to follow me around and shoot down everything I post?
I admit I got my ass handed to me later when it got to my head, but I also stated we whooped up on grade up kids, that's not so fucking far fetched.

deathlord888
February 26th, 2009, 06:00 PM
yeah the only time i ever really carry a gun on me is if im hunting other wise i'll sport my butterfly

lol good call i wish i could get a bali in canada :(

Dr_gonzo33
February 26th, 2009, 06:00 PM
lol there is never a need for a gun at school all it does is fuck everything up

oh damn im so fucked up right now........... not even cool. i thought you were talking about that kids post about bringing i gun to school i was making fun of him i didnt acually mean i carry a gun to school, thats unnecesary

Dr_gonzo33
February 26th, 2009, 06:01 PM
what the fuck is a bali

deathlord888
February 26th, 2009, 06:03 PM
We don't have many fights here, the ones we do are almost always the most queer as fights I've ever seen, but occasionally there will be one straight out of a Bruce Lee movie.

I've been apart of almost every major fight in the past 3 school years, but all the good fights we where in always involved the older kids, so it was always pretty epic.
And a decent chunk could actually fight, so me and friends weren't just wailing on queers who try to throw haymakers.

Such a nice fight, and no OSS, I walked away with a nose broken to the side, 2 bruised ribs, and a fucked up left leg. Me and my friends felt like total bad asses for about a week before we got taken down a peg trying to fight sophomores at the mall, didn't end very well.

i decided to highlight all the bullshit parts for you

deathlord888
February 26th, 2009, 06:04 PM
what the fuck is a bali

balisong you know a butterfly

Dr_gonzo33
February 26th, 2009, 06:05 PM
ah gotcha didnt know that was the technical term, i learn something new everyday

Cadaver Dog
February 26th, 2009, 07:59 PM
What a waste of bold.

Protip; anything is bullshit you want it to be.
That, and 99% of every "fight" thread is complete and utter bullshit. But why even bother "highlighting the bullshit" if there is no possible way to prove it?

One thing stood out to me, though, what is so hard to believe about getting your ass kicked by sophomores?

WeirdD
February 26th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Watch out here guys... Ja Rule over here with his 9mm.

that made my day lol!

ok there, i dont think youre lying completely, but that story is definately exagerated lol. you sound like my cousin "i could take ross pointon in a fight"

Cadaver Dog
February 26th, 2009, 08:23 PM
I actually didn't exagerate any of that, I know for a fact my nose was broken because the tip touched my face, I know my ribs where bruised because I went to U.T., and I know my left leg was fucked up, because, well, it hurt damn bad and I felt like someone took a bat to it.

I don't see how I was trying to play the bad ass card, I got thrown across the room like a bitch.

a2thae
February 26th, 2009, 08:24 PM
that made my day lol!

ok there, i dont think youre lying completely, but that story is definately exagerated lol. you sound like my cousin "i could take ross pointon in a fight"

pffft Ross pointon is like 6-10, and still has a losing record in amateur competition I think.

WeirdD
February 26th, 2009, 08:28 PM
hes a man who gets paid good money and makes a living from beating other grown trained men to a pulp :P

not many people can say that

and cadaver i dont think youre playing the badass card, youre just looking for attention, my cousin was the same way, he just exagerated shit, then he started making shit up, not too long ago he made up this girl and said he fucked her and shit :S

this chick didnt even exist on facebook man lmfao

you remind me of him

Cadaver Dog
February 26th, 2009, 08:30 PM
I feel insulted |!|

If I wanted attention I'd post shit like I was Jet Li.

WeirdD
February 26th, 2009, 08:32 PM
meh
my opinion probably doesnt and shouldnt matter to you, but personally i dont think that story is 100% true

a2thae
February 26th, 2009, 08:34 PM
hes a man who gets paid good money and makes a living from beating other grown trained men to a pulp :P

He's a blackbelt in kickboxing yet his standup is still barely above average, all he has going for him is that he'll fight anyone in front of him

Dr_gonzo33
February 26th, 2009, 10:59 PM
What a waste of bold.

Protip; anything is bullshit you want it to be.
That, and 99% of every "fight" thread is complete and utter bullshit. But why even bother "highlighting the bullshit" if there is no possible way to prove it?

One thing stood out to me, though, what is so hard to believe about getting your ass kicked by sophomores?

waste of bold? that is by far the most retarded thing i have heard, you can stip talking at anytime because you are really making yourself look like a fool

Dr_gonzo33
February 26th, 2009, 11:09 PM
i just thought of a funny story. it happend my sophmore year i think, and theres this kid who acts like he's top shit and people would rip on him for it and in P.E. he started cheating in a game we were playing and if it was anybody else we probably wouldn't care, but this kid is a tool, so anyway after we were done i walked into the locker room and every one was like hundled up around the sides of the door and i was likewhats going on and someones like hey we're jumping brad, so i got all pumped and got in front and when he walked into the doorr two people pushed him around and i came up and dropped him with a punch and everyone like ran away and i was liek what the fuck?!?! i thought we were jumping him and the teahcer walks in and sees him liying on the ground crying and then steps over him and just says alright that wasnt nice. and just went into his office we all started cracking up

Dr_gonzo33
February 26th, 2009, 11:14 PM
uh fights are fun i live drunk boxing at party's, and fightings not immature, its part of nature

Cadaver Dog
February 27th, 2009, 12:00 PM
waste of bold? that is by far the most retarded thing i have heard, you can stip talking at anytime because you are really making yourself look like a fool

Buddy, you need to fuck off already, your story is much, much more unbelievable then mine.

Quit trying to cock suck the seniors, faggot.

Dr_gonzo33
February 27th, 2009, 11:03 PM
Buddy, you need to fuck off already, your story is much, much more unbelievable then mine.

Quit trying to cock suck the seniors, faggot.

little bit of a hypocrite we have here, comlaining about how people say his stories are fake then he starts pulling that shit. gotta love em, plus your making way too big of a deal about people calling you a liar, thats a dead give away right there

a2thae
February 28th, 2009, 12:41 AM
plus your making way too big of a deal about people calling you a liar, thats a dead give away right there

Not really, I've seen people make huge deals about being called a liar, (when they were telling the truth)

WeirdD
February 28th, 2009, 01:25 PM
ya im usually more pissed when someone calls me aliar then im telling the truth then when im lying, but i still think his story isnt entirely true to be honest

charlee
February 28th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Boy, do i love whoopin someones ass. Do you not just love the feeling after kicking someones ass? I feel like a million bucks. my school fight record would be like 10/15-0, 10-15 meaning i figure 6-7 a year, i've never lost a school fight, but i did get beat up in front of gas station once.

MissTruant
February 28th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Why boost how tough or how epic a fight might be that you have been in over the internet? Furthermore, why boost or exagerate on a site with a bunch of trouble making, up to no good fuckers anyway?

