PDA

View Full Version : Best places/best ways to steal

illegal543
October 30th, 2008, 10:45 PM
ok so this thread is about informing others of the various pros and cons to stealing from different stores as well as the best ways to steal from different stores.

i personally have stolen more shit than i can even remember from mainly big name stores like walmart, target, etc. and ive noticed that while target has a lot of cameras the sensors at the doors dont work so if you can find a blind spot in a target you can get almost anything that you can easily hide. now walmarts tend to vary a little some of them only have a few cameras in the electronics area and some of them have cameras all over the store, but about 80% of the time the door sensors work but only about 60-70% of the time do the little tag things that set off the door sensors work. now at walmart its very easy to tell if a camera works or not. for the most part any of the big black bubbles that supposedly hide cameras in them do not work, but if you see the little black bubbles that normally hang down from the ceiling on a little rod type thing they almost always work.

now for techniques i personally either just put stuff in my waistband or pocket or sometimes if im wearing a jacket and wanna get something kinda bigger i just put it under my arm and under the jacket and as long as its not a huge object you can normally hide it completely. also walmarts self checkout thing is prime stealing opportunity and is really really easy to pull off. now the most risky but easiest way to profit is if you just get something really big that you couldnt put in a cart or in a bag and just walk out with it and it helps if you have a bag with something in it that you are carrying too but you can only do that at walmart. also if you go to walmarts really late they normally close off the garden section and noone is out there so thats a good place to take stuff to unpackage it or whatever.

also a helpful bit of info to have is that even if a walmart employee sees you stealing or suspects that you have stolen goods on you they are not legally allowed to physically detain you. all they can do is call the cops and watch you run away before the cops get there. if they do grab you or something you have legal grounds to press assault charges and normally just threatening to do that will make them let go off you

pyro_davey
October 31st, 2008, 10:48 PM
no dude if u wana steal big stuff wut u do is walk in like ure gona buy somethin just browse for wut u want wile u have some of your feinds fight each other in the store have them atract all the attention wile u steal stuff and u leave with the stuf but make sure u put the stuff in bags and crap like that so anybody that see's you will think u bought it and just have ure freinds leave before the cops get there

itismesaj
November 1st, 2008, 02:59 PM
Carry a roofing razor blade. Almost any type of packaging is powerless to it. Go in around midnight, get a Coke and a sandwich or something, walk around having dinner, find something that interests you, unpackage it right there (with the blade), and then walk out. I've done this too many times to count.

FreeRacer
November 2nd, 2008, 02:59 AM
now go cry to your mommys.

Cannon D
November 2nd, 2008, 07:05 AM
now go cry to your mommys.

stfu.....man.....And the razor blade idea actually sounds like a good idea.

Whodododoman18
November 14th, 2008, 02:17 PM
or a pocket knife. once you get something out of the package its pretty much yours

charlee
November 23rd, 2008, 11:13 PM
shit once its out the package and unless they got you on camera, or if you still have the package(dumbass). They cant really say that you didnt walk into the store with it in your pocket.

Tysnatch
November 29th, 2008, 04:08 PM
any of you ever done the ssia project? or if you work at wallmart, you can find out where the cameras are, then quit the job and steal shit. also there is a way to find out where cameras are via google, youtube search "try it yourself episode" 2 or 3 i think it was.

ThisIsMyTaco
December 3rd, 2008, 05:43 PM
Best places: Places that have it in their company manuals that they do not prosecute. This includes several mall stores, like Victoria's Secret, Deb, Limited Too, and some others. Figure those out first. Second, mall stores are great hits. They keep top merch out in the front of the store. Now, every smart shoplifter knows that you don't go alone. Too easy to get caught. Always have at least one back-up. Their jobs are mainly to watch your back and keep eyes off you. They talk to the employees. Just fill a shopping bag and go. And don't steal stuff you want. Steal whatever, go to a different branch or have someone go for you and return it for cash. As stupid as it is, these joints that don't prosecute, often times don't require a receipt (usually because it's their store branded merch). At worst you'll get store credit, which means free shopping there.

