PDA

View Full Version : Highs and Lows

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
November 4th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Because school was part of our lives for 12 or more years, and high school always crazy times. What would be 3 highs and 3 low points when you were in high school? or just name one for each if you cant really think of 3 each.

lets see for me:

Highs
1. Leaving that shithole of a school of course. so graduating was good.
2. Most the times i actually go to school but ended up leavin before the 1st bell and just goin to the mall. watchin old people walk while the mall wasnt open yet haha.
3. Art classes kicked ass, mostly pottery class. love workin with my hands.

Lows
1. Getting sent away the middle of my junior year, and having to work really hard tellin my dad and mom what they want to hear so i could come back. that was one low point of just my life! haha i call it Living in Hell in a Christan Household.
2. When a certain someone turn thier back on me with no explination and never heard from them jsut from other people tellin me the smack they were talkin bout me. That hurt so bad to have the person i trust the most turn thier back on me, and since then never trusted anyone 100%.
3. Havin to wake up like at 5 just to catch the fuckin bus.

Anyways lets hear yours people?

Phoenix Fire
November 4th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Highs

1. I only went to regular school for 3rd grade :D
2. I've never had to deal with the bullshit of the school system
3. I still have a diploma and 4 tech school degrees, and counting.

Lows.

1. I missed alot of parties
2. I passed up alot of poon tang
3. I missed out on cafeteria "food"

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
November 4th, 2008, 01:39 PM
haha trust, missing out on cafeteria food is not a low. it wasnt bad but it was questionable at times

Phoenix Fire
November 4th, 2008, 01:41 PM
*sarcasm *

Kasnia
November 4th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Highs:
1- Getting to hang with and meet a LOT of kick-ass people
2- ART CLASS! It tied with number 1. I had the best times in art class, learned sooo much, and had the best teacher of my entire school career.
3- The pepperoni cheese rolls. =D Those things are fuckin awesome.

Lows:
1- The drama.... I did meet a lot of cool people, but half of them (especially half of my best friends at the time) turned on me for a bunch of stupid reasons.
2- Waking up super early...
3- One of my ex's passed away when I was a junior... School was horrible after that. Everything had changed so much that night.

Ghostfacekiller
November 4th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Highs
1. Being a senior, having recess, playing volleyball, and watching the dysfunctional students try to play.
2. Acing all my finals as a junior and being able to rub it in the face of Mrs Race.
3. Being put in a alternative school for my last year and finding out how great it was there and getting a full ride scholarship from it.

Lows
1. Mrs race flunking my final because she thought i was cheating.
2. Falling in a ditch full of mud right before pictures.
3. almost getting piinned for 1 pound of ecstasy

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
November 4th, 2008, 02:40 PM
3- One of my ex's passed away when I was a junior... School was horrible after that. Everything had changed so much that night.

Sorry to hear that sucks to lose someone close to you in any part of life.

Highs
1. Being a senior, having recess, playing volleyball, and watching the dysfunctional students try to play.
2. Acing all my finals as a junior and being able to rub it in the face of Mrs Race.
3. Being put in a alternative school for my last year and finding out how great it was there and getting a full ride scholarship from it.

Lows
1. Mrs race flunking my final because she thought i was cheating.
2. Falling in a ditch full of mud right before pictures.
3. almost getting piinned for 1 pound of ecstasy

haha you had recess as a senior? or do you mean like back in grade school?

and how did you fall in mud before pictures thats funny actually.

Ghostfacekiller
November 4th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Sorry to hear that sucks to lose someone close to you in any part of life.

haha you had recess as a senior? or do you mean like back in grade school?

and how did you fall in mud before pictures thats funny actually.

sorry to hear that Kasnia

My senior year of high school i had to go to an alternative school and the last class of the day was health, so the teachers let us go outside and play sports.

it was icy, i was very stoned, need i say more?