With that being said there was one time I had to fight 9 black girls who had crowbars and baseball bats. I knocked all them out with their own weapons. Crazy story eh? It's true I swear.

charlee
February 28th, 2009, 05:13 PM
My last lol before my "vacation"

MissTruant
February 28th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Ahaha, when you come back you're going to have hilarious messages from moi.

charlee
February 28th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Well i'd like to talk to you before then if you'd pm me your msn s/n

Dr_gonzo33
March 1st, 2009, 11:24 AM
ya im usually more pissed when someone calls me aliar then im telling the truth then when im lying, but i still think his story isnt entirely true to be honest

idk why the fuck he's harpin on me though i didnt call him a liar i was just making fun of his statement "waste of bold" and maybe its just me but when people call me a liar i just kinda ignore it

WeirdD
March 1st, 2009, 09:24 PM
dude i dont even know what the fuck were talking about anymore to be honest, im high whenever i post on this shit and it tends to impede my long-term conversational abilities.

fuck this thread

and charlee, i dont really feel any different after i beat the shit out of someone, i dont get excited to me fighting is just business, sometimes people do it to settle disputes and sometimes people fight for fun, to me i just go in there with the "time to get work done" kinda attitude.

acexxacer
March 2nd, 2009, 02:57 AM
around 2 weeks ago my friend and i were tagging and i got careless and didnt check if there was anyone in the bathroom when i pulled out my dripper and then this kid walks out of a stall and looks at me all weird and says "you know your defacing school property?" so i punched him square in the nose and left then at lunch he walks over to me and pushes me so we get in a fist fight and then security came

Nebuchadnezzar
March 2nd, 2009, 08:43 AM
and charlee, i dont really feel any different after i beat the shit out of someone, i dont get excited to me fighting is just business, sometimes people do it to settle disputes and sometimes people fight for fun, to me i just go in there with the "time to get work done" kinda attitude.

LOL!! "just business"

You're full of shit.

You don't "have to fight" anyone, unless your food money comes from a boxing gig.

WeirdD
March 2nd, 2009, 05:43 PM
i dont really care what you say about me
and youre right i dont ever have to fight anyone and i usually walk away from confrontations, but sometimes people are assholes and the best way to effectively stop them from being a risk to your health is by making them believe they have to quit, and if thats not enough then actually making them quit, and the best way to do that is to keep all emotions buried and just keep your head on your shoulders

also, fuck off and dont call me out for stupid shit that doesnt matter, you know nothing about me so dont call bullshit when it doesnt concern you

Deetinator
March 4th, 2009, 06:37 PM
around 2 weeks ago my friend and i were tagging and i got careless and didnt check if there was anyone in the bathroom when i pulled out my dripper and then this kid walks out of a stall and looks at me all weird and says "you know your defacing school property?" so i punched him square in the nose and left then at lunch he walks over to me and pushes me so we get in a fist fight and then security came

You sound like an asshole.

WeirdD
March 4th, 2009, 06:54 PM
^^ agreed lol
thats pretty douche baggish

acexxacer
March 4th, 2009, 08:02 PM
^^ bitch was gonna tell on me at least then i didnt get a ticket

WeirdD
March 4th, 2009, 08:05 PM
could have at least warned him :P

KusKus
March 4th, 2009, 09:18 PM
there are very few assholes im my school

acexxacer
March 4th, 2009, 09:22 PM
^^i warned him with my fist

Deetinator
March 5th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Maybe you didn't have to tag in the first place, you little anarchist.

Dr_gonzo33
March 5th, 2009, 05:29 PM
yeah tagging is so badass........

acexxacer
March 5th, 2009, 05:41 PM
^^what else is there to do at school?

Deetinator
March 5th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Learn? Spread political messages to others that doesn't involve defacement?

Dr_gonzo33
March 5th, 2009, 06:09 PM
idk deface what you want it just seams kind of pointless

Deetinator
March 5th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Deface what deserves it. School may be an indoctrinating den of lies, but you don't change minds solely through destruction. Spread the truth!

acexxacer
March 5th, 2009, 07:16 PM
^^^i do learn
^^i will
^ummm ok i just tag cuz i like to

Dr_gonzo33
March 5th, 2009, 07:44 PM
thats cool i guess, i dont get it but thats me

OhShitNigga
March 10th, 2009, 07:23 PM
This kid threw water on me. I got up and started throwing punchs and landed a few. I got him on the floor in a choke hold and i wanted to kill him. Some teacher or AP came over and grabbed my arms and pulled them back so i couldn't choke him. Thats when i began to headbutt the bitch. Ended up with 12 days of OSS.

deathlord888
March 11th, 2009, 10:48 AM
i highly doubt that

Nebuchadnezzar
March 11th, 2009, 04:54 PM
This kid threw water on me. I got up and started throwing punchs and landed a few. I got him on the floor in a choke hold and i wanted to kill him. Some teacher or AP came over and grabbed my arms and pulled them back so i couldn't choke him. Thats when i began to headbutt the bitch. Ended up with 12 days of OSS.

f a i l

Nebuchadnezzar
March 11th, 2009, 04:55 PM
fyi, attempted murder doesn't land you OSS.

If the teacher's didn't know it was attempted murder, why the fuck would you post it online?

Dr_gonzo33
March 11th, 2009, 06:41 PM

thats a little excessive

Deetinator
March 11th, 2009, 08:44 PM

If that's true than you rank in the top 10 as the world's biggest asshole. But with a screen name like that, I can guess your a loser who just came on here to talk shit to anonymous internet prowlers. Feel proud of yourself. You should.

Dr_gonzo33
March 11th, 2009, 08:45 PM
haha i love it

Arpeggiate
March 14th, 2009, 10:11 PM
:( this thread makes me feel like im missing so much. my school is in the "rich" area of town, and almost everyone is either a preppy asshole or a scene loser. but, my as my story goes, a friend of mine happened onto a fight in the halls between classes, and being his nature, stood their and watched. This in turn gave him only 1 day less of OSS than the two kids brawling becasue "he didn't go to a teacher or try to stop the fight"

such bullshit!!! i got more stores thoguh i might post later. most involve a Muslim kid who thinks because his dad's from somewhere in the middle east he's a fucking badass terrorist. actually, fuckit, im abrdging this story now.

more or less, he goes around telling everyone he beat someone up, then when the person he says he beat up is like wtf? he goes into some gay boxing stance, but fails so miserably he leans back far enough that if you push him he'd fall on his ass (which has happened) but if you try to actually fight him he calls you a pussy and runs away. fortunately for everyone i landed a couple punches on him in the locker room once. the coach saw it but he's a cool guy so he laughed his ass off and didnt give me an ISS or something

Chiri
March 14th, 2009, 10:44 PM
You aren't missing much. Aside from all these internet tough guys who say they love fighting, school fights are shitty just like any other fight.

drugfeind
March 15th, 2009, 06:32 AM
I hate violence. Shouldn't we use more advanced ways to settle things. If you fight you are lowering yourself to the ways animals do things. Common people start evolving. I just love to burn people mentally.

Chiri
March 15th, 2009, 12:10 PM
The world thrives on mental ability and technology now; for the record, yes, talking through a conflict or something is a way better path to solving an issue. Unfortunately, some people refuse to settle things in more advanced ways like you suggest, so enforcers are needed sometimes.

Takes all kinds of people to make the world go round, man. Need a little bit of everything.

WeirdD
March 15th, 2009, 01:51 PM
who cares, if two people want to settle their discussion with actions instead of words why should it matter, ill usually try to talk my way out of a fight, but i dont see the harm if two people want to settle it with fists.