charlee
December 15th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Thats pretty friken smart taco. really smart, steal shit you dont want, that costs alot, then return it. kudos 2 u

kevql
December 16th, 2008, 12:57 AM
All very good ideas. There is a method that I often use to steal stuff.
A lot of mall stores hire teenagers to work as the cashiers. All you need to do is slip them a 50 to keep thier mouths shut and to do fucking nothing when the alarm rings. You do have to spend some cash but it is a pretty easy way to steal stuff.
Also when you are big stores like walmart. Be sure to go with an adult thats atleast over 35 its good if its a women. Just steal the shit you want and walk out with her. If the alarm rings just ignore it and keep walking. Most of the time the people who work there ignore the alarm mostly because most of the machines ring even if you just bump into them.

adog
December 19th, 2008, 09:15 PM
good tips i wanted to put down some off that but u did dont think ya left anything out...

annahc
January 11th, 2009, 06:18 PM
for places like blockbuster...you make sure that no one can see you and stick the dvds wherever, then while you're leaving the store get a friend to be at the sensors with a movie in their hand. while you're walking through, have them partially in the sensor so that it looks like it was their fault it went off. then they just apologize and keep browsing while you get to the car with all your shit (:
plus, don't ever steal from macys. their loss prevention watches like hawks. plus if they catch you it's a 150 dollar fine, no matter how little you actually stole.

ArcaneMethods
January 11th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Carry a roofing razor blade. Almost any type of packaging is powerless to it. Go in around midnight, get a Coke and a sandwich or something, walk around having dinner, find something that interests you, unpackage it right there (with the blade), and then walk out. I've done this too many times to count.

This is true. I used to be Loss-Prevention at Lowes (Never turned anyone in so I got fired) Anyways, a lot of the best shoplifters use this method. The expensive pocket knife brand called CASE uses VERY strong plastic the display its product and I have seen more than one thief open it up like a hot knife through butter, plastics do not stand a chance against a solid roofing razor.

BigD420
January 21st, 2009, 09:34 PM
free brand new video games---
this works ive done it before-
first look for a game you want taht hasnt been released yet, find the release date and mark your calendar
when the day finally comes, go to an eb games( i know it works here, might work at other stores), and brign a couple old games with you,
and then wait in line, like ur gona sell the games,
when you get near the cash register, there will be a big stack of your game of choice, reserved for the people who pre-order games,grab 1 and look at the back like u want to read it(preorders have disks in them, unlike every other case in teh store)
and then keep it on the bottom of your stack of games and when you get to teh front of the line, try to sell your games, the clerk will ask for ID, you say "shit, i dont have any",
at this point, you just casually walk away with your brand new game in hand
*ive been to a couple EB games outlets, and they all have dummy beepers, although the stolen game will set off beepers for other stores, so be careful,, but chances are when a game gets released even if teh beeper goes off, nobody is gona have the tiem to catch you

cleatus
February 3rd, 2009, 09:27 PM
i have found that the best way is to go with a friend, but go in at separate times. You will go in and take the item u want and set it down in some part of the store like the clothing section under some pants or some where away from where you go it, and walk out. Then your friend will go in and pick it up very nonchalantly take it to the bathroom cut it open, put the trash under the trash bag and walk out...its worked so far...

Fresca
February 20th, 2009, 08:08 PM
i have found that the best way is to go with a friend, but go in at separate times. You will go in and take the item u want and set it down in some part of the store like the clothing section under some pants or some where away from where you go it, and walk out. Then your friend will go in and pick it up very nonchalantly take it to the bathroom cut it open, put the trash under the trash bag and walk out...its worked so far...

That is a good idea :D I'm gana try that later.

TroubleMaker
March 14th, 2009, 07:43 PM
A good method I usually use is if I have something in my hand I want, I reach into my bag, drop the thing in, and pull out my wallet or something so it looks like I just reached in to get something.

Tentacle Arm
March 31st, 2009, 04:07 PM
i found a good way to steal headphones

go to the area wear they sell them and causal look at a few pairs like you are comparing them. Take the pair you intend to steal but also, take another of the same kinda and hold it behind it so it looks like you only took 1 pair, and walk away. now in an isle wear their are no cameras, open one of the pair and plug it in your ipod/mp3 so it looks like its yours IF you get cought. go back to wear you took the one originally and put back the unopened pair. it wouldn't be a bad idea to end up buying one of those 1 dollar pair so it doesn't look to suspicious.

