PDA

View Full Version : Rules PLEASE READ

techtiger
October 27th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the School forum.

This is a section where we can post our assignments so that others in a jam may be able to get some help.

I figured alot of us are in school of some form or another and we have all had that morning where you wake up and relize you have an article review due.

I ask that you guys STICK TO THE TOPIC in the Essay and Article review threads, simply to make finding things easy and not getting clouded with non sense. As for the General discussion on the main forum please feel free to discuss anything school related.

I understand i suck as grammer however in the School forum i please ask that all assignments have correct spelling and puncuation. USE SPELL CHECK

Also FOR EVERY ASSIGNMENT POST i would like you to have a header of The class, assignment, date, and the grade you recieved on it. This is to insure we dont have any misshaps.

Thank you,
~Techtiger

suicidalrabbits
October 27th, 2008, 05:43 PM
so do we just post old school assignments on this forum?

Kasnia
October 27th, 2008, 05:46 PM
I think he's saying that you can post whatever. Like, ones that you need help on.

Btw- I'm pretty good at certain math things, so I hope I can help out with that.

numerator-91
October 27th, 2008, 06:15 PM
hey, you finally got this forum going.
there are so many new forums that i have pretty much given up on everything else except pyro and wepons (which i mod) and bullshit to a certain extent (cos it's fun)

BurnDown
October 27th, 2008, 07:40 PM
I have a feeling that I'm going to use this thread alot...lol

deathlord888
October 27th, 2008, 09:16 PM
i can help with computers and physics

superflysuperwhite
October 27th, 2008, 09:23 PM
i can probably help with English, History, and Buisness

CHEETZzz
October 27th, 2008, 09:30 PM
this is a fucking kickass idea.
props to whomever thought of it.

techtiger
October 28th, 2008, 12:31 AM
I thought you guys would like it

FreeRacer
November 2nd, 2008, 02:55 AM
New rule, real Anarchists drop out, fucking die.

now go cry to your mommys.

ramalamafafafa
November 2nd, 2008, 06:19 AM
Dude, need you post uber-irrelevant bullshit in every thread you come across. Whatever, shut up, stupid cunt.

killerpit4e
May 25th, 2009, 07:54 PM
this is a good idea

RubySyntax
August 1st, 2009, 11:39 PM
FOLLOW THE RULES KIDS.
IT'S TOTALLY A REVOLUTIONARY THING TO DO.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

http://i32.tinypic.com/n3lp9z.jpg

killerpit4e
August 2nd, 2009, 12:10 AM
lmao i am related to the sites owner aka ricky so stfu and dont tell me what to do

RubySyntax
August 2nd, 2009, 12:37 AM
Pardon killer?
You had a cock in your mouth.