Jsaskatchewan
March 15th, 2009, 03:45 PM
My school fight happened on the first day of a new school in grade 9. i just tranfered from a very small school to a bigger school and i met this kid. At the time he was cool. We were walking down the hall when we ran into this 12th grader and my buddie said to him that i called him a girl. I said i didnt say that then my buddie whispered in my ear to go alnge with it so i did. the 12th grader said he wanted to fight me after school and i accepted because i thought he was kidding. The last bell rang and i went out to the field to go see this kid. I went onto the field and he said do you want to do this i said yes. so we put up our hands and circled eachother. at the time i still thought he was joking until i saw his hand draw back and it started to fly toward me. i dodged it. he then came to the side of me and smashed me in the temple. right at that moment i know this guy was for fuckin real. so i turned around and smashed him right in the stomache so hard that he curled over and started to throw up. the fight was over there the teachers came out and broke it up.

Dr_gonzo33
March 15th, 2009, 08:11 PM
My school fight happened on the first day of a new school in grade 9. i just tranfered from a very small school to a bigger school and i met this kid. At the time he was cool. We were walking down the hall when we ran into this 12th grader and my buddie said to him that i called him a girl. I said i didnt say that then my buddie whispered in my ear to go alnge with it so i did. the 12th grader said he wanted to fight me after school and i accepted because i thought he was kidding. The last bell rang and i went out to the field to go see this kid. I went onto the field and he said do you want to do this i said yes. so we put up our hands and circled eachother. at the time i still thought he was joking until i saw his hand draw back and it started to fly toward me. i dodged it. he then came to the side of me and smashed me in the temple. right at that moment i know this guy was for fuckin real. so i turned around and smashed him right in the stomache so hard that he curled over and started to throw up. the fight was over there the teachers came out and broke it up.
why would you think hes joking

Underwaterfellow
March 15th, 2009, 08:48 PM
It wasn't much of a fight, but one kid lit another kids hair on fire in the middle of class. His whole head scalp got burned.

a2thae
March 15th, 2009, 09:38 PM

Nice buddy.

Aquateen5
March 15th, 2009, 10:23 PM
i live in downtown chicago and i was walking home from work one night and these three guys come from behind me, one grabbed my shoulder and turned me around and said "gimme your wallet" i had my friction loaded baton in my jacket pocket and i opened it up and smacked him from the bottom up in the jaw, he fell to the ground and was screaming, the two were to shocked to move and i just turned and bolted.

(best 53$ i've ever spent)

Nebuchadnezzar
March 15th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Hmmm.... maybe there should be a *regular* fight thread somewhere...

like Bullshit.

WeirdD
March 16th, 2009, 12:14 AM
ehh this isnt really a fight story but its kind of funny anyways

i was with my buddy, this chick who hes now dating and another one of his friends and we were all jsut drinking and blazing and shit, and we decided to go skinny dipping at a nearby lake, so we walked there and were having a good time yada yada, did some streaking n skinny dipping n such, and i see some guy walking down the path near where we're swimming, i figured it would be really awkward for him so i just yell up "hey man hows it going"

and he yells back "fuck you"

so an argument ensues and i tell him that hes very mean spirited and then he says some things about my mom, so i get out of the water, put on a towel and tell him that if he says another word ill crack his head open break both his arms and leave him in the middle of the path. (by now i can tell he's fucked, because hes a skinny lanky ass tall guy and at the time i was still in pretty good shape, though i was a bit smaller then him) anyways he says some more shit about my mom and tells me to go ahead and try and break what he calls "these arms" as he flexed his tiny arms.

i gave him a little smile and told my buddy to give me his shorts so i could whoop this guys ass, and since i was drunk i was pretty pissed off and had my adrenaline going and my buddy (justin) could tell i was getting serious. so he takes the guy a few feet away and hes like "listen man, ive seen this kid fight he might not look like much but he will fuck you up, now you have two choices, either walk away or keep talking shit about his mom and youll end up in the hospital"

so the guy looks at me and then turns and starts to stumble away.

needless to say my night was kind of ruined so we got dressed and left a little while later. we ended up passing him on the way home and he sees me and says "listen maaaan, no more beef ok from now on were friends dude ok, friends"

i just laughed and we kept walking.

that was the last serious little disagreement i got into.

Jsaskatchewan
March 16th, 2009, 01:09 AM
why would you think hes joking

I thought he was joking becuase he thought I called him a girl, who fights over someone calling them a girl its stupid. But what ever its all over with now.

Dr_gonzo33
March 16th, 2009, 07:54 PM
yeah but you were a frosh and im pretty sure a senior wouldnt take that shit

Dr_gonzo33
March 16th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Hmmm.... maybe there should be a *regular* fight thread somewhere...

like Bullshit.

nah you dont need to maek on just kind of mentally dub this as a fight thread

Jsaskatchewan
March 16th, 2009, 10:30 PM
yeah but you were a frosh and im pretty sure a senior wouldnt take that shit

ya but still it was very un-called for. But what ever i got my revenge in the end. Me and him are now good buddies for some reason.:)

Dr_gonzo33
March 18th, 2009, 09:11 PM
haha nice, when i was a fresh seniors would fuck with us then take us to parties

WeirdD
March 18th, 2009, 09:15 PM
seniors didnt do shit in our school really, they were pussies lol
i got tazered once though by this guys older brother, it was a soft ass home made one though

Dr_gonzo33
March 22nd, 2009, 12:32 PM
when my friend became a cop he thought it be funny to taz is cousin that shit was funny

420juggalo420
March 25th, 2009, 02:16 AM
Yah, one of my old budy's toolk my money cause i told him to get me a 20 sack, and he just told me flat out i got my money jacked, & then the 3-4 people there counting him told me that if i wanted to do anything about it i would have to fuck all of them up, and i know there is ganna be a fight sometime, i was just wondering, how should i fight him? without wepons and ect. hes like 6.2 and im like 5.9 and hes got probably a good 10-20 pounds on me? any suggestions? like should i use my elbows and ect. or what?, h and its probably ganna be like a 2-3 way fight, but i know il have him when it happens.

WeirdD
March 25th, 2009, 09:40 AM
bring a weapon, but not a knive, some sort of blunt weapon
if you dont care about honour then have you and your buddies just blindside him, take out his knees first then when he falls to the ground stomp on his face.

if you do this during the daytime everyone needs to be wearing long sleeve coats, masks, hoods and gloves, no skin can be showing.

if you normally dress like a thug in all baggy clothes, then wear some "emo" clothes. basically you want to throw witnesses down the wrong path as early as possible, and fuck these guys up as quickly as possible.

to be honest, its only 20 bucks so id probably just wait it out til i got him alone and kick the shit out of him 1 on 1 and rob him then, but whatever floats your boat.

a2thae
March 25th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Yah, one of my old budy's toolk my money cause i told him to get me a 20 sack, and he just told me flat out i got my money jacked, & then the 3-4 people there counting him told me that if i wanted to do anything about it i would have to fuck all of them up, and i know there is ganna be a fight sometime, i was just wondering, how should i fight him? without wepons and ect. hes like 6.2 and im like 5.9 and hes got probably a good 10-20 pounds on me? any suggestions? like should i use my elbows and ect. or what?, h and its probably ganna be like a 2-3 way fight, but i know il have him when it happens.

uhhh if you don't know how to fight, just do anything goes. Have someone go low and you go high to take him down, then just kick the shit out of him.

or do what weirdd said

420juggalo420
March 25th, 2009, 04:38 PM
I know how to fight, used to get in them like everyday for a couple years streight, he just knows how to fight better than me and hes bigger than me to

Dr_gonzo33
March 27th, 2009, 01:23 PM
I know how to fight, used to get in them like everyday for a couple years streight, he just knows how to fight better than me and hes bigger than me to

got any friends? if so round them up and go brawl. and biggest thing to remeber when fighting someone bigger than you is protect your face and dont through all your weight into every punch if you do that will through you off balance and you'll get fucked up

WeirdD
March 27th, 2009, 01:25 PM
^--

yep
use your speed and youre experience to your advantage, if you got into fights every day chances are youve seen shit this guy would never even think of. dont afraid to be creative so long as it isnt too risky.

use speed and lots of combos and set-ups.