TroubleMaker
March 31st, 2009, 04:23 PM
i found a good way to steal headphones

go to the area wear they sell them and causal look at a few pairs like you are comparing them. Take the pair you intend to steal but also, take another of the same kinda and hold it behind it so it looks like you only took 1 pair, and walk away. now in an isle wear their are no cameras, open one of the pair and plug it in your ipod/mp3 so it looks like its yours IF you get cought. go back to wear you took the one originally and put back the unopened pair. it wouldn't be a bad idea to end up buying one of those 1 dollar pair so it doesn't look to suspicious.

Yeah that's a good idea.

It's like what I do when I'm working. If it's in an open space take two items, walk around a bit, conceal one of them on yourself and put the other back as if you've changed your mind about buying it.

jre71295
April 5th, 2009, 01:40 AM
what works with movies, some games (not the new pc game boxes), cds etc. is to wear a coat with a liner in it. cut a hole in the coat and their will probably be some fabric or something in it, if not, put some ass-whipes in it. then go to the store and find something you want and go to a camera blind-spot and slip it in. then go buy some gum or a pepsi and walk out.
Note: This will only work in 40- degree weather so watch the weather closely

hammer man J
August 30th, 2009, 04:54 AM
i work at walmart and i find it very easy to steal the games not in the cases and slide them in a bag and just walk out through the bay. no alarm systems to go off and plus i work there so nobody is gonna stop me from walking thru the bay. Works like a charm everytime. now im going for the big hiest, a 42 inch tv from the back. i have a plan worked out but im not sure about how it will work out.

mario_0606
August 30th, 2009, 10:13 AM
where do u live

killa696
September 4th, 2009, 07:57 AM
Two ways- if you want to steal crap without a big investigation, put whatever you want to steal in a hiding place which the item couldve fallen into or been moved there, if the person starts a huge investigation they will find it, otherwise just take it from the hiding spot in a couple of days. Also, ALWAYS act CONFIDENT as if you are innocent and own the bags/wallets and no-one will care, act shifty or shy and ur instantly suspicious.

also, at self-serve checkouts, instead of scanning watever you want to buy press the button for fruit thats cheap, weigh it and then put it in the bag and u get it for way cheap like $1 for a 4 pack of v, i've done this for shit at safeway wen im low on cash (im an auzzie) coz the workers arent paid enough to give a fuck.

oh and just a tip, if u actually work there try not to go for 1 massive heist, steal small but expensive stuff over time, coz its waaaay harder to get caught and u will be in tons less trouble if ur caught stealin a game than stealing a huge fuckin tv

chris6one9
September 15th, 2009, 11:36 AM
here's my 2 cents: (these take 2 people, as it is a good idea to have a getaway driver)

method 1)walk-in during opening hour, usually the gardening center is closed, get what u want, run out emergancy exit, and have driver pick u up right outside (must be tomed) this works for a couple reasons.. 1 it's openin hour, and very non-suspisous time,2) ther's no clerks in the gardening yet, they usually start an hour after opening, so u can just leave w/o anyone being there.

method 2)buy soda in store, wrinkle receipt and burn part so unlegible,return into store and get little sticker on bottle. put sticker on w/e u like, and leave via gardening center, tell them that customer service wouldn't take it back due to reciept, they'll wave u thru. have driver pick u up.

method 3) this is for dvd/games/anything thin. investigate gardening center, and u will find that that the chainlink fence often will not reach the ground. grab ur games, go to spot (if there's no spot, u can usually bend bottom of fence ahead of time to make room) try to make it behind like bags of dirt u can hide behind, slide under the fence while driver is on the other side grabbing them, u can slip like 20+ games quick. only thing is that it looks burnt when ur walking to ur car w/20+ games, everyone looks and knows, but doesn't care =)
my first day of membership and i hope it helps =)

Sardonic Sm1le
September 30th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Not even gonna bother reading the OP.. there are only like 2 fucking periods/commas in the entire post.

TheBomba
October 10th, 2009, 10:28 AM
If someone lives in Finland or germany i suggest the mall chain: Lidl. You can steal drinks, tobacco, food whatever. They don't have cameras or alarms.
If someone lives in Finland: Tiimari for markers or school stuff. I've taken everything you can think of that's related to school from there. No cameras or alarms.

templarknight2
October 16th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Hitting up flashdrives, walmart/target without taking them into the restroom?(ideas where to take it and some supposing i don't have a box cutter. . . which i will.)

general tips for Fry's Elecronics?