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
November 4th, 2008, 03:12 PM
nice recess probably would of been nice to have in high school like after sitting around allllll day have a break to cut up and get it out of our system before we continued the rest of the day. nap time would also have been nice haha.

superflysuperwhite
November 4th, 2008, 05:34 PM
my highs are quite literal

1-getting stoned everyday before school
2- smokeing bible papper inside a catholic school
3- takeing ecstasy during school

lows
1- haveing a bad DXM trip in school
2- missing the big hampton beach party
3- when one of my best dealers got kicked out (same kid i smoked the bible papper with)

drugfeind
November 5th, 2008, 07:19 AM
highs
getting mad money from sellin weed
gettin drunk, stoned, and on E or coke at school every day
getting let off the first time i gto busted selling dope (they only confiscated 300$ and a bunch of weed)

lows
getting expelled for being on acid while selling dope at school while i was suspended
getting dumped by the girl i loved because i was abusing drugs
having bad mushroom trips at school

techtiger
November 6th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Highs
All the bullshit we pulled out of our ass and handed in
Going to school and leaving when ever i felt (taking snow days sep.)
The crazy acid trips in school!!!

Lows
Having to wake up fucking early for stupid shit
Drama
Stupid fucking highschool teaching style

filthylucre
November 6th, 2008, 05:46 PM
im actually still in school(junior) but so far my highs have been

1. the great group of kids ive met
2. playing on the playground in elementary
3. im digging art class right now

my lows are
1. going through withdrawels in class
2. the akwardness when i saw my friends for the first time since rehab
3. waking up so goddamn early!

deathlord888
November 6th, 2008, 09:56 PM
highs
1. getting some good deals on stolen shit and pot
2. watching fights
3. not taking notes or doing homework then get 100% on the test and jsut to see the teachers face after

lows
1.back stabbers
2.getting up early
3.i used to get mad ripped on in gr 5-8

techtiger
November 6th, 2008, 10:06 PM
come on 5th grade!!! you should still be pretending to smoke weed out of a ghetto ass fake joint wich was nothing more then a rolled up corner of a peice of paper

deathlord888
November 6th, 2008, 10:09 PM
ya i got brutalized then
i was just a fat little kid
but that all changed in highschool luckily

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
November 6th, 2008, 10:34 PM
i like the way most of us agree that getting up early was bullshit.

(deathlord) haha you too huh? i also would ace my test but never turn in homework or do a majority of the classwork so the i had to see the counslor where i got the whole "your so smart why dont you apply yourself" lecture i responded with a cause the teachers are way dumb and i'd rather sleep and just get by with my A's and E's

Kasnia
November 7th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Soooo I know we were only supposed to have 3 highs and lows, but I forgot this one till the other day and it ties with the top three:
High: Being nominated (and winning) for Most Creative in my entire senior class. ^___^

Raditude
November 15th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Highs:

1. Moving to a new school and meeting my best friends
2. The parties with said best friends
3. School Lunches were great
4. The Freshmen girls were hot and liked to kanoodle

Lows:

1. Class was mostly a waste of time
2. I kept getting suspended because people accused me of running my mouth, and trying to pick fights.
3. Too much drama

Kasnia
November 15th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Hey Rad, what was it like moving to a new school? The only time I ever went to a new school was when I went from elementary/middle school to high school, and the high school I went to was made up of 4 feeder schools (and the one I went to before was one of those 4) so I basically stayed with the same people.

Xavier_Blackstone
November 15th, 2008, 06:47 PM
If ya don't mind my input moving to a new school kinda sucks. i say this from expirience. I had to move to a new school for 4th grade, 5th grad, and a new school to start off highschool. when you move to a new school earlier as a kid its not that bad cuz the kids dont care who you are. but starting off in a new state as a freshman not knowing anybody sucks. though after awhile you meet people its never the same.

Raditude
November 16th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Hey Rad, what was it like moving to a new school? The only time I ever went to a new school was when I went from elementary/middle school to high school, and the high school I went to was made up of 4 feeder schools (and the one I went to before was one of those 4) so I basically stayed with the same people.