Dr_gonzo33
March 27th, 2009, 01:28 PM
yeah and if you get your ass kicked...... thats still pretty awesome, it happens to everyone at some point in their life

Alldead08
March 27th, 2009, 03:16 PM
okay so i was at the Emmure show at the local music hall and some girls were fighting over a guy and one was really trashed and as she was getting removed from the music hall by the security the lifted up her skirt, bent over and didnt have panties on!!
pretty funny every guy there just dropped their jaws

drugfeind
March 28th, 2009, 05:16 AM
if ur getting into a fight you don't think ull win bring somethin like a baseball bat or a long hard peice of wood and blindside the mother fucker right in the side of the head and when he drops like a rock bash his head in with the object. hopefully he won't rip your $20 again. Sorry guys i got hit by a car on my bike when i was riding home lastnight drunk as hell and im really tired but i can't sleep cuz im in a LOT of pain right now.

420juggalo420
March 29th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Well, you know, i have a few people, that i walk around town with every few days or so, cause im not stupid enough to walk around by myself, lol, but we will eventualy see them or they will see us, and there goin to get there asses kicked, ive seen them try to do this befor to someone, and they got there asses beat

Dr_gonzo33
March 29th, 2009, 05:14 PM
if ur getting into a fight you don't think ull win bring somethin like a baseball bat or a long hard peice of wood and blindside the mother fucker right in the side of the head and when he drops like a rock bash his head in with the object. hopefully he won't rip your $20 again. Sorry guys i got hit by a car on my bike when i was riding home lastnight drunk as hell and im really tired but i can't sleep cuz im in a LOT of pain right now.

dude you dont need weapons. those are for bitches

drugfeind
March 29th, 2009, 08:00 PM
stealing $20 is for bitches

420juggalo420
March 29th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Yah, that definatly is bullshit, but, i have a fairly big biker ring i am planning on cracking him in the head with, and i have allso bin working out, and practicing combos in the air, since i dont have a punching bag, im prety sure i can take him know, cause of the combos i got down, but, if he gets the first punches on me, what should i do? , should i go low and and grab his waste and push him away, or should i just block my head by putting my hands up, and wait for a shot?

WeirdD
March 30th, 2009, 10:37 AM
if you really want to fuck him up youd learn some basic wrestling and just take him down and stomp on his face a few items.

if hes bigger then you and you say hes stronger and a better fighter, dont get hit first, you probably wont win. make sure you get the first strike, even if you have to headbutt him.

Dr_gonzo33
March 30th, 2009, 06:33 PM
wrestlings good to know for fighting

WeirdD
March 30th, 2009, 10:16 PM
grecco roman or judo are amazing for dirty boxing

Dr_gonzo33
March 31st, 2009, 12:48 AM
i wanna learn muay thai, that shit is ridiculous

Leezpo
March 31st, 2009, 01:28 AM
Just beseeche your god, and tell him to smite your foes. Works for me.

Praise the lord.

-Faithful Leexpro

pillbottlepatents
March 31st, 2009, 07:22 PM
I dont usually fight but at lunch a freshman was being a bitch and trying to make someone take his tray up, I told him to fuck off and slid it back, this went back and forth a couple times until I took my tray up. Now Im pissed by this point cuz This kid was my bitch during football. I come back dumbshit set it on my seat so without saying anything I walk up set it on the table look at how much food is on it and threw the fucking tray at him. Im really good at talking my way out of shit so I only got a warning and had to clean it up. Sorry I dont have good fight stories:(

WeirdD
April 3rd, 2009, 01:39 AM
thats pretty funny though, did he do anything? or just take it like a bitch?

saskwche
April 4th, 2009, 12:08 AM
2 things
question and a lil story

ok i got a friend that went out with this chick and they split and she had a est friend who was friends with him as well and he like started to hang out a lot more with this chick and she made it seem to this guy that she liked him and then he kind started to say he was gonna fuck her and like get all horny over her haha and she told her ex to tell his friend (her friend to) to like kickback that she didnt like him and he was like yea ill tell him and he told the dude and he all yea dude dont trip but the horny prick kept his shit up and he had to tell him to stop like 2 or 3 more times so he finally got mad and the other dude was like wtf do u care she ur ex and yea got worst from there and the usual shit talking and threats started so this horny pussy was confronted by my friend and he liek dude im not afraid of u and the other guy was like idc if u are or arent and checked him and they bitch didnt do anything and then he walked away but the dumbass kept runnign his mouth and my friend turned around and beat his ass and the dumb bitch didnt hit him back haha and he started crying but anyways this happened a few more times cus the dumb ass kept say he fucked up my friend and in the end the idoit got probation for getting his ass beat and my friend got a restraining order put on his ass so he cant get near that queer cuz he'll throw rat

my question is
WTF do u do with pricks like this that just dont give up?

WeirdD
April 4th, 2009, 12:15 PM
this guy got probation for getting his ass beat up when he didnt even fight back.. i find that hard to believe

ps use a fucking period or at the very least a comma.

saskwche
April 4th, 2009, 12:49 PM
lol yea srry jus got into the story

but yea im serious he srsly did get probation i got a other friend that beat on some pretty boy and they both got probation but the funny thing is you get ur ass beat and u still get probation for it haha thats fuckin horrible

whiteDreads
April 4th, 2009, 05:27 PM
wow this thread is full of bullshit
it is intertaning bullshit thought

i live in a rich collage town so nobody ever fights exept for a few gay ass jocks who think they're something. if i ever got in a fight id get the shit beaten out of me

saskwche
April 4th, 2009, 05:55 PM
i live in the ghetto so yea lots fights around here so u either learn how to fight and back ur shit up or just stand a side like lil bitch

420juggalo420
April 17th, 2009, 10:59 PM
ok so i finely fought that one kid i talked about befor.....thisi s how it went down, i called 4 my buddys up and told him to meet me, so he comes with one other guy, we start following them cause they started running...than once we got to his house his big ass uncle of 5 of his friends came out, then the ppl wit me were like we just came to see those two fight, so we walk to a grassy area, and i got fucked streight up.fractured nose, bruised mucle, 5 bruises on my head, prety much he hit me a good 10 times, i got a good 5-6 in, but i new i would loose...cause 1 hes like twice as big as me 2 he new how to box from his uncle teaching him..

WeirdD
April 18th, 2009, 11:28 AM
you win some you lose some, man
you're admitting you got your ass beat and that's more then most people are willing to do.
kudos to standing your ground and fighting the man.