McAnarchy
October 18th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Now if you're a real smart man and want to get a quick drunk walk into Staters or somewhere that the alcohol is not under lock and key take a bottle and stuff it in your waste band.The black cap on the top is NOT a security device, but just there so you can't drink that shit in the store.

zackhavoc
October 18th, 2009, 08:36 PM
I'll say all these methods work very well. This one requires a little more work but pays off big. Have a friend wait outside: Go to a store and buy all the things you want to steal(i know this sounds crazy). Show your friend waiting outside what you bought and instruct them to go in the store and find the same things, and put them in a pile close enough to the cash but prefferably not visible by camera or employe. They leave the pile inside the store and leave. You go back in the store only with your receipt, pick up the pile and walk to the cash. You then return the stuff from the store. They have no reason to doubt you, especially if it's the same counter. 100% money back guaruntee. You just got whatever items you wanted for free. Now either you can keep the items you stole, or go to another of the same chain of store and return the goods for cash. It has worked many times for me.

charlesninja
October 28th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I like going to Kmart. The Kmart near me has camera's in the electronics section, but I don't think they work.
I walked in with a razor blade awhile ago, and cut the bottom of an xbox 360 hard drive, and it dropped out, and I walked out through the garden section (no alarms or personel normally there)
I recently obtained a psp memory stick, the largest one they had, by simply cutting the bottom of the packaging.
I really want to get ahold of an Ipod Touch, but I'm unsure how to go about that one.

carlosp704
October 29th, 2009, 09:05 AM
ay how would yall steal an ipod?

Aton
October 30th, 2009, 12:12 PM
I'll say all these methods work very well. This one requires a little more work but pays off big. Have a friend wait outside: Go to a store and buy all the things you want to steal(i know this sounds crazy). Show your friend waiting outside what you bought and instruct them to go in the store and find the same things, and put them in a pile close enough to the cash but prefferably not visible by camera or employe. They leave the pile inside the store and leave. You go back in the store only with your receipt, pick up the pile and walk to the cash. You then return the stuff from the store. They have no reason to doubt you, especially if it's the same counter. 100% money back guaruntee. You just got whatever items you wanted for free. Now either you can keep the items you stole, or go to another of the same chain of store and return the goods for cash. It has worked many times for me.

this doesnt work at all once your friend is taking the item and trying to return it they check the database and see that the iten is sold or not...if you are trying to give them back not sold item they will get suspicious

hdeuce
October 30th, 2009, 07:31 PM
aton your an idiot

thats only true with serial numbered items. Normal products are sold based on UPC codes which are the same for all same items.

zackhavoc
November 2nd, 2009, 05:15 PM
Exactly, i probably should have mentioned that.

hawkeye4077
January 21st, 2010, 11:36 PM

this could very well be a very stupid questuion but im new to this and would like to stay out of jail... are there any limits to the size of the object being taken?

ravenscar
January 21st, 2010, 11:40 PM
anything bigger than a walmart bag

hawkeye4077
January 21st, 2010, 11:54 PM
good to know, thanks

J Fizzle
January 22nd, 2010, 12:41 AM
the best place to steal i think is near your place where you know the possible angle where you will be caught. if you can do it right and play it cool, like a hay in a crowd, you can do it without having trouble

Switcher05
February 2nd, 2010, 12:54 PM
For opening shit in walmart to steal the automotive isle, in between the floor mats is good. There is usally a camera near because of the stereo's for cars but between the mats the visablity is limited depending the angles of the cameras.

Pokemon Professor
February 11th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Fred Meyer (if you have one where you live) has terrible security. It has an amazing abundance of blind spots. Best place though is the toy section, it has a wall on either side, so no cameras are focused on the entire section. The electronics section has its own sensors though, so you have to buy the electronics in the electronics. But there is a huge gap between the sensor and the counter, so it is all good.

deathgrip_420
February 11th, 2010, 11:02 PM
the deal with walmart is a cake walk. ive got quite a few techniques for stealing atv's and guns from bass pro shops and anything else that takes a credit card for that matter. message me for that. the deal with walmart, ive walked in, walked to the clothes put on a whole new outfit, from head to toe. anything that would go off has a little silver thing, pop it open and dispose of that, most commonly behind the barcode(thats how its deactivated) and of course the infamous spiderboxs, i consider myself quite the thief, and i still havent learnt how to take those off, anything else. ive gotten down. reply and ask. and ill share, or u can message me.

