PDA

View Full Version : PIPE BOMB

cLaRk-WsD-08
May 2nd, 2006, 02:00 PM
ok so get a peice of copper tubing or steel tubing or fuck it and get PVC pipe

iF you using metal piping

bend one end shut and weld if possible or screw on a cap if possible

fill the shit with gun powder put a wick down the top the seal off that side too best way would be to drive a hole thru a cap but you have to pack the gun powder tight and if possible put some mortar(cement) down on top arond the wick and if possible mortar both ends but make sure your wick goes down into the gun powder

after both ends are sealed and wick is up make sure it is a long wick because if you dont have this thing berried it will throw peices of metal at you very fast or PVC or whatever the hell you packed haha have fun mo fo

cLaRk-WsD-08
May 2nd, 2006, 02:03 PM
you can get gunpowder at a gun shop but you might have to be 21 to buy it im not sure and get piping at your local hardware store

and for mortar there are the little bags of cry cement all you have to do it add a small amount of water and mix it up in a cup your gonna throw away lol make a bunch when you go to make these and for the wick i have no idea where to buy those at but talking to a fireworks place couldnt hurt

cLaRk-WsD-08
May 2nd, 2006, 02:14 PM
this is highly illigal too hahahah have fun dueeeeee

nywhiteguy
May 2nd, 2006, 02:25 PM
if u go to a regular fireworks place they sell 10 and 20 feet pieces of cannon wick which will also work very well under water which is a lot of fun just simply throw it into a nearby river but make sure the wick you r using is a cannon wick it will say it on the package an the wicks are relativel cheap also

Weve-O
May 2nd, 2006, 10:27 PM
Clark i dont no 1 person that doesnt no how to make a pipe bomb i knew how to make 1 when i was like 4!

fuckUSA
May 2nd, 2006, 10:29 PM
dude wave-0shut the fuck up dam u think u beter thatn every one stop stop pasting stop saying fuck god dam shut up

Diablo
May 3rd, 2006, 12:38 PM
This topic is bullcrap. My five-year-old retarded kid-next-door knows how to make a pipe bomb better that you do. First: never use a PVC pipe, for it will melt as soon as the bomb goes off, producing only smoke and a big flame. Second: never use mortar to close off the pipe, for it can give friction sparks, which can lead to detonation. Next time, use your brains before posting here, fuckhead.

cLaRk-WsD-08
May 3rd, 2006, 02:02 PM
isnt it cement that packs the black powder in firecracker and PVC pipe dude it would help to build pressure all i want is a fire work effect

using mortar for packing if you dont have a cap and wet mortar wont cause friction sparks

cLaRk-WsD-08
May 3rd, 2006, 02:07 PM
sure everyone might know how to do it but still some ppl dnt and also it gives an idea sooo fucking just let it roll man damn im sure you could use anything to make a damn pipe bomb there is a correct way but if you dont got that shit then do it the BS way to make it work all anyoone is looking for is a damn explosion lots of noise some light and a little after effect to the ground and a rush

kylej
May 3rd, 2006, 02:34 PM
Im afraid to listen to any of these recipes cuz half of them are stupid and youll blow yourself up :o but i kinda trust this one :D

firetime27
May 3rd, 2006, 08:58 PM
first off pipe bombs are fucking weak as hell. A high explosive cased in pvc will give alot more power than any low explosive pipe bomb. If you really wanna make one use epoxy to plug the ends and use a pin to keep the epoxy in

thttallpyro23
May 12th, 2006, 04:53 PM
firetime27 is rite and tht is how u make a pipe bomb all of u need to shut the hell up u are all poser anarchists!!!!!

nativewrath
June 11th, 2007, 06:38 PM
fuck this is wicked!
im going to make one of these and strap it to a bird, lmao.
thats going to be fun

SuperSkunk
June 11th, 2007, 06:42 PM
fuck this is wicked!
im going to make one of these and strap it to a bird, lmao.
thats going to be fun

Fucking idiot.

You'll probably blow off your arm in the process of making a pipe bomb.

[ g h o s t ]
June 12th, 2007, 04:26 AM
Everybody - With the possible exception of firetime - In this thread is a fucking idiot.

Welding shut a pipe bomb. nice work, faggots.

SuperSkunk
June 12th, 2007, 12:26 PM
;92633']Welding shut a pipe bomb. nice work, faggots.

LOL how does that sound like a good idea in any way?

criminal_13
June 20th, 2007, 12:19 AM
Dude if your gunna make a pipe bomb save some work and time by gettin a empty co2 cartrige and pound a nail in the hole thats already in it to make it a little bigger then get some blackpowder or any explosive of your choice and carefully pour it into the co2. Once its as full as you feel you want it to be stick a fuse in it and pinch the hole shut and drip some candle wax on where the hole and fuze meet to make sure it doesn't fall out when you throgh it. *make sure its a long ass fuze to cuz thats a not something you gunna want blowing up anywhere around you and be carefull for shrapnle* have fun.

AnarchistCooker
June 20th, 2007, 12:41 AM
You are gonna kill yourself, if you don't light it far enough away, the shockwave will cause Major Gs' to get onto you, You'll die. Be careful. Idiot.

0 man
June 23rd, 2007, 04:18 AM
my mates made one with copper and didnt bury it. one of the guys i didnt know almost lost his thumb from flying hot metal. 'posted to show thta this bomb shoud be nuried if you are pussy'.

Ninjaofdeth
June 23rd, 2007, 06:34 PM
umm...anarchistcooker....pretty sure ya wont die from any amount of g's made by a low order pipe bomb.....maybe something high order,especially thermobaric bombs...but prolly not pipebombs.

Tweeter
September 4th, 2007, 07:03 PM
its 18 bud

A Deo et Rege
September 4th, 2007, 09:35 PM
If I understand correctly, anarchiscooker said pipe bombs make G's, a.k.a. gravitational variations in force, so pipe bombs make gravity....how?....explain yourself!!:confused:

Ortausti
September 4th, 2007, 09:48 PM
The Co2 bomb will not kill you from the G's, I had one go off about a foot behind me. The only way it will kill you, is if you're a total dumb fuck and you put your head next to it.

A Deo et Rege
September 4th, 2007, 09:53 PM
The don't make "G's" they make shock waves; which are rapidly expanding air pressure waves.

GREAT THIEF
September 4th, 2007, 11:07 PM
I say get a 12g Co2 cart*****, get some black powder, fill it up stick a fuse in it and light it.

GREAT THIEF
September 4th, 2007, 11:07 PM
and why cant i say *****?

GREAT THIEF
September 4th, 2007, 11:09 PM
and btw "G's" wont kil lyou but fuckin shrapnel will.

itismesaj
September 4th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Why cant you say what? Just bypass the filters by changing something.

GREAT THIEF
September 4th, 2007, 11:21 PM
r i dg e 123123123

GREAT THIEF
September 4th, 2007, 11:22 PM
i was tryin to say cart ri dg e lol

GREAT THIEF
September 4th, 2007, 11:24 PM
hey u guys know its illegla for someone under 18 to buy steal pipe? lol

drewvdw
September 4th, 2007, 11:35 PM
i can predict what ghost will say, he'll say dumb, thread closed