420juggalo420
April 18th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Ya, it got video taped on a persons cell to, i told the guy to send it to me and he was like no....but so now my boy that used to live in detroit called some of his buddys down and there probly ganna put him in the hospital, ive got a good quarter of the high school in my town lookin for em aswell... he he he

l3uryyourdead
April 23rd, 2009, 12:53 AM
This thread should be called, "what you wish you had done in school"

rU_
April 23rd, 2009, 11:58 PM
i almost beat the shit out of this one guy yesterday cuz he littered on earth day.

a2thae
April 24th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Yelling, "fuck you, you littering fuckface" isn't the same as almost beating the shit out of someone.

g0disd34d
April 25th, 2009, 02:13 AM
A kid picked a fight with me, (He thought I couldn't fight). I smashed his head into a wall and he walked away crying. (That's the short and happy version)

Tarasen
April 25th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Hahaha, I've been reading a lot of these posts and some, i admit, sound complete bullshit. I reckon most of them came from an argument and maybe a punch or two, and depending on the creativity of the storyteller were amped up from there, so any that sound complete bullshit, well you can at least congratulate them for being an awesome bullshit artist.
Now on to my story.
This was earlier this year, right, and I just finished the fitness test, the uh "Situp" "Pushup" tests and i looked to the other side of the student centre (Basically and indoor sports centre, but thats what we call it.) and i saw my mates beating on my other mate and i started laughing cause we beat on each other every now and again, just so we dont become pussies, and i started running full speed at them and my mate saw me coming so he lifts up my other mate who was on the ground, and he turns just in time to see me smash straight into him and we all started kicking him on the ground and we weren't full on kicking him, we weren't trying to kill him, but his brother seemed to think that so he picks up this ball, and i look up just in time to see the ball smack me in the face, i was dazed for a sec and i thought "Oh, You're fucked." and started chasing the fucker, he ran straight up to the teacher and stands there looking innocent and turns his back to me, big mistake, i grab his shoulder, turn him around and hook him right across the jaw with a right and, the teacher was like "WTF?!?" and then he pushed me away and i was like "Cool, i hurt him." Then i got 2 days OSS for "Aggravated Assault" i thought it was pretty cool, my ma was like "Yeah we're going bowling, you wanna come?" and i was like "Alright"
But on the sidenote of beating on each other, we do do that,
look up benquaidandsmeagol on youtube and you'll see some of my vids, i had been meaning to upload a recent one we did, but the kid who recorded it, his bluetooth ws fucking up.
but yeah peace out

g0disd34d
April 25th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Hahaha, I've been reading a lot of these posts and some, i admit, sound complete bullshit. I reckon most of them came from an argument and maybe a punch or two, and depending on the creativity of the storyteller were amped up from there, so any that sound complete bullshit, well you can at least congratulate them for being an awesome bullshit artist.

but yeah peace out

How do we know your story isn't Bullshit?

Tarasen
April 27th, 2009, 05:22 AM
That's the whole point, you don't.
You can't believe anything you read online if it's posted anonymously.
I could be a sickass Bullshit artist and just fabricated that whole story from shit, you don't know.

Anthony477
July 4th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Fought a kid a couple weeks back. Skinnier then me I thought I was fine. Then it turns out the fuckers a black belt in some kind of fucking karate or some bullshit.

zaros
July 13th, 2009, 01:35 AM
The fights at my school consist of two guys, one swings a punch. The other swats at him. They swat at each other then one grabs the other, then end up doing what could be best described as humping on the floor with a death grip around the other.

There was one good one where two guys actually boxed for a good 5 mins after school. Fighting over a girl. Ended when one guys buddy pulled a knife since his friend was losing. They all walked away.

I've thrown three punches. Square and hard. All three fights ended after that. Two guys backed down, the third blacked out.

merq
July 13th, 2009, 02:18 AM
I'm not trying to sound like a baddass but i was on the bus like 2 years ago after school and some wigger kid was sitting on the other side of the isle and was making fun of me calling me emo faggot and shit, becaue 2 years ago i was in that little fad, but when he started making fun of my jeans i said i grabbed the wrong pair when I left your mom's last night. So this kid stood up and took his shirt off and by that point the whole bus knew something was about to happen. So i stood up and was like you want to fucking start? just try me dude i'll rip your head off. This wigger kid got in my face and spat on me...
So i headbut him and he kinda fell back so I grabbed his shirt and just started wailing on his face like crazy. The bus driver slammed on the brakes and we both fell to the ground so I got up and started stomping on his face and I grabbed his arm, turned it around, and stomped on the joint. Snapped it.
Then the cops came and they took the kid away in an ambulence.
I had to go to court but since the kid spat on me first i only got a pre-trial diversion.
But there was so much fucking blood, the bus driver was dumping a bucket full of bleach and water and used a hose to spray all the blood out the back.

merq
July 13th, 2009, 02:22 AM
I do MMA now. I've been training for about 2 months almost every day. I started because i was in horible shape from playing WoW so my friend got me into it. MMA is fucking deadly. I havent been in a real fight since I've been training but with my 8oz. gloves i beat the shit out of my dad's friend just screwing around. kicked him right across the head and he fell to the ground.

Improperoutlaw
July 13th, 2009, 03:12 AM
hahahah he had a scooter!! hahah i could just imagine it LMAO!!!!

Great Job!

xxxzz
July 13th, 2009, 04:11 AM
fag kid tried to get me in a headlock for no reason after he took a cheapshot on a wimpy kid and i asked him why the fuck he did that. shit headlock so i countered it and fliped him over my back and bodyslammed him on the concrete. he started crying and said he broke his leg, i laughed long and hard for a good 10 mins till the teacher came and suspended us both for 2 days :P

Tarasen
August 6th, 2009, 08:06 AM
fag kid tried to get me in a headlock for no reason after he took a cheapshot on a wimpy kid and i asked him why the fuck he did that. shit headlock so i countered it and fliped him over my back and bodyslammed him on the concrete. he started crying and said he broke his leg, i laughed long and hard for a good 10 mins till the teacher came and suspended us both for 2 days :P

Why the bloody hell did you stay there for ten minutes after you broke his leg?
Some kid gets me in a headlock, I find a way out of it, break the fucker's nose and/or jaw and walk off shaking from adrenaline and giggling cos the stupid cunt didnt know what I was capable of.
But onto my contribution to the discussion. My mates where in Physical education and cos i'm in a different class I heard this second person. They were playing frisbee or some shit and the mate I mentioned in an earlier post-the one we were kicking on the ground-he decided to toss a frisbee or a ball or something at this kid's face and they were mocking him afterwards about how he took it like a bitch, so the other kid is like "I'm not taking this shit" and started saying how he's gonna fight him and shit, I don't reckon he will cos this kid is always running his mouth about how he "Rolls peeple at da sk8 park" yet never actually backs up his shit, so i'll keep you updated.
Heh these kids were gonna jump me once, they didn't like me promoting UFC so they're were gonna try to smash me and I was like "Bring it on bitches!" But like nobody in my school ever puts teeth to words.

hdeuce
August 6th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Tarasen I think you might be dumb. Just a thought.

Anyway for whoever doesn't know how to fight i recommend using a blunt weapon like a baseball bat. Or an axe handle. Or even just a stick. Don't hit in the temple or the back of the head. Once they are on the ground quit hitting them. Fighting isn't about fairness or who knows better muay thai. It's about winning, so win. At All Costs.