Cybion
February 18th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Deathgrip I'm quite intrigued about the guns and atv's but I can't msg you because I don't have 15 posts, kinda retarded but I see the point in a way.

xXcrockXx
January 10th, 2011, 04:32 AM
at walmart, you could buy something cheap, then take the receipt, and scrunch it up so that it is unintelligible. than, you take the item you please on having, and unbox it right there. be sure to do this somewhere without security surveillance/employees (maybe the gardening section during the first hour of business) and then if they question you, just tell them you wanted to return it but because of the stuffed up receipt they wouldn't let you. you should do this for big stuff, and if you have trouble carrying, use some friends to help you and split it.

i hope my plan helps you a bit.

Kristyn
March 24th, 2011, 06:12 PM
These are freakin great ideas that my dumbass never thought of

dannyleet
March 29th, 2011, 05:53 PM
kmart, i needed to replace my headlight bulbs for my 08 chrysler 300 ( they where 3dollars a piece), i just went to the automotive isles and they gota book so u could find the rite bulbs for ur cars headlights, they only carry a few brands for certain cars. So i found mine, asked a rep to double check if they would fit my car and then rep left sumwer so i kknew were the rep went. then i just opened the plastic packaging n moved the bulbs out n disposted the packaging in the candy isle. N walked out n have new headlight bulbs for my 300 ;)

Jackson3000
April 20th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Lowes home improvement stores will allow a person to do 8 returns w/o a recipt, so you can still an item and return it later or at another store and they will give you a gift card which you can sell for CASH to someone you know!
Now here's the item to take: its called "whirlpool hardwater filter" it is easy to steal and costs a lot ($50) they come in a box the exact size and shape as a box of toothpaste. I usually wear a longsleeve sweatshirt and then throw one up each sleeve and then stash one under my shirt in my waistband like a gun. It only takes 2 seconds so its not suspicious. Also these never have alarms and there is no cameras on this isle because they think no one would steal some stupid plumbing items.
Return them(LATER or DIFFERENT store) and BINGO $150!
Also do not return the EXACT same item to the EXACT same store too many times as they may notice, but hell, Lowes has lots of goodies! ENJOY YOUR GIFT CARDS!

On a side note, you can get around the return w/o recipt ban feature entirely by going to the DMV where they make I.d.s, next tell them yours was stolen and you need a new one. When they are about to make you one tell them you need a new I.d. number because you are the victim of identity theft (they will understand cuz there's a lot going on). Now with your new number you can return stuff all over again w/o recipts because that is the number walmart, lowes etc. is typing in when they ask for your I.d.! I use this technique to open a checking account then close it, write a bogus check to Walmart (with leftover checks), change banks change I.d. number and repeat!

It's my first post sorry so long, I wanted to help out with some info cuz yall help me out!

xXcrockXx
April 30th, 2011, 05:37 AM
a lot of people are talking about using box cutters to just open the product in the bathroom or anywhere without cameras, and then walking out with it in a different bag. so most of us agree that this would be a good method?

GlenBeck
April 30th, 2011, 11:10 AM
The best methods to use are the ones where if you get caught there is a logical explanation for why you have the item.

xXcrockXx
April 30th, 2011, 07:18 PM
The best methods to use are the ones where if you get caught there is a logical explanation for why you have the item.

you could get a receipt, crumble it up until it is unintelligible, then give an explanation about how you wanted to return it, but you have the wrong receipt. if you have opened it up with box cutters, like i and others suggested, it would be more believabvle, and you can keep the box cutter in your pocket, which they aren't really allowed to search unless they are professional security.

dannyleet
May 3rd, 2011, 10:28 PM
I recently stole a 18pack of energizer AA(double A) batteries from Sears hardware section, by the tools, I needed new batteries for my xbox controllers so i figured i wasnt gona pay 12.99 for a pack. so since the battery pack has a paper back i just tore a bit open and spilled the batteries out a little at a time to not make noise and used the mirror on the corner to watch out for employees and ther wer no cams in that area aswell. I emptied all 18 batteries put em in my pockets and hid the packagine under a tent they had setup so they wouldnt find the evidence later untill the took down the tent in the store and i walked out through the front, main thing is not to be nervous or look suspicous. While i was doing this i wasss getting nervous cause i was by myself on this and havent stole inawhile(3weeks) ha. idk it was weird, so i set up my alarm clock on my phone to ring using a phone ringtone and planned to walk out by the front door and let my phone ring and pretended i was answering call* it always works for me and calms me down while i make an escape from a store while i stole sumthing(s). hope this is useful lol