I went to a country school called Triton from Kindergarten through 8th grade. I then transfered to Shelbyville High School for my Freshman year. It had it's ups and downs. I wasn't too popular at Triton, so I had a chance to start over. My first semester was actually rough, some dude took my book and threw it in the toilet in the first week, and another dude punched me. Since I was the new kid, I hadn't built up a reputation with the teachers yet, so it was assumed that I was running my mouth and got sent to the principals office. This plagued me later in the year when some dude tried to pick a fight, then accused me of threatening to Columbine his ass. Waking up to a cop at the front door was no fun. Then we find out the school was infected by a disease called Histoplasmosis, caused by bird poop in the ventilation system. I was out of school for 4 weeks and lost 25 pounds.

My sophomore year wasn't much better because people still ran their mouths and accused me of running mine. One teacher told the class to just blame everything on me, and I proved my innocence and got him fired. After that, things were smooth sailing. I met some cool people, went to some awesome parties, and had some awesome times. My senior year, I got kicked out of Shelbyville, so I transfered back to Triton for about half a semester. I met some of the people I used to know, and things had changed. I was cool with most of these people now. I then transfered back to Shelbyville only to drop out a few weeks later, because I had a car wreck, and they weren't helping me get around. I went to a credit lab and got my last 2 credits, and graduated with my class.

MrsLovett
November 16th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Highs

Waking up on the last day of school EVER and realising it is indeed the last day of school EVER! Lol, George Michael's "FREEDOM" was playing that morning
Wagging a class so often that when I actually did rock up the teacher asked who I was and what was I doing there.
Nanna lived 10 minutes away so if school bored me I could go visit!

Lows

Having to hide in the library to avoid being beaten up or having abuse hurled at me.
Receiving abusive e-mails from "friends"...
Not being able to do the subjects I wanted. "You won't get the right TAFE entry points." I didn't fucking want to go to TAFE.

ItsAPoorlyKeptSecret
November 16th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Soooo I know we were only supposed to have 3 highs and lows, but I forgot this one till the other day and it ties with the top three:
High: Being nominated (and winning) for Most Creative in my entire senior class. ^___^

Yu mention more then 3!! that is punishable by death!! Off with her head.....:-P jay kay who cares put down fifty if you want

If ya don't mind my input moving to a new school kinda sucks. i say this from expirience. I had to move to a new school for 4th grade, 5th grad, and a new school to start off highschool. when you move to a new school earlier as a kid its not that bad cuz the kids dont care who you are. but starting off in a new state as a freshman not knowing anybody sucks. though after awhile you meet people its never the same.

Yea i have to add i moved to a new school for 8th grade which is the last year of middle school and it was a small town school and of course i am just such a people person and can make friends easily it wasnt bad, but then in high school fuckin mom decide to punish me sent me to live with my dad and the high school was like 5A so there was shit loads of kids to where a new student wasnt really noticed since you can go 4 year in that school and still meet someone new everyday who went there forever, But since i didnt want to be there and no one noticed the new kid i pretty much went into depresion mode didnt talk to anyone, ate lunch on a bench by myself(bag of chips and soda, i didnt kno how the cafeteria lines worked) so i finished off that semester alone with nooooo one to talk to and it was gay cause i really am a people person and so completely out of character for me, anyway happy ending i finally showed my dad how miserable i was and how this wasnt the right thing for me and i went back YaY!!!

But yea goin to a new school is awesome i think, but only if you want to do it and arent force, so that there is more effort behind you to try and make new friends and shit, i just didnt want to get tied down anyway and have a hard decision on goin back or not.

Ghostfacekiller
November 19th, 2008, 12:00 AM
I just remembered the lowest point in my academic career. 5th grade, Mr Kimberlands class, we where playing smear the queer buy the lockers. The chick i had a crush on was cleaning her locker. i was pushed into her, pushing her head into the locker. Her head was stuck in the locker. The janitor had to come with a 2 x 4 and pry the locker open. I am a big person and i was a big kid then too so this did nothing to help me in the teasing department.