EmbrExcell
August 6th, 2009, 04:37 PM
I was in metal shop one year.
Made some brass knucks outta scrap.
And a throwing star.
And several knives.
And a push blade.
And a pull blade.
And some caltrops.
And a lot more things that my teenage mind felt like making.

I had this friend Lindsay (A girl obviously) who was a bit bipolar, and punkish.
She had the multicolored long layered hair, and the tight skinny jeans..

She was also about 5" tall..
Cutest girl you've ever seen.

Anyways, she was really bitter towards some skank, and they got into an argument about, ya know, each other being skanks.

It broke out into a "I'll fight you" agreement, and it was set that they would scrap.
They didn't actually until a couple weeks later, but when they did it was pretty funny.

The other girl had acted "Sportsman like" (If you can even call it that), and Both girls had agreed to not use rings or anything like that. A normal fistfight. The other girl showed up with rings.

Lindsay would have won, but was eventually pinned down, and swung at. The other missed almost all her punches, but eventually they got broken up, and dispersed, leaving both with some bruises.

The other girl actually changed schools, and Lindsay was quiet happy.

Good story.. the fight was on Youtube, but I can't find it, so It must have gotten taken off XD

drugfeind
August 6th, 2009, 08:34 PM

Anyway for whoever doesn't know how to fight i recommend using a blunt weapon like a baseball bat. Or an axe handle. Or even just a stick. Don't hit in the temple or the back of the head. Once they are on the ground quit hitting them. Fighting isn't about fairness or who knows better muay thai. It's about winning, so win. At All Costs.

hey deuce bag if u dont mind getting charged with using a weapon then ya go right ahead. arent paying charges fun

hdeuce
August 6th, 2009, 09:42 PM
hey deuce bag if u dont mind getting charged with using a weapon then ya go right ahead. arent paying charges fun

You are an idiot. Id much rather pay fines than get my ass kicked, hospital bills are just as expensive when your paying your own as when your paying someone elses. Don't fight for fun or because your a fag and someone called you on it. Fight because you have to, and win BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO. You pussy, scared to get in trouble, bitch.

Tarasen
August 7th, 2009, 04:54 AM

To each his own.
Perhaps in a street fight, where your life is at stake, these rules are tangible.
But in a school fight, where if you lose, or fight dishonourably, you're worse off than before because in the long run, if you smash them quickly and stylishly then people are less likely to want to mess with you, therefore less chances of getting caught and having further disciplinary action implemented, so my motto for gaining respect, have a good time, if somebody doesn't like you and doesn't respect you, smash them and smash them graciously. People will fear and most likely respect you. If you find yourself in a street fight, at 2am in the morning on a backstreet in an unfavourable neighborhood, you are unlikely to be there again therefore fighting dishonourably or dangerously and possibly lethally seems a pretty effective method of preserving your life, also taking into account the fact that you are in an environment like that, police are unlikely to be in the are, therefore throw safety of others out the window.

drugfeind
August 7th, 2009, 05:28 PM
To each his own.
Perhaps in a street fight, where your life is at stake, these rules are tangible.
But in a school fight, where if you lose, or fight dishonourably, you're worse off than before because in the long run, if you smash them quickly and stylishly then people are less likely to want to mess with you, therefore less chances of getting caught and having further disciplinary action implemented, so my motto for gaining respect, have a good time, if somebody doesn't like you and doesn't respect you, smash them and smash them graciously. People will fear and most likely respect you. If you find yourself in a street fight, at 2am in the morning on a backstreet in an unfavourable neighborhood, you are unlikely to be there again therefore fighting dishonourably or dangerously and possibly lethally seems a pretty effective method of preserving your life, also taking into account the fact that you are in an environment like that, police are unlikely to be in the are, therefore throw safety of others out the window.

well said man. hey h deuce here in canada we dont have to pay for healthcare :P

ravenscar
August 7th, 2009, 05:46 PM
for one, why is numerator banned, and 2, fights are stupid sept for honor and babes
, and 3 learn to fight fair cause if you dont your dishonoring yourself

Hebrow
August 7th, 2009, 05:50 PM
People will fear and most likely respect you.

That right there tells me you know nothing of fighting.

You have never trained in a studio or under a sanctioned martial artist.

The FIRST god damn thing they teach you is respect for human life, PERIOD.

Seriously, even in Krav Maga, the real bonafide street defence style, where everything goes and as long as you aren't dead you're playing by the rules, they make damn sure that you don't do anything for self gain or just cuz it makes you feel like you have a bigger dick than the other dude.

And it's not a matter of honour, if you're locked in the clench and the stupid fuck forgets about the flying knee, just slam the cock sucker into the wall with it.

Tarasen
August 7th, 2009, 08:28 PM
here in canada we dont have to pay for healthcare :P
Ohhhh I envy that.

That right there tells me you know nothing of fighting
??
Step 1)
Move hand in a balled position with the thumb on the outside considerably quickly and connect said hand to opponent's face, this is called a punch, if done properly the opponent may suffer from a mild case of ass-kicking
Step 2)
Repeat Step 1 until somebody intervenes, or the person being punched stops moving.

You have never trained in a studio or under a sanctioned martial artist
I go to Muay thai on tuesdays and thursdays, I train an hour and a half each, and at every chance they get they tell me that the best option is to walk away but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Don't assume that something that I say will tell you everything about me.
And by the way, this thread is about school fights, my fighting experience consisted of strictly observed and mediated fights free of knives or guns. Krav Maga would not be needed in a school situation, more like a civil unrest and anarchistic environment such as the streets of Israel?

Hebrow
August 8th, 2009, 06:32 AM
"Gotta do what you gotta do?

There is no excuse for physical force of any kind untill that person makes a hostile move on you physicaly, period. Otherwise you're sinking to anothers level, and using an art from that is fighting to get revenge, or street cred, or whatever.

The ONLY reason to fight is defence of yourself or a loved one.

Krav Maga is a fighting style like any other, and you don't need to get thrown a stab to use a small joint inhibition or a rolling arm lock.

WeirdD
August 8th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Shutup both of you, people fight for sport all the time and there's nothing wrong with it, nor is there anything wrong with two people settling a dispute by fighting if that's how they both want to settle it.

Playing scrabble isn't honorable and neither is fighting. Honor and glory are both bullshit concepts that we give to make our accomplishments seem more then they really are. You don't "gain honor" by defeating someone in a street fight, this isn't fucking world of warcraft.

And just for the record, 99% of the people here don't know anything about "fighting" and would get trounced by any martial artist with even the slightest training.

EDIT: Just to throw this out there this thread isn't any more full of bullshit statements then any other thread on this site, people don't lie more about fighting when they lie, they lie equally about every aspect of their life.

Warpurlgis
August 9th, 2009, 02:56 AM
school fights are for pussies

Tarasen
August 9th, 2009, 05:49 AM
"Gotta do what you gotta do?

There is no excuse for physical force of any kind untill that person makes a hostile move on you physicaly, period. Otherwise you're sinking to anothers level, and using an art from that is fighting to get revenge, or street cred, or whatever.

The ONLY reason to fight is defence of yourself or a loved one.

Krav Maga is a fighting style like any other, and you don't need to get thrown a stab to use a small joint inhibition or a rolling arm lock.