SUBIDIGATCHU
May 8th, 2011, 09:31 AM
use rechargeable batteries.
they are awesome from xbox controllers, wireless mouse, ect.
and you dont have to keep a shit ton of nonrechargable ones laying around.

anyway, in addition to opening things in the store, pick up something bulky with a lot of space in the packaging (lego boxes work best for this)

stuff the unboxed things (if they are small enough) into the lego box.
the employees wont hear anything loose in the box because of the legos. back when ps2 were still around, i once got 8 of their memory cards into one lego box, bought the lego thing, and walked out.

Bloodyglove
May 20th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Best job I ever did have a woman I was dating go into Kmart and get two buggies full of clothing for her two little girls and then I told her that I'd take care of it. told her to go to car and wait. It was a Sunday and about 6 pm . I then took both buggies to the garden center area which usually has a operating register and a salesperson near the garden center/ parking lot exit, but on Sunday evening they lock up the Garden Center exit and the register is closed. Was just me and two buggies and no witnesses. I threw like 50 articles of clothing over the 15 ft tall fence onto the parking lot on the back right side of the building. Then just went out the front door empty-handing and got into car and drove around to the back/side and opend back door up and took about 15 secs to scoopem off the concrete. That was super-easy and her kids had clothes for the new school year.

rodneygeren
June 23rd, 2011, 12:23 PM
looks to me people here think too small for the risks...run with the big dogs or stay on the porch

xXcrockXx
June 24th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Actually, these are all good ideas that work. And what the hell does "run with the big dogs or stay on the porch" even mean?

rodneygeren
June 24th, 2011, 09:56 AM
shoplifting is so small..u have do it too many times to get a significant reward..thus increasing chances of getting caught..if u r risking your freedom i say do it big, or at least bigger...all jails SUCK..i know..i've been in alot of them

xXcrockXx
June 24th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Most of us are not out there specifically to be criminals, we just do it to get the occasional freebie, or not pay. Were not doing it to make money.

hdeuce
June 24th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Best place to steal : Someplace they sell something you want.
Best way to steal: Without getting caught.

rodneygeren
June 25th, 2011, 12:54 PM
steal cd's u rob me...steal my stuff from store.u rob me..lillte children shoplift for the hell of....little childre can't the bigger picture...wha wha wha i want that toy and don't care who/what i have to do to get it..wha wha wha...buy it..it ain't worth jail for ipod "DO IT BIG OR GO THE FUCK HOME<CHILDRE!!!

rodneygeren
June 25th, 2011, 12:57 PM
you utilizing the 'pnone' as your accompliss+wire fraud...congrtat on making a minor charge fed timeFUCKING IDIOT!!!

xXcrockXx
June 26th, 2011, 06:49 PM
steal cd's u rob me...steal my stuff from store.u rob me..lillte children shoplift for the hell of....little childre can't the bigger picture...wha wha wha i want that toy and don't care who/what i have to do to get it..wha wha wha...buy it..it ain't worth jail for ipod "DO IT BIG OR GO THE FUCK HOME<CHILDRE!!!

Really? i nicked a $300 long board, all that happened was my parents knew, I returned it, they were surprised, I walked out fine, with no criminal record. All this stuff about go big or go home is bull crap. Maybe we don't want to be big criminals, maybe we just want something for free, like how a criminal wants easy money by stealing and selling, and other illegal things.