Raditude
November 20th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Her head was stuck in the locker? Holy shi- wow.

clixer
December 24th, 2008, 09:02 AM
I just remembered the lowest point in my academic career. 5th grade, Mr Kimberlands class, we where playing smear the queer buy the lockers. The chick i had a crush on was cleaning her locker. i was pushed into her, pushing her head into the locker. Her head was stuck in the locker. The janitor had to come with a 2 x 4 and pry the locker open. I am a big person and i was a big kid then too so this did nothing to help me in the teasing department.

LOL that would be so horrific

skullcandy
January 5th, 2009, 03:26 PM
i'm still in high school but this is my list anyways

Highs
having everyone think i was one year above what i was I.E. not getting the whole freshman crap from every single upper class men.

having classes with a friend who was a senior and who everyone thought was a total stoner. It made life interesting.

Lows.
Having a bunch of stupid ass girls think i was stalking them on their way home because it happened to be faster to take the same way as them.

Being called a pedophile for taking care of my two newphews while their parents worked.

Having scars from clawing myself in my sleep because of exam stress.

LiveWire
January 5th, 2009, 07:02 PM
wow tough exams man...

darkrider212
February 1st, 2010, 07:25 PM
my high in highschool had to be my first french kiss and my low was an argument that i got in with the same girl who i got the kiss from a thew mounthes later. apperntley she though i was cheating on her and i had the choice to send her to another school but i wanted her to stay which was a wrong choice:(

drugfeind
February 2nd, 2010, 10:11 AM
hahahaha darkrider212 you fucking loser, bitches come and go man, should have told the bitch "be off with ya"

V for vermicelli
February 2nd, 2010, 03:20 PM
Highs:
scaring kids
home time

lows: everything else

i_club_midgets
February 2nd, 2010, 04:39 PM
I'm a senior now but here ya go...

Highs...

1. Telling my French teacher to "shut the fuck up" in front of the assistant principal and having him agree with me.

2. Staring down girls shirts all day. :D

3. Flirting with my FUCKING HOT AS FUCKING HOLY FUCK HOT Home Ec. teacher and getting away with it. (She winked at me last semester. On the bottom of my final exam for her class I wrote the words "I'M SINGLE" and underlined it 3 times. I then sprayed some of my cologne on it and gave it to her. Waiting till I graduate to add her on Facebook. We'll see what happens;) )

4. "Accidentally" walking into the girls locker room. I got 3 days suspension. Totally fucking worth it! I'm now known in school as the lovable pervert. :D

Lows...

1. Being the fat kid my freshman year. No girls wanted to talk to me. :(

2. Dealing with dumbass bullshit high school drama that I really don't give a shit about but everyone else seems to.

3. Being late to school. I fucking hate school. And when you're late there you get punished. I get punished for being late to what I hate. I'm late for my shitty life. If it I could, I would burn that fucker down and use my own spit to put out the burning coals. And because I'm late, I have to stay in that God-Forsaken place even longer in detention. And in detention there is a teacher who hates the fucking place, and her life, as much as I hate the place, and her life. The only satisfaction she gets out of her day is knowing that she is responsible for a bunch of miserable teenagers being more miserable for 30 minutes after school.

4. There was a kid named Josh Sullivan. He was annoying as fuck and nobody liked him. He would purposely annoy us by clicking his pen constantly or repeatedly banging his head on the wall after his chair was taken away from him. (I'm in a special ed. program for "emotionally disturbed" children. Basically what that means is anybody with ADD and daddy issues is put there because we all have/had behavioral problems. Like random outbursts in class or anything to get attention. I'm on something called an IEP. Individualized Education Program. That means that I get my own set of rules and can get away with a lot more because I'm, or was rather, fucked in the head. There are good things and bad things about my situation and the situation of my fellow crazies. The pros outway the cons. I have grown and watched them grow too.) Anyway... I had spent a large portion of my school career with Josh and as much as everybody hated him. He hated himself even more. The day he committed suicide I tried to tell myself that it wasn't my fault. But I still feel that I was partly responsible. All he needed was a friend and nobody was willing to see the good in him. In the end I think it was I and my classmates constantly tormenting him, along with whatever the fuck was going on at home (and it was fucking bad) that drove him to make such a decision. It has been close to 3 years since that day. And I still think about him every day. I wish I could go back and not be such a dick to him. I wish I could go back and tell him that he had so much to live for and so much to look forward to. Since then none of the kids in my special ed. class have tormented each other. And all the FNGs (Fuckin' New Guys) get a nice lecture from each and every one of us the first time they decide it's funny to be a bully.