Who says sinking to another's level is bad? Besides, I'd need to have been better than that to sink anyway.
That is one of the more prominent reasons that fights are good.
Krav Maga is a fighting style like any other, but the entire reason it became a style was the reason for it to be used in a civil unrest scenario. No you don't need to be stabbed to employ martial arts, but it is a legitimate reason to. :)

To me, Honour is a way of both justifying what I do, and a way of boosting my self-esteem, yeah I usually laugh at people with low self-esteem unless it was because of something that was really really bad, like getting beaten badly by parents, or having like 10 people bully the shit out of you, but self-esteem is something I used to lack.
lol@world of warcraft
99%? what proof do you have? that would be like saying that 40040 people here don't know shit about fighting, yes, that is how many people are on this site after dividing by 99%. 40040 Anarchists don't know shit about fighting eh?

drugfeind
August 9th, 2009, 09:11 AM
EDIT: Just to throw this out there this thread isn't any more full of bullshit statements then any other thread on this site, people don't lie more about fighting when they lie, they lie equally about every aspect of their life.

not trying to flame you but not all people lie. saying that everyone lies and bullshits is steriotyping everyone on the internet. But a lot of people do lie because they want to feel good about themselves or watever. I personally dislike lieing it throws off everything. the internet is deffinatly full of lies, deceat, and scams. choose who you trust and beleive wisely. A good way to find out if people are lieing is to question what they say, if their answer is sketchy then ya they are probably lieing. If nobody in this world lied or cheated i think it would be a much better place so lets all try our best to stop lieing ok? thanks

ravenscar
August 9th, 2009, 10:49 AM
still, why is numerator banned?

drugfeind
August 9th, 2009, 03:28 PM
still stfu

hdeuce
August 9th, 2009, 08:04 PM
If everyone in this world lied and cheated, then we would all be allot more careful.

Hebrow
August 9th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Krav Maga is a fighting style like any other, but the entire reason it became a style was the reason for it to be used in a civil unrest scenario. No you don't need to be stabbed to employ martial arts, but it is a legitimate reason to. :)

Krav Maga was made by a little jewish man in Czechoslovakia in 1945 to protect jewish youths from roving gangs of neo-nazis...

It was adopted in Israel when he came over in '47 and started teaching all the young men on Kibbutzim how to defend themselves from right-wing Muslims.

ravenscar
August 9th, 2009, 08:21 PM
hmm...interesting

Tarasen
August 10th, 2009, 01:56 AM
Touche hebrow

Hebrow
August 10th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Yeah..

I thought so.

ravenscar
August 10th, 2009, 03:07 PM
im learning hikato or somethin

EmbrExcell
August 10th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Learn capoeira!

ravenscar
August 10th, 2009, 03:20 PM
please explain

WeirdD
August 10th, 2009, 05:25 PM
not trying to flame you but not all people lie. saying that everyone lies and bullshits is steriotyping everyone on the internet. But a lot of people do lie because they want to feel good about themselves or watever. I personally dislike lieing it throws off everything. the internet is deffinatly full of lies, deceat, and scams. choose who you trust and beleive wisely. A good way to find out if people are lieing is to question what they say, if their answer is sketchy then ya they are probably lieing. If nobody in this world lied or cheated i think it would be a much better place so lets all try our best to stop lieing ok? thanks

Ok so thank you for agreeing with me?

Tarasen I didn't literally mean 99% percent of the people, but a very large portion of posts on this web site are either pure idiocy or bullshit, and that most definitely includes the threads that have to do with fighting, I've read so much ridiculous shit in my short time here that it almost hurts my brain.

Capoeira is break-dance fighting lol.

drugfeind
August 10th, 2009, 08:11 PM
If everyone in this world lied and cheated, then we would all be allot more careful.

dont you see how much more "carefull" the people in this world are becoming , as a reaction of all the people who lie and cheat?

WeirdD I'm just asking everyone to try not to lie as much and cheat cuz it really fucks everything up

WeirdD
August 10th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Yeah but it will always happen, and no one can ever know for sure what the truth is on the internet, and that's a fact.

Just because fighting is a more "badass" subject, that doesn't mean people lie about it more, people that are compulsive liars will lie about just about anything, then there's people who just exaggerate shit because they want to sound cool.

Tarasen
August 11th, 2009, 08:45 AM
But the thing is, I don't lie about shit, and anybody who does lives a pretty pathetic life. I don't honestly think all that many people lie on here. Some people may be being completely honest when they say they smashed some kid cos they either got lucky, had mates with them, or just happened to be more fit than the kid.
And i say kid because this is a thread about School Fighting.

EmbrExcell
August 11th, 2009, 01:38 PM
I'm just saying: Capoeira. (And real new age Capioera, not traditional made-for-entertainment)
And it's not break-dance fighting, it's a Brazilian method of fighting using only kicks, and fast blows to ones vitals.
When people actually master that shit, they can destroy anybody, no matter how big, because it hits vital spots in the arms and legs making the person unable to fight back properly. Feel your arm just between where your chest and arm meet. Feel that soft spot? That's a lymph node and it filters blood going through your arm. Hit that hard enough and your brain will make it shut down in effort to avoid further damage. Without proper blood going through your arm, you can't properly coordinate with it, can you? Hell, try putting some force onto that spot, and you'll immediately feel a tense, sore pain, like you had pulled a muscle in the area.

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 03:10 PM
hmm.. i didnt feel anything other than my armpit, but ill have to research it

drugfeind
August 11th, 2009, 06:51 PM
lieing is for wankers

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 07:19 PM
who lies?...

drugfeind
August 11th, 2009, 07:45 PM
everyone but a select few

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 08:03 PM
sigh........... nubs

Hebrow
August 11th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Ember, no offence meant, but how you worded it, you seem to think that Capoiera is the ONLY fighting style that makes use of fast blows to the vitals.

Take my style: Some fool throws a jab/cross combo to your face, KM 101 says duck into it and burst into the guy's chest, clench, knee to the groin, fight over.

Some fool throws a mid kick, step into it, burst an elbow into his floating ribs/solar plexus/core.

The Martial arts tends to follow a pretty basic formulae...

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 09:07 PM
hmm.. i only know a few hikato moves

EmbrExcell
August 11th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Totally not how I meant it to come across. Sorry, what I meant was to say that as it hardly classifies as a martial art of any kind, as it practically is derived from dancing, it is mainly focused on kicking and sweeps.

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 09:14 PM
what i meant to say was i know nothing of fighting styles but country and 3 hikato moves

Hebrow
August 11th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Don't apologize, I simply misread your tone.

For the record (fuck the record) I greatly enjoy watching sparring matches of Capoiera, Roberto Sharpe is a fucking G.

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 09:19 PM
ok...............

Tarasen
August 11th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Yeah, I was thinking of learning a second martial arts to Muay Thai.
I was thinking either Judo or BJJ, but Capoeira sounds pretty cool.
They're dancing too so it must be pretty good cardio?

ravenscar
August 11th, 2009, 09:27 PM
yep.................

Hebrow
August 11th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Nightscar, none of my posts were to you, they were to Ember, someone that happens to be a smidgeon more informed of their post's material than you do.

ravenscar
August 12th, 2009, 12:51 PM
nightscar? im ravenscar get it right ive earned that name

EmbrExcell
August 12th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Oh hell yeah, Capoeira would be an intense workout.. And just think of being limber and coordinated enough to be able to do the kind of acrobatics they use in performance acts.

