PDA

View Full Version : Yall check this out~

Verdict
May 7th, 2008, 01:01 PM
You guys gotta check out this dude's music it's way phat. His rap name is The Dirtball and for a white rapper this guy can spit some pretty sick flows and he makes hella tight beats. go here to check out his stuff

MySpace.com - The Dirtball - Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA - Rap / Hip Hop - www.myspace.com/thedirtball (http://www.myspace.com/thedirtball)

listen to the song called "Mushroom Cloud" it's definately one of his best yet for the suburban noize records crew.

BellRinger
May 7th, 2008, 06:27 PM
yeahhh this guys pretty.. thumbs up....

Verdict
May 7th, 2008, 08:36 PM
yeah man his new song "Mushroom Cloud" is one of the best rap's and beat I've heard in a while... I hate all this pop/rap people are comin' out with everyday nowadays ya know? I like when rappers are original with their styles like Dirtball, he doesn't follow the ways of every other rapper. He keeps it real old school, that's why I like him so much. Not only that but he's one of the nicest people to meet in person too. I've been to 2 of his shows and he's always sat down with me before his show to bullshit with me... he's way cool.

Durden
May 9th, 2008, 02:19 PM
idk kinda sucks.