pyrate
February 3rd, 2010, 10:52 PM
I'm currently a freshman in college working on my second semester... found the perfect guy after dating a total loser.

Hmm... and high school was one hell of a roller coaster for me.
Hi's-
Dated first boyfriend (had lost my virginity the summer between 8th and 9th grade)
Discovered other religions
Was offered payment for doing assignments for other kids (I took this as a compliment, whatever)

Low's-
Accused of being a devil worshiper (mostly by ignorant niggers)
Brother moved in due fucking up on drugs- doesn't really deal with school, but around that time I lost motivation for all things in life... sunk into deep depression
Never had another boyfriend after 2 year relationship with the first one
My graduating class was about 45 people..for the entire county, I knew most of my classmates since kindergarten (I call it a con, it was a culture shock moving to a college city)

xxxzz
February 6th, 2010, 02:43 AM
pros-the people/social aspect
selling shit like weapons and thermite for ridiculous amounts to idiots who know no better
cons-everything else

xXcrockXx
January 10th, 2011, 06:17 PM
im still in school, and these have been my highlights of elementary, which i finished a few weeks ago.

highs:

.getting a great education and learning new stuff

.the fun games we would have at recess

. all the fun stuff we did in school

. being in a semi-prep school with great academic results and the use of the pyp program. it means our lessons are based on learning about the world and teachers actually give a crap about how the kids do and how they feel, which judging by whats been put up in this section, is a pretty rare kind of school.
lows:

. i have had bully problems since year 5, never anything physical, mainly just them lecturing me about having no friends and bullshit, i have been trying to make friends with them hard, so when they say that, it makes me feel a bit like my efforts socially have gone to waste.

. hardly being in on anything, there is always gossip at my school about who's going out with who, what happened at that party, whatever. when i ask, 95% of answers i get are in the lines of: don't worry, doesn't matter, or nvrmnd. its really fucking frustrating knowing that people keep secrets from me, and something tells me in high school it will only get worse.

. now im going to be bottom of the food chain again, but i've got a few ideas from this website so i can make my way up, and not make the same mistakes again.

xXcrockXx
January 10th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Damn...

cantstopusnow: "So that means you are 7 -8 years old
Also, what school graduates in December?"

me: elementary is the wrong word. i was meant to say primary, which is 9-12. and i graduate in december because i live in australia, where your summer is our winter, vice versa. of course, an ignorant moron like you wouldn't be able to grasp the fact that foreigners might be on the internet.

cantstopusnow: "You will be thinking much differently real soon."

me: by prep, i mean private school with good standards. of course, an ignorant underacheiver like you would obviously be deemed "not worth it" (there is truth in that) and be sent to a public school.

cantstopusnow: "I thought you said you have no friends."

me: once again, you failed to analyze the text. i said they said i have no friends, but them and i know that is bullshit.

cantstopusnow: "Play time is over, sorry"

me: yes, i am aware that secondary is much harder, but the fact that you patronize me assuming that im a 7-8 year old that you can cyber bully, shows how moronic and prejudiced you are.

cantstopusnow: "Then it will be a shock to you when you see the older you get, the less teachers care about you or what you learn."

me: that may be the case where you come from, afterall, why would they waste their time and resources on someone who is willing to cyber bully a supposed 7-8 year old?"