Ayu
July 3rd, 2011, 04:21 PM
For Wal-Mart:
1.) Browse around electronics department for a bit, then take video/PC/game/DVD you want, browse some more
2.) Take a 2nd, "dummy item" that you don't want, and stack it on top of the 1st item you do want, browse more
3.) Leave electronics section, browse an area of the store, one that would make sense for your age group to be interested in
4.) Make sure nobody is around, crouch down and bend over, as if you're looking at something on the bottom shelfs, and discretely slip the bottom item (the one you want) in your purse/clothes. Pick out an item from one of those bottom shelfs, stand back up, and look at it a bit, then put it back.
5.) Browse a little more, then head to the back bathrooms.
6.) Put down your dummy item on the bench in front of the bathrooms
7.) Go in, head to farthest back stall. Make sure nobody else is in the room, if there are people, wait.
8.) Take out item + scissors/knife. Take off the plastic film wrap around it, put it in toilet.
9.) Open up case, take out disk + manual + anything else you need from it, checking each item for security stickers, and put them in your purse/clothes
10.) Take out the logo paper on the front of the game case (it wraps around the whole case) and flush it down the toilet
11.) Slide case so it is behind the toilet of the next stall over.
12.)Wash your hands at the faucet (to lessen suspicion), leave bathroom, and pick up dummy item.
---If you are with your parent(s), or anyone else who is a legit shopper, go find them and show them the dummy item, talk about it a little, then say you don't think you'll buy it after all (It's all for the camera). Then ditch it on the closest shelf. Stay with your parent(s)/legit shopper, check out, and leave. Who would suspect anything? Even if the alarm goes off, they'll assume it's something the shopper bought, and they have a receipt for it. Pretty much a 100% success rate this way, unless you weren't discreet enough in other areas.---
13.) With dummy item in hand, go back to the aisle you browsed at before, go to another aisle near it, and continue browsing a bit.
14.) Look at your dummy item, read the back description, and "decide you don't want it" and openly place it on a shelf.
---If you want to look less suspicious, pick out the cheapest item around you and buy it, then leave. If the alarm goes off (it shouldn't), they should assume it's what you bought. Success Rate: ~90%+---
---If you are totally against spending ANY money, then make sure to park in the parking lot by the garden section, and enter and leave through there. Since you are leaving without buying anything, you should take some extra steps to look less suspicious. Browse things on your way out. Walk slowly. Look like you just walked through the whole store but couldn't find anything to buy. Once in car, get the fuck out of there. Success Rate ~80%+---

Success Rates will change based on hundreds of factors, obviously. Life is unpredictable and incalculable :(

Of course, there's the whole "take item, go to bathroom, get disk, leave" method/common sense, but it sure does look suspicious :)

The main point for all the browsing is to look like a regular customer and seem like you're actually interested in buying something. The point of the "dummy" item is also to lessen suspicion, as well as hiding the item you actually want to buy while you slip it into your purse. If they decide to look at the cameras after finding the game case behind the toilet, they shouldn't be able to figure out it's you :). For one thing, even if they do have cameras on the outside of the stalls, you put the game case in the NEXT stall over. And you left the dummy item outside the bathroom. And you even washed your hands :) Anybody who is suspicious has serious paranoia issues and probably is suspicious of everyone or something.

I haven't actually stolen anything since I was 7 (bracelet lol), but am planning to use this to get some Sims 3 Expansion Packs :) I'll edit this post if it works.

DollarTree
August 23rd, 2011, 08:57 PM
One tip I have is that if you are in the mood for a candy bar or soda, or a bunch of sodas or candy bars, then go to your local dollar store. Mine is called Dollar Tree, and I have gone in with an empty drawstring bag and left with 2-40 oz. iced teas and a couple of sodas. The whole 'technique' is to get what you want, walk to a spot without people and slide it in. You will usually not have to watch out for cameras because it is a waste of money for a store that sells everything for a dollar to install cameras and a security guard. As for my local store, they have fake cameras all across the store, and the reason I know is because of an inside source. You could probably spark up a conversation with someone who works there and ask jokingly if the cameras are real, but you can probably rest assured that they are fake. Many of you probably are already aware that these stores equal free food or school supplies, but I just want everyone to know.

Death_by_ninja
December 10th, 2011, 02:56 PM
one thing I do is when my grandma sends me to get groceries, I pick out a few things I want and throw them in the cart on top of my giant purse (which is open) and when I go to check out and when I'm waiting I dig my purse out, just scoopimg the items up and zip uup my purse.

dc6085
December 10th, 2011, 11:23 PM
hey how would you steal a cell phone from walmart without gettin caught?

square_root_of_rope
December 11th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Best place to get stuff I would say is local stores and that east world trading co or whatever the fuck its called. We personally don't steal from local shops

"Just gotta be the good villan"

That world trading co place usually don't have door ringers and where not going to pay 12 fuckin dollars for three tiny ass bottles of incense

"Make them quart jars and then we'll talk"

Our basic rule is no door ringers are your friend and it also helps to know where the cameras are.