And you haven't earned anything Raven.
You are worthless to all of us.

Slawter
August 13th, 2009, 03:30 AM
i wanna learn Sambo. Fuckin russians are crazy

EmbrExcell
August 14th, 2009, 02:21 AM
Russian circles?????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZ4z662v5w&feature=related

Slawter
August 14th, 2009, 03:47 AM
ok, thats a sick song, but no. more like, during sambo training in the russian military if u smile u get dropkicked through a wall

Tarasen
August 14th, 2009, 04:53 AM
The cool thing with Capoeira is, you can do all this spin shit and they're thinking WTF? then suddenly your foot just flies out of nowhere and breaks their jaw. Heh, that would be cool.

Slawter
August 14th, 2009, 05:23 AM
the bad thing about it is its like tae kwon do, a good martial art, but a little too flashy to be as effective as other martial arts.

Tarasen
August 14th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Haha the funny thing is watching skinny and bony asians doing hell rigid punch techniques.
But Capoeira flashiness would be good, you know, freak em out, and I hate those flashy martial arts, and I lost all respect for Kung Fu after watching Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

EmbrExcell
August 14th, 2009, 01:47 PM
The cool thing with Capoeira is, you can do all this spin shit and they're thinking WTF? then suddenly your foot just flies out of nowhere and breaks their jaw. Heh, that would be cool.

Unless you're a douche and do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g45KtHN37bo

Hebrow
August 14th, 2009, 11:07 PM
ripped right out of never back down ^,^

hdeuce
August 15th, 2009, 12:45 AM
fuck all that give me a baseball bat. or a sledgehammer.

Slawter
August 15th, 2009, 01:05 AM
fuck all that give me a baseball bat. or a sledgehammer.

Have fun in jail for assault w/ a deadly weapon, at least.

Hebrow
August 15th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Your hands are lethal weapons after your first lesson in any type of martial arts.

You're just as fucked.

CriminalAnarchist
August 16th, 2009, 12:25 AM
two big girls fought to the death over a blueberry muffin. funniest thing EVER the guy selling the muffin put it one the floor and backed up. then muffins were banned from being sold at school.

Tarasen
August 16th, 2009, 05:38 AM
Fighting to the death over a muffin?
I'm trying hard to not make a racist joke right now, Because this is a thread for fights, not race arguments.
Anyways me and my mates got together at school and just started randomly beating the shit out of each other.
We had this little ball, and whoever had the ball would get attacked, and there was this one kid, Aaron who Everybody would beat on, so we'd just throw the ball at him and everybody would charge at him, and he saw us all (like 6 of us) all running at him, so he just pissbolts, and we finally get him up against a wall and we were all just punching the shit out of each other.
It was so funny cos I got this mate Oke, and he is this big black Tongan or something, some islander, and he goes to do a scissor kick in the air, and I did a sidekick at the same time and I didn't expect him to jump and I saw my foot hit his groin, and suddenly everything went quiet, and Oke falls to the ground and we were all like "...Shit" and after a while he got up and everything was cool.

CriminalAnarchist
August 16th, 2009, 12:28 PM
yeah they were pretty damn bloody and bruised over the muffin.funniest part was watching the skinny ass security cops hold em back from eachother until the cops showed up...
but are we aloud to talk about race riots? had a one at my school a few years ago it was blacks v. mexicans. girls, guys, babies(theres a day care at my school for teenage moms), if they were black or mexican they were fighting...so many people got arrested that day or went to the hospital...

Hebrow
August 17th, 2009, 11:23 PM
haha, Reminds me of Pheonix.

Tarasen
August 18th, 2009, 05:02 AM
Race riots,
The only one I really feel anything about is Cronulla.
Those pricks thought they could drive us out of our own country.
Fucking dogs

TotalAnarchyUK
August 18th, 2009, 06:02 AM
We used to have race fights, pakis vs whites.

On the school field after dark launching fireworks at each other.

CriminalAnarchist
August 18th, 2009, 03:32 PM
race riots are pretty funny

WeirdD
August 19th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Your hands are lethal weapons after your first lesson in any type of martial arts.

You're just as fucked.

Uh no they aren't.

Your hands are considered lethal weapons when you have your first sacntionned amateur fight in any striking art. If it involves your legs, then your legs / knees / elbows whatever appendages become it as well. And you have to carry around a card that states you what body part is considered a weapon.

Once you reach senior level belt in any martial art (brown and up for judo, TKD and Karate, purple and up for JJ, not sure about the others) your body is considered a weapon.

And if you do get into a fight but you tell the other person that you're training and you're hands / legs / whatever are considered weapons, then they can't prosecute you for it because you're still just defending yourself, unless you're the instigator.

Lord Midol
August 20th, 2009, 02:35 AM
Race riots,
The only one I really feel anything about is Cronulla.
Those pricks thought they could drive us out of our own country.
Fucking dogs

OHhhh.

Goodie.

You're an Australian. Can you please move to the Sunshine Coast and cause trouble on one of the sites I guard? Please. I've only been back on this site for 2 days and I already detest you. How I would love to let my dog rearrange your face.

Well, detest is probably going too far. Lets just say I'd have no hesitations in sending my dog in and there is a 0% chance I'd call him off.

Tarasen
August 20th, 2009, 05:16 AM
OHhhh.

Goodie.

You're an Australian. Can you please move to the Sunshine Coast and cause trouble on one of the sites I guard? Please. I've only been back on this site for 2 days and I already detest you. How I would love to let my dog rearrange your face.

Well, detest is probably going too far. Lets just say I'd have no hesitations in sending my dog in and there is a 0% chance I'd call him off.

I already live on the Sunshine Coast,
But if you knew anything about the Cronulla riots, you would know that the Lebs started it. I would back down on any argument that I knew I was wrong in, but hearing some fool telling me how badly he hates me for stating my beliefs well that's just some bullshit.
And why would you send in your dog? You aren't ballsy enough to take care of me yourself?

Lord Midol
August 20th, 2009, 05:33 AM
I already live on the Sunshine Coast,

Awesome.

But if you knew anything about the Cronulla riots, you would know that the Lebs started it. I would back down on any argument that I knew I was wrong in, but hearing some fool telling me how badly he hates me for stating my beliefs well that's just some bullshit.

I don't hate you. I don't hate people, I think you're a racist fool who hides behind the "stating my opinion" blanket. A fool who has unjustifiable opinions.

It always makes me laugh when people who are quite clearly racist try to defend racism by saying "they started it".

I am sure the innocent lebanese who were just out to get a bite to eat, or going to the beach, or had their vehicles smashed on that day fully deserved it. Belonging to a certain race, culture or class means you are a representative of that race, culture or class and deserve to be punished for the crimes of members from that race, culture or class. Punish the son for the fathers sins.

And why would you send in your dog? You aren't ballsy enough to take care of me yourself?

You call me a coward, I call it intelligence. To be fair though I wouldn't send my dog in either, I was just expressing my distaste for you in a way I thought you'd understand it. Even a racist fool doesn't deserve to be physically harmed. A pacifist I am. Minimum force required, the only time the dog is used is when someone presents a weapon or attempts to assault me.

Tarasen
August 21st, 2009, 02:20 AM
I don't hate you.

No worries then :)

EmbrExcell
August 21st, 2009, 03:41 AM
No worries then :)

But I do. Die.