cantstopusnow: "http://tinyurl.com/bbb845
http://tinyurl.com/83tkhl"

me: that's very funny, smartass. the fact that you reccomend that to a 12 year old. once again, ignorance.

cantstopusnow: "What were you expecting here..?"

me: where you come from everyone may be douches to you and you may expect it, however, where i come from it is a bit different.

cantstopusnow: "Even if you made friends they would all move away and go to a different college and jobs later."

me: that is true, that is why i stopped bothering with their little bitch fits and gossiping. and, you can still keep in touch. my parents have family friends they have known since school.

cantstopusnow: "Lol, that is not gossip...
It is a shame you are too young to be attracted to girls yet because if you got a girl pregnant in elementary school you would be set for life. That would get you all the attention you are craving and you would make a lot of friends."

me: see reply one, the bit about primary school, you know, how im NOT seven

cantstopusnow: "Nobody likes you, so they do not want to talk to you. If they do not want to talk to you then you are not in the conversation. If you are not in the conversation then that means you are showing that you are eavesdropping and pushing into their conversation when they would like you to kindly go missing."

me: but you got the first bit wrong. while im sure a person like you would experience that (why would people like someone who cyber bully's people who he thinks are 7 year olds?), you wouldn't really know s**t apart from what i wrote on this forum.

cantstopusnow: "You never left the bottom of the food chain so saying that you are at the food chain again doesn't make sense."

me: actually i did. just being in the highest year in that age section of school (primary) means im quite well off. and once again, your ignorant mind gets you to assume where i was and every little detail, see what i wrote above, you don't know s**t about me apart from what i have posted here.

cantstopusnow: "Shit, if you have gotten anything from this website, you are already setting yourself to get fucked up.
Honestly, start talking to sketchy looking creepy kids and make some drug connections, you are gonna need it."

me: once again, unlike your type (an ignorant moron) and my parents actually decided to invest in my future by sending me to a private school (something they wouldn't do with you) chances are im not going to end up doing drugs, and chances are i probably won't end up being a washed up loser.

enjoy

xXcrockXx
January 10th, 2011, 10:13 PM
lol, is funny because I make colleges cunts drool when they see my transcript.

yeah, its also funny coz ive introduced my friends to words, countries, and subjects that they would have never knew existed. sorry we got off on a bad start

xXcrockXx
February 7th, 2011, 04:57 AM
hey guies, i just herd this nuw wurd, vagina

lolololololhehehehlolololheheheh

he sahd vagina
hehehehehehehlololololoololhehehehehe

im not talking about swear words, im talking about actual subjects, like im the only guy in my class that follows the latest politics and stuff, like on of my friends asked me how long it took for "the iraqi army" to plan 9/11. that is how clueless some of them are.

xXcrockXx
February 10th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Please elaborate on "The Iraqi army" and the 9/11 plan.

9/11 was not planned so we could get oil, so don't bother if that is what you are going to say.

nah, im just saying that my friends aren't very informed on this stuff, and one of the reasons they invaded iraq in 2003 was because they thought saddam had ties with bin laden.

xXcrockXx
February 11th, 2011, 04:30 AM
He wasn't really a great guy either with the testing of chemical weapons on civilians, probably had weapons of mass destruction too

yeah. saddam was a douchebag who didn't deserve to be in office, but kim jong ill was a horrible dictator with apalling human rights records, and we know he has nukes, yet we didn't invade them. im pretty sure that one of the goals was for oil, but 9/11 had nothing to do with it.

Cadaver Dog
February 11th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Crock, how old are you?
Cuz you don't know jack shit about war.

Xon
February 11th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Ha ha ha...

xXcrockXx
February 12th, 2011, 05:30 PM
true. i didn't say it was entirely for oil, the US and UK governments asserted that iraq might have WMD's which would seriously threaten western security.

and also cadaver, i know a bit about war, but the justifications to this one was more politics, in my opinion. but, my knowledge on the subject is limited.

p.s, im 13 :P