Spencers is also a good place too made off with a fuckin dildo for a freinds wedding party

And what croc said is kinda yes and no. It matters on the temperment of the manager and/or the owner

My cousin got busted once and now he my brother and his brother are banned from some store in the destin commons. Funny thing was my brother and his brother wernt in on it at all. Thanks to my quick thinking I sliped out befor they noticed me and I got nothing. Like I would go back in the place again...shit is way over priced

"Hey! Where's all the we stuff?"

Your part of the D.I.D you don't get a family

But anyways there are tons of vids to get past sec devices there are even some to get past spider locks. Utfse

square_root_of_rope
December 11th, 2011, 04:47 PM
hey how would you steal a cell phone from walmart without gettin caught?

Buy it...duh

if you steal it congradulations you just aquired a very expensive and risky paper weight -zelda item aquired sound-

you have to get those things confirmed by the store so they can work and do all the cool phone stuff

wanabe christian
December 20th, 2011, 05:00 AM
some of these ideas are genius but obvious wow

Nicsb
December 20th, 2011, 11:32 AM
A very easy meathad, something people get scared of and think they'll get caught is to simply take it! No, not walk in the store pick it up and leave. Walk in casually, bring abit of money with you or a purse with nothing in so people will see the wallet in your jeans or something and assume that you have money so your not stealing, now there are two methods.
1) Take what you want, hold it while walking round, but as soon as no one's looking slip it casually into your pocket. Walk round for a while, decide there is nothing you really like then leave.

2) Go straight to the section where you want to steal from (For this method it should just be chocolatte or a drink, this method should only be for beginers or people who just don't have the money with them but want or need something) then wait around for a while 'looking' waiting for people to leave, unlike the first option where you are meant to get in and out of the section as quickily as possible, just wait for as long as it takes or till you're sure no one is looking. Slip it in your pocket then walk straight out casually but confident and be innocent.

If you put things in your pocket or cover it with anything the alarm will not go off! Also, find a store that's very easy to take from! Once you find that store (I have one you can walk 1 minuite to) then don't go in there so often that you get caught, buy things once in a while! Or go in once a few days?

square_root_of_rope
December 20th, 2011, 12:47 PM
A very easy meathad, something people get scared of and think they'll get caught is to simply take it! No, not walk in the store pick it up and leave. Walk in casually, bring abit of money with you or a purse with nothing in so people will see the wallet in your jeans or something and assume that you have money so your not stealing, now there are two methods.
1) Take what you want, hold it while walking round, but as soon as no one's looking slip it casually into your pocket. Walk round for a while, decide there is nothing you really like then leave.

2) Go straight to the section where you want to steal from (For this method it should just be chocolatte or a drink, this method should only be for beginers or people who just don't have the money with them but want or need something) then wait around for a while 'looking' waiting for people to leave, unlike the first option where you are meant to get in and out of the section as quickily as possible, just wait for as long as it takes or till you're sure no one is looking. Slip it in your pocket then walk straight out casually but confident and be innocent.

If you put things in your pocket or cover it with anything the alarm will not go off! Also, find a store that's very easy to take from! Once you find that store (I have one you can walk 1 minuite to) then don't go in there so often that you get caught, buy things once in a while! Or go in once a few days?

Sounds like you haven't delt with alarm buzzers much. That story I said about florida my cousin had it in a pocket

julianf
December 30th, 2012, 01:01 AM
what happend to this thread/ why no more bumps

hdeuce
December 30th, 2012, 02:31 PM
gunpoint is the best method.

Wizard87
July 23rd, 2013, 03:43 AM
This thread was awesome!!

SarahSkyhigh
August 20th, 2013, 12:50 AM
my moms dad, and my dads dad both went to prison for this. they pulled it off alot before getting caught though. they would go outside, found a reciept that has been thrown away or dropped, go in the store, find an item on the list, return it saying they got the wrong thing and viola. money back. just dont get caught. lol

zoone
May 17th, 2014, 10:50 AM
ok my preferred way of stealing works grate for small things at places like k-mart or target first get some shoes or boots to buy then just put what you want to steal in them when no ones looking best thing about this is no ones going to ask why you opined the the box before hand (boots work better for this because they weigh more making harder to tell the extra weigh on top